Dan & Phil Part 73: my furry bf

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Ugh, between Rize being a crashy pos and YouNow freezing constantly I want to throw something at my screen and scream in frustration.

Going to give up now, and watch it later when the live lag is gone.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop
Pronouns: she/her

Are they on? The current stream doesn't seem to be connected to YT or Tumblr.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

That June video is definitely not happening lol. Trailer is next, and he doesn't really know anything else. He might film something, he might not. He seems very motivated. /s
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
honeybee
squish

I can't work out if this part of the liveshow is gonna get saved to youtube so I'm audio recording just in case to listen back lol, but he did say 'everything is up in the air' re: dinof
Flomy
sofa crease

somethingsketchy wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:57 pm Are they on? The current stream doesn't seem to be connected to YT or Tumblr.
YEa they are on younow!
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

yeah.... too much of a mess for my headache, pity, they are lovely today. I'm just gonna wait until it's over and hope I can watch it all later
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I hope someone has been recording the entire younow show because it appears only 9 mins of the show are on youtube (and I only just started sneakily watching it at work lol)
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

JFC Dan, SHUT UP. I'd actually like to remember what Phil's voice sounds like.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

Flomy wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:00 pm
somethingsketchy wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:57 pm Are they on? The current stream doesn't seem to be connected to YT or Tumblr.
YEa they are on younow!
Well, I'm not downloading the YouNow app for this, so guess I'm not watching.
yeetussy
glabella

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:04 pm JFC Dan, SHUT UP. I'd actually like to remember what Phil's voice sounds like.
My mood every joint livestream :lol:
lilabet
philussy

Brace for drama they mentioned "Dan's hotel room”

Oooh a look at Phils merch hoodie
Last edited by lilabet on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
Speedygonz33
squish

I love the story of the ladies flirting with Phil lmao Dan seemed smug
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

lmao too bad there's no '69' on the hoodie
alien
procrastinator

Well I'm done trying to watch live because it keeps freezing and completely crashing for me. But I loved the story about a bunch of drunk women whistling at Phil and him trying to close the elevator door before they got in lol.

Also the beginning when Phil tried to explain the naked fortnight thing and Dan either really didn't remember saying that in one of the shows or he was pretending just to rile Phil up more. But it was hilarious nonetheless. It's funny that Dan didn't try to deny Phil plays fortnight naked he just let Phil ramble on about it lol.

Dan's hotel room smelling of sewage and then the next room he switched to having a spider. Poor Dan he just wants to sleep.

I find it interesting that they're so excited for the tour bus life again when they've said previously that it would never happen again because it was unenjoyable. I am so excited for the US tour to start even if my tour date is still 48 days away.

Ok I can't remember what else they talked about aside from their new clothes..
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

First liveshow in forever and it's a disaster? Cool. Dan's video potentially being pushed off indefinitely? Great. Rize is a total flop, as predicted? Amazing.

I've already given up watching live, I'm just hoping it gets posted online somewhere (preferably sans all the glitching and freezing). In good news, maybe we'll get to enjoy more of @sparkle's requests for Dan's video- you speak for the people, girlfriend :D
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

"thank you love you bye-bye" why am I even watching this right now :sideeye:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

This was a mess, though I really missed them.
I also missed the 20 minutes in the middle where youtube crashed and I moved to younow so...
lilabet
philussy

I think Dan said trailer in the next few days then something else but the ‘june’ video will be later in the year due to ordering 🤷‍♀️

I love Phil's hoodie but wish it wasn't white as it'll stain.

It got much better towards the end 😀
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

when dan said happy pride month and phil asked if he was just saying that or if someone said it in the chat....who else immediately thought of 'i love you phil' :lol:

anyway, though it was a bit of a mess at the start it was a good liveshow. i love just watching them exist together.
amberblogslife
squish

Living for the end of that liveshow. Dan just hiding behind his hands clearly wondering where it all went wrong and Phil talking about kanye and just the general panic and mess
I love them but I love them even more when they are so clearly trying to keep it together and failing. It shows the real them for 5 seconds and that's what I want all the damn time

editing to add "a person of elephant taste" = my new aesthetic
Last edited by amberblogslife on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constantly in an existential crisis.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I really enjoyed that. The last 5 minutes was my favorite part, thought it was very funny. :rofl:

Also they said nice things about Amsterdam, so for now I'll keep stanning them. ;)
Flomy
sofa crease

https://www.tomdixon.net/catalog/produc ... __store=eu

Don't know if anyone's interested but I think this is the candle Phil bought for Dan? Why was he worried about only having one present, that's expensive as heck (though my definition of expensive is obviously not the same as theirs). :mrgreen:
obvsly
#relatable

Just posted this on twitter. Might as well put it here too.
obvsly
#relatable

Flomy wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:30 pm https://www.tomdixon.net/catalog/produc ... __store=eu

Don't know if anyone's interested but I think this is the candle Phil bought for Dan? Why was he worried about only having one present, that's expensive as heck (though my definition of expensive is obviously not the same as theirs). :mrgreen:
You beat me by seconds! :lol:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

That liveshow was so fantastic. So many cute/sweet moments. I love Dan bragging about how perfect the present Phil got him was and showing it off, I love Phil's casual "I also got you chocolate, but we ate it" - I love the tiny little "why aren't we talking?" Phil pout. I love Phil's defensiveness about being able to paint Dan's nails. Honestly they just seem so happy like they're enjoying everything a whole lot right now. I'm excited for weekly Rize livestreams if this energy level continues.