Dan & Phil Part 61: The 2017 Mince Pie Codex

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:06 pm Looks like they did a Make a Wish today?
Cute. :love1:
I love that they do this kind of thing (even though I'm sure most people in their position would).
onomatopoeia
squish

realeyesrealize wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 pm
liola wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:33 pm I love how involved they are with Make a wish UK, it really warms my heart 💙

A lot of people on tumblr qnd Twitter are speculating Phil went to see his family now bc he won't go home for Christmas. The idea of derpy and preppy spending Christmas together for what I reckon would be the first is indeed cute, but I highly highly doubt. That said, they have such a big house, they could for sure host their own party for once and invite their families over, spend Christmas together AND see their families. :garbage:

Pardon me as I go cry in a corner at this cute picture of Dan being proudly showing off their real Christmas tree.

I also just realized that since the beginning ofof the year they don't seem to have spent more than 3days apart, or am I wrong?
I think this tweet from Cornelia confirms that it was indeed Phil's grandad's 90th birthday celebration, BUT that headcanon is cute as fuck.
omg please can we get a hungover phil gaming live stream? :lol:
fancybum
senpai

realeyesrealize wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 pm I think this tweet from Cornelia confirms that it was indeed Phil's grandad's 90th birthday celebration, BUT that headcanon is cute as fuck.
Ooh if Cornelia went, do we know for sure that Dan didn’t? ‘Phil will be away’ or whatever he said can certainly imply ‘only Phil’ but not necessarily..... Hmmmm :sherlock:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Ablissa
pastel persona

fancybum wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:46 pm
realeyesrealize wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 pm I think this tweet from Cornelia confirms that it was indeed Phil's grandad's 90th birthday celebration, BUT that headcanon is cute as fuck.
Ooh if Cornelia went, do we know for sure that Dan didn’t? ‘Phil will be away’ or whatever he said can certainly imply ‘only Phil’ but not necessarily..... Hmmmm :sherlock:
That's what I'm thinking too, I've been wondering if Dan really didn't come with. Of course, I'm really hoping that he did. Please deppy <3
Whommel
sofa crease
Pronouns: They/them

somethingsketchy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:59 pm
LtrllySusan wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:00 pm Now that this is our thread name, I finally had to admit to myself that I didn't know what mince pies were and googled them. I somehow thought they would contain minced meat, but it sounds really tasty and now I want to try one too!

I thought of a ~protip~ if you have good self-control and are worried about a content drought during the tour*: Just don't watch Gamingmas! Then you got 24 videos to spread out over 5 months.

*Speaking of the tour: Do we have an acceptable abbreviation yet? I know that acronyms are a bit "old branding", but "II" just looks so crappy. Is it two captial i's, two lower case L's or a Roman 2? DAPWW doesn't have a good ring to it either. Please don't make a non-native type out "interactive introverts" on the regular.
Don't feel bad, I'll admit I need to google what mince pies are every year. For some reason I always manage to forget that they don't contain minced meat. :D

@George and I usually call the tour 'The Rat Tour', which doesn't flow properly in English, but the Finnish equivalent sounds really funny. The reason why we have our own nickname for the tour (besides the official name being a mouthful) is the fact that us two generally refer to Dan and Phil as 'the rats' when we're talking about them in Finnish. Adding grammatical case endings to one-syllable foreign names just sounds wrong and messes up the flow of speech and text, which is why we've resorted to using 'the rats' as a kind of a euphemism. :mrgreen:

Anyway, can't we just say 'Lady Door Tour'? That was already a thread name and everything. :lol:
I'd suggest INT2, because it's INTeractive INTroverts and also their INTernational tour number 2
felucca
truth bomb

somethingsketchy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:59 pm@George and I usually call the tour 'The Rat Tour', which doesn't flow properly in English, but the Finnish equivalent sounds really funny. The reason why we have our own nickname for the tour (besides the official name being a mouthful) is the fact that us two generally refer to Dan and Phil as 'the rats' when we're talking about them in Finnish. Adding grammatical case endings to one-syllable foreign names just sounds wrong and messes up the flow of speech and text, which is why we've resorted to using 'the rats' as a kind of a euphemism. :mrgreen:

Anyway, can't we just say 'Lady Door Tour'? That was already a thread name and everything. :lol:
Now I'm really curious, what IS "the rats" and "The Rat Tour" in Finnish? :glasses: *polishes nerdy linguist glasses*
Catallena wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:00 pm It's TIIT isn't it? :thumb:
And yeah, it's totally TIIT (and Lady Door Tour, at least locally).
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
alch
ar·tic·u·late

felucca wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:05 pm
Catallena wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:00 pm It's TIIT isn't it? :thumb:
And yeah, it's totally TIIT and Lady Door Tour.
this is a very anatomical tour
liola
rankussy

Ablissa wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:54 pm
fancybum wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:46 pm
That's what I'm thinking too, I've been wondering if Dan really didn't come with. Of course, I'm really hoping that he did. Please deppy <3
I'm now wondering the same thing, I mean Dan knows Phil's grandparents after all and there have been no spotting of either of them for the past days so I think there's no way to know for sure when Phil went and came back and if he was indeed alone. After all, no one knew for sure Dan was with the Lesters in Florida until pics were posted :garbage:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
saffarinda
truth bomb

i do love how involved they are with make a wish, it’s very sweet.

looking forward to the gaming livestream tonight! any bets/guesses on what game it could be? i’m lowkey hoping it’s not another phanprix because i’m kinda tired of them rn? overcooked would be good though, anything that involves dnp teamwork is hilarious.
that phil pic cleared my skin
25/04/2017 - #blessed
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

saffarinda wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:23 pm looking forward to the gaming livestream tonight! any bets/guesses on what game it could be? i’m lowkey hoping it’s not another phanprix because i’m kinda tired of them rn? overcooked would be good though, anything that involves dnp teamwork is hilarious.
i'm betting on another fireboy & watergirl, though i'd prefer if they played overcooked again
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Do we know when they are going live?

Edit: the stream is up but not fully live

Edit: Lol they were live for all of 22 seconds of them being very natural.

Dan was trying to sort the computer and Phil fixed his hair.

Watch before they delete it.
Last edited by lilabet on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
Ablissa
pastel persona

lilabet wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:02 pm Do we know when they are going live?

Edit: the stream is up but not fully livE

Lol they were live for all of a minute of them being very natural.

What even is that video... I'm trying to download it but it won't let me, guess they're taking it down. It was perfect while it lasted :rofl: :rofl:
swofro
angel bean

I'm here for that 22 second of Phil doing nothing :D
Love is forever
saffarinda
truth bomb

emoji’s imply overcooked!! im excited if that’s the case!
25/04/2017 - #blessed
DatCog
blobfish

Ahhh that’s the cutest thing! Love Phil in grey <3
lilabet
philussy

Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
fancybum
senpai

That was better than pinof, thank you.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
sonicgreen
woodland creature

ahh right as i started a screen record they took it down. rip the 22 seconds of natural dnp sitting together in silence
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

I watched it once, then went to watch it again and got through one second before it was deleted!
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
swofro
angel bean

To those who miss it Thanks vero
Love is forever
lilabet
philussy

Phandom Gives
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Only 2 minutes and already a furry reference. Someone's gotta update the compilation.

edit: "mouse in the bucket"?
lilabet
philussy

Gross mouse in a bucket
Phandom Gives
dailybooth
glabella

Mouse mush...I'm second hand traumatized for Phil :shock:

Edit: and now they're playing without the game on the screen. I love these flops :rofl:
Last edited by dailybooth on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:lion: :prideflag:
Ablissa
pastel persona

HAHAHA PHIL HAS A VISION OF DAN BEING HIS BOYSLAVE AND HIM BEING THE CAT MASTER... OKAY...

and now they're playing with their faces on full screen so we can't see the game. I love this stream :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by Ablissa on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.