Ipswich - Regent Theatre - 10/09/22

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others?

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy x
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
FreyalovesCami69
not a first-time poster

Me and my friend are heading to this date. Is anyone else? Would love to meet somebody ;). Does anyone know if Dan is okay with bisexual people? I know lots of people think they don’t exist and my friend is going through a really tough time, and to be recognised and understood by someone she adores and loves, and has done since she was a teenager, would be amazing for her. I just want her to be happy.

Anywayyyyyy, that’s all! Hope to see some replies! <3 :thisnight:
anna_begins
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

FreyalovesCami69 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:40 pm Does anyone know if Dan is okay with bisexual people? I know lots of people think they don’t exist and my friend is going through a really tough time, and to be recognised and understood by someone she adores and loves, and has done since she was a teenager, would be amazing for her. I just want her to be happy.
In Basically I'm Gay he said this about bi people: "to be clear, regardless of whatever the 2006 teenagers thoughts and feelings were, being bi is valid and should not be excused away or erased by anyone. thank you."

I hope you both have a great time!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

FreyalovesCami69 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:40 pm Me and my friend are heading to this date. Is anyone else? Would love to meet somebody ;). Does anyone know if Dan is okay with bisexual people? I know lots of people think they don’t exist and my friend is going through a really tough time, and to be recognised and understood by someone she adores and loves, and has done since she was a teenager, would be amazing for her. I just want her to be happy.

Dan is welcoming of everyone <3
FreyalovesCami69
not a first-time poster

anna_begins wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:32 pm
FreyalovesCami69 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:40 pm Does anyone know if Dan is okay with bisexual people? I know lots of people think they don’t exist and my friend is going through a really tough time, and to be recognised and understood by someone she adores and loves, and has done since she was a teenager, would be amazing for her. I just want her to be happy.
In Basically I'm Gay he said this about bi people: "to be clear, regardless of whatever the 2006 teenagers thoughts and feelings were, being bi is valid and should not be excused away or erased by anyone. thank you."

I hope you both have a great time!

Thank you so much for replying and the quote. It’s GREAT to know my friend will have the time of her life with someone so accepting of her. :rainbowtears:
FreyalovesCami69
not a first-time poster

flarequake wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:16 pm
FreyalovesCami69 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:40 pm Me and my friend are heading to this date. Is anyone else? Would love to meet somebody ;). Does anyone know if Dan is okay with bisexual people? I know lots of people think they don’t exist and my friend is going through a really tough time, and to be recognised and understood by someone she adores and loves, and has done since she was a teenager, would be amazing for her. I just want her to be happy.

Dan is welcoming of everyone <3

Yay!! So good to hear. She’ll be so happy! #bisexualpride