Dan & Phil Part 75: @philsthiccbooty

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
chiccola
sofa crease

I'm almost sure it's a dan vs. phil thing, like that one
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

AroboticPhil wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:08 pm what the fuck, phil ? like we get it you're obsessed with dan but at least if you wanna tweet about him,wait til you find a tweet that makes sense lmao (or maybe it's gaming vid/challenge related ?)
not really a tour spoiler but dan did a lot of dabbing at the melbourne show tonight (does he always? idk) so maybe this tweet is the weird product of his jetlagged midnight thoughts ;)
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

hiddenwombat wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:48 pm
autumnhearth wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:27 am Posting this here to ask what you all think. Cornelia posted her croissant pic 22 hrs ago and Dan posted his 7 hrs ago. Recommendation or delay? The lighting looks different enough, even factoring phones and filter, that they are probably separate days. Anyone care to do the math for Melbourne time? Yes, these are my in-depth thoughts at 7 am on Sunday morning when I really want one of those croissants.
Laughing at the separate dressing rooms. That must be a rarity.
i vote delay, lune is very highly regarded as the best croissants in melbourne and sometimes the world. and they are fkn DELICIOUS, my housemate used to live across the road from lune, the lines constantly snake around the block and they usually sell out about noon. unless they're staying close to that area i don't see them realistically going back twice in a row.

just got home from ii and it was so fun! a mosh pit party/dance off started in front of the stage during interval and accidentally kept going when the second act started and everyone had to scramble for their seats lol
I wasn’t suggesting that D&P went twice, I was just pondering whether they went *with* M&C or if they went *because* of Cornelia.

Re the tweets: @Susannah that makes sense. I seriously doubt it’s a Dan vs Phil, I can’t imagine them filming after a show. I’m all for more than one tweet a day though! Now give us a sleepy instastory please!

Also I just realized that Dan’s selfie was taken in the bathroom (toilet) where Dan said he would be, while Phil’s was in his dressing room lol.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

hello9217
flower crown

My guess would be is that they went because of Cornelia. I think the story was delayed by a couple of hours but not by 15.
Hopping on the discussion from a couple pages ago but I would gladly forgo halloween baking if we could get christmas baking where they make mince pies and talk about their mince pie codex.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Re: croissants
I assumed they went with M&C but maybe thats because I love the idea of a lester(/howell) family breakfast. Also Cornelia has taken some great photos for instagram this week! Glad she's finally getting to travel
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

hello9217 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:40 pm My guess would be is that they went because of Cornelia. I think the story was delayed by a couple of hours but not by 15.
Hopping on the discussion from a couple pages ago but I would gladly forgo halloween baking if we could get christmas baking where they make mince pies and talk about their mince pie codex.

They could get it sponsored by whoever won. I wouldn't mind that because I know it's their opinion already from last year.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
kavat
pastel persona

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:37 pm
I love Hector so much, honestly :stan:
knq
lava lamp

AroboticPhil wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:08 pm what the fuck, phil ? like we get it you're obsessed with dan but at least if you wanna tweet about him,wait til you find a tweet that makes sense lmao (or maybe it's gaming vid/challenge related ?)
My first thought is the moment in the last Sims video where Dan said "cyberpunk, Phil" and Phil thought he was trying to say "cyberpunk Dil" and then they had a conversation about commas and Phil linguists every day.

Maybe they've come full circle from naming the Sims after themselves to forgetting they named the Sims after themselves to discovering that the Sims have suspiciously similar names to them.

I adore Phil for suggesting the koala hold him and shittywatercolour for making that a reality. :love1:
maelstrom
tol bean

god bless Hector
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

Hector has been on fire with his tweet art recently. This and the Dan guardian airport carousel one :D
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Okay this is too good not to be in the main thread.
sparklemug wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:43 pm hi, i hope no one minds if i share my m&g pictures!!
my heart is still racing and it's been nearly 12 hours!! the boys were so so lovely, and spent an extra long time with me and my partner. (he did the m&g with me but doesn't want to share his photo!) dan complimented my look, and laughed when i suggested that we recreate the pete and ariana photo. :lol: he was really into it! i brought lollipops for us all to pose with - everyone has been giving me grief that the wrapper is still on mine, BUT SO IS DAN'S!! and then i also told phil to watch terrace house because it's right up his alley. i was super nervous but the boys were amazing.

and then dan liked the photo on twitter, i'm officially dead. :shock:
autumnhearth
senpai

hello9217 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:40 pm My guess would be is that they went because of Cornelia. I think the story was delayed by a couple of hours but not by 15.
Completely agree, they could even get Kath’s recipe as Phil says it’s the best. Of course I would expect them to not turn out as well and for him to pout (or be like my husband and call his mum asking what was going wrong and what baking secret she was withholding from him). But I suspect that they see Halloween baking as something more widely marketable to YT and Christmas baking as more private and domestic (which is of course why I want it.)
Ablissa
pastel persona

I haven't really thought about them skipping Halloween baking in favor of Christmas before, but now... I NEED ITTTTTTT
Like @autumnhearth said, it's more domestic, so I'm not going to get my hopes up. But really... 2018 Dan and Phil doing some domestic Christmas baking would be sooo good.
Also, can someone please write a fic where they're baking on Christmas and calling Kath for help with the mince pie recipe :stan: I don't care that it's August, I am ready for the Christmas fics!!
sarmstr2
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Why can't we have both Christmas and Halloween baking? I'm not greedy...
liola
rankussy

Plot twist:Thanksgiving baking. They try to make a turkey, everything is on fire. There would be so many innuendos about cocks..
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Loving these meetup pictures especially everyone fawning to Phil. Also Dan’s other side complete with cute dimple.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

i was actually thinking about Christmas baking yesterday!!!!! mince pies pls. BAKIG MINCE PIES WITH THE LESTER FAMILY WHILE DAN VISITS THEM FOR CHRISTMAS! nah, i'm just dreaming. i do miss kath though ;( i was never really a christmas-y person show me that christmussy. i apologize for nothing.
but i'm excited for gamingmas and seein their cuteness every day.

about the dab/dan tweet- i either think phil misspoke and called dan 'dab' or misspelled his name while texting? idk it doesn't sound weird enough to be a forfeit.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
autumnhearth
senpai

liola wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:20 pm Plot twist:Thanksgiving baking. They try to make a turkey, everything is on fire. There would be so many innuendos about cocks..
Probably, knowing them, but then I would be indignant because male turkeys are called toms. I wanted Christmas baking last year too and I seem to recall a ls where someone asked about it and Dan said they had just done Halloween? Maybe? I mean obviously I’d like baking more than twice a year, I’d like a whole damn channel, but realistically I think they’re settled into their biannual schedule.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

given how much they joke about burning the house down when they bake, i doubt theyd wanna do baking videos more than once a year. although...id be willing to compromise and ask for a cooking video? i know you two cook for yourselves from time to time, come on danny and philly

ps. they could totally do a "cooking for my family" type of thing as a christmas/thanksgiving video, and i guess the turkey can be considered a cooking too huh
"you are next to me in my life"
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

liola wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:20 pm Plot twist:Thanksgiving baking. They try to make a turkey, everything is on fire.
I’m picturing the “cooking with Undyne” bit of undertale :lol:
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in the UK, right?
autumnhearth
senpai

somethingsketchy wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:15 pm Correct me if I'm wrong, but Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in the UK, right?
You are correct, and yet they have celebrated it before

lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

LadyLackless wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:12 pm
liola wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:20 pm Plot twist:Thanksgiving baking. They try to make a turkey, everything is on fire.
I’m picturing the “cooking with Undyne” bit of undertale :lol:
i know were all joking but the real question here is who is undyne and who is frisk
"you are next to me in my life"
dc34
glabella

I want both Halloween and christmas baking cause I'm greedy af. But if I had to chose, Christmas since its something different
alittledizzy wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:04 pm Okay this is too good not to be in the main thread.
sparklemug wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:43 pm hi, i hope no one minds if i share my m&g pictures!!
my heart is still racing and it's been nearly 12 hours!! the boys were so so lovely, and spent an extra long time with me and my partner. (he did the m&g with me but doesn't want to share his photo!) dan complimented my look, and laughed when i suggested that we recreate the pete and ariana photo. :lol: he was really into it! i brought lollipops for us all to pose with - everyone has been giving me grief that the wrapper is still on mine, BUT SO IS DAN'S!! and then i also told phil to watch terrace house because it's right up his alley. i was super nervous but the boys were amazing.

and then dan liked the photo on twitter, i'm officially dead. :shock:
OMG that Dan pic is awesome :rofl: