Dan & Phil Part 60: Lady Door Tour

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alien
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her

sonicgreen wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:19 pm wow watching this scramble is amazing and nerve-wracking. im waiting on the arizona usa show (which i’ve heard no one talk about?). congrats to everyone who got the tickets they wanted!! i would kill for deppy’s full statistics. watching this sell out so fast makes me so proud
Me! I'm hoping for VIP but we've still got several hours and I'm equal parts excited and anxious haha
liola
rankussy

You know how first I said I didn't care about going, then I didn't care that I got the cheapest tickets... :shrug:

I'm glad VIP for Stockholm sold out and my mental health doesn't allow me to go alone because 5 mins after buying the shitty tickets I changed my mind and got the better seats at 70€...and now I have 2 tickets that I have no idea how to re-sell :rofl:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

bit late for most of us, but if anyone needs help getting tickets i don't mind helping if you're comfortable with me being logged into your ticketmaster account or whatever your venue is using.
Image Image
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

I got row J (10) centre in London!!! I’m excited and nervous about explaining to my husband.... good luck to those in US for the ticket scramble :thumb:
thewaytobehappy
squish

Got my ticket for the afternoon show in Amsterdam. Row 13, which is fine by me. I wouldn't know what to do if I was in the front rows.
lilabet
philussy

London's tickets keep coming up available even VIP so people are definitely not putting through all purchases. Trying to decide if I want to go somewhere else as well.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop

Finally got on the symphony hall website. No vip but got the same seats as we did for Tatinof. The tickets were £62.50 which has made me feel a bit sick (hope you like that koi pond boys!)
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
Kimship
glabella

After watching all the scrambling from Europe, I now have a tab open for each of the three potential venues I can go to: Uniondale, New Jersey, and Orlando.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

lilabet wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:35 pm London's tickets keep coming up available even VIP so people are definitely not putting through all purchases. Trying to decide if I want to go somewhere else as well.
I imagine a lot of people had everyone from a group of friends all trying for tickets! And when one person snags them all everyone else's return for purchase.

So excited for everyone getting tickets and VIP right now. <3 <3
lilabet
philussy

I'm sitting here trying not to get more expensive tickets. I'm going to call closer to the date though and see if I can upgrade I'd people have returned there's. I'm still happy though as the venue has slipped flooring so the view will still be good.

London seems to consistently have about 50 tickets left with ones and twos dotted about.
Last edited by lilabet on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
DatCog
blobfish

GOT MY BRIGHTON TICKETS!!! Had to phone up in the end, was on hold for ages and managed to get our seats in row E which is fine by me. Their web site isn't working at all and incredibly there are still VIPs available on the phone. Frustratingly I also have 3 Plymouth tickets which I don't now need but I'll worry about selling those another day.
DatCog
blobfish

Anyone trying for Brighton? Just seen this tweet from the venue:
auri
Pronouns: they/them

I'm so happy for everyone getting their tickets and vips :love2: and seriously tho, me and my sis comforted each other after we had only talked about vip tickets and then didn't get them, that Phil said in yesterday's ls that everyone that goes will have a great time, vip or not, and it's their number one priority, to have a great time. And if you don't get tickets, they will probably film it, so hopefully no one is too sad if today's ticket sale goes badly.

Also I'm happy to hear that the Poland ticket sale page went back online after being down for so long.
susan2
rainbow nerd

I intended to get tickets for Salford but the website was freezing so badly, so instead I ended up with tickets for Glasgow and Edinburgh. Oh god I'm Row B for one of them....I don't know if I want that potential eye contact...I just totally panicked and grabbed what I could - help :lol:
blackdenim
procrastinator

I have a VIP Brighton ticket in my basket and I need someone to talk me out of it because I know it's a bad idea financially and also I'm not sure how I'd cope with a M&G.
Philena
blobfish

^^DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!
Eta: Congrats to everyone who scored tix, especially @Ablissa for m&g on Dan's bday :birthday:
Last edited by Philena on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I'm shaking. @sparkle is an angel and got us VIP tickets for Manchester! Not only am I going to see the show in my hometown Helsinki with @George, I'll also get to see it and meet the rats while I'm visiting sparkle. :o
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

susan2 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:51 pm
Anyone else confused why Phil seems to be doing all the Twitter communication these days? He's been tweeting multiple times per day with updates while Dan's only tour-related tweets were the main announcement and the photo outtake. Hope he's doing alright <3
nigel ratburn

good luck to everyone today!! i'm trying for greensboro, nc (just regular tickets. i don't really have a desire for vip and i don't need that kind of stress in my life right now) but i'll be in class when they go on sale so i'm going to have to make a detour to the bathroom at 3:55

i just hope i get good enough seats that i can see them without my glasses, lmao
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

LtrllySusan wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:58 pm
Anyone else confused why Phil seems to be doing all the Twitter communication these days? He's been tweeting multiple times per day with updates while Dan's only tour-related tweets were the main announcement and the photo outtake. Hope he's doing alright <3
Hmm, Dan is in charge of the website, though?

nigel ratburn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:00 pm i just hope i get good enough seats that i can see them without my glasses, lmao
At least there won't be 3D glasses involved! :lol: Hopefully... :?
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

We all know Phil is the businessman extraordinaire! It's probably just as simple as making sure communication comes from one source to avoid confusion.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
lilabet
philussy

I think it's just that Phil is more organised/business savvy. This is the man that had flat viewing binders.

Also I doubt it but aiming them at Phil's followers could be a way to ensure the die hard Phandom gets tickets first rather than Dans casual fans? I doubt it but it's sweet to think of.
Phandom Gives
OhItsElliott
drama llama
Pronouns: He/him

Ticket sales are still 7 hours away and I'm already stressed watching all this go down!

I'm going to plan to get whatever I can - a part of me wants​ VIP even if I look super out of place so if I get the chance I'm taking it & I'm sure I could resell if I change my mind. DnP did mention some legit ticket reseller in the ls yesterday didn't they?

So happy for everyone who's been able to get their tickets. Honestly, I envy anyone who's on team "can't go / don't want to go", because stress, man. Y'all can just sit back and watch the rest of us freak out!

If anyone is going to try for the Seattle show here, let me know. As of now I'm planning on going alone but would love to meet up with someone, especially us over 20 crowd! :platonic:
Flomy
sofa crease

Congrats to everyone who got tickets they wanted! I am so excited to go myself. :mrgreen:

Does anyone by the way have any idea if the ls yesterday was extra or if it was instead of the one tonight?
bluntedclaws
rainbow nerd

:rainbowsparkle: Congratulations :rainbowsparkle: to everyone who managed to get the tickets they wanted!
Toronto doesn't start for almost 4 hours but I'm super anxious after reading about everyone's experiences. I'm genuinely feeling almost too stressed to even bother trying to get tickets, except that both my kids want to go.
Sorry if I say something wrong. My first language is sarcasm. I've never really learned English