Packing Pals: Dan and Phil Stereo Liveshow 03/23/21 (Audio Only) - 23 March 2021

Liveshows done on the Stereo app.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

plinthofmylife wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:11 pm not at all timestamps but random notes:
  • dan opens with a very energetic white boy beat box because "he's had his sugar"
  • three different people suggested "packing pals"
  • dan says in the UK everyone is "all bitter and miserable" which is why his face isn't on the book
  • Phil LOVES BOTH THE COVER and they "both have good vibes"
  • Phil thought that people were going to make the Pam "it's the same picture" meme when Dan did a cover reveal with the barely changed cover
  • Phil said that DAPGO was a literary masterpiece
  • LIVING for phil talking about how great it is that dan's book got a starred review
  • Dan referencing DAPGO as a "dan and phil's bunkbeds" - this FUCKER knows about bunk bed discourse so much
  • Dan doesn't want to narrate his own life because he's talking about some "intimate stuff" and is concerned about having to read it outloud while a man looks at him through a piece of glass
  • Dan says "let the leaks commence"
  • Dan and phil almost moved to NYC for a thing and got to the looking at apartments stage
  • Dan that sentimental fucker said "everytime you make a new video you are deleting our past" about deleting old pictures :rainbowtears:
  • DAN LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT THE AU of his life if they had moved to NYC
  • Phil taking over even though it's dan's day and making "suggest a topic"
  • Apparently they were going to have a NY TV + online show where they interview different celebrities...sounds very vague
  • Dan laughing at Phil trying to "cover his tracks"
  • They had gotten
  • Dan goes on a random discussion about frogs being gay related to life paths that makes sense to Phil because they share one brain cell...
  • Dan wants the vaccine because he wants to do " a couple mysterious post-covid projects" and he's "being selective" and doing stuff he's passionate about
  • "when we were younger" - kill me - dan talking about they used to say yes to everything
  • People might be shocked by some of the things we turned down" - SPILL THE TEA DAN, you said yes to that bizarre youtube "we went on an online date with girls" series
  • Phil filmed two pilots for a breakfast show over two months with "celebrity" and he didn't like the "vibe of the show" - and I just... this one just punched me in the heart
    Phil: "I wasn't gelling as much with the people after a couple months"
    Dan: "Because it wasn't me?" (kinda joking)
    Phil: "It would've been better if it was you" (dead serious)
  • Dan describing Phil in 2009 as a "normie" :o kinda love it
  • THE TRAVEL SHOW MIGHT STILL HAPPEN
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:18 pm
:15 - "It's a Tuesday and Dan is full of sugar." I wonder if they sugar-up before these shows like they used to before gaming videos?
1:40 - They talk about Phil's gay headband. Phil is feeling very "happy, merry, and gay" today. Dan's cap is turned around; he says he looks like Ash Ketchum. I hope he realizes he just looks like Adrian.
3:00 - They talk about Dan's book cover reveal and the differences in the US and UK cover.
6:00 - They talk about Dan's first review and the mention of Dan's 'other books.' Phil brags about Dan's star.
7:19 - The debate over Dan's signature.
9:48 - They talk about the audiobook.
10:39 - Phil thinks Dan should just do the whole thing in ASMR.
11:00 - They introduce the main topic of secret projects, with users sending in secret project ideas. Dan asks Phil keeps going through fetus photos, Phil explains the iMac is out of storage.
11:50 - The New York online/tv show.
13:00 - Dan accuses Phil of trying to cover his tracks. Dan says they're vague-posting the whole thing.
13:33 - Audio message: they were making their own gardening show.
14:00 - They got as far as looking at apartments but life took a turn.
14:27 - There are 'at least a couple' of post-covid Dan projects.
14:40 - Dan talks about having the privlege of being able to pick the things he wants to do, and when they were younger they didn't have a choice.
15:32 - In Manchester Phil had two months of politing a morning breakfast show with a celebrity. Phil didn't like the vibe of the show and wasn't gelling with the people. (Dan: Because it wasn't me.)
16:34 - They wanted Phil to change who he was and come up with zany fake stories.
17:10 - Audio message: GBBO spin off show with the energy of RPDR. Phil just wants the pit crew assisting while they bake.
17:50 - They discuss reality shows they weren't on. Dan was asked to be on I'm a Celebrity! Get Me Out of Here. They talk about Phil being asked to be on Big Brother (in 2009) and Dan being asked to be on Celebrity big brother.
20:06 - Audio message: Phil's hamster breeding with Dan as assistant.
21:11 - Phil talks about how he doesn't like acting, Dan... claps along enthusiastically talking about Phil's energy.
21:57 - He was asked to audition for the main character on Red Oaks. He decided not to even send in a self tape because he thought he'd be bad, they got Craig Roberts to do it.
23:01 - Audio message: making a web series about fighting the world's most dangerous animals.
23:50 - They almost had a travel show and a game show. Dan thinks a couple of those things 'still should happen.' Phil talks about how the travel show was really, really good. Dan: "There's many things in the background, there's things on the table even now."
24:56 - Phil was asked to be in an advert last week. Phil being in the confused.com advert 'slightly ruined my life.' Phil is being so vague that even Dan doesn't know what it was for. It was for a website where you 'can do some things.'
26:20 - Audio message: building a playground for adults. They object to the idea that they'd be building anything.
27:52 - They talk about Phil's video.
29:14 - Dan talks about how charismatic the Robin Hood cartoon fox is.
29:43 - Audio message about the Ninja Turtles.
31:00 - Dan had a crush on Aladdin.
31:50 - Talk about the Tokyo Disney Sea. Lets just get it out there: I wanted to fuck a puppet.
33:27 - Audio message: the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz.
35:07 - Dan talks about Ewan McGregor/Moulin Rouge.
37:13 - Audio message: the Pringles man.
38:24 - Zac Efron as the 'gateway lesbian crush.'
38:54 - Dan talks about how Phil bashed his head in earlier. He felt pretty sick but he's okay now. Dan: "I'm glad that you're here."
40:00 - Dan vs Phans. (F or ph) - Phil will quiz Dan on 'the material of our life.'
41:30 - Phil asks Dan what color his shirt was in pinof 1. Dan gets it right: yellow.
42:08 - pinof 6: What did Phil name the snake Dan erotically danced with? Dan guesses Winston, it was Timmy.
43:06 - pinof 10: What color was the insect that interrupted them filming? Green, Dan gets it right.
44:00 - pinof 3: What animal was on Phil's shirt? Dan guesses OMFG owl shirt. Phil corrects him: the OMFG shirt was a cat, but he was wearing a shirt with a penguin on it in the video.
45:01 - pinof 1: What movie did Dan use to describe Phil's parents' house? Dan asks if Phil's mum is listening first, then answers correctly - The Shining.
"Why am I left-handed?"