Dan & Phil Part 61: The 2017 Mince Pie Codex

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Someone on twitter got both fails
Last edited by lilabet on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
saffarinda
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

okay i full on cry laughed at about 20 moments in that stream

phil’s horror at the mouse story, bless him it was hilarious to see his build up and reaction

bdsm “slave boy” - that’s one kink we didn’t need to know about

“why does everything come back to furry’s with you?”

phil getting dan to use his inside voice (thank god)

dan not turning it back to full screen, just reading the chat get annoyed was hilarious

phil singing gucamole and 22 - sell that on itunes

phil clearly pretending not to know that gamingmas was coming but dan actually thinking he’d forgotten

phil saying we’ll get a lot of videos in december and dan laughing (i felt like dan was laughing at phil a lot today lmaoo i love it)

dan telling phil he needs more control, he managed to put off telling us about the week in march for 8 months (thank god phil told us now, i’d rlly wanna know otherwise)

the livestream not turning off at the end and the lil awkward wait

an amazing livestreamerino. the gaming content was solid but honestly it was the bants and stories we got from this one that really made it incredible <3

also i think gamingmas will be an everyday thing because phil’s “might not be one everyday” seemed new to dan. i think phil was using it as a “just incase we don’t manage it” because last year they had the “can dan and phil actually upload everyday for a month” joke to fall back on if they couldn’t manage it, but now they don’t have that as much so phil just wanted to cushion it just incase they can’t manage to upload one on one day
25/04/2017 - #blessed
thespacecat
tol bean
Pronouns: he/him

For anyone who missed it; the fail ending is included in the uploaded video!
fancybum
senpai

If the entirety of gamingmas can just have the spirit of that livestream that’d be great. BUT I’m giving some side eye to that ‘not every day’ thing because while that’s totally fine, do any of us trust them to be communicative about which days are off days?

Remember last year, waiting until [insert time zone here] for them to post? Well what if this year it’s the same thing only.... no video. They’ve gone to bed and everyone else is going ‘just give it 5 more mins’ for eternity. They better figure that out is all I’m saying..
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
saffarinda
truth bomb

this tweet made me die laughing
25/04/2017 - #blessed
VengefulBlue
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: they/them

so i'm gonna have to watch that about 6 more times, it was literally the best

sure dan was funny, but phil is the true star. he's a gift from the gods(though i could do without the details of his kinky furry fantasies)

so much flirting and singing and married bants, they both seem so happy rn and phil's so open and stuff that even dan is surprised (like when phil said upfront not to expect a video every day for gamingmas)
Ewok
rainbow nerd

Phil is such a troll. Fucking incredible.

http://www.moistbreadslap.com

(Sorry for weird formatting I’m on mobile?)
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Ewok wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:26 pm Phil is such a troll. Fucking incredible.

i'm cackling omg this is why phil is my fave wow
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

obsessivelymoody wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:27 pm

It was literally registered 3 minutes ago (according to whois.net); how do people even find that so quickly?
99p well spent, Phil.

What was the domain that they mentioned in a video and someone snatched and redirected to their tumblr? Was sometime this year.
Last edited by LtrllySusan on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN REDIRECTING TO DANANDPHILSHOP.COM
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
Ablissa
pastel persona

LtrllySusan wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:29 pm

It was literally registered 3 minutes ago (according to whois.net); how do people even find that so quickly?
99p well spent, Phil.
How do we know it's Phil that did it and not some random person? Either way, I love it :ribena: This evening has been filled with awesomeness :lol:
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Ablissa wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:31 pm
LtrllySusan wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:29 pm

99p well spent, Phil.
How do we know it's Phil that did it and not some random person? Either way, I love it :ribena: This evening has been filled with awesomeness :lol:
Look, it was an eventful evening, please excuse my confusion :lol: I should go and stop spamming this forum
fondsmiles
phabergé

what in the flying fuck was that live stream? i actually kept rewinding it to take all the moments in.
as @rizzo already said, and as I thought during the stream itself: PINOF 9, who?

they were so flirty. Phil especially... I felt this in pinof already too, and here even more so, he is so open and confident and natural! It is a blessing and I am the happiest. their chemistry just grows exponentially these days, and I have no idea how to physically cope with any of it. (in fact, I think my flatmate left her room to check on me for the inhumane noises i made. I am sorry flatmate, just a bit of a personal crisis in fangirling over here.)

:illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:
I have a personal theory about me perceiving Phil so much more open so very suddenly (although it's happened slowly, sure, it just feels like a lot very quickly):
Remember Fernando? Phil's secret twin? And Dan having been friends with Fernando all this time?
Well, all of that is true. In the very early days, it actually was still Phil. His old videos; you can see it clearly there.
But for the past few years, it has been Fernando. That's why he kept staring at the camera like a robot: He actually didn't know how to behave, because he wasn't Phil.
And now? Well, now we've got our AmazingPhil back and live this glorious life in utter joy where not a single thing will disturb our happiness. Life is good.
:illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:

Completely unrelated: about Phil's grand dad's birthday, and him being there, as well as Cornelia apparently, but as far as we know not Dan. In my imagination, this could have very easily been a choice made supported by homophobia. I am not sure I would bring my girlfriend to my grandparent's 90th birthday, especially if I wanted to have my grandparents be happy... and that's sad, but a very real reality, and that's the first thought I had when I saw Cornelia's tweet about having been there, which makes my heart hurt quite a bit.
I hope there is a different explanation for it, like maybe Dan having needed time to himself, or whatever else there could possibly be - and, if not, that they are able to cope well with that kind of thing.
(As today's stream proved, they definitely are in the best of moods. Jesus. Save me. :faint: )
[x]
[x]
liola
rankussy

Phil has been liking a lot of cute phanart lately (and Dan too on tumblr) but omg this is so cute 💙💙💙
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
greenergrass
stress mushroom

fancybum wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:10 pm BUT I’m giving some side eye to that ‘not every day’ thing because while that’s totally fine, do any of us trust them to be communicative about which days are off days?
But didn't they also say last year that there might not be a video every day for gamingmas, and then there was. I swear they repeated that like 5 times before gamingmas actually started. I think they just say that to save their asses in case they do miss a day or two. They do this with everything - they never actually guarantee a video at a specific time, just say something along the lines of "There's probably going to be a vid on Tuesday, but we could die in the apocalypse before then.."

Basically, I think there will be a video every day (or at least every day but maybe one or two), and they are just using their usual disclaimers.

But also, yes, I don't trust them to communicate any off days until like midnight of that day lol
saffarinda
truth bomb

ahh this reminds me of dan buying butterslam.com and redirecting it to the john cena video
25/04/2017 - #blessed
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:18 - Phil has a goldfish memory, messes up the intro immediately after they've decided on it.
1:25 - "Because hey, even if it's less... you know, accidentally sexual-" [narrator voice: it was not less accidentally sexual.]
2:08 - moistbreadslap.com
2:40 - Second mention of Phil not being allowed to drive in the past few days.
3:18 - "Phil is yiffing it up." "Yesss. ... No! I'm not. I'm not."
4:19 - "AmazingPhil drops his first youtube f-bomb" - mm no he did that in AmazingDan.
5:54 - "Honey, you've got a big storm coming." Then they both do the finger snappy point.
6:02 - "GARETH!"
7:29 - Dan brings up the mouse story. Phil: "That is not a story I'm gonna be storytiming." and Phil being real-Phil-voice flustered over Dan mentioning it.
8:26 - Phil admits defeat so quickly. "I need tell them or that'll be every question for the rest of my life."
8:44 - Dan asks if Phil wants him to set the story up, Phil says no but Dan still interjects regularly. Horrific story follows.
9:30 - The point where Phil truly loses his shit and reacts basically just like how Dan would react; jumping in chair and shrieking and flailing and hitting Dan.
10:01 - That' is Phil's excuse for not being able to mop anymore. (Whiny boyfriend voice Dan.)
10:59 - "I've got this weird vision of you being my boy slave and I am the cat, like... master." Dan's face as he processes what Phil is saying oh my god.
11:15 - "Because you said you're my cat boy slave boy slave whatever, I'm like okay Phil, don't tell me about what you look at on tumblr, jesus christ."
11:30 - "Indoor voice. leh-mow." They start to play totally unaware we can't see it.
11:59 - Phil to Dan: "Okay, lad."
13:35 - They realize people can't see the game.
14:44 - "Do the dishes, do the dishes."
15:38 - Squeaky little Phil voice: "Do not use the mouse against me!"
16:03 - They give the game props for a disabled character.
16:47 - They both decide to be animals; more furry jokes.
18:07 - Phil: "You put it in... your mum." Luckily Dan didn't hear that.
21:42 - Dan sex noises.
24:09 - Phil starts singing.
24:29 - Dan complimenting Phil.
26:37 - Speed reference. Phil: "I shouldn't talk about Speed."
28:20 - Phil's mum as a chef. (Dan: "When in doubt, apologize.")
29:00 - Guacamole song.
29:29 - It's okay, Dan. I, too, have the same reaction when anyone sings Taylor Swift.
30:22 - Two more livestreams left. (Presumably he means in 2017?)
30:35 - Phil trolling Dan acting like he forgot gamingmas. Cutest motherfucking flirtation ever jesus christ I want to punch them both.
31:09 - Phil announces they're trying for most days not all of them, this seems like news to Dan.
34:12 - They started it too soon and didn't end it when they thought they were. I love professional youtubers.
valmuska
not a first-time poster

-
hello9217
flower crown

So I noticed that before they announced the tour they kept bringing up Russia. Like just casually mentioning it in live shows and streams. And then they announce the tour and one of the place their going is in fact Russia. Now they keep talking about Phil driving, or not being able to drive. Like no one brings it up but Dan has been saying it quite a few times. Have they been discussing driving more? Do they need to get a car for when they move to a forever home? After the jaguar event did Dan's obsession with cars peak and now his bougie ass wants a fancy car? Did Phil try to drive recently with Dan and it ended badly? Why do I want to see Phil driving? Like why do everyday occurrences somehow intrigue me when dnp are involved?
alch
ar·tic·u·late

I'm really hoping they were just trying to lower our expectations about gamingmas because honestly "most days" is just what regular content is sometimes
LtrllySusan wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:29 pm What was the domain that they mentioned in a video and someone snatched and redirected to their tumblr? Was sometime this year.
Somebody snatched ballclash.com, I'm not sure if it went to their tumblr or just some random page they created.
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

valmuska wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:01 pmi call them "tatu ja patu" in my head :D
"dan ja phil" just sounds so wrong.

(this was very important post. now back to lurking)
Love it. All the different iterations of what people call :deppy: other than their actual names is my favourite thing tbh.
Ablissa
pastel persona

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:00 pm
:18 - Phil has a goldfish memory, messes up the intro immediately after they've decided on it.
1:25 - "Because hey, even if it's less... you know, accidentally sexual-" [narrator voice: it was not less accidentally sexual.]
2:08 - moistbreadslap.com
2:40 - Second mention of Phil not being allowed to drive in the past few days.
3:18 - "Phil is yiffing it up." "Yesss. ... No! I'm not. I'm not."
4:19 - "AmazingPhil drops his first youtube f-bomb" - mm no he did that in AmazingDan.
5:54 - "Honey, you've got a big storm coming." Then they both do the finger snappy point.
6:02 - "GARETH!"
7:29 - Dan brings up the mouse story. Phil: "That is not a story I'm gonna be storytiming." and Phil being real-Phil-voice flustered over Dan mentioning it.
8:26 - Phil admits defeat so quickly. "I need tell them or that'll be every question for the rest of my life."
8:44 - Dan asks if Phil wants him to set the story up, Phil says no but Dan still interjects regularly. Horrific story follows.
9:30 - The point where Phil truly loses his shit and reacts basically just like how Dan would react; jumping in chair and shrieking and flailing and hitting Dan.
10:01 - That' is Phil's excuse for not being able to mop anymore. (Whiny boyfriend voice Dan.)
10:59 - "I've got this weird vision of you being my boy slave and I am the cat, like... master." Dan's face as he processes what Phil is saying oh my god.
11:15 - "Because you said you're my cat boy slave boy slave whatever, I'm like okay Phil, don't tell me about what you look at on tumblr, jesus christ."
11:30 - "Indoor voice. leh-mow." They start to play totally unaware we can't see it.
11:59 - Phil to Dan: "Okay, lad."
13:35 - They realize people can't see the game.
14:44 - "Do the dishes, do the dishes."
15:38 - Squeaky little Phil voice: "Do not use the mouse against me!"
16:03 - They give the game props for a disabled character.
16:47 - They both decide to be animals; more furry jokes.
18:07 - Phil: "You put it in... your mum." Luckily Dan didn't hear that.
21:42 - Dan sex noises.
24:09 - Phil starts singing.
24:29 - Dan complimenting Phil.
26:37 - Speed reference. Phil: "I shouldn't talk about Speed."
28:20 - Phil's mum as a chef. (Dan: "When in doubt, apologize.")
29:00 - Guacamole song.
29:29 - It's okay, Dan. I, too, have the same reaction when anyone sings Taylor Swift.
30:22 - Two more livestreams left. (Presumably he means in 2017?)
30:35 - Phil trolling Dan acting like he forgot gamingmas. Cutest motherfucking flirtation ever jesus christ I want to punch them both.
31:09 - Phil announces they're trying for most days not all of them, this seems like news to Dan.
34:12 - They started it too soon and didn't end it when they thought they were. I love professional youtubers.
I love your whole timestamps, but the last three made me laugh, especially the bolded part :lol: I'm not sure if I want to punch them or myself, but I definitely need to punch something. Their flirting was through the roof today.
I agree that Dan seemed almost surprised when Phil said they'd be trying for most days but not all. I wonder what that was about?
fondsmiles
phabergé

hello9217 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:09 pm After the jaguar event did Dan's obsession with cars peak and now his bougie ass wants a fancy car? Did Phil try to drive recently with Dan and it ended badly?
I support both of those theories.
hello9217 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:09 pm Why do I want to see Phil driving? Like why do everyday occurrences somehow intrigue me when dnp are involved?
there's two reasons why we are intrigued by things like that:
  1. We are trashy fan people who need to be stopped.
  2. People driving cars actually makes them 10 times hotter. This is a scientifically proven fact.
[x]
[x]
smartcookie
drama llama

liola wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:01 pm
Also what's with Phil saying there might not be a game everyday? Phil I love you but you can't break my heart like that
Haven't fully caught up so someone might have already said this, but I'm pretty sure phil said something similar before the start of gamingmas last year. So maybe it is just to make sure if they do fail to upload once in a while no one can come for their arses. But idk maybe this is a whole another thing and they are planning to not make it as fully fleshed out as last year? :shrug:
everything sucks forever
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

pilotlight wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:12 pm
valmuska wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:01 pmi call them "tatu ja patu" in my head :D
"dan ja phil" just sounds so wrong.

(this was very important post. now back to lurking)
Love it. All the different iterations of what people call :deppy: other than their actual names is my favourite thing tbh.
I salute you, @valmuska, that just made my day! Tatu & Patu are Finnish children's book characters who do all kinds of wacky things together, and now I'll probably never be able to go to the bookstore without thinking about Dan and Phil. :rofl: