IDB Watch Parties

A permanent home for threads that will no longer be updated.
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

opendoor wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:37 am I've always thought rewatches counted for reasons I wrote above (the only reason I'm not 100% certain is youtube has changed the algorithm a lot and they're not open about it). I know if you press replay that's not a reload so it doesn't count.

I've re-read @liola 's post and now I think she was saying the 30 day thing is about ad revenue not displayed viewcount, so if you rewatch in 30 days it still counts. Obvi we want dnp to get ad revenue too though.

I still think signing out to be safe could be a good bet, because let's be real none of us are sure, but imo signed in would still count.
Sorry the 30days thing is confusing I got distracted while posting there and didn't explain! Usually AdSense and generally ads from Google have a 30days window where, if you view an ad on one day but don't click right away, the system kinda memorizes your impression of the ad so that if you click on it in a 30days window, it'll be associated with that first view of the ad.

Which is why ads show up everytime someone watches a video, whether they've done it before or not, it doesn't matter to advertisers.

I mentioned the 30days because as far as anyone knows from the new algorithm and freezing views change, there's a time window were some views might not be counted if you've already seen the video, but it's not sure how big or small this window is lol

Like I said, viewing it again will definitely count! If we all watch en mass a video at the same time, all signed out, it's more likely that the system will think it's bot or unreal views and freeze them/ not count them, a balance should be the way to go
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Fazbaz
dank meme

We could call it Phandom Watch Fest because DnP used that for the Pigeon Fest. :D I think the thumbnail for the live stream said 'Dan and Phil present Pigeon Fest' so maybe we could put 'IDB presents Phandom Watch Fest' on the poster that way IDB would be included.
But maybe people won't get the pun..
Tottrie
drama llama

Sorry if I'm just being slow, but how will the times work? I mean, we have 2BTS and 8BTS, is that the times that people should start watching and then go and discuss here? Just thinking that if you open the thread people can come in whenever they can?
Maybe I've missed something 😅

And will we have a playlist on ibd YouTube channel? I think that's a great way for people to easily know what videos to watch and find them 😊

Anyway, I really love the idea of writing 'idb presents Phandom watch fest'! I think that even though some maybe won't get the reference it's a nice way to get in that it's ibd that's organizing it. 🎉
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Fazbaz wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:52 am We could call it Phandom Watch Fest because DnP used that for the Pigeon Fest. :D I think the thumbnail for the live stream said 'Dan and Phil present Pigeon Fest' so maybe we could put 'IDB presents Phandom Watch Fest' on the poster that way IDB would be included.
yeah i approve, i thought of "fest" when we were talking about names!
i really like this one
and i don't know what everyone thinks but i think your idea for the poster is a very good one!
:gayaf:
opendoor
rainbow nerd

Tottrie wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:50 pm Sorry if I'm just being slow, but how will the times work? I mean, we have 2BTS and 8BTS, is that the times that people should start watching and then go and discuss here? Just thinking that if you open the thread people can come in whenever they can?
Maybe I've missed something 😅

And will we have a playlist on ibd YouTube channel? I think that's a great way for people to easily know what videos to watch and find them 😊

Anyway, I really love the idea of writing 'idb presents Phandom watch fest'! I think that even though some maybe won't get the reference it's a nice way to get in that it's ibd that's organizing it. 🎉
The thread will be open for 24 hours. But we will have two set times (2BST and 8BST) that are most ideal for ppl to watch and comment, because that's when most other people will be watching. If you can't make either of them, you can watch and comment in the thread at whatever time suits you during the 24 hours. Hopefully that clears it up.

I thought we could just link the vids on our discussion thread. Like as long as people know which vids we're watching, they're very easy to find. But if people want an idb playlist that's ok too.
Ablissa wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:36 am A few organizational things:
Is there anyone here that doesn't like these times: Sunday, 7th October, 2 PM BST and 8 PM BST?
I think I will open a new thread tomorrow morning in which we can discuss the chosen videos. Should we agree on like 10 AM BST on Sunday as a starting time, and keep it open for 24 hours, during which anyone can watch? (I mean, we can't close it at that point, but I guess we should keep the bulk of discussion in that time period)

I was thinking open it like 1/1:30BST so it's not sitting there for ages before the first watch-round. I think Phandom Watch Fest has a good ring, with "IDB presents Phandom Watch Fest" on the poster. :skeleton: And if it could look like the pigeon fest poster but maybe less busy/ugly that would be awesome. So like with the comic sans and the same general placement?
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Adding a vote for IDB presents Phandom Watch Fest too. Fest tying in with the epicness of the pigeons and it rolls well. Also goes with fandom things like fic fests.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

Fazbaz wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:52 am We could call it Phandom Watch Fest because DnP used that for the Pigeon Fest. :D I think the thumbnail for the live stream said 'Dan and Phil present Pigeon Fest' so maybe we could put 'IDB presents Phandom Watch Fest' on the poster that way IDB would be included.
i really like this idea and i think its very fitting lol

@opendoor and i mean....the pigeon fest poster is too awesome to recreate, my skill level aint on par to this genius creation from dan. (coughs)

joking aside, ill try to incorporate that
"you are next to me in my life"
Ablissa
pastel persona

liola wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:16 am Sorry the 30days thing is confusing I got distracted while posting there and didn't explain! Usually AdSense and generally ads from Google have a 30days window where, if you view an ad on one day but don't click right away, the system kinda memorizes your impression of the ad so that if you click on it in a 30days window, it'll be associated with that first view of the ad.

Which is why ads show up everytime someone watches a video, whether they've done it before or not, it doesn't matter to advertisers.

I mentioned the 30days because as far as anyone knows from the new algorithm and freezing views change, there's a time window were some views might not be counted if you've already seen the video, but it's not sure how big or small this window is lol

Like I said, viewing it again will definitely count! If we all watch en mass a video at the same time, all signed out, it's more likely that the system will think it's bot or unreal views and freeze them/ not count them, a balance should be the way to go
So basically signing out is not a good idea and we should just watch the videos as we normally would? Just want to make sure I understood correctly :)

Other stuff:
1. For the name, are we agreed to go with Phandom Watch Fest then? It seems like the majority of you wants to go with that? :)
2. @Tottrie I think @opendoor answered all your questions, but if something is still confusing let me know!
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Oh yeah Phandom Watch Fest sounds great, Pigeon Fest get rekt 8-)
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for this!
I love the "Phandom Watch Fest" name and the wink at the pigeon watch fest
Also I can't wait for it to branch out too, by then people could post/discuss about the videos on all social medias using the hashtag and get even more people to join watching.
Honestly, this sounds like something so fun and a great way to get more small phandom communities to interact between the phandom at large.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Okay everyone, I think we're all sorted for tomorrow! I'm excited!!
I will make the thread like 1-2 hours ahead. I will link the videos there, and the gathering times.

The winning videos were: Two RATS In The Kitchen - Overcooked 2! and We Play Charades But This Time It's Phil's Turn.

Once again, let's all try to show up at either 2 PM BST or 8 PM BST (I will be here for both, if you can't make either of those just watch and come chat in your own time) and discuss! I hope this will be fun! :)
lesterchuu
philussy

Ablissa wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:43 pm Okay everyone, I think we're all sorted for tomorrow! I'm excited!!
I will make the thread like 1-2 hours ahead. I will link the videos there, and the gathering times.

The winning videos were: Two RATS In The Kitchen - Overcooked 2! and We Play Charades But This Time It's Phil's Turn.

Once again, let's all try to show up at either 2 PM BST or 8 PM BST (I will be here for both, if you can't make either of those just watch and come chat in your own time) and discuss! I hope this will be fun! :)
a 1-2 hour heads up is nice! looks like ill be joining the second showing since ill mostly likely be sleeping in the first one but ill still see you guys there. cheers! :ribena:
Ablissa
pastel persona

It hasn't been 24 hours yet, but I think we can start discussing how this first watch fest went and where do we wanna go from here :)
First of all thanks to everyone that participated!!!, according to an anon on my tumblr the videos gained around ~300 views each, so there must have been a bunch of us watching!

Okay, so for those interested, would you please tell me:
1. Did you enjoy yourself?
2. What do you think we should change?
3. Anything you disliked?
4. Should we do this again next weekend possibly expanding outside of IDB too?

I'd like to hear your thoughts before I really state mine, but I think that it would have been nice if we had a separate thread for both the showings so that people aren't shy to speak up/overwhelmed by the posts. Or just stick to one showing and leave the thread open, but I did love the flurry of posts that came after the showings.
I don't want this to be a thing that lasts a week though, but I am open to opinions :D

I am also quoting @ame's post from the other thread since it's relevant here (I kind of addressed it above and will do again tomorrow cause I'm supersleepy rn):
ame wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:22 pm some house-keeping questions about the watch party:

what were your impressions? as someone who only join in on the second viewing, i felt a bit awkward at first. perhaps its also because its just the first time as well, so i wasnt so sure how itll go. i loved rewatching the videos myself mainly because of nostalgia and also sometimes you notice more things after rewatching. although, i found myself having less stuff to react/say about when it came to the newer videos since ive already watched those so many times a lot more recently. this could apply to other popular rewatched videos of their too i guess.

for the next one, i wanna suggest rewatching those REALLY forgotten hidden gems - heck, i want to watch superamazingproject again but if the main purpose of this is to help their main channels, then i suppose thats not really a viable choice. so perhaps, something of that caliber. i know phil's 2009 videos have a lot of hidden gems in there somewhere. dan's old videos still gives me heavy second-hand cringe, but some of his story time ones arent so bad.

also, how are your thoughts with having two showings on the same day? does it work well for everyone or would you guys prefer if we start at a certain time but just keep it open for the rest of the day or until the next one? or like, this week's theme is _____. we start at sunday then keep it open for discussion until next sunday where theres a new theme. so on and so forth. this is becoming a book club now....

so, what do yall think?
hello9217
flower crown

I really enjoyed it. Made me watch a video that i intially cast aside and I really enjoyed the discussions everyone was having. The time worked for me, I work most weekends but with two times for watching it makes it easier. I agree that at first I was a little nervous to post because I finished watching first but I don’t think that would be an issue for the next one.

I definitely agree that we should watch an older deppy video. Maybe if we stick with the a two at a time we can watch an old with a new? But IDB wasn’t here for those real old videos and I would love to see what people say about it. Hope this continues!
lesterchuu
philussy

Ablissa wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:29 pm Okay, so for those interested, would you please tell me:

I'd like to hear your thoughts before I really state mine, but I think that it would have been nice if we had a separate thread for both the showings so that people aren't shy to speak up/overwhelmed by the posts. Or just stick to one showing and leave the thread open, but I did love the flurry of posts that came after the showings.
I don't want this to be a thing that lasts a week though, but I am open to opinions :D
1. yeah! it was fun rewatching those videos again. i didnt think id laugh out loud since im usually the embodiment of "types lol but is pokerfaced" and especially because ive already watched it before so i knew what to expect. but it was really fun and i underestimated my facial expressions when subjected to watch flirty happy couples dnp.
:happytears: :happytears: :happytears:

2. i think the current format worked. its flexible enough for people to come join in even if the time didnt go according to their schedule. even if they missed the starting times, people can still watch at their own pace and post accordingly. and yeah..maybe a week is killing it. i think limiting it to weekends is good for now, but i want to hear from people who work on those days.

3. it wouldve been nice to be able to type our reactions on real time together with everyone - hence group chat was brought up in the beginning. but i do understand the logistics and that posting individually would be better. i really do like the discussions but it turns into long essays and it could get taxing to read and reply. i would suggest to limit it to one video BUT i do like how we can compare the two videos with each other. so....idk man, im torn.

4. we could try it again next week with a different video(s). im not so sure about expanding outside idb quite yet but maybe we could finalize our plan of action next week. also, a week might be enough time for us, but idk if its enough time for people outside idb. we also have to clearly address how people can participate. i know we brought up hashtags so people can create discussions in the comfort of their preferred social media, did we have an official hashtag for this yet?

hello9217 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:03 am I really enjoyed it. Made me watch a video that i intially cast aside and I really enjoyed the discussions everyone was having. The time worked for me, I work most weekends but with two times for watching it makes it easier. I agree that at first I was a little nervous to post because I finished watching first but I don’t think that would be an issue for the next one.

I definitely agree that we should watch an older deppy video. Maybe if we stick with the a two at a time we can watch an old with a new? But IDB wasn’t here for those real old videos and I would love to see what people say about it. Hope this continues!
that is true! i remember coming into the fandom alone and the only point of communication i had back then was tumblr and it felt more one-sided than anything.

------

also, i want to address what the goals are for this event. i know one of them is to help dnp with their view count and to create interest and discussion for their content. another one i want to discuss is how we are going to tie this into the phaniversarry. i really, REALLY want to do a pinof marathon as a countdown to pinof 10 - i know people already do that individually (i mean, i do this every year a new pinof comes out......idk bout yall) but i would love to share the experience with everyone.
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

I really enjoyed this first watch fest! I feel like I'm going to enjoy it even more when it expands so that we can have a quicker back-and-forth of discussion points (wouldn't a phandom watch fest twitter that posts points of discussion/questions be cool?)
I couldn't make to the first time so I made it to the second BUT I felt kinda like I was 'behind' but I'm a incredibly anxious person so I might the the only one that felt like that, I think it would be cool to try doing a one time (in between these two) starter for initial reactions and timestamps, let it flow as people join in and a second mark a few hours later when questions could be released since those seemed like a good way to jumpstart conversation, I don't know really, just an idea.
I agree that keeping it open a whole week might be too much, and 24 hours seems like a good place for other more instantaneous chats, you know? We tend to get bigger discussions here so to really get into talking back and forth I think that 48 hours might be more ideal, but that's more specific to IDB, I don't know how people feel about that, but then again, 24 hours seems better if the goal is to up views. I'm torn here.
About the hashtag, I saw someone suggest #PhandomWatch and I really liked that, I can't find that post now to see who said it //// edit: found it! it was you @Ablissa :lol: sorry
Something to keep in mind too is that while we are small here we might not want to use the videos we want to give the most love to, I'd suggest we keep those for when this is bigger and can generate way more views for the videos.
ame wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:11 am also, i want to address what the goals are for this event. i know one of them is to help dnp with their view count and to create interest and discussion for their content. another one i want to discuss is how we are going to tie this into the phaniversarry. i really, REALLY want to do a pinof marathon as a countdown to pinof 10 - i know people already do that individually (i mean, i do this every year a new pinof comes out......idk bout yall) but i would love to share the experience with everyone.
I think that pinof could be something special and different leading up to it, like you said as a countdown, that would be fun
lesterchuu
philussy

@LurkingTrash i joined in the second viewing too and as another anxious person, i did feel the same, but i understood that its just one of my irrational thoughts so it didnt bother me as much. you gave good ideas tho! i did notice people who couldnt make it to the start of the viewing end up just popping in at a time that theyre able to regardless so i wonder if we could have one "viewing" where we start either at 2pm bst still or just say "sundays are phandom watch party days" and have it open for the rest of the day, that way people can feel free to watch it at their own pace and drop by the thread or a hashtag to talk about it. then to engage discussion, post the questions after about a couple hours to keep the discussions rolling? sorry im really bad at visualizing time so i dont know if this is viable or not. pls help
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

i REALLY enjoyed myself! it was nice to rewatch videos WITH A PURPOSE. like just writing on my notes app what was going on in my mind while watching was an absolute first for me, and i kinda liked it!

suprising coming from me but i still haven't read all of your posts, but i'm totally gonna do it because having some fresh thoughts about the videos coming from people other than me is super interesting

please please can we do it again next weekend it was so much fun (i feel like a child when i say that but i don't care)

sorry my post is messy i'm in class
:gayaf:
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Ablissa wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:29 pm Okay, so for those interested, would you please tell me:

I enjoyed myself a lot especially because I love reading people's opinions on videos, it's one of my favorite things, so yay!
I hope we can do that again next weekend and yes, we could expanding it outside of IDB but, if we do that, then we should tell everyone soon so more people can know and partecipate.
ame wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:09 am i wonder if we could have one "viewing" where we start either at 2pm bst still or just say "sundays are phandom watch party days" and have it open for the rest of the day, that way people can feel free to watch it at their own pace and drop by the thread or a hashtag to talk about it. then to engage discussion, post the questions after about a couple hours to keep the discussions rolling? sorry im really bad at visualizing time so i dont know if this is viable or not. pls help
I think that may be a good idea, actually. We could decide a starting time (ie 2pm like yesterday) and then leave the thread open for 24hrs so anyone can join in whenever they can.
Tottrie
drama llama

I think it was really fun yesterday and I definitely think we should expand it. Maybe start advertising it this week and say that we watch the 21st? So we have time to make a poster for it and spread it? 😊
But maybe we here, that already know about it, can watch this weekend? Or do you think we have time to get the information out for this Sunday?

On a different note, have you seen the view count on socialblade? I don't think it's because of us, (but I want to believe so 😂), it really went up yesterday! 😯
opendoor
rainbow nerd

1) Yup, even though I'd seen Overcooked really recently which was unlucky. There's something genuinely exciting about refreshing a forum and multiple posts appearing (nerdiest thing I've said today).

2) It seemed to work well to me. I think the 24 hr thread is good, and I like the idea of two times because I think one or the other was convenient for everyone. I think all the comments should be in the same place, so you don't need to read two different threads. I wouldn't be self-conscious about overlap, like when you're just trying to get your thoughts out quickly ofc they might overlap with someone else's, and that's okay :P

3) Hmm I'm torn by the notion of a groupchat, there were definitely points during the vids I wanted to shoot off a message but had to try and remember it til the end. I mean the message would have just been "PANDA SLAVE" so idk how valuable that would have been. Also if we were a little out of time with each other it wouldn't be good.

Ooh and I got confused and didn't know when to start the second vid, I wasn't sure after finishing the first one whether I should just go straight on or if I should wait for a post telling me to start? So maybe something clarifying to watch the second vid immediately after in the post at the top of the page.

4) Yup, I'd like to get more people involved! Maybe like a few people are saying we start publicising it now and then try to do it two weeks from now? But in the meantime we should do another idb watch party next Sunday.

@Tottrie Yay about the socialblade let's take full credit! No, but seriously people do lurk here so I bet we did make a difference! Go us!
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Okay, so it seems the general consensus is that we should continue!
love is a strong word but i couldn't resist using this gif
I'm happy to hear that because I really enjoyed myself yesterday :cheer:
I'm gonna address everything in a list to make it easier to read. It's long, so if you don't wanna read it there's a tl;dr at the end :)
1. Group chat/multiple showings
I think the recurring theme here is that a group chat would be fun to use and I agree. When we involve the rest of the phandom, the forum format may not appeal to everyone. But we have to keep in mind that the moment we introduce a group chat, we take away from the forum discussion. So the question is do we focus on IDB or expanding this to the rest of the phandom. I think IDB is the most important here but I'm not sure how to combine the two. We can try to get the phandom here on IDB and see how that works.

If we decide we need a chat, there are options available. I found a website that might work, and dizzy might have one as well. In the long run I could probably make us a website with a chatroom myself, but then I would have to pay for a server. :D

Another idea is having separate regular showings for IDB - forum based and once in a while a bigger showing for the Phandom at large, perhaps with a chat. What do you think?

Multiple showings:
I am okay with limiting this to one showing and then keep it open, but we had a nice flurry of posts after the second showing too. We can try next weekend with just one showing?
If we keep two showings, should we have separate threads for both so people don't feel shy?

2. Expansion
ame wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:11 am we also have to clearly address how people can participate. i know we brought up hashtags so people can create discussions in the comfort of their preferred social media, did we have an official hashtag for this yet?
- I made us a twitter in case we will need it: https://twitter.com/PhandomWatch (fest didn't fit lmao)
- The hashtag I proposed is #PhandomWatch which I think works for this?
- Participating is something we need to decide on. Do we create a chat for expanding this outside IDB or do we stick to our forum?

3. Next round
I propose we have another round next weekend - just with us on IDB and maybe some light advertising. If we want to expand, we should really utilize the 20-21 weekend because of the phanniversary.
We can try as you proposed - one meet up time and then people come in whenever they like + I would post questions to keep the discussion going?

4. Themes
ame wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:11 am i really, REALLY want to do a pinof marathon as a countdown to pinof 10
We totally should! I thought a fun idea might be to watch pinof 1 and pinof 9 one after another and compare. That would create a lot of discussion I think!

Should we start voting for themes for the next round? Do you want to watch 1 video or 2? I think 2 was pretty good.
5. TL;DR - my proposal & questions
This is how I see it right now:

- Let's do another IDB based round next weekend (Sunday).
- We should decide on a time and either have one showing + keep it going later, two showings as we had now, or two showings with a separate forum thread for each -> please vote what sounds better to you https://www.strawpoll.me/16607419
- Let's start talking about themes for next week and vote in 2-3 days -> post below please!
- In the meantime let's discuss expanding this to the rest of the phandom ^ my ideas are above -> this requires discussion so I'm not making any polls yet
- I suggested having regular IDB based showings and the occasional showing with the phandom -> that way we can still get people here + only use chat for the phandom showings to keep the forum active - tell me how you feel about this?
- Another option - using only the forum, but posting in real time as in pausing the video, quick post, keep watching?

What do you all think?
lesterchuu
philussy

i think its better to keep things simple. yes, i do like having the group chats too but if it seems too much of a stretch this early in the planning, then its better to save it for later. we have better ways to communicate and create discussion for now. the forum-format might not work for other people but thats why well try the hashtag on twitter (and perhaps tumblr? also i still dont know how insta fandom works). shall we keep it as: "feel free to join us in the idb forums for in depth bants discussions (sorry i couldnt help myself) or talk about it with your friends using #phandomwatch!"

i just want to iron-out the specifics for this because i want to know what to put on the poster. and while were at it, i wanted to go over our goals for this thing and from what i gather, it looks like this:
short term goals:
  1. figure out what schedule and format works
  2. promote to other social media and get the rest of the phandom involved

long term goal:
  1. have everyone in the phandom gather and discuss dnp videos every sunday(?) but honestly, watching dnp every sunday reminds me of the radio show era so much
other goals but i wanted to keep this separate since its a special occasion:
  1. have a special event for the phaniversarry
now i want to talk about this one. i think the consensus for now is to try the viewing again this sunday. ill try to sketch a rough for the poster and if things go well, i can finish it early and well be promoting for the oct 21st showing starting this week. but to add to the special-ness of this, i want to encourage people to create heartfelt messages (it could also be other things like fanart or short videos) to dnp using a hashtag like #thankyoudanandphil starting on the 19th then leading it up to the 21st for the phandom watch. rewatching pinof would be great for this but the only thing is that im debating on whether itll be a good idea to keep this for november instead. alternatively, we could watch other more impactful videos of theirs too.

think of it like were opening a new store and were throwing a grand opening party with everyone. idk my metaphors are weak today...
so tldr of proposed timeline:
  • starting this week (or after posters finished) we spread the word about the phaniversary event + phandom watch
  • have final test viewing this sunday
  • 19th trend #thankyoudanandphil and #phandomwatch with good stuff and spon idb
  • 20th ??????????????????
  • 21st grand opening of phandom watch yay!
what do you guys think? is it too much for a first viewing or nah?
glitterintheair
phillluminati

The #phandomwatch hashtag could be a good idea especially on twitter; i often see other fandoms using one when they do a rewatch and, considering how big is the phandom on that platform, i think it would be effective.
ame wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:21 pm rewatching pinof would be great for this but the only thing is that im debating on whether itll be a good idea to keep this for november instead. alternatively, we could watch other more impactful videos of theirs too.
Yeah i was thinking about this as well. Maybe we could watch the videos that have a particular meaning in dnp's history aside from pinof - we could choose vids like Monster Pops, the making of Tabinof, their first gaming vid, the GTPWTW one.. so many possibilities.

OR if we want to watch pinof for the 21st, for november we could watch a pinof we didn't love and compare it with one that we did love, idk.. i'm just throwing ideas out there :happytyper:
lesterchuu
philussy

glitterintheair wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:16 pm The #phandomwatch hashtag could be a good idea especially on twitter; i often see other fandoms using one when they do a rewatch and, considering how big is the phandom on that platform, i think it would be effective.
ame wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:21 pm rewatching pinof would be great for this but the only thing is that im debating on whether itll be a good idea to keep this for november instead. alternatively, we could watch other more impactful videos of theirs too.
Yeah i was thinking about this as well. Maybe we could watch the videos that have a particular meaning in dnp's history aside from pinof - we could choose vids like Monster Pops, the making of Tabinof, their first gaming vid, the GTPWTW one.. so many possibilities.

OR if we want to watch pinof for the 21st, for november we could watch a pinof we didn't love and compare it with one that we did love, idk.. i'm just throwing ideas out there :happytyper:
those are great suggestions! those ones in particular seem to be a turning point in their lives. we should probably add in their apartment tour/moving videos too. those ones are fun to compare as well

edit: also im starting to work on the poster and i wanted to do a joke one as homage to the pigeon fest then a proper one after but i cant stop laughin g help