Dan & Phil Part 59: the literal other half

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
snokoplasmic
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her

that was so cute i think i cried a couple times <3 also, phil's #look at 10:39 was out of this world
iero
phabergé

new video is SOSO adorable im in love
im excited to see the lounging on the sofa (my birthday month :love1: ) and 'interior design dan & phil' photos the most! i almost died when i saw the golden retriever puppies.......sf cute
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

That video was a gift.

Phil in glasses and half a quiff, in May, which is my birthday month? 2018 will be GREAT.

:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
relatablemood
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Dan in a beanie, this is all.
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
mathsniel
drama llama
Pronouns: he/him

I love the themes they chose! I love the variety and the thought put into it! I also appreciate the little bts stuff in the video, I loved seeing the moodboards and stuff!
missemma wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:48 pm That video was a gift.

Phil in glasses and half a quiff, in May, which is my birthday month? 2018 will be GREAT.

I couldn't manage to find a decent frame to screenshot as reference so thank you you are a hero.
But yes. Phil in the glasses with his hair back. He looked so, so good. Gosh darn.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

So happy with December (birthday month :thumb:) I love the shellsuits.

:philtrash: Phillip looks amazing. I am always here for the quiff.
Me and my sister can't work out why Steve Jobs for May though?
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
liola
rankussy

My skin is clear, my anxiety is gone, I'm no longer depressed, I'm free from this hell

The Phil's butt zoom killed me again

June is my bday and I've never related more to an all-grey-couch depressed theme

THE CORGI!! Phil in glasses and quiff! Valentine's day pic!

I'm dead
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

For October, are they wearing the jumpers from the baking vid but before they were sewn into one?
autumnhearth
senpai

Glasses, hair back *and* in black. My dream. :blackheart:

So many cute moments. I started to tear up a bit at the yellow photo shoot, (March?) laying down with the sunflowers and flower crowns. :sunshine:

Seeing the mood boards was interesting. I noticed February had heart eye sunglasses, but I don’t think they were used. :loveeyes:

Yep that’s what I thought dizzy!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:58 pm For October, are they wearing the jumpers from the baking vid but before they were sewn into one?
Yes, they definitely are!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
dancy
procrastinator

I'm probably gonna rewatch it five more times this evening. Not a DITL but still kinda vloggy and lovely! The dogs were adorable ofc and I also really love the outfits (I especially wanted to see them wearing turtlenecks and suspenders, so that wish has been fulfilled :D )
sarmstr2

But the hot dog vendors. No one has mentioned the hot dog vendors. :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Yes, Phil in glasses, black and his hair pushed back, oh my goodness, I didn’t think it would ever happen, but there they are cosplaying as Steve Jobs and he’s slaying. Those tight trousers where Dan zoomed in on his butt too, ahem ;) The white trousers and shirt were baggy on him maybe cos they got the same size for both, I mean they’re similar enough in size, but if they do that things show off Dan really well and leave Phil swamped. I like the white trousers in general, they’re sweet, wholesome and pretty. Dan playing with the dog on the floor and them both in the yellow shorts on the floor, so so cute. Good grief, I’m such trash, but they both look so good.

The dogs are gorgeous, the themes are strong, the men are hot, and so sweet and excited for the dogs, all I could ask for really. Adorable in every way. Lovely to see some of the team playing with the dogs, how they had the studio set up, the mood boards and their thoughts behind it, it’s always interesting. Time to watch again.
allsaintshowell

BUYING THE CALENDAR JUST FOR THIS. MY 21ST BIRTHDAY WILL BE BLESSED.
Image Image
obvsly
#relatable

sarmstr2 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:04 pm But the hot dog vendors. No one has mentioned the hot dog vendors. :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
You mean, "Let me put some mustard between your buns"?

:shock:
bunny
smol bean

my first post (hey everyone! :hk: ) is literally just to say oh my gosh i am in love :love2: :love2: this video was the cutest thing ever!! it was so cute seeing the process of the calendar being made and seeing deppy so excited about the puppies :garbage:

i love dogs so much, especially poms, so this was basically the content i crave :') dan fussing over the shiba and the poms was adorable and phil being so excited about the corgi was so cute <3 :angel3:

i'm really loving the boys' content atm. the baking video was so good (i will never get over how fond they were in that video aaa) and this video was literally my favourite thing <3
Ewok
rainbow nerd

sarmstr2 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:04 pm But the hot dog vendors. No one has mentioned the hot dog vendors. :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
Dan looked amazing in that shirt. Hooooooly moly. His arms and shoulders.... oh my god. Deffo distracted me from the cute pup. I got jughead vibes? I dunno but... WHEW.
:drool:
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
chiccola
sofa crease

That tiny pink outfit.

"Obviously this is Phil's." Dan's comment already was controversial. But Phil's response killed me.

"What pokes out that hole?"

Oh boy. Wow. The innuendos are getting exponentially more wild each time and I couldn't ask for more :rofl:
Last edited by chiccola on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malday
emo goose

I was expecting maybe a little downplaying of the photos, but i'm glad we instead got a zoom-in to Phil's butt and Dan saying he wants to put mustard between some buns. :thanks:

I don't know what you guys are saying, not like a DITL?, that zoom-in was definitely very reminiscent of the Festive DITL :lol:
DatCog
blobfish

Jesus, haven't seen the video yet (still watching Stranger Things) but my god I'm having palpitations after seeing that screenshot :happytears:
Ablissa
pastel persona

chiccola wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:11 pm That tiny pink outfit.

"Obviously this is Phil's." Dan's comment already was controversial. But Phil's response killed me.

"What pokes out that hole?"

Oh boy. Wow. The innuendos are getting exponentially more wild each time and I couldn't ask for more :rofl:
Omg, YES :rofl: That was amazing, I love Phil's humor hahaha

Also, now on my third re-watch, I love all the outfits to be honest, they did a fantastic job! I can't help but enjoy the February ones the most though, strong aesthetic, suspenders and bow ties, yes please. And Phil, please keep your hair that way, you look amazing, pun very intended. :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

EDIT: ksdsajdasfesaFD THEY LOOK SO GOOD
mariace
smol bean

"Let me put some mustard between your buns"
This is my first post on here and I don't want to overanalyze something like this, but I couldn't help but be surprised Dan joking like this so normally like he does it all the time (which he probably does) in a video? No backtrack, no 'weird' face, just a joke and then Phil laughing at it (and not panning to his face making a disgusted face). I don't know it probably doesn't mean anything but it just stuck out to me.
sarmstr2

Ewok wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:11 pm
Dan looked amazing in that shirt. Hooooooly moly. His arms and shoulders.... oh my god. Deffo distracted me from the cute pup. I got jughead vibes? I dunno but... WHEW.
:drool:
yes.
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

Oh god, this was so incredible? Definitely one of my favourite videos ever, I'm probably gonna rewatch it 3 more times tonight :love1:
I feel like if I tries to do timestamps it would just be the whole video because there was so much and it was so good !!

Some favourite moments at the top of my head :

• Aren't they wearing the exact same outfits they wore in today's fan selfie lol ? Anyway, Phil in that denim jacket :love2:
• I laughed so hard at the february shoot when they're holding the two little doggos and they're like "wow those two fell in love!! aw now kiss!" I mean .......
• When Dan was holding the dog who kept falling alseep, he was kinda bouncing it like a baby it was adorable + Phil was like "it's because you're warm". Let me live in my trashcan
• Dan's birthday being them on the couch together and "coziness" :love2:
• "Name a better trio" :love2: :love2: :love2:
• Phil delivering his pick up line and dan saying the hot dog buns thing both looking right at the camera/each other made me so uncomfortable lmao
• I loved all the dogs so much honestly can't pick a favourite
• Them looking at themselves together in the mirror in skiing outfits felt so cute idk why

I hope they're doing a tour next year so afterwards they can finally settle down and get a dog because imagine this cuteness all the time...
fondsmiles
phabergé

jesus christ this was amazing.
most of the things i felt have already been said and i am tired so i won't say them but YES TO ALL OF YOU.

a thought i had (no idea if it's been said before) is, maybe they do this new tour thingy everyone's been talking about now, so that after they can settle down into the forever home and finally have a dog :garbage:
they are so fucking adorable with dogs. dan's "hello there" is forever the cutest. phil getting lost in corgi fluff. god it all is just TOO MUCH
[x]
[x]