Dan & Phil Part 58: Come in my lady door

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

imgroundedagain wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:31 am Helllooo! First time poster because I've never felt the need to join a conversation before but all the pewdiepie stuff has gotten far out of hand.

First off, it is absolutely not our place to say who Dan and Phil should or should not associate with. We are mere fans, watching them live through what little information they choose to share with us. To believe that a stranger has the liberty to decide who a person befriends is preposterous.

That being said, I understand why people are upset with Felix. The word he used in his liveshow has a strong connotation, and he has said himself that his actions were inexcusable. Whether you choose to forgive him or not has nothing to do with Dan and Phil. They had been friends with him before the fact, it would be absurd to abandon a friend because of a mistake they show remorse for.

To the people who are angry with Dan and Phil for their continued support of Felix: Keep in mind that we do not know how what position they take on the situation. It's something that has no place being discussed with their fanbase, and they know that. The only insight we have been given is that Dan had intentions of speaking to Felix about his words, we don't even have way of knowing if that conversation indeed took place. A birthday party is hardly the place for such a topic.

And might I mention that they had been present to celebrate Marzia's birthday, not Felix's.

If you have an adverse reaction to how Dan and Phil live their life, maybe you shouldn't be watching Dan and Phil.
Hi! And welcome. Nice first post! I wanted to say that I agree with you and that I think you put it rather eloquently :tu: I
I have to give you a fair word of warning though, taking the postion that using certain words shouldn't be censored has led to multiple people that i've met on this forum blocking me, even while we often discussed many (Dan and Phil related) topics in our group chat. Apparently, for those people I am no longer to be associated with. So i wouldn't count on being able to have a frank and honest debate, just so you know what you're getting into :ribena:
The only thing that I'd like to add is that I hope that Dan, who voiced after his mental health video that it encouraged him to share more personal tings with his audience, isn't deterred by this. I think the damage is done though, quite honestly I think it makes a lot of sense for them to avoid saying anything vaguely political or personal at all, considering the vehement reactions. I hope this doesn't effect his personal relationship with Felix or Marzia, that would in my opinion be another example of how a judgemental audience can intrude the privacy of a public figure and prevent them from associating with who they like to.

Anyway it's an exciting week for Dan and Phil content . An expectation of multiple videos a day is this even real? I like their last videos a lot, even Little nightmares even though I don't like playing horror games. They somehow made it... not scary to watch. I think we can probably expect a mix of not always that good "alternative" games and some good ones.
Does anyone think that we might see some people dropping of chairs again or... maybe one of them clamping the other one's body on screen at a jumpscare moment? that would be a Big Mood ;)
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

awsugar wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:11 pm wind: 1
dan's hair: 0

he looks really cute though. love the photo. and the shoes. i think they're high tops?
I feel like the shoes are lifts (or whatever you call them). Like they add extra height. Why would someone 6'3" need or want extra height????
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
Amazinglyonfire
tol bean

Another rare post from me. I'll leave this here because I believe this is a nuanced thing with Phil and Dan + Felix. Here is a real story from my life.

I became friends with a guy when I was in High School. In actuality he was the older brother of my high school friend. At the time I lived in a small town in western Colorado called Grand Junction (I grew up elsewhere but did spend my high school years in GJ). Anyway, over the course of time he and I grew closer ... to the point where whenever he came back into town we would spend all our free time together along with my friend Joe. The three of us were close.

He was very conservative politically. Which is the exact opposite of me. It never interfered with our friendship because we dealt with each other as humans and I never felt him treat me poorly and I always treated him like what he was. A friend. This last year Donald Trump was elected president of the US. This put a strain on my relationships with people, in particular my friend for one very, very big reason. Check out this article:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017 ... al-america

The main subject of this article, Matt Patterson, is that friend I'm referring to.

I found myself avoiding him. Not answering his texts, and treating him like a pariah in general. Right now, though, I'm wondering if I was right to do so. I honestly don't have the answer because when it comes to being friends there tends to not be black and white. This went beyond politics with Matt. He was supporting and coordinating with someone who is anathema to everything I stand for, and a Vice President who supports conversion therapy. "How could you do this to ME, your FRIEND" is what I've been thinking. "WHAT is WRONG with you!" over and over.

Was I right though?

I don't think I could associate with a racist. I've never knowingly done so. I've never had a friend who became an avid Trump supporter either. I distanced myself and, now I find myself wondering WHY I did this. This is nearly a lifelong friend and ... I'm conflicted because I really miss the guy, as dumb as that sounds.

This isn't a one for one correlation. Felix is a repeat offender when it comes to racism and my initial thoughts are with most people in that Phil and Dan shouldn't be associating with a racist. PJ either. But ... I guess I can't wag my finger too much at them because ... if my friend called me today and asked me to go have drinks with him it would be very hard for me to say no.

The conflict is real.
relatablemood
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: she/her

liola wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:33 am
Am I right in saying Dan's wearing platform shoes? They seem to give him another few inches on his height or maybe that's just how it looks bc the white part covers a bit more space than on the average pair of sneakers. It'd be nice then that Dan not only embraces his height but likes to tower over people even more than he does now :ribena:

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on them playing the new South Park game? Obvs not during spooky week but the game is quite good, better and more tasteful (if that's even possible) than the first one. But it'll probably be too controversial to play, right?
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

gohomohowell wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:56 pm
Am I right in saying Dan's wearing platform shoes? They seem to give him another few inches on his height or maybe that's just how it looks bc the white part covers a bit more space than on the average pair of sneakers. It'd be nice then that Dan not only embraces his height but likes to tower over people even more than he does now :ribena:

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on them playing the new South Park game? Obvs not during spooky week but the game is quite good, better and more tasteful (if that's even possible) than the first one. But it'll probably be too controversial to play, right?
Oh my god thank you! I COULD NOT think of the phrase 'platform shoes.' That's why I called them 'lifts' above. :lol: I absolutely think he is wearing platform shoes.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
jhamba
procrastinator

Stakhanov wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:04 pmHi! And welcome. Nice first post! I wanted to say that I agree with you and that I think you put it rather eloquently :tu: I
I have to give you a fair word of warning though, taking the postion that using certain words shouldn't be censored has led to multiple people that i've met on this forum blocking me, even while we often discussed many (Dan and Phil related) topics in our group chat. Apparently, for those people I am no longer to be associated with. So i wouldn't count on being able to have a frank and honest debate, just so you know what you're getting into :ribena:
The only thing that I'd like to add is that I hope that Dan, who voiced after his mental health video that it encouraged him to share more personal tings with his audience, isn't deterred by this. I think the damage is done though, quite honestly I think it makes a lot of sense for them to avoid saying anything vaguely political or personal at all, considering the vehement reactions. I hope this doesn't effect his personal relationship with Felix or Marzia, that would in my opinion be another example of how a judgemental audience can intrude the privacy of a public figure and prevent them from associating with who they like to.

Anyway it's an exciting week for Dan and Phil content . An expectation of multiple videos a day is this even real? I like their last videos a lot, even Little nightmares even though I don't like playing horror games. They somehow made it... not scary to watch. I think we can probably expect a mix of not always that good "alternative" games and some good ones.
Does anyone think that we might see some people dropping of chairs again or... maybe one of them clamping the other one's body on screen at a jumpscare moment? that would be a Big Mood ;)
Sorry that I don't want to be friends with people who actively defend racism? lol

Also, It is absolutely my place to judge who they should be friends with. They are public figures, and the things they do impacts a very large audience. And, I need to actively think about what kind of people I am supporting, and I do not want to support anyone who implicitly condones racism by hanging out with a racist
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
relatablemood

obscureDnPreference wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:16 pm Oh my god thank you! I COULD NOT think of the phrase 'platform shoes.' That's why I called them 'lifts' above. :lol: I absolutely think he is wearing platform shoes.
hahaha, i only know that's what they're called because of a certain trashbag (onision) who's insecure about his height and so wears them. i wonder how much sound his footsteps must make while he's walking :D
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
citizen_erased
truth bomb

obscureDnPreference wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:13 pm
awsugar wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:11 pm wind: 1
dan's hair: 0

he looks really cute though. love the photo. and the shoes. i think they're high tops?
I feel like the shoes are lifts (or whatever you call them). Like they add extra height. Why would someone 6'3" need or want extra height????
I think once you're already ridiculously tall adding another inch or two won't matter that much :lol: might as well wear the nice shoes anyway.

I love that picture of them, they both look very nice <3 can't wait for the new video tonight!
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

Amazinglyonfire wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:35 pm Another rare post from me. I'll leave this here because I believe this is a nuanced thing with Phil and Dan + Felix. Here is a real story from my life.

I became friends with a guy when I was in High School. In actuality he was the older brother of my high school friend. At the time I lived in a small town in western Colorado called Grand Junction (I grew up elsewhere but did spend my high school years in GJ). Anyway, over the course of time he and I grew closer ... to the point where whenever he came back into town we would spend all our free time together along with my friend Joe. The three of us were close.

He was very conservative politically. Which is the exact opposite of me. It never interfered with our friendship because we dealt with each other as humans and I never felt him treat me poorly and I always treated him like what he was. A friend. This last year Donald Trump was elected president of the US. This put a strain on my relationships with people, in particular my friend for one very, very big reason. Check out this article:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017 ... al-america

The main subject of this article, Matt Patterson, is that friend I'm referring to.

I found myself avoiding him. Not answering his texts, and treating him like a pariah in general. Right now, though, I'm wondering if I was right to do so. I honestly don't have the answer because when it comes to being friends there tends to not be black and white. This went beyond politics with Matt. He was supporting and coordinating with someone who is anathema to everything I stand for, and a Vice President who supports conversion therapy. "How could you do this to ME, your FRIEND" is what I've been thinking. "WHAT is WRONG with you!" over and over.

Was I right though?

I don't think I could associate with a racist. I've never knowingly done so. I've never had a friend who became an avid Trump supporter either. I distanced myself and, now I find myself wondering WHY I did this. This is nearly a lifelong friend and ... I'm conflicted because I really miss the guy, as dumb as that sounds.

This isn't a one for one correlation. Felix is a repeat offender when it comes to racism and my initial thoughts are with most people in that Phil and Dan shouldn't be associating with a racist. PJ either. But ... I guess I can't wag my finger too much at them because ... if my friend called me today and asked me to go have drinks with him it would be very hard for me to say no.

The conflict is real.
That was a very long read indeed, but it gave me the sort of insight into the "couleur locale" that I find very interesting. Thanks :) On the internet, it's often assumed that everyone is always intimately aware with the U.S. context, and assumes that the social debate and context is the same everywhere, but it's different everywhere. When I read about Colorado, it almost seems as if Denver and Boulder vs Grand junction are different countries.

As for your real conflict. If i were in your situation, I would not let political opinions get in the way of being friends. I' am a progressive, I vote for the Belgian social democratic party (and locally the Green party). To me, the democrats are right wing, and Bernie Sanders is a weak liberal. I find most of what Trump says utterly deplorable. What's even MUCH worse in my opinion, is that he also has enacted plenty of harmful policy, effectively impacting people's lives with state power in a way that can't be undone easily (Health care and DACA spring to mind). However, I am also a democrat, and he has won the election (granted, in a terrible election system imo). Your friend holds many beliefs which you don't share at all. He's not the only one, as the article explains, Trump won most counties and in small towns, the differences of opinion are stark yet people live together with different creeds and living different ideals. That is also America. The law sets the common standards everyone must adhere to.
We must not make the mistake that by disassociating ourselves or censoring others speech or ideas, these thoughts and realities go away. All you do, is fortify yourself in your own ideological bubble. Few predicted Trump's victory, I think in part because of the complex realities of our world and economic globalism made them (and me, I think 90 percent of Europe thought Hilllary would win) ...blind of the the rift that was growing in the country. I really disagree with the solutions Trump enacts, but as long as they stay within the democratic and constitutional framework, these ideas should be talked about and discussed. Excluding your friend because , as you stated ""How could you do this to ME, your FRIEND" is what I've been thinking. "WHAT is WRONG with you!" ... does not do anything to make true the ideals you believe in, and it also leaves you one less friend, for no good reason.

I feel like we have fortgotten the value of the clashing of ideas and the freedom to talk about things, uncensored.
Just a couple of hours back i reread an article of the Hannah Arendt center (one of the 20th centuries most influential political thinkers about equality and freedom, and one of my personal favorites). It's a good read, and it rehashes some of the more traditional reasons why we do well to keep an open mind when we hear a foreign (or "evil") sound.
http://medium.com/@arendt_center/speak ... 51ec71962

Now I hope the new spooky vid drops quickly and if they really want to take it into a spooky mood it could be the " Dan and Phil and Felix play childeren's games and debate language, racism and comedy in the sewer" ;)
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Stakhanov wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:04 pm
For the fucking record, you coming at me with opinions I didn't ask for right after you publicly dragged kuenssuki for blocking you was really just the last drop. I should have blocked you when you thought sending me this video right after I said something on Twitter about my tokophobia and how huge pregnant bellies and births were my personal hell was funny. But I didn't. I didn't even say anything because I was kinda afraid other members would maybe react badly towards me and you would probably have given me the same speech about context and humor as you did yesterday when you came into my mentions about Felix. Kinda makes sense why you thought that shit you pulled on me was funny if this is the hill you wanna die on. Birds of a feather or something like that.

I simply realized I don't owe you a conversation and that you're an asshole. That's all. Next.
gohomohowell wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:06 am Only came to say that Catallena's roast of troll user had me in fits of laughter (is the first gif of an actress from the show Fight My Way? If not, she looks a lot like her)
Thank you. It's not an actress in the gif, it's ex Girls' Generation member Jessica.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
hello9217
flower crown

Hello! Just popping in to reply to someones question about jacksepticeye that was mentioned a couple pages back. I remember when the first controversy about Felix came out and his comments about Jews, he actually made a video calling Felix out. I am not sure if he deleted the video or not but he did receive quite a bit of hate for it, not only from fans but also from other youtubers. I think he later apologized for it. This was back around Feb/March.
jesp
why bother

Moderating

I'm happy for the discussion about Dan and Phil and racism to continue for now, but please remember that this forum is not the place to continue personal drama that started elsewhere. This goes for everybody.
Ewok
rainbow nerd

I'm surprised no one has posted this. They're cute <3 wonder what they were doing out and about, that never going outside branding is truly dead
After some lurking about on Tumblr, I found out that these are £640 shoes. Damn. Dan has such expensive taste, it always blows my mind... I could never imagine spending that much money on a pair of shoes. Wow. I'm not a fan of those shoes, but Dan looks confident so :love2: And then there's Phil in his beat up vans, he's so cute lmao I just love them.

http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/ric ... bute=Black

(Sorry for ugly/wonky formatting, on mobile)
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
Light02
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: they/them

awsugar wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:44 am wow...a lot has happened in the past day. i've spent hours just catching up.
Light02 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:07 pm
nephilimcat wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:41 pm
Light02 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:33 pm
nihilist-toothpaste wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:29 pm :stan: to kuensukki's post.

i actually cannot believe the turn this conversation has taken? what exactly is the argument here? the n word isnt bad bc people say it casually in some countries? it's ok for a swedish white man living in the uk with a global audience of tens of millions and deep knowledge of the internet to say the n word bc maybe they dont view it the same way in sweden? the n word is bad but so are misogynstic slurs? and this somehow relates to dnp staying friends with felix .. how?

this conversation has spiralled so far from the original point, which is that some people were disappointed and hurt by dnp's choice to stay friends with felix-- a man who has conscientiously used hate speech against black people and anti-semitic language to fuel his humor and in so doing provided a safe space for racists and neo-nazis to thrive on youtube. that's it. end of story. if you don't condone felix's actions and words then u should understand the disappointment being expressed. so why this alternative argument about misogyny? what is the relevance? i dont think anyone who is hurt by dnp's association with felix is trying to argue that casual misogyny is good or okay. in fact it's a serious issue that merits discussion on its own, and merits full attention. desensitization to casual sexism is a huge problem. but it's not related to this conversation, so what is the point youre trying to make? should people have said "i am disappointed by dan and phil's decision to go to felix's party, also i am disappointed by that one time they called tabitha a stinky hoe?" the two issues are unrelated, why would anyone have brought that up in this conversation? i feel like this response only underscores the reality that's been raised from the beginning of this whole conversation, which is that issues of race make (white) people so distinctly uncomfortably in this fandom, such that any serious discussion of racial politics needs to be diluted or else then overshadowed by something else (in this case, dan's use of the word 'hoe' i guess.... like actually what?)

and, just to clarify, there are, i'm sure, hundreds of words in many languages that are considered 'swears' or 'rude' and yes some of them are even meant to demean certain groups of people, but the n word in particular is an incredibly painful word for an entire race of people because of centuries of history in which white people actively, intentionally used it to maintain dominion over black slaves, and then continued to use it even after emancipation of slaves to continue their active dehumanization of freed black people. millions of black people were not just called the n word by name, as the extent of their discrimination, they were treated as property, they were beaten and killed for trying to escape from their bonds, or even for just existing, all while this word was used against them.

slut shaming women is bad, obviously. structural misogyny is bad. but don't try to compare the judgment a women undergoes for her sexual choices to the history of active and horrific violence used to subjugate black people not just in america but so so many other white-dominated western countries. that's the reason there's caution around the use of the n word, where it might not exist around words like 'pussy' or 'bitch' or 'hoe.' the n word is a word that is deeply rooted in violence and bloodshed. it's deeply rooted in hatred. it's HATE speech. it's not just a swear. it's not the same scale at all, and YOUR decision that 'misogyny is as bad as racism' (why the fuck do they need to be compared????!!?!?!? and we are talking about racism specifically in this convo!!) is largely immaterial to the conversation that's taking place. if you think there should have been an outpouring of hurt and disappointment like this bc of dan using the word 'hoe' in a joking manner about tabitha, not to slutshame an actual woman, then it feels like a profound misunderstanding of the weight and history of the n word and i'll just redirect u back up to my second paragraph and then to google.
I'm not at all saying that the n-word isn't bad or that Pdp can say it because people in some countries still use it. I already clarified in my last post that my whole point is about hypocrisy in society and by extension, within the Phandom. I'm pointing out that there are different standarts applied to different issues and words based on the culture/country/time period. I'm saying that people in society "caring" about a certain issue but not about a similar one almost seems manifactured and seems to only occur when a certain oppressed group finally starts rebelling against their oppressors to the point where the oppressors just want to shut them up and that's why they stop using a certain slur. Not out of care for the affected. They also keep using other harmful words directed at demographics that aren't in the position to speak up against it yet. This is hypocrisy, this is what I'm talking about. Misogyny is just an example I'm using. The way this relates to D&P being friends with Felix is that I've seen a lot of people considering whether their should unstan D&P just because they associate with a racist but Dan himself saying a misogynistic slur seems to be not that big of a deal for a lot of people for some reason? So what if he said it as a joke? It's still sexist. Anyways, this a very clear example of hypocrisy within the Phandom.

Also, I personally think it's okay to derail conversations to talk about different issues. The whole discussion of racism is still there, right? I'm now just turning it into a discussion of double standarts. And I actually agree that "hoe" isn't as bad as the n-word, but again, Dan saying that word was just an example. I could just as easily talk about his (actually their) use of ableist language as well. Most of the things you said about the history of the n-word can be said as well about the word "stupid" and the historical oppression of disabled people. To this day, disabled children get murdered by their parents (as a "mercy" killing) and get praised in the media for it. If someone rapes a disabled person in court they get sued as if they have raped an animal because disabled people are not seen as human. In the US disabled people are not legally allowed to marry one another. And so on. I'll link to that post again, in case you didn't read it, if you're interested in other major hardships the disabled community faces. My whole point is this - if you are outraged/very dissapointed by D&P merely associating with a racist, you should feel the same way about D&P doing other problematic things, like themselves using the word "stupid". Otherwise, you're being hypocritical. Just because racist slurs are widely recognized and ableist ones are not does not make it okay to excuse one and not the other. If you care about social justice you should care about intersectionality as well

Also, I'm sorry but it's pretty late where I live and I have to go to bed. I'll probably respond to other people tomorrow.
Genuine question: why would stupid be ableist? I also think there's a difference between being friends with someone using a slur and generally using a slur you know is one and saying something that you never considered to be a slur. Bc honestly I haven't heard of stupid being a slur. Just that it's rude to say, which goes for a lot of words people use.

Sorry if this is weirdly formatted, i'm on mobile and i will sleep now
I already said this in a previous post but it's exactly the same as the r-word. Stupid used to be a diagnosis and now is being used as an insult/slur. Any intelligence-shaming word is ableist because it obviously demeans people with cognitive disabilities, although not all are slurs, just the ones with oppressive history behind them. I, too had never heard of stupid being a slur until last year. But as someone said earlier, google is free and even if you come from a racist country you can educate yourself about the n-word and not use it, same thing with any ableist slur. Granted, you wouldn't really need google to know that the n-word is a slur because in most places it is widely recognized as such, whereas ableist slurs are not, because nobody talks about ableism, ever. A disabled rights activist said that you can't speak fluent English without using ableist language, so I understand that a lot of people would be reluctant to change the entire way they speak but I do think that it is necessary and that we as a society should call out ableism whenever we see it. The reason why almost nobody knows that stupid and a bunch of other words used to be diagnoses is because we never talk about ableism.

I'm also going to bed now.

I also wanted to add, (I guess this sounds defensive) that I was not at all uncomfortable with the conversation about racism. I fucking loved it and I thought it was super interesting!
tbh i don't believe that even you think that 'stupid' is "exactly the same as the r word" seeing as you said stupid multiple times in your post and continue to refer to the other as 'the r word'. i think that people do know that using that slur is wrong which is why they call it 'the r word'. the thing people i think don't know is the origin of stupid so i don't think people using it can be seen as the same.

also, i'm a white female-aligned person and i don't see hoe even remotely close to as offensive as the n word.

nihilist-toothpaste :stan: :stan: you have a way with words and i think everything you say is spot on.
The reason why I don't censor it is because I believe that it's okay to say slurs when you're having a discussion about them, just not in everyday life. I also don't see how censoring a word makes sense at all, since everyone knows what word you're talking about anyway. The only reason why I refer to the r-word like that is out of respect for the social norms, I guess. Since nobody cares about the word stupid I don't see a need to censor it. Anyways, I also agree with everything in nihilist-toothpaste's last post, I appreciate the constructive criticism I got. At this point I'd like to wrap up the converation because evidently everyone's moved on at this point and now I feel like I'm being annoying for dragging it out. I apologize!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Dan seems super into the whole 'It' theme - he retweeted and replied to this:
And liked this:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Wuddup. It's your local "former" Jonas Brothers fan dropping this video in here and suggesting you watch Nick J's comment at 2:37.

:rofl: "A friend."
alch
ar·tic·u·late

rizzo wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:58 pm Wuddup. It's your local "former" Jonas Brothers fan dropping this video in here and suggesting you watch Nick J's comment at 2:37.

:rofl: "A friend."
Why is Nick Jonas more invested in his and Dan's friendship than Dan is
autumnhearth
senpai

Well this is an innovative concept. Looking forward to it.
blackdenim
procrastinator

Ewok wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:27 pm

I'm surprised no one has posted this. They're cute <3 wonder what they were doing out and about, that never going outside branding is truly dead
After some lurking about on Tumblr, I found out that these are £640 shoes. Damn. Dan has such expensive taste, it always blows my mind... I could never imagine spending that much money on a pair of shoes. Wow. I'm not a fan of those shoes, but Dan looks confident so :love2: And then there's Phil in his beat up vans, he's so cute lmao I just love them.

Goddamn are those definitely the exact shoes!? I swear I just saw identical ones in Zara for £34.99 this afternoon. The life of a YouTube millionaire!
Loafer
sofa crease

autumnhearth wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Well this is an innovative concept. Looking forward to it.
Yesssss I was hoping they would play this game!!! Can’t wait to watch
SquishPhan
capita£ester

That was a fun game, though really not that scary (even if I did get jump scared at least once). :pumpkinphil:
Dan totally kept looking at Phil’s screen. Such a cheater. Smh. :blackcat:
Ablissa
pastel persona

blackdenim wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Goddamn are those definitely the exact shoes!? I swear I just saw identical ones in Zara for £34.99 this afternoon. The life of a YouTube millionaire!
That's almost 2 months worth of rent for me. Can Dan donate just one of those shoes (one shoe, not pair) and help me pay my rent plz? :lol:
dancy
procrastinator

Aww I think I'll have to skip this video since it apparently has a lot of jumpscares which I can't really handle :( Hope everyone else will enjoy it though!
blackdenim
procrastinator

Ablissa wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:58 pm
blackdenim wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 pm

That's almost 2 months worth of rent for me. Can Dan donate just one of those shoes (one shoe, not pair) and help me pay my rent plz? :lol:
Ahaha I live in London so he'd have to donate 3 shoes to help me pay a month's rent :sideeye:
allsaintshowell

heck yeah for the very first spooky week dan vs. phil! i really love the spooky week branding they're doing right now (the black pixel people, spooky sound effects, different end screen music, etc.); it makes for a much more ~immersive~ experience. thank god they heard everyone complain about the lighting.
Image Image