Dan & Phil Part 61: The 2017 Mince Pie Codex

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

They are just failing all over it today. We can't see the game right now.

Argh not the best top of the page
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
malday
emo goose

Next thread name: cat boy slave.
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

"I was trying very hard to get your attention" -Dan
"It felt like you were my boy slave and I was the cat master" - Phil Lester, actual furry, destroyed his innocent branding in one sentence

Omg they just realized the game wasn't full screen I'm dying
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
bee
phabergé

This stream is the best kind of mess.
lilabet
philussy

liola wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:34 pm "I was trying very hard to get your attention" -Dan
"It felt like you were my boy slave and I was the cat master" - Phil Lester, actual furry, destroyed his innocent branding in one sentence

Omg they just realized the game wasn't full screen I'm dying
Somehow I missed that as I was distracted. :(
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

This stream is a gift. :rofl:
lilabet
philussy

pilotlight wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:41 pm This stream is a gift. :rofl:
It's just so all over the place. It's great! :stan:

Haha and now Phil is driving Dan nuts.

Phil is such a troll!
Phandom Gives
Ablissa
pastel persona

It's like watching an old married couple argue and bicker. This stream is everything :stan:
lilabet
philussy

They screwed up again by ending, unending and then ending again. So they were sat there for a few seconds
thinking it had finished. :rofl:
Last edited by lilabet on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phandom Gives
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

That stream was such a glorious mess oh my god best thing ever, I can't stop laughing
SquishPhan
capita£ester

The mouse in the bucket story was pretty gross. Though I am always here for Phil telling stories.

Phil telling Dan to use his indoor voice was great.

Lol at them forgetting to put the game up so we could see what was happening. :lol:

They better give us a video every day during gamingmas. SMH at Phil.

The ending didn’t go to plan either. Such a mess. But oh so good. :rofl:

This was a great live show, my only complaint is that it was too short.
DatCog
blobfish

Well that just might’ve been my favourite live stream game vid ever! Need to rewatch ASAP.
lilabet
philussy

AroboticPhil wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:56 pm That stream was such a glorious mess oh my god best thing ever, I can't stop laughing
It wasn't just me then? I was actually cackling.
Phandom Gives
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Definitely gotta rewatch that (and not for the gameplay).

So, gamingmas is not every day in December; let's see how many videos we get.
What did Dan mean with "We have two livestreams left" though? Two more times with this game before it's boring? Two more livestream sessions this year?

Edit:
lilabet wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:56 pm They screwed up again by ending, unending and then ending again. So they were sat there for a few seconds
thinking it had finished. :rofl:
Wait, what happened? I closed it after the endscreen when Dan stopped the stream mid-sentence.
emmaP
phillion/danosaur <//3

Well what a lovely mess of a livestream that was. I honestly think this is my favorite so far. The mouse story, them bickering like an old married couple, phil again not realizing what he's saying when he calls dan a cat slave boy i cant believe that this would be something i'd have to type one day and that cute failed outro. I LOVED this <3
dailybooth
glabella

Well that was an experience :lol:
Loved Phil singing the guacamole song and then Taylor Swift.
Also him trolling Dan about what December means/gamingmas had me rolling :rofl:
:lion: :prideflag:
malday
emo goose

The chaos, the fails, the bants and both (but especially Phil- was he flirting or what ;)) being in such a good mood!
That has got to be the best stream they ever did!
Last edited by malday on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aleanna
glabella

That might be my favourite gaming livestream yet! lol What a mess! :rofl:

Did anyone manage to capture the fuck up at the end because i missed it... ?
Check out my YouTube channel where I post badly edited vlog-things: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4MzLr ... nRQQMRpp6A
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

On every level, that was the best video I've watched this month. PINOF9? I don't know her.

It had EVERYTHING:

- The accidental stream of nothingness.
- The mouse story + traumatized Phil.
- "You being my boy slave."
- Dan forgetting to turn on the gaming screen.
- Phil teasing Dan with the Guacamole song and 22.
- Gamingmas bickering.

And it was all topped off with them not actually stopping the stream: "Says the stream is continuing... we're not sti--"

I'm overwhelmed and so pleased. IDK what amount of sugar Phil ate today, but I'm gonna need him to stay this open and casual forever please.

:rofl:
liola
rankussy

That was incredible, probably the best live stream they've ever done, they're a mess of flirting and annoying each other and I just can't help but smile watching that.

Also what's with Phil saying there might not be a game everyday? Phil I love you but you can't break my heart like that

Also what did they mean with only two streams left?Do they mean until the end of the year? I guess they don't stream every week so that might be it
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

Ok I was actually cry-laughing at some points, what a fantastic mess. :love2: I don't usually watch their gaming streams more than once but I absolutely want to rewatch that one because there was just so many funny moments. I wonder if Dan forgot to put the game on the screen because he was flustered by Phil's slave boy comment? :lol: Their mood was just silly and happy and I loved it.
auri
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: they/them

That was a one hell of a mess. :lol: <3 it was so good tho, the game is fun to watch and D&P were so flirty by the end it literally felt like I was third-wheeling here, yikes.

Also a bit sad that Gamingmas is probably not a 25 vid thingy, bc I was getting excited for a new video every morning (I say morning bc hopefully I have my day routine sorted by then and I won't be awake as they download), but I guess most days is fine, idk.

// it's my 100th post, oh no
lorelei
phillion/danosaur <//3

I was laughing so hard when Phil was singing the guacamole song :lol: and then singing 22.... and then trolling Dan by pretending he didn't know what gamingmas was. That whole thing was adorable, I want to rewatch it now.

also the boy slave/cat master thing...... jesus christ
quercussp
living flop

I think this was my favorite livestream yet! it was such a flop but they were so flirty and sweet. Also we got like 3 seconds of Phil's natural voice at the very end when they thought it was already off. They will probably cut that when posting, but still <3 <3 <3
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

lilabet wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:57 pm
AroboticPhil wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:56 pm That stream was such a glorious mess oh my god best thing ever, I can't stop laughing
It wasn't just me then? I was actually cackling.
When Phil started going about the whole cat slave boy thing I couldn't even look at the screen, every second they kept talking, it was just getting worse :rofl:

It was so epic, all the technical fails, thinking they aren't live when they are, the mouse story, all the FLIRTING and bickering esp. when they announced gamingmas and when Phil was singing, 'indoor voice' and so many other comments.... I need to rewatch asap. Deffo best stream they've done so far :ribena:

Agreed, that was like practically better than PINOF, I love 2017 :stan: