Dan & Phil Part 58: Come in my lady door

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
dancy
procrastinator

If they will actually go on a tour of some kind and came to Amsterdam, I'd definitely like to go! I think a stage event similar to DAPGOOSE or like they do at conventions occasionally is likely since they do seem like they enjoy being on stage.

I mean, I'd love to see Dan and Phil irl or even take a picture with them but I don't see myself having an actual conversation with them. I can't imagine them doing table M&Gs in the future bc I simply think they're a bit too awkward for something like that. I feel like sitting around a table and talking to fans is more appropiate for outgoing celebrities/youtubers who have something to promote, like a book, a movie or an album.

Also, I know D&P have often mentioned that they enjoy seeing the people who watch their content irl but have they ever expressed that they'd also like to sit down and talk to fans and actually get to know them a bit?

(I'm aware that they have met some fans in a more intimate setting through Make A Wish but that's obviously not the same.)
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

If they do end up with a m&g situation I’d love them to do the tables/groups even if just for the fans while waiting. They could then bring a table at a time to meet them the normal way. It’d be fun to meet people that way and give people something to do while waiting especially as I go to things alone. Still I think they’ll probably do some type of stage show.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

So is this calendar coming out today? And what about the video?
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
fancybum
senpai

I keep going back to Dan talking about how the usual YT conventions don't really reach their full potential and should be more like a festival. And they've been snagging more and more people into their IRL Digital web.. so many potential merch tables. But I really don't understand what they could all do as 'performances' that aren't just never ending q&a's, or.. panels. You know, just like every other YT convention..? Lol. So I'm curious about how they'll go about it and who else is involved. I feel like if Tom is involved, there's a better chance for quality control (not that D&P wouldn't be on top of that themselves, but idk, I'm stressed about all the ways it could go horribly wrong and I just want more people involved to spread the risk around). But the way he spoke of it yesterday, it just sounded very Dan and Phil-centric and smaller scale, so not very festivalesque. HMM.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
autumnhearth
senpai

liola wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:23 pm So is this calendar coming out today? And what about the video?
Dan said the calendar would be released today in his ls (and the danandphil shop is currently down for maintenance). I’m assuming the video will be partly announcing/promoting it, so I would think that will be posted today too.
DatCog
blobfish

OMG!!
Edit: removed the spoiler tags :D
Last edited by DatCog on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Oh man, Dan and the shibe in the April picture. I'm going to have to actually buy merch now.
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

DatCog wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:26 pm OMG!! (hidden in spoiler - dog calendar & advent calendar reveal!)
this is so cuuuuuuute
SquishPhan
capita£ester

DatCog wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:26 pm OMG!! (hidden in spoiler - dog calendar & advent calendar reveal!)
So freaking cute. :hearteyes: :loveeyes:
They look couply af on that cover.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Okay I ordered the calendar and advent calender. So cute!

:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

I just realized the balloons in the January picture say Happy Birthday Dad on them.
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
Ewok
rainbow nerd

onceinaugust wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 pm I just realized the balloons in the January picture say Happy Birthday Dad on them.
Came here to post this. Uhhh. Huh.
:?
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
parallel
phabergé

I'm watching back the LS and Dan mentions not being able to play Mario because Phil's hogging the Switch. So that definitely rules out the separate apartments theory; they could still have two flats, but it's definitely not one each lol.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Why do they look so f--king married????? I never buy merch because I'm broke as hell, but I know I'm going to have to scramble money and get this stupid calendar because it's so stupidly cute and I need it. I'm angry.
(I'm really not, I LOVE IT ffs deppy you are torturing me)
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

i am screaming???? i don't usually like calendars, but fuck it man. i texted my dad and asked him if he could get me that for my birthday (along with the new pokemon game coming out). it's adorable and i am screaming like... holy moly i want it so bad they look like such a cute couple
:transheart:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

i can't get over how fondly dan is looking at phil in the january picture omggg

while i wouldn't get any use out of a wall calendar, i'm totally getting the advent calendar this year. it's too iconic not to get tbh
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

i'm totally not crying over dan's twitter icon and header, why would you say that
EDIT: AND PHIL'S HEADER TOO?? BOYS WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME
Last edited by snokoplasmic on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
parallel
phabergé

onceinaugust wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 pm I just realized the balloons in the January picture say Happy Birthday Dad on them.
Wow... Okay, Dan?
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'm numb and unable to react. Can't computer. Too much cute.

omg
MaggieW
glabella

The picture for april is EVERYTHING that I love and it's my birthday month also. I'M LIVING, THEY ARE SO CUTE
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

snokoplasmic wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:39 pm i'm totally not crying over dan's twitter icon and header, why would you say that
EDIT: AND PHIL'S HEADER TOO?? BOYS WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME
Best headers of the year. April is my fave so far, so much pink. Yes boys.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
katemko
delia smith

Video comes out tomorrow according to dan’s twitter replies
i'm so funny. i am the funniest person in the world. ryan gosling finds me hilarious. i'm in a submarine.
bee
phabergé

I am this dog
fancybum
senpai

I don't even know what I was expecting, but the expectations were high, and this still exceeded them. That's okay, I didn't need money or to continue living anyway, it's fine everything's fine. I want to buy all the calendars and turn them into wallpaper but I'm fine.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

I don't even like dogs (animal phobia) but my life I just can't. :love1:
Ordered both the calendar and the advent calendar straight away. I just can't with the fluffy ones on the advent calendar.

It looks like a private couples photoshoot with their pets. :philtrash:
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015