Dan & Phil Part 60: Lady Door Tour

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
000dia000
emo goose

got a seat, wasn't the cheapest available, but it's something. I missed their last show so I'm excited.
:cactus:
VengefulBlue
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: they/them

no vip for me, but i got middle-ish row hh (8) in schenectady! i'm thinking i'll keep an eye out for vips that become available, maybe i can sell one ticket and let the buyer sit in my vip seat, if that's even possible? mum won't sit alone, but i want a m&g if i can. idk, regardless we got great seats. if no vips become available, we can spend the $100 on merch and food (or our room for the night, lol).

proctors is selling on their own site, which timed out about 40 times in a half hour. and they only hold tix for 5 minutes of 'inactivity' but they don't say what counts as inactive. i called the box office and was #37 waiting when my order finally went through. so that was all fun. :sideeye:

i want sims, i need to destress from that hell. puppies please! :undertaledog:
Kurai
smol bean

I GOT TICKETS FOR THE SYDNEY SHOW!!!
I've been so stressed as I'm currently on holiday in Japan so different time zone + ensuring wifi access + my wallet is already hurting from this trip (buying for myself and 3 friends).
But I did it! Not VIP (because I can't deal with the thought) but good seating in the stalls!!

*Dies of actual relief*

Also hey long time lurker (since April this year?) Sorry it took the Lady Door Tour to get me posting, I really love reading all your responses so much ❤️

Now I've got half an hour before the Australian marriage equality plebiscite results are released, please please be a yes vote
Loafer
sofa crease

Oof, jealous of everyone using Ticketmaster! Took me almost 20 minutes to get tickets using axs. Didn’t work at all on chrome or IE, which is all that was available at work. Then mobile was slow af, and showed tickets in carts as available and had to refresh every. single. time. i picked seats that someone else picked. and then didn’t accept my card even though the info was correct GAH. I won the battle eventually!!! Super excited to see them! Hope axs works better for others!
Ewok
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she/her

Loafer wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:38 pm Oof, jealous of everyone using Ticketmaster! Took me almost 20 minutes to get tickets using axs. Didn’t work at all on chrome or IE, which is all that was available at work. Then mobile was slow af, and showed tickets in carts as available and had to refresh every. single. time. i picked seats that someone else picked. and then didn’t accept my card even though the info was correct GAH. I won the battle eventually!!! Super excited to see them! Hope axs works better for others!
Ugh I'm super nervous to use axs, from all I've heard on Tumblr it seems like axs is pretty crap. Any tips for buying through them or do you reckon it's all luck? :shrug:
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
lorelei
phillion/danosaur <//3

Loafer wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:38 pm Oof, jealous of everyone using Ticketmaster! Took me almost 20 minutes to get tickets using axs. Didn’t work at all on chrome or IE, which is all that was available at work. Then mobile was slow af, and showed tickets in carts as available and had to refresh every. single. time. i picked seats that someone else picked. and then didn’t accept my card even though the info was correct GAH. I won the battle eventually!!! Super excited to see them! Hope axs works better for others!
I didn't mention this in my post but I was struggling with axs too! Luckily I wasn't in a rush to get VIP or anything, but I ended up having to get one row back than the original seat I picked since it said there was an error with my account when I was about to checkout. Had to frantically change my password for my axs account and sign back in, and then pick another seat. Hopefully other people didn't have as many issues.
howadorableright
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

I've created a facebook group so everyone can discuss and coordinate tickets and such for the tour called "Interactive Introverts - Dan and Phil World Tour 2018 discussion" which could be a good place if you missed out on tickets and are looking for someone with extra :shrug:
back back back back again
ohgod
dank meme

Pretty sure I haven't posted here in over a year lmao but I ended up getting pretty good seats for 2 shows! Got 7th row for Providence (which was the only one I was planning on going to) but then out of curiosity checked out what was available for Hartford about an hour later - I pulled up 5th row and decided I couldn't let them go. My bank account isn't too happy with me right now lol but I'm glad I managed to get good seats for both shows without VIP. I'm going to both alone but I also went to tatinof alone and it didn't make a difference in how fun it was.

Congrats to everyone else who got tickets! Now begins the countdown...can't believe it's eight months away fml
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

howadorableright wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:48 pm I've created a facebook group so everyone can discuss and coordinate tickets and such for the tour called "Interactive Introverts - Dan and Phil World Tour 2018 discussion" which could be a good place if you missed out on tickets and are looking for someone with extra :shrug:
Thank you! I just joined and was approved instantly!
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
planetkidlwt
tol bean

Was planning with my friend to get Sydney VIP but legit the moment I clicked on the site VIP was already gone :'(( however our next plan was to just get the cheaper option which is fine by me since I'm so keen to see the show regardless!! I just wish they used Ticketek rather than Ticketmaster because from my experience I find it to be more efficient/reliable but oh well I'm sooooo excited ahhhhhh

Hope to see any Sydney peeps at the Sunday show next September :D :D
quercussp
living flop

I couldn't get VIP, but I did get a decent ticket (and I'll buy myself the curtains i've been dreaming of with the money I saved). I guess I should be grateful that I didn't get the chance to buy VIP:)
allsaintshowell

"trailer" is up!

Image Image
SquishPhan
capita£ester

The trailer was cute. I'm really excited about it. It's going to be a long wait.
Loafer
sofa crease

Ewok wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:43 pm
Ugh I'm super nervous to use axs, from all I've heard on Tumblr it seems like axs is pretty crap. Any tips for buying through them or do you reckon it's all luck? :shrug:
For me it was just luck- has anyone else had the issue where you couldn’t see the seats available on the computer? If that was a widespread issue, you may be better off using your phone in a place where you get good service. (i get terrible service at work which may be why the mobile site was so slow) Otherwise, patience and perseverance! My show (grand prarie) didn’t seem to be selling out too quickly, but idk if they was because of demand, people being unable to get tickets right away because of school/work, or maybe everyone was having technical issues as well!
kalli
butt chair

I managed to get a VIP ticket for Toronto, and it's front row too! Absolutely no issues, I had my order placed and received my confirmation email by 4:01.

My roommate who was helping me out didn't have any luck, but the page loaded quite a bit faster for me so it wasn't too surprising since I got in a good 15 seconds before she did.

Congrats to everyone who got tickets, and good luck to everyone still waiting :ribena:
liola
rankussy

For some reason the very beginning of the trailer really hyped me up, I love their acting and the jingle with the letters lightning up! Argh I so want the tour to be now, or at least closer than June :rofl: it's gonna be a loooong wait. Let's hope the boys will manage to keep providing good contenterino to keep us satisfied

I actually did just type contenterino, time to sleep.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
alien
procrastinator

I managed to get VIP by waiting patiently for 10 mins or so as tickets freed up. So thanks to everyone who mentioned that could happen.

I'm so excited! Now I'm going to go watch the trailer they uploaded right as tickets went on sale lol
VengefulBlue
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: they/them

re: trailer
it's a nice little video that says absolutely nothing we haven't already heard, but why does dan saying "give the people what they want" terrify me so much?? idk man, dan needs to stop saying words that imply things unless he means them (does anybody get what i mean here? bc tbh i don't know what i'm trying to say)
susan2
rainbow nerd

allsaintshowell wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 pm "trailer" is up!

....somehow they managed to tell us literally nothing further about the show at all :lol:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

All right. Got some good seats for Phoenix- not the absolute greatest but the most I was willing to pay. SO excited to see my boys. Hope everyone got the tickets they wanted!
BSV

VengefulBlue wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 pm re: trailer
it's a nice little video that says absolutely nothing we haven't already heard, but why does dan saying "give the people what they want" terrify me so much?? idk man, dan needs to stop saying words that imply things unless he means them (does anybody get what i mean here? bc tbh i don't know what i'm trying to say)
SAME!! oh my i cant wait!
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

That video was cute and about what I expected for a 'we're going on tour buy tickets' video

I know it's off topic but thought I'd let everyone know
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
alien
procrastinator

lilabet wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 pm That video was cute and about what I expected for a 'we're going on tour buy tickets' video

I know it's off topic but thought I'd let everyone know
Congrats Australia!! Still a lot of work to do around the world but this is always worth celebrating!! :prideflag: :biheart: :prideheart: :biflag: :prideflag: :biheart: :prideheart: :biflag: :prideflag: :biheart: :prideheart: :love2:
OhItsElliott
drama llama
Pronouns: He/him

lilabet wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 pm I know it's off topic but thought I'd let everyone know
YAY Australia!!!! <3 :prideflag: :love2: :biflag: <3
alch
ar·tic·u·late

lilabet wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 pm
Congrats to Australian IDB-ers and Australia in general!