Dan & Phil Part 58: Come in my lady door

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

The January pic killed me. I'm wishful thinking the happy birthday dad is because by Jan next year they're in their forever home with their new child dog. I'm dead and deceased.

I was SURE shibes would be in June because that's Dan's birthday and yet April? Another Japan reference man they really loved that trip. Almost like something important is tied to that place :garbage:

Also I'm sorry but I'm expecting the December pic to be full on Christmas family card

EDIT: I'm so sorry this trashy post is top of the page
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Kings of capitalism have turned consistent nagging about getting a dog into profit. I hate them :')

But seriously this calender is the most married and in love they've looked yet, it's literally like a childless couple doing a family photoshoot with their dog.

That pink shibe one gives some strong :japhan: vibes.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
DatCog
blobfish

Just bought the two calendars for myself...looking forward to the inevitable eye-rolling from my husband when I put it up in the kitchen but I don't give a shit! :dogue:
katemko
delia smith

uuuuuugh i couldn't stop myself. i bought the calendar. (the candies in the advent calendar would def be melted if i ordered it)
i'm so funny. i am the funniest person in the world. ryan gosling finds me hilarious. i'm in a submarine.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Who needs to pay their phone bill and still bought the damn calendar? THIS GIRL. I hope deppy enjoy my hard earned money and put it towards their future wedding, which by the looks of the calendar should take place within the next 3 hours.
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

i can't help but think that there's been a significant shift in the past week in how they allow the world to perceive them. this is some absolute couples shit. "the literal other half"...the matching outfits. dan looking at phil like That in the january picture. obviously most of us have known/believed for quite a while that they're in a long term relationship but...now i'm getting the feeling that they're actually....trying to get that point across. first it was them (mostly dan tbh) pressing the male attraction thing. and idk. is it just me or does it seem like they are now doing that with their relationship? i find it hard to view this calendar and that baking video as...anything two platonic bros would do. this is very Very couple-y. to the point that it feels intentional now whereas before it was more of a don't ask don't tell situation.

am i making sense and does anyone agree? this calendar jsut has me feeling So Much.
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

holy shit. Have I died? Is this heaven?
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I too couldn't help myself and bought the two calendars. No regrets.
bookfiend
spork
Pronouns: She/her

Man I really wish they’d shown the whole calendar.
I feel like I’m the only person in the world who buys calendars based on whether their birth month is a good picture or not.
DatCog
blobfish

awsugar wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:01 pm i can't help but think that there's been a significant shift in the past week in how they allow the world to perceive them. this is some absolute couples shit. "the literal other half"...the matching outfits. dan looking at phil like That in the january picture. obviously most of us have known/believed for quite a while that they're in a long term relationship but...now i'm getting the feeling that they're actually....trying to get that point across. first it was them (mostly dan tbh) pressing the male attraction thing. and idk. is it just me or does it seem like they are now doing that with their relationship? i find it hard to view this calendar and that baking video as...anything two platonic bros would do. this is very Very couple-y. to the point that it feels intentional now whereas before it was more of a don't ask don't tell situation.

am i making sense and does anyone agree? this calendar jsut has me feeling So Much.
Agree 100% - compared with their previous calendars, it's got a completely different vibe. Ahhhh I love it so much <3
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

DatCog wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:59 pm Just bought the two calendars for myself...looking forward to the inevitable eye-rolling from my husband when I put it up in the kitchen but I don't give a shit! :dogue:
Same, my boyfriend has been eye-rolling for the past 2 years, he's gonna have a massive headache from eyerolling hard when he sees the 2018 calendar haha! He thought the minions month was bad enough. #noshame
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Looking at the sale in the store... Wow they are eager to get rid of all llama and whiskers related things :lol:

I'm not a merch person so no calendar for me but you can bet I'll watch the BTS video often enough to make up for it in ad rev :D
fancy_nancy
phabergé

i'm dead, rip fancy nancy this calendar is so cute it killed me I hope dip and pip are happy.
dammit I want one so baaaad :( why is shipping so expensive?!
Whommel
sofa crease
Pronouns: They/them

Just bought both the advent and the 2018 calendar + some of the t-shirts on sale. I bought the black cartoon Amazingphil and Danisnotonfire at the Youtube Creator Store in London a couple months ago and it's so soft and lovely so I just had to get another black and as well as a purple one. And I've wanted the Pixel people one ever since I first saw it so I'm happy that's on sale as well.
Kimship
glabella

Come Friday(payday! yay!) I'm so buying that calendar and a whisker mug(which I've been wanting for a while).
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

Hey hey hey hey.... what if WHAT IF june is with Colin :o (i really doubt it, but a girl can dream)

I'm dying with the couple vibe.
liola
rankussy

DatCog wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 pm
awsugar wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:01 pm i can't help but think that there's been a significant shift in the past week in how they allow the world to perceive them. this is some absolute couples shit. "the literal other half"...the matching outfits. dan looking at phil like That in the january picture. obviously most of us have known/believed for quite a while that they're in a long term relationship but...now i'm getting the feeling that they're actually....trying to get that point across. first it was them (mostly dan tbh) pressing the male attraction thing. and idk. is it just me or does it seem like they are now doing that with their relationship? i find it hard to view this calendar and that baking video as...anything two platonic bros would do. this is very Very couple-y. to the point that it feels intentional now whereas before it was more of a don't ask don't tell situation.

Agree 100% - compared with their previous calendars, it's got a completely different vibe. Ahhhh I love it so much <3
Yes I absolutely agree. It's just completely different compared to the others and it feels SO couply. It's not even phan googgles anymore, just it does seem like they're pushing it. How do they expect people not take on that? Nothing in those pictures scream platonic bros to me, at least not when i mix it with the past 8 years

annabanana
sofa crease

A+ pic for my birthday month.
I am always up for an advent calendar, but will definitely be getting the actual calendar this year as well (and maybe the pixel mug). Happy early birthday to myself!! :lol: :cakescene:
Have a red velvet cupcake and for fucks sake, dip some toast in your soup. Bye.
secretagentphan
procrastinator

LeftHandedism wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:16 am
secretagentphan wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:50 am Off topic but has Deppy ever said the name of the pizza place in Boston they loved so much? Or like any context clues? I live in Boston and I can’t figure it out lol! There’s too many good restaurants tbh
Aha, somebody figured it out, and I wrote it down on a scrap of paper, and I was just able to lay my hands on it!

Boston Kitchen Pizza

I had written it down because I wanted to go when visiting Boston last winter and try the pizza with soy sauce that Dan seemed to like (I believe it is the "Bostonian"). Turns out that pizza has meat on it (boo), and we didn't wind up eating there. But report back if you try it!
Thank you!! That makes sense since it’s the only one I could think of lol! Honestly I’m more of a North End gal but I’m glad Deppy liked our pizza :lol: :love2:
alch
ar·tic·u·late

I've never wanted to buy a deppy calendar before but oh my god
DatCog wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 pm Agree 100% - compared with their previous calendars, it's got a completely different vibe. Ahhhh I love it so much <3
That's so true - I looked at their previous calendars and this one is just so different.
It's such a coupley vibe compared with all the other ones
autumnhearth
senpai

I don’t know what to say... My heart has not calmed down... I’m probably going to die of cuteness overload tomorrow.

To quote my husband: “There is no way to not see what’s going on here.”

Yay for November birthdays annabanana!

:happytears:
malday
emo goose

liola wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:37 pm
DatCog wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 pm

Yes I absolutely agree. It's just completely different compared to the others and it feels SO couply. It's not even phan googgles anymore, just it does seem like they're pushing it. How do they expect people not take on that? Nothing in those pictures scream platonic bros to me, at least not when i mix it with the past 8 years
You just have to wait for them to downplay and bro-splain it in the next liveshows. ;)

The pictures are cute and funny, i might just make a donation to their cult buy it too.
George
sad dimple

It's almost like they've decided to first make it obvious to us, and now the next step is making it obvious to the whole world.
You should never go to sleep on an argument.
liola
rankussy

So apparently the advent one will have videos of them making blindfolded drawings? I'm now even more sad that I can't buy one, I hope someone posts them along the calendar pics ;_;

sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

liola wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:09 pm So apparently the advent one will have videos of them making blindfolded drawings? I'm now even more sad that I can't buy one, I hope someone posts them along the calendar pics ;_;
i'm positive that anything they do will end up on the internet. i decided not to get the advent calendar since i'm vegan and it'd be kind of pointless but yea, any video content of them will surely end up on tumblr.