Lounging Llamas: Dan and Phil Stereo Liveshow 04/01/21 (Audio Only) - 1 April 2021

Liveshows done on the Stereo app.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:01 am No timestamps yet but I couldn't resist... here are the madlib stories.

In his spare time, Dan likes playing with his [butt plug]. His hair looks like a [Phil's Tops Only Bar] covered in [sausage dogs].

A word to describe Dan's fashion sense is [dripping]. He has a massive crush on [Scarlett Johanssen].

Dan's plan is spending his weekend sitting on a [a sticky Nintendo switch]. He's also going to spend his weekend eating [a half empty bottle of tequila].

Dan is secretly a [Phil's right hand] collector. To escape from the law, he's going to get a job as a [fisherman] and if you could describe him in one word, it would be [tingly]!

---

One [moist] day, Phil woke up in a bed locked inside [Sweden]. What was he doing the night before? Well, he decided to get out of bed by [swimming] [gayly] and then suddenly he noticed [an old dusty pink bra] on the floor. Phil picked it up and he had had a good cry.

But maybe he could use this to get out of the locked room. Suddenly, Phil realized that [Thor] is also in the room opposite Phil, sat on top of a [throbbing cock]. Thor says, "Wow! You're awake." and he kicks the [used condom]. "God, it was pretty crazy last night when [Captain America] decided to sleep with that [placenta shampoo] and he threw it at you. Phil feels [aroused]. He has a plan.

Phil reaches into his pocket and pulls out his master plan. He says, "Thor we are going to get out of here with [cock and ball torture]."

They open the lock and they leave and the day is saved. Phil had the best day of his life.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."