Dan & Phil Part 77: getting that d........vitamin

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

curious, when did Dan confirm the hints? I think I missed that and now it's bugging me. LOL
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

phantastically-avg wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:32 pm curious, when did Dan confirm the hints? I think I missed that and now it's bugging me. LOL
It was during the first liveshow after the move, someone said in the chat that we predicted the move and Dan said how they deliberately hinted at it so we wouldn't be too overwhelmed or something
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
autumnhearth
senpai

New merch poll on Phil’s Instagram stories! I was tempted to go with mint at first, but I wouldn’t wear it (not that I wear caps, but my son would wear the black), the black makes the corgi pop and it goes with his black corgi button up from Hot Topic that I know a few Phillies own, oh and have I mentioned they have a matching backpack there? Cos they do. So black all the way!
Amiaw
interactive introvert

autumnhearth wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:57 pm New merch poll on Phil’s Instagram stories! I was tempted to go with mint at first, but I wouldn’t wear it (not that I wear caps, but my son would wear the black), the black makes the corgi pop and it goes with his black corgi button up from Hot Topic that I know a few Phillies own, oh and have I mentioned they have a matching backpack there? Cos they do. So black all the way!
Phil had better be planning on a dog soon if he's going to start putting them on his merch. If I need to buy a cap that I'll never wear to insure that then sign me up
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Okay, for those who wanted my floorplan drawings, I've decided to just dump them, with my photo backups and reasoning all into a google doc rather than post them online publically. I've based them all on videos and photos DnP have posted, but even so, it was causing drama that I'd rather be removed from. If you'd like a a link to the document please send me a message.

Once you have the doc you can do what you like with it, share it, whatever.

Please note that I'll probably be leaving the phandom for the forseeable future (due to many things) in a day or so's time, so if you want the link, ask quickly. :)
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

i picked mint and apparently it is the least popular
oops
i understand though cause mint won't look nice on everyone or any outfit, i wonder why he doesn't just have a selection of the two.
5 years ago i would have been offended by the bright colours but now my eyeballs appreciate them.
oof !! what if phil is doing a "weird things i bought off amazon" vid, or "i bought the first 5 things amazon recommended to me"

yeah they definitely aren't moving this year, it would be most likely spring of 2019.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Phil is taking the dogbaiting to the next level, I see how it is.
Jokes aside, I won't buy the hat but I voted for mint anyway because I love that colour. It's not gonna win, so I hope he will release other merch in that colour because I'd definitely be interested.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
hello9217
flower crown

You know if Phil got an actual dog and put the dog on merch people would buy that up so quickly, I know I would.
Tottrie
drama llama

hello9217 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:41 pm You know if Phil got an actual dog and put the dog on merch people would buy that up so quickly, I know I would.
Wow, yes! I would buy that so fast. If (when?) they get a dog i really hope they do this 😍
autumnhearth
senpai

:please: do it for the money Phil! :moneybath:
(j/k worst reason to get a pet ever)
No, but when/if I expect a family calendar at the very least.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

:gayaf:
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

The mint one is so pretty!
I kinda want him to do both
Ablissa
pastel persona

The boys have been quiet (merch aside) today, I hope they're getting their rest for once. Or they're slaving away at picking the right shade of black and/or mint for a corgi hat, who knows.

Do you all think we'll get an AP video this week? I guess a gaming video is likely, but Phil's? I would like that, but I'm not sure what kind of a video he'll make. Will it just be a chill and easy video? Something tells me yeah.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

it would be nice to get an AP video but i also think a gaming video will be more likely. as for what the AP vid will be, half of me wanted a "sleepless nights with dan and phil" where instead of phil shooting down ever other phan theory out there being high on sugar, its just them showing us a behind the scene of their editing but the insta stories already took that possibility away :/

or you know any video would make me happy anyway, im literally so easy to please
"you are next to me in my life"
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

I kind of had a thought for the next AP video. Since we’ve been talking about his “rebrand” and how’s he’s being a bit more open and personal (more Phil Lester, less AmazingPhil persona), I thought about something along the line of the old school “25 things about me” tag. Maybe he can mention some more personal things about him (but still in AP fashion with quirky stories) that stratches a bit more than the surface. And it would be relatively low effort since they are still recovering from tour. Idk, it was just a thought. I’d honestly be thrilled with anything he gave us as this point.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I just realized Dan and Phil's conjoined sweater from last year's Halloween baking is made of the ones they wore in the October calendar shoot.

I'll see my way out now, but on that note, for those already in an appropriate timezone...

:pumpkinphil: :skeleton: Happy Spooky Week Month! :skeleton: :pumpkinphil:
jesp
why bother

rizzo wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:24 am I just realized Dan and Phil's conjoined sweater from last year's Halloween baking is made of the ones they wore in the October calendar shoot.

I'll see my way out now, but on that note, for those already in an appropriate timezone...

:pumpkinphil: :skeleton: Happy Spooky Week Month! :skeleton: :pumpkinphil:
any month that's both spooky and scary is a good month
kavat
pastel persona

I was just thinking about the calendar. Do you think they'll do one for next year? I feel like it's one of those more old school gimmicky things they might leave behind them eventually, but people really seem to like them. When do they usually shoot it?
Ablissa
pastel persona

@thestigdrivesamini and @ame, good theories! I would love a new Phil video soon, I'm really curious what he'll do, if it'll just be a quirky fun thing or something more like sitting down and chatting. Also, since we talked about this a few days ago, I can't help but wish for a change of his filming set.
Of course, the videos I want the most are a DITL of anything or Viewers Pick My Outfits 2. :stan:
kavat wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:15 am I was just thinking about the calendar. Do you think they'll do one for next year? I feel like it's one of those more old school gimmicky things they might leave behind them eventually, but people really seem to like them. When do they usually shoot it?
I think they said they weren't even going to do this year's calendar, but Martyn (correct me if I'm wrong) gave them the idea with dogs.

I really hope they change their mind and come up with an idea for next year too. I love their dog calendar SO MUCH, but next year's would have Phil with a quiff, so... sign me the f up.
If they were to shoot it, I think they'd have to do it this month. Last year they launched the calendar on the shop around the end of October/beginning of November, I think.
citizen_erased
truth bomb

Ablissa wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:10 am @thestigdrivesamini and @ame, good theories! I would love a new Phil video soon, I'm really curious what he'll do, if it'll just be a quirky fun thing or something more like sitting down and chatting. Also, since we talked about this a few days ago, I can't help but wish for a change of his filming set.
Of course, the videos I want the most are a DITL of anything or Viewers Pick My Outfits 2. :stan:
"viewers change my filming set" followed by a "day in the life: redecorating". Gimme all of that interior design content.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

citizen_erased wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:35 am
Ablissa wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:10 am @thestigdrivesamini and @ame, good theories! I would love a new Phil video soon, I'm really curious what he'll do, if it'll just be a quirky fun thing or something more like sitting down and chatting. Also, since we talked about this a few days ago, I can't help but wish for a change of his filming set.
"viewers change my filming set" followed by a "day in the life: redecorating". Gimme all of that interior design content.
stop, i started hoping now
:gayaf:
liola
rankussy

This idea made me so excited I choked on my coffee
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
kavat
pastel persona

Deppy version of Jimmy's House Files, now that's giving the people what they want :please:
yeetussy
glabella

+1 to the interior design viddy, bUt +100000000000000 to Viewers Pick My Outfit: Quiff Edition
Ablissa
pastel persona

If this doesn't happen I'm holding you responsible (for making me dream of the impossible) jk I love it <3

After my previous post I realized that we certainly won't get Viewers Pick My Outfits 2 this week, it takes way too much time. But I do hope he'll make a part two sometime, because that video was so so good.