Dan & Phil Part 60: Lady Door Tour

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
onomatopoeia
squish
Pronouns: she/her

lilabet wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:11 pm
LtrllySusan wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:58 pm
susan2 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:51 pm
Anyone else confused why Phil seems to be doing all the Twitter communication these days? He's been tweeting multiple times per day with updates while Dan's only tour-related tweets were the main announcement and the photo outtake. Hope he's doing alright <3
I think it's just that Phil is more organised/business savvy. This is the man that had flat viewing binders.

Also I doubt it but aiming them at Phil's followers could be a way to ensure the die hard Phandom gets tickets first rather than Dans casual fans? I doubt it but it's sweet to think of.
or maybe it's bc dan also has a quality threshold™ for his tweets :lol:
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

susan2 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:51 pm
Not to be a demon, but it would be so easy to edit the spotlight into a heart-shape... It already looks almost like it. :love1:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Flomy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:14 pm Does anyone by the way have any idea if the ls yesterday was extra or if it was instead of the one tonight?
I think they forgot with timezones that people would be getting their tickets late last night, so they moved the liveshow a day early. im assuming no liveshow tonight.
RachelPhan
delia smith

I should be jumping up and down with joy that myself and my sis got VIP but I feel so I'll with my anxiety that the only way I will believe I did get those tickets is when I'm standing next to the boys!roll on May I can't feel like this for the next 6 months haha :cry:

Congrats to everyone who tickets that wanted tickets :ribena:
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

RachelPhan wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:24 pm I should be jumping up and down with joy that myself and my sis got VIP but I feel so I'll with my anxiety that the only way I will believe I did get those tickets is when I'm standing next to the boys!roll on May I can't feel like this for the next 6 months haha :cry:

Congrats to everyone who tickets that wanted tickets :ribena:
I think it is the shock. I think I will feels better when we get rid of the Birmingham ones!! :platonic:
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

obsessivelymoody
emo goose

God I'm like sick with with anxiety over getting tickets here ahhh and they don't even go on sale until like 6 hours from now. I guess I'm going to be on the ball and have my laptop, desktop, and phone open to the page *sweats*

Congrats to everyone who has managed to get tickets!! I'm literally excited for all of you because knowing deppy, I'm sure it'll be a great show.
malday
emo goose

OhItsElliott wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:13 pm
So happy for everyone who's been able to get their tickets. Honestly, I envy anyone who's on team "can't go / don't want to go", because stress, man. Y'all can just sit back and watch the rest of us freak out!
Stress and excitement vs apathy and disappointment, i don't thing there's anything worth envying.
blackdenim
procrastinator

LadyLackless wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:33 pm I got row J (10) centre in London!!! I’m excited and nervous about explaining to my husband.... good luck to those in US for the ticket scramble :thumb:
I saw your post in the London thread, I'm glad you decided to get a ticket!
ironic
lady door

got home about an hour ago, saw there were still tickets available and decided to get one after all :number1: but I haven't paid yet, I give myself a few more hours to think about my actions :lol: I don't want to go at the moment but I might change my mind in June and hate myself if I don't have a ticket, better be prepared I guess?

congrats & good luck everybody!
If we all just traded in our knives for cakes, the world would be a better place.
OhItsElliott
drama llama
Pronouns: He/him

malday wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:34 pm
OhItsElliott wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:13 pm
So happy for everyone who's been able to get their tickets. Honestly, I envy anyone who's on team "can't go / don't want to go", because stress, man. Y'all can just sit back and watch the rest of us freak out!
Stress and excitement vs apathy and disappointment, i don't thing there's anything worth envying.
Hmm good point. I meant more those few people who expressed not wanting to go to the show at all because it isn't their thing, they can just sit back and watch the world burn. Though those people likely have second​-hand stress just from reading about the emotional rollercoaster the rest of us are on... Suppose no one gets away from this unscathed :shrug:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

EEEEEEK WE ARE GOING ON TOUR.

Forgive me whilst I fangirl for a second, I am majorly excited, tatinof was probably one of the best times of my life so being back on tour makes me sooo excited! Finally just managed to get tickets for Brighton as the site was so shit and wouldn't load, I ended up getting tickets for a few places and my credit card company blocked my card for "suspicious activity" haha! Oopsy. Ah well you only live once, and I am going to new and wonderful places. Hope to see some of you on the mini road trip :D
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
swofro
angel bean

OhItsElliott wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:13 pm So happy for everyone who's been able to get their tickets. Honestly, I envy anyone who's on team "can't go / don't want to go", because stress, man. Y'all can just sit back and watch the rest of us freak out!
Totally guilty of doing that. I'm so happy to everyone who got the tickets they wanted I'm giving congratulations left and right! I'm just sitting here scrolling twitter reading both mix of sad and excited tweets.

Also saw some mum wondering who are Deppy and why are the tickets so expensive. Good luck for the tickets, everyone who is still trying / waiting. :ribena:
Love is forever
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

somethingsketchy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 pm
what a sweetheart, oh my goodness
ahoymultiships
smol bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Is there a VIP option on TicketMaster for the US sites? I looked up some of the European Ticketmaster sites and it only shows the normal seats as the best seats.
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

I have about three and a half hours until tickets are released in my timezone. I'm trying to decide whether to just go for a regular ticket and keep a watch on resales for the next few months or attempt to get a VIP one upfront. I'm a bit low on cash at the moment (yay for expensive healthcare) but do get paid in a few days. So I'm unsure. I'd love to get the chance to meet Deppy and have a short chat. I have a good track record of being chill when meeting famous people so I'm not worried about the meet and greet.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

This definitely feels like the calm between storms before US tickets start going on sale.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:02 pm This definitely feels like the calm between storms before US tickets start going on sale.
"Calm", she says, as if we're not all screaming internally.
loonyradish
living flop

It just occured to me that I'm actually gonna see them live, like, maybe 20 meters away from me. Without a screen in between. They are real people.
Somehow this is really freaking me out rn :lol:
I saw Starkid (does anyone here know them?) at a convention a few months ago, and whenever they walked past me I got this feeling of "nah, this is not happening. this can't be them. we don't exist in the same universe".
I guess that's exactly what's gonna happen in June :lol:
Also I'm actually not sad not to have a M&G, I would feel super awkward after all the fanfiction I've read.. :oops:
DatCog
blobfish

Good luck US and Canadian folks (and anyone else who's still waiting) - I think the moral of the tale so far is to be persistent, even if it feels like all the tickets have gone. I'm so pleased with my seats, even if it took more than half an hour of mega-stress to get them!
nigel ratburn

loonyradish wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:04 pm It just occured to me that I'm actually gonna see them live, like, maybe 20 meters away from me. Without a screen in between. They are real people.
Somehow this is really freaking me out rn :lol:
I saw Starkid (does anyone here know them?) at a convention a few months ago, and whenever they walked past me I got this feeling of "nah, this is not happening. this can't be them. we don't exist in the same universe".
I guess that's exactly what's gonna happen in June :lol:
Also I'm actually not sad not to have a M&G, I would feel super awkward after all the fanfiction I've read.. :oops:
i saw starkid live years ago (i went to spacetour, god, that was so long ago) and i had the exact same feeling! that was the last time i was that close to someone i was a really big fan of, so i don't know how i'm going to react this time around, but i'm excited to see what they have in store for us <3
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Or if it doesn't sell out right away, you might just check back 2 hours later and it suggests you better tickets than you have... (totally not angry at myself, no...)

It's weird that they are posting their "official" (since YT is still their main platform) announcement after most venues are almost sold out? Sure, they a very high follower count on twitter but does it reach the same amount of people? Wonder if they are trusting YT less these days with all those subscriber page bugs and weird algorithms.
relatablemood

Miracles can happen guys. I didn't think I was gonna get the tickets for awhile and then when I did, like forty five minutes after tickets had started selling, I found out the site had crashed for an hour so I was pretty much bang on time for getting good seats :lol: Sososo excited!
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
DeadlyNova
living flop

I wasn't feeling as stressed earlier, but after reading all this I'm super stressed. XD They're coming to my state twice and I want to shoot for VIP, but am not sure which one to try to go to because I don't know which one will sell out faster! Aaaahh!!

Also I have to be at work at 4pm too and told them I would be a little bit late today, because...priorities. So if I don't get them and miracle tickets appear later I'm screwed because I'll be at work!!

I'm really glad they're going on tour again, though, even if I don't get VIP, because I've regretted not going to TATINOF every day since I decided I wasn't going to go.
bluntedclaws
rainbow nerd

The Toronto theatre just changed their policy from "everyone under 14 needs to be accompanied by an adult" to this:
https://imgur.com/J4pZ8rD https://imgur.com/J4pZ8rD
Which is really cool. It won't affect me because I want to go with my kids but it should mean that there are a few extra tickets available.
(edit: can't get the image to embed but they're saying there will be free lobby-only tickets available for parents of 11 & 12 year olds)
Sorry if I say something wrong. My first language is sarcasm. I've never really learned English