Duct Tape Dudes: Dan and Phil Stereo Liveshow 03/25/21 (Audio Only) - 25 March 2021

Liveshows done on the Stereo app.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

sorryimnotclever wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:25 pm Coming out of my year long lurking hole to give ya'll some timestamps that no one asked for 8-) 8-) I only made it halfway because it took longer than an hour and I'm tired :lol:

Sorry for lack of capitalization, spelling and general format, i am on my buggy phone keyboard! Also this is my first time doing timestamps and i probably gave too much detailed information which is why im tired hehe :skeleton: :6-year-old dan:

Duct Tape Dudes Timestamps

0:00 Phil spells out Duct Tape Dudes
0:10 Dan is scared by Phil's spontaneity, what's new
0:30 Phil wants to try again because hes excited, Dan warns everyone to run "phil is on something today"
0:52 Duct Tape vs. Duck Tape discussion
1:35 "DEEP LORE OF DUCT TAPE HISTORY, WERE HITTING YOU WITH THE THICC WIKIPEDIA" do i even have to write who wrote that? we can tell. we can all tell
1:46 "Duct Tape Dudes though, i dont know know how to feel about that, its a bit....kinky?" thanks dan
1:54 Phil is very caught off guard and tells Dan anything can be kinky if you say it in a certain way
2:04 "packing pals...what are they packing" thanks dan
2:11 intro to the show
2:23 cloudcore discussion
2:35- 2:42 fond overload talking about Phil winning Mario Kart :rainbowtears:
2:45 backstory for cloudcore bet
3:10 Mario Kart as a midday icebreaker
3:46 talking about instagram poll
4:34 frogcore explanation
4:50 Dan has never put on a pair of Crocs before
4:58 "you're about to have your life changed man" I just liked how Phil said that
5:15 first hello from listener
5:22 discussion about listeners name
5:41 Dan feels manipulated and scared, he is a bit comfortable but mostly tense, his ass is clenched....extremely hard. thanks Dan
5:54 "sure." they spiral into laughter
6:00 quick summary of the show, theyre going to be talking about cringe moments and later on have a spelling bee
6:32 Dan forgets the name of the first listener, uses it to seque into Phil's story
6:45 Phil talks about his injury and zoom brunch with creators
6:59 Phil was wrestling with very hard bread and gave himself a blister trying to cut it with a knife. "stiff loaf" is used as a description, once again, thanks dan lmao
7:26 "Phil...this 6'2 full ass man, holding a knife, just absolutely losing to a loaf of bread"
7:59 another innuendo, Dan decides to just move on swiftly
8:06 second listener talks about how they were watching a play but the actors weren't good so they're tuning in, Dan and Phil worry about entertaining them now so they won't leave
8:29 "i left because these guys were talking about stiff loaves and duct tape and i got scared and i left"
8:38 Phil gives a dramatic mid show break, Dan explains it
8:58 "I'm glad i interpreted that for all the people that aren't aliens listening to this right now"
9:06 they ran into a fox taking out the trash at 2 am
9:36 Phil clarifies he did not find the actual fox attractive after last show
10:02 Phil talks about tumblr being shocked at people in Europe seeing foxes but they explain foxes are the suburban trash animals like raccoons
10:28 Dan brings up how fox sex noises are horrendous, Phil suggests googling it to hear, Dan advises against it after the last show
11:07 Dan recalls being scared by a fox while drunk as a teenager
12:08 perfect segue into cringe
12:16-13:25 Phil tells the news story about woman going to a dinosaur park and getting stuck on top of a T-Rex
12:43 "mount that giant reptile for the gram"
13:35 Dan rates that story a 7 on the cringe scale
13:45 Dan's cringe story about his book page delivery mishap where he accidentally confused a Harper Collins person with a delivery person. I'd type it out but i don't know how british delivery works or how to explain it. They accidentally looked very rude, they rank it a 7.
17:00 listener talks about leaning in to kiss a girl and the girl walking away so they faceplanted on the floor
17:13 cue Dan and Phil cringing and being curious about the details. They give it an 8 on the cringe scale
18:00 listener talks aboit throwing up on a plane with their school mates
18:10 plane talk, they give that story a 9
18:43 Phil's Mask Mishap™ (guy came to fix their bath, everyone was wearing masks, guy left to get parts, when he comes back Phil notices hes wearing a different mask and comments on it. guy says he accidentally left his maks at deppy's place, phil realizes he is in fact wearing the dude's mask)
20:00 dan explains it in a way that makes it so much worse
20:37 Phil defends himself
21:04 they give it a 9, I would've given it a 10
21:22 Dan explains how Phil scrubbed his face for an hour after that
21:46 last listener cringe story, they sent an email complaining about a lesson to the wrong professor. Deppy talk about sending things to the wrong people, its not worth it, just send a pigeon
23:09 steve mention
23:19 they rate that story a 7 and then open one more audio, listener went to go talk to their crush and only a spit bubble came out
23:30 they question why human bodies work against you, they give it an 8.9
24:49 Spelling Bee introduction

edit; oh boy thats way longer than i expected, i bow down to Dizzy for always doing these :stan:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."