Dan & Phil Part 58: Come in my lady door

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
drearyquery
drama llama

Excuse me while I watch this 20 more times

when else would we have gotten Dan picking a wedgie while attached to Phil, and discussion do dan doing it for him besides 2017?

it was all the same looks as usual just 10 times closer. There were so many times one was full on leaning against the other :help:

also I’m happy I predicted the treat for this year
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post-post-baking universe?

Because this is a whole new level of comfort.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

That was brilliant. Phil's Frankenstein song had me laughing so hard I probably woke up my flatmates and the neighbours but I regret nothing. <3
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Sorry for posting again in such a short time but I can't get over "the literal other half". He obviously knows what it means and doesn't mind the implication. I love it :garbage:
000dia000
emo goose

Incredible. Well done to those who predicted it. They somehow managed to make a more sexual video than last year. I've never seen their heads that close together. So strange. :philtrash: why t f are they nude under the jumper though, I'm just imagining sweaty skin and wool, that's not comfortable

Does Phil use reddit or was he using Dan's phone and went into the app on a whim? He didn't seem to have a purpose but to endlessly scroll then click on a NSFW just for the lols. It may just be his phone, but he didn't really go on with a purpose so it was just interesting.

Second, I LOVE that Dan acknowledged that they've known each other 8 years! This is the first time he'd actually gotten the number of years right. That and the "literal other half" was so much
:cactus:
liola
rankussy

I have so many things to say but listen I don't care how warm their kitchen is there was no need to be naked under that.

Phil kept leaning towards Dan even more, and holy shit a couple of times their faces were so close I held my breath :garbage: I also kept imagining them holding hands behind their back I'm literal garbage

This was soft and funny 💙 definitely not as wild like last year, but this had more of a..couple vibe? To it? I think seeing the new, more mature and adult kitchen helped with that.

Literal half :garbage: I'm trash, I hate myself.
I have so many things to say but I really really liked this video, they didn't disappoint!

edit: casual live show tomorrow I'm glad but I will also miss Phil, it doesn't seem right to see Dan on Halloween without Phil
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
MaggieW
glabella

I'm reading your thoughts on the video and I keep going speechless. It's like... I can't process what I just saw. I only know that I love them and that this was definitely a good sequel for monster pops :ghostclaps:
anonymousdork
delia smith

998274 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:11 pm I'm just gonna put it out there: they didn't need to be naked under the sweater, but they chose to spend half an hour grinding against each other's bare torsos.
dan and phil being this comfortable with each other makes my head hurt
Your ass is where you feel all your most important emotions
Puffy
drama llama

anonymousdork wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 pm
998274 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:11 pm I'm just gonna put it out there: they didn't need to be naked under the sweater, but they chose to spend half an hour grinding against each other's bare torsos.
dan and phil being this comfortable with each other makes my head hurt
I have basically nothing to add to this other than I AGREE. All of that video was just comfort central, they were so happy and so close and so Deppy and I think my heart exploded :love2:
liola
rankussy

[Tumblr]http://boncasphan.tumblr.com/post/166961243282[/Tumblr]

Look me in the eyes and tell me it doesn't fully look like Phil remembers last minute he's not actually supposed to look like he wants to kiss Dan I'm just help me
He even does that small movement with his lips fucking kick me in the face
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
citizen_erased
truth bomb

Everything about this video is gold. Just sheer gold. :stan:

I can't believe they're not even wearing anything under that sweater. And Dan just picking out his wedgie, "I need you to squat". "literal other half". Did we slip into a different universe, what is happening :dead:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Whew, that was a wild ride and then some. Possibly the highest F-count I've ever heard from Daniel's mouth and the most bickering probably ever too, and it was hilarious. Phil surprised me a bit chiming in as loudly as Dan, but he's not normally that quiet so idk entirely why. They look ridiculous in that jumper (though it looks good in itself so good job, friend), but the black jeans with the orange is a strong aesthetic. Tbh I was less impressed by Dan and his wedgie, I hadn't realised anything could top the old pants-flashing for "Dan, could you not?"

I loved the decorating at the end and how they did Coco Pops plus popping candy and melted chocolate, even for a simple recipe they still did more than the minimum to make it more fun and interesting. Couldn't quite believe the description in Phil's channel bubble, but here we are with these cheeky gits :roll:
Ablissa
pastel persona

liola wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:33 pm [Tumblr]http://boncasphan.tumblr.com/post/166961243282[/Tumblr]

Look me in the eyes and tell me it doesn't fully look like Phil remembers last minute he's not actually supposed to look like he wants to kiss Dan I'm just help me
Yes, seriously. Look at his face. And look at Dan's cheeky grin in the second gif.
I don't have a single friend I would look at the way these two look at each other :lol:
alch
ar·tic·u·late

Ablissa wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:37 pm
liola wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:33 pm [Tumblr]http://boncasphan.tumblr.com/post/166961243282[/Tumblr]

Yes, seriously. Look at his face. And look at Dan's cheeky grin in the second gif.
I don't have a single friend I would look at the way these two look at each other :lol:
We haven't gotten a good lean-in in so long, my thirst is finally quenched.
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

I can't? I'm always too scared of the spooky games to watch them, so this is the first real DnP video I'm watching for spooky week... and I'm just :philtrash: :philtrash:

Literal half? :garbage: literally conjoined? :garbage: a further development of the two-flats theory?? :garbage: this is too much, I was pausing during the video just so I could breathe!! :lol:

This is a level of comfort beyond anything, I don't know what expectations I had going in but they were EXCEEDED :love2: Plus it was so funny, this is my favorite baking video (if not favorite video period) now. I'm re-watching until the day I die, this is quality content. I know it's waaaay too early to predict this but this is BONCAS winning material :) my little Pham heart can't take it anymore, the level of suggestion too... I'm dipping, this is going to kill me if I think about it too much :lol:
Side-note: when Phil started chanting "down it!" and looked directly into the camera I literally squirmed, like it felt like he was staring at me lol. I'm the one who suggested that thread name like two threads back and I just??? idk lurkin vibes
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
eel
dank meme

I really needed that video. They somehow managed to outdo last year's video. Kind of disappointing they didn't upload it on Halloween since I have no plans that day.

I've been really fuzzy so I don't have anything to contribute yet, but I'm interested to see what others have to say.
Just a fish who loves watching Dan and Phil.
parallel
phabergé

• Their new kitchen looks great!
  • I wonder if they're even wearing T-shirts under that. skdjskjdskjdks this is so amazing that they're willing to let us think that in this glorious year of two zero one seven.
  • This is too much for me. They could bump faces and kiss at any point... gah
  • "The moral of the story is, you're just terrible at hiding things." Huh. Yeah, I guess you could say Dan's terrible at hiding things...
  • I AM CRYING
  • if you were in my room you would be able to hear me crying
  • WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SNOG/MARRY/AVOID W THE RICE KRISPIE KIDS?? wow i love 2017 with dan literally saying he'd fuck a (cartoon tho) boy, we're all blessed tbh. also of course phil said snog/marry/avoid and dan made it fuck/marry/kill. skjdskjjdksjkdsjd dan called him husband material. what is going on.
  • dan openly saying hes depressed and has anxiety tho :)) aah i love how open they are this year!! bless the fandom gods
  • "the sound of our skin slapping together" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • wow i love phil destroying his innocent branding, im so proud of him i love him
  • phil's leaning in to dan's neck and aaaaaaaah im gonna cry
  • boiling butter splashback
  • phil uses reddit confirmed, someone check if /u/AmazingPhil is active
  • DAN WENT SO FFFFCKIGN CLSE TO PHIL'S FACE IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK
  • also i wonder which subreddit they're subsribed to which would have nsfw "lewd" posts on the front page? it seems to be a picture and im just wondering what the fuck theyre subbed to lmfao
  • "we're close, we're close" "don't keep saying that" dan i never thought about that in a dirty way until YOU said it, clearly that's just what ur mind wants
  • "what's that noise he's making?" skjdksjkjdskjkdsjkds im trash
  • "that's a big brain, that's my brain" SKJDKSJDKSJKDS I LOVE SASSY PHIL BLESS UP
  • "grease me" -phil lester to dan howell, on camera, 2017
  • dan wiggling his hips jskdjskjsdk
  • reach for the coke... -o pops
  • DAN HOLDING TGHE PHONE IN HIS MOUTH JIM SKJJDFKS IM
  • phil's phone must be so greasy, this is making me cringe
  • WGHAT HTEFUCK WAS THAT WEDGIE THIGND?? "IM NOT GONAN HELP U OUT" "I NEED U TO HELP ME OUT BY SQUATTING" "HOW LONG HAVE WE KNOWN EACHO THER 8 YRS" im screeching
  • o hy fucking god. phil talking about dans brain rather than his own?? and calling dan a furry wow i love phil. also his trumpet needs some tooting? uhh, get on that dan
  • dan's self-deprecating persona used to annoy me, but honestly im starting to find it funny whats happenign to me, i blame dan entirely
  • dan's reaction to phil's song ksjdksjdkswjkds
  • i am convinced dan has a thing for beards tbh
  • in fact they probably both do considering phil made that weird comment about blond beards in dream daddy 1 lmao
  • okay so they're shirtless confirmed, wow i love 2017??
  • the way they perceive their channels is actually kinda interesting. like dan was gonna say "less..." and i honestly thought he might say something about the quality of their channels or whatever.
wow that was... amazing? im in shock? like last year just felt a bit robotic ngl, like "i want ur ass" is p up in ur face abt it, but this time it was just chemistry and cuteness and?? ahh. bless. probs fav video of 2017, and that says a lot tbh. will be rewatching a lot <3
Loafer
sofa crease

Me, earlier today: literally nothing could top monster pops

Me now: *deceased*

Y’all I don’t have words.

Ps: who has pics of their kitchen/reason for thinking there’s two? I see that the Russian picture from the depression video doesn’t seem to be there but idk, maybe it was on a different wall or something? Or just didn’t fit the spooky vibe? I just want pics to compare pls thanks
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

What a funny video :lol: Phil's waving gestures when they tried moving some place had me laughing hard. The conjoined sweaters totally made this work (Thanks for the knitting, Bryony?). Half of the ingredients got eaten beforehand and i loved how they turned all decorating into a banting station.
This should be a template for all cooking shows out there :mrgreen:

I love how Dan dropped the act sometimes "I'm 26 and depressed, I need edgy jokes for my anxiety" and it was hilarious how Phil wanted to introduce the family friendly "snog, marry or avoid" and Dan smashed all pretenses "yea fuck this one kill this one... we're not a children's shows". Refreshing, and keeps the sweetness bearable :D. I'm still trying to interpret the sexual innuendo referenced when Phil said "it's like an angel licking your mouth" after which Dan replies "I hope you bought breakfast" :hmmm:

The whole personal space/ touching aspect didn't really play much of role in this video for me. I found it noticeable that they kinda kept their difference, putting their hand in their own pockets. Also Phil apparently feels anything but sexual vibes when their skin slaps together and doesn't like the sound of Dan's underwear folding. He pulled some real faces at those moments.
Not sure why they weren't wearing shirts, I did think of one reason why I wouldn't wear t-shirt and a jumper: static electricity.

They were really funny though. The post baking universe is alive :)
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

blackdenim wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:13 pm Yes my theory rises! I'm 99% sure this isn't the kitchen we've seen before.
100% it isn’t. I’m too lazy to find screenshots but I have seen someone on twitter post the other kitchen (& if you watched Dans Tinder video the fridge is completely different) and there is definitely two. Combined with the two entry systems I am fully on board with your theory.

I have watched the video now and snort laughed so many times. It was funny, they were kinda cute, the idea was good but I dunno, something was lacking for me, it wasn’t as good as 2015/2016 baking but I did really enjoy it. Maybe not so much when dan pulled his wedgie out of his butt and then proceeded to touch the food. I can only hope he washed his hands haha! I am all up for their innuendos though, please keep this going for next year too!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

woop woop we have 76 guests lurking today. come say hello! we can get a bit intense but i swear we all have fun here 8-)

this video went above and beyond all my expectations!! such a lovely surprise to wake up to on halloween morning. at some parts i thought they could kiss and it wouldn't look amiss. what a world we live in :garbage:
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

i have no thoughts other than "the literal other half" has me feeling SO many things. aside from gaming videos, when they're on each other's channels they don't usually do a joke or anything in the end screen bubbles so dan didn't have to do that. he didn't have to and he did and the joke implication is obvious but i think everyone knows it's so much more than that. i don't have words yet.

two apartments theory: i really just think that the 'two apartments' are the two different floors, still. i don't think they've got a completely different flat somewhere else.
sunshinias
spork

The video was incredible <3 so many adorable moments, especially when they were sliding around

Though what I find most memorable is the color of the sweater :pumpkinphil: , idk it just looks really nice :sunshine:
:sunshine: ~let in a little sunshine~ :sunshine:
mathsniel
drama llama
Pronouns: he/him

I honestly spent the whole of the video dying, but actually, I don't think it's going to have the same rewatch value as some of the previous baking videos. The challenge was funny, yes, but it made their actual progress very slow - whereas with Monster Pops, for example, the pacing makes it better for rewatching. That's just my two cents though!

But honestly, for all of that paragraph, this video killed me. So much humour, and they were both so relaxed and comfortable. Loved it, honestly. Worth staying up to midnight before a 6am wake up call :thumb:

I think we have at least semi seen this kitchen before - the reflection of the door through to the balcony with the plant seems really familiar and I can't place why? Idk. But yeah, it's definitely different to other shots of the kitchen we've seen! This kitchen also seems weirdly unused? They've obviously cleaned up but there's literally nothing on the sides besides the decorations and some soap, and the baskets on the top of the cupboards seem unused, which is odd to me. Maybe this is the kitchen they use less?
parallel
phabergé

i think they have two flats joined up? that would make the most sense. or two different floors and they just happen to have two kitchens and two intercoms.