Dan & Phil Part 61: The 2017 Mince Pie Codex

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

flarequake wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:39 pm
I really hope this is recorded in some fashion tbh.
slytherina
squish
Pronouns: she/her

nøx wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:40 pm
I see! Thank you both! That's really sweet and now I also feel like watching Aladdin :lol: Also, now pretty sure they have frequent whole new world duets in private :lol:
I wonder if they always stick to their 'role' as Aladdin or Jasmine or if they mix and match. :lol:

I'm not sorry, but I think Phil is :lol:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

:stan:
slytherina
squish

SquishPhan wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 pm :stan:
YES! My body is ready :stan:

relatablemood
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

slytherina wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 pm YES! My body is ready :stan:
:rofl: 'My body is ready' followed by a gif of Phil on all fours showing off his booty
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Besides Dan’s screaming, this was a great gaming video. I laughed so much. :rofl: Has to be my favorite gamingmas video so far.
citizen_erased
truth bomb

I'm only 5 minutes into this video but I think we can all safely assume after this video that Dan is most definitely NOT cutting down on his swearing in the gaming videos.
pcvaidya
squish

This is 100% the best video out of Gamingmas so far. Like, I'm dreaming about having a person in my life that I can still have that much fun with after 8 years of basically being attached at the hip.
DatCog
blobfish

Best one so far - 8.5/10! Going to re-watch :D :D :D
iero
phabergé

this one was so fun. the close-ness ( :philtrash: idc), kept me entertained throughout and cute challenge at the end! for sure agree that this is the best video of gamingmas so far
quercussp
living flop

This video was just... incredible. Favorite gamingmas video BY FAR. There were so many fond touches and smiles and Dan was basically groping Phil during his entire turn and I am just so happy to be in my trashcan. 2017 has been a shit year, but Dan and Phil are definitely doing their part to compensate for all the awfulness in the world.
:garbage:
auri
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: they/them

They do know that's gonna be the most gif'ed video they've ever done, yes? I'm too tipsy with mulled wine to even think about this video, it was a blessing. Thank you boys, you have made me v happy. :ribena:
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

That video was delightful. I have a hunch it will end up being one of the highlights of Gamingmas this year. :ravetree: Now I need to go do something that gives me as much joy as Dan spinning Phil around for two minutes.
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

10/10 oh my god!! the last challenge with dan spinning phil in the chair had me laughing so hard i had to pause the video :lol:
saffarinda
truth bomb

what an incredible video. some really cute banter with dan spinning phil horrendously quickly whilst still encouraging him. phil ticking dans neck and dan rubbing the controlers on phils face was the domestic content i needed.

also it was basically 3 videos in 1 which i seriously loved. made every lil challenge feel like a new experience.

really loved phil’s comment about them being psychic when they were playing the second challenge, they did so well in that one! (phil did incredibly in the third one as well, considering the circumstances).
25/04/2017 - #blessed
slytherina
squish

relatablemood wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:06 pm :rofl: 'My body is ready' followed by a gif of Phil on all fours showing off his booty
His body was clearly ready too ;)

Well aside from Dan breaking my ear drums ( :roll: ) this was easily my favourite gamingmas vid so far! Loved the challenges and the #bants. I did feel a bit sick watching Dan spin Phil around, though kinda wish Phil got his revenge for that too :lol: So many cute moments that I'll have to go and re-watch :tu:

smartcookie
drama llama

Wow... just wow. Deppy, u r wholeheartedly forgiven for a bit lacklustre gamingmas up until now. This viddy was just too much, and more. :stan: :o
everything sucks forever
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

yesyesyesyesyes. amazing video. I could watch them play mariokart all day (I love MK8) and seeing them play it as a not my arms challenge was just tooooo good. finally a gamingmas video I will rewatch at least 50 times this week.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
fondsmiles
phabergé

:') the fact that they willingly chose to do the not my arms challenge makes me want to barf out of happiness. (why does it keep surprising me how comfortable they are by now? that's what all of 2017 has been about and still, it's a slow and steady rise that keeps me delighted and surprised over and over again.)

dan in the end said "I feel like we've crossed several lines and established what we will and won't do" and stared pointedly at the camera - is that just my imagination? it felt like this subtle message of "hello there, yes you will see more of this, but also no I won't call him my boyfriend" (or something along those lines). i am probably reading too much into this.

but i love them. i love them i love them and i love fangirling if that means making those choked off noises of happiness and having to physically hold myself together in moments like this, and i don't care if that's trashy or not because it makes my heart warm and i love it <3
[x]
[x]
rowlet
smol bean

okay for a moment i genuinely thought dan was about to sit on phils lap for phil to put his arms around him and i swear i almost flatlined. great content, 10/10, more of this pls.
Ablissa
pastel persona

fondsmiles wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:27 pm :') the fact that they willingly chose to do the not my arms challenge makes me want to barf out of happiness. (why does it keep surprising me how comfortable they are by now? that's what all of 2017 has been about and still, it's a slow and steady rise that keeps me delighted and surprised over and over again.)

dan in the end said "I feel like we've crossed several lines and established what we will and won't do" and stared pointedly at the camera - is that just my imagination? it felt like this subtle message of "hello there, yes you will see more of this, but also no I won't call him my boyfriend" (or something along those lines). i am probably reading too much into this.

but i love them. i love them i love them and i love fangirling if that means making those choked off noises of happiness and having to physically hold myself together in moments like this, and i don't care if that's trashy or not because it makes my heart warm and i love it <3
I am right there with you on the "reading too much into this" train. It felt like it meant more than what it seemed like on the surface. Am I just a demon, or did it really mean something else?

Anyway... THIS VIDEO. THIS. VIDEO. I sat there with a huge smile on my face the whole way through. It was so perfect, I have no words. 2017 has been a blessing in terms of deppy, seeing them so comfortable with each other makes me so damn happy.
liola
rankussy

10/10 video, would watch again, would like again, would love again. What a blessing. What an early christmas miracle. They were close obvs but also seemed in such a good mood and once again Phil IS THE FUCKING STAR.

I'm probably going to rewatch it right now and then some more, I love that they chose to do it and didn't shy from not only being as close as possible to do it but also joke around touching each other while in that position, just great!
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
dancy
procrastinator

Absolutely loved it! They seemed like they were really enjoying themselves and the video made me laugh out loud a few times :lol: Yesterday's and today's videos were great so I'm looking forward to what's next!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Look, I could watch Dan and Phil play MarioKart deadpan without saying a word and call it my favorite video, but regardless, I loved this!!!

I don't really have a whole lot to analyze here, besides saying it was generally a really enjoyable video and I'll be rewatching several times over.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

I can't. I'm... I'm gonna watch it again because I don't remember what I think I just saw.
I haven't had this much fun and laughed this hard at a gaming video since the 3-legged DDR and I'm not exaggerating. 10/10
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."