The PhanCast: A monthly podcast about all things Dan and Phil

A permanent home for threads that will no longer be updated.
jestbee
crusty sponge
Pronouns: She/her

Introducing our new monthly podcast about all things Dan and Phil. You can find Episode one in the Tumblr post below:
greenergrass
stress mushroom

This was so great! Everyone should go listen
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

Can I just say that this was utterly delightful? I had such a wonderful time listening to this. I was laughing out loud and was generally in such a good mood the entire time. This is the kind of stuff I live for in fandom and I urge everyone to check it out.
starwatersong
phabergé

I had a lovely time listening and plan to listen again. I found myself nodding in agreement and wanting a pen for the phanfic recommendations -- glad there are show notes!
jestbee
crusty sponge

Hi All,

Thanks for the positive response to this, it has been so much fun to make and to see what you guys all think. We can't wait until the next episode!
amberblogslife
squish

Lovely podcast! I'm ill so it's nice to have something to listen too <3
Shared it on twitter, hope you guys don't mind!
Constantly in an existential crisis.
jestbee
crusty sponge

amberblogslife wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 am Lovely podcast! I'm ill so it's nice to have something to listen too <3
Shared it on twitter, hope you guys don't mind!
Of course we don't mind, that's great! Thank you :)

Hope you feel better soon, glad our podcast could entertain you for a bit!
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Just wanted to add more about the podcast, since my first comment didn't actually say much lol.

I really enjoyed this a lot (and I swear I'm not just saying that because I got my fic recced haha thaaanks charlotte).

The quality was great, everyone seemed confident and was well-spoken, and it was overall very entertaining. I agreed with a lot of the opinions, but it was also nice that each person also had some different opinions to each other (like on favourite content, fav types of fics, etc). I like how there was a structured format and that it was nicely planned out (but also left room for normal casual conversation) and I also really appreciated the show notes that were posted so I could follow along with what was next. I also absolutely loved the jingle transition things between sections, those were so creative and very well put together.

Excited for the next podcast!
kavat
pastel persona

I just listened to this and it made building furniture so much more enjoyable. A laughed along a lot, the jingles were brilliant and it was lovely hearing your different thoughts on the topics. I'm looking forward to the next one!
greenergrass
stress mushroom

The second episode is out and it's so good, and I just came here to say that if you haven't listened yet then you totally should!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Just listened to the new episode and it's fantastic (plus they said really nice things about the forum, n'awww!)

Here's the link to their tumblr info post about it!
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:19 pm Just listened to the new episode and it's fantastic (plus they said really nice things about the forum, n'awww!)

Here's the link to their tumblr info post about it!
Agreed! I only got an hour through on my commute today but had a lovely time listening and crocheting (and got a bonus new podcast recommendation!)