Dan & Phil Part 62: Cat Master and Boy-slave

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Secretstanner
truth bomb

So..... I just saw someone tweet that they were watching Niomi Smarts vlog today and she said Jäger sent her a car to Borrow for Christmas!!!! She was also on the panel wasn’t she? So maybe that’s why so much car talk this month! Idk but I checked out the vlog and she does say it. I don’t know how to input the vlog but it is today and about 1 minute in.
Am I completely wrong we’re they on different panels I feel like I’m confussing two different things so I’ll delete if I’m wrong
Last edited by Secretstanner on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello9217
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

Secretstanner wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:56 pm So..... I just saw someone tweet that they was watching Niomi Smarts vlog today and she said Jäger sent her a car to Borrow for Christmas!!!! She was also on the panel wasn’t she? So maybe that’s why so much car talk this month! Idk but I checked out the vlog and she does say it. I don’t know how to input the vlog but it is today and about 1 minute in.
They sent her a car last year too to drive to an event. I think they just have a sponsorship with each other and I don't remember her being at the event but I could be wrong. I believe they also sponsored Jim Chapman last year as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to send Dan a car.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Some very hasty timestamps:

:15 - Phil and the mpreg right out of the gate. "It hurt my than childbirth. And I would know."
1:55 - Phil points out the pigeon mating, they take an interlude to watch.
2:45 - Neither Dan nor Phil see tentacles as a drawback. (Phil jokes about the tentacle under the table.)
3:11 - The tentacles are self-lubricating. Phil thinks that "could be interesting."
3:26 - Dan is gender specific but with Ricky, Phil's "Bro to the end."
3:46 - Ricky can kiss his own butthole.
4:09 - Dan describes Phil as "a very nice, peaceful person" and Ricky is "a violent maniac."
4:44 - Dan saying "we" throughout Phil's scenario; probably means Phil and Ricky, but still amusing.
5:10 - Phil sticks the cards down his shirt.
5:17 - "He have sex, then he snacc." "Dan have snacc." "Can I have snacc?" "We all snacc." So, orgy? Orgy.
8:42 - Dan wants to make steamy love. (Gender neutral)
9:48 - Phil points out that Dan will turn into a furry Dan.
10:26 - Phil's is "x."
11:44 - PJ jokes about it being a penpal. That could move in with you. Dan makes a joke about moving fast, Phil says, "Then you marry them."
12:39 - Phil's 'awww, Dan.' seems so sincere.
Secretstanner
truth bomb

hello9217 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:00 pm
Secretstanner wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:56 pm So..... I just saw someone tweet that they was watching Niomi Smarts vlog today and she said Jäger sent her a car to Borrow for Christmas!!!! She was also on the panel wasn’t she? So maybe that’s why so much car talk this month! Idk but I checked out the vlog and she does say it. I don’t know how to input the vlog but it is today and about 1 minute in.
They sent her a car last year too to drive to an event. I think they just have a sponsorship with each other and I don't remember her being at the event but I could be wrong. I believe they also sponsored Jim Chapman last year as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to send Dan a car.
Okay thanks I don’t watch her videos so I didn’t know they send her cars. I couldn’t remember who was on the panel but even though I don’t think they do have a car it did make me question things for a second. Sorry my mistake.
dancy
procrastinator

Dan is once again not wearing a shirt under the cheese costume, silly boy :|
sonicgreen
woodland creature

They're live!! Any hope I had of Dan putting a shirt on under the cheese suit is gone. He has no right to be complaining about being cold. :roll:
JustMarie
drama llama

Am I the only one who feels that the audio and the video are in different timings? It's annoying me way too much
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

JustMarie wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:13 pm Am I the only one who feels that the audio and the video are in different timings? It's annoying me way too much
I've written that in here after like every live stream :D We might have to crowd-fund a super chat after all.
(Also, 30 fps streams but 25 fps videos? Why?)
JustMarie
drama llama

LtrllySusan wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:16 pm
JustMarie wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:13 pm Am I the only one who feels that the audio and the video are in different timings? It's annoying me way too much
I've written that in here after like every live stream :D We might have to crowd-fund a super chat after all.
(Also, 30 fps streams but 25 fps videos? Why?)
Ok, now is kind of fixed :shrug:
Ablissa
pastel persona

OMG DAN NEEDS TO CHILL I HAVE TO KEEP TURNING DOWN THE VOLUME EVERY 2 SECONDS
nøx
spork
Pronouns: they/them

Ablissa wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:27 pm OMG DAN NEEDS TO CHILL I HAVE TO KEEP TURNING DOWN THE VOLUME EVERY 2 SECONDS
For real, Phil has the patience of a saint o_o
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

I just remembered why I stopped playing Overcooked myself... This is literally too stressful (and slightly too angry/loud) for me. I'll check the timestamps tomorrow if there are any, but I'll stop watching now before I get a headache.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

:lol: at Dan for being in that cheese costume the whole ls.
I enjoyed the live stream, despite Dan being a prat.
It is weird though that Phil’s contact lens keeps almost falling out, that never happens to me.
A Phil vid next week, hope it will be a good one. I would be down for a DITL video.
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

SquishPhan wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:39 pm :lol: at Dan for being in that cheese costume the whole ls.
It is weird though that Phil’s contact lens keeps almost falling out, that never happens to me.
A Phil vid next week, hope it will be a good one. I would be down for a DITL video.
They actually filmed the last one about a week before Christmas I think.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
auri
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: they/them

Seriously all that I got from the ls was that there is gonna be a Dan ls next week. I'm seriously living for it, so thank you. Also a AP vid so yeah, good times <3 i love gamingmas, but as I keep saying, Dan's live shows are my favorite content. And I've really fallen for this 2k17 Phil, and AP videos have been so good this year.
alien
procrastinator

Dan confused me because I thought he said they were hanging out with Martyn next week so no Dan ls but then at the end of the ls today he said there was going to be a Dan ls on Tuesday. Which is it?

I loved the ls even though I find the game to be a bit boring now. I was surprised to hear they play it away from the ls and have gotten 100% on all the levels.
chiccola
sofa crease

SquishPhan wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:39 pm A Phil vid next week, hope it will be a good one. I would be down for a DITL video.
Ever since Dan said "you should definitely do "not my arms" challenge on AmazingPhil channel!", I am thinking of a festive baking video like this... Please Santa! :happytears:
But DITL would be nice too... I wonder what the theme would be this time around though, since I doubt they'd repeat the shopping/decorating one from 2014?

The gaming livestream was amazing, I know many are not a fan of Dan screaming/being obnoxious, but I was actually cry laughing when he wouldn't stop saying the same thing over and over :rofl:
And then Phil's comment "you only need to say it once" and Dan going all sulky and giving him a silent treatment, Married AF! :2022:
Last edited by chiccola on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreamerxnheaven
smol bean

The ultimate phan proof will always be that Phil hasn't murdered Dan yet for always yelling on the gaming channel. That's true love right there :D

(I'm joking, i liked the stream but Dan really did stress me out a bit)
malday
emo goose

SquishPhan wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:39 pm :lol: at Dan for being in that cheese costume the whole ls.
I honestly can't think of any other video he could do other than some sort of festive tree decorating DITL.
Even if he said he wouldn't do DITLs at home he can change his mind, he changed his mind about making a slime video after all.
fancybum
senpai

alien wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:45 pm Dan confused me because I thought he said they were hanging out with Martyn next week so no Dan ls but then at the end of the ls today he said there was going to be a Dan ls on Tuesday. Which is it?

I loved the ls even though I find the game to be a bit boring now. I was surprised to hear they play it away from the ls and have gotten 100% on all the levels.
I think he said they're doing something (Star Wars? ) on Tuesday, and hanging or whatever with Martyn Monday and that's when he'll take a break from socializing (so expect a short one) and do a show on younow. I doubt he'll actually do it on younow though so I don't know why he said that. Dan + words = who knows.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
fondsmiles
phabergé

that livestream was great but i kind of cringed a lot when dan got so angry and phil got a bit annoyed and IT REMINDED ME OF MY PARENTS ARGUING OKAY I AM SORRY but like... chill mates! aah! argue off camera please!
on the other hand, it was very funny and very interesting to see them a bit more tense with each other. and interesting how they calmed themselves down again, because i think they were aware of it being a bit harsher than usual, and it's nice to me to see how they know how to treat each other in tense moments so it all stays in a happy place.

i do like overcooked a lot though. it always brings out the worst in them ;) and they get really into it, which i definitely appreciate on their channel.

and i love that they played and mastered the entire game already. they're such nerds and i adore them.
[x]
[x]
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

All that matters to me from this livestream is AP video (DITL please god) and Dan liveshow FINALLY!! I've been waiting too long, even if it's short I still need it.
I think it's the first time ever in my time watching them that Dan genuinely legitimately seemed stressed af to me. I guess it's the cheese costume? The game being stressing either way? Or something else? Idk I hope he goes straight to bed after this :(
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
Ablissa
pastel persona

I want to say I liked it, but the "stressed" vibe was real. I normally find that kind of humor amusing (repeatedly shouting things etc, don't judge me), but today it just stressed me out and I kept hoping they'd chill but they didn't. I'll watch again tomorrow and hope for a better feeling about the video.
Flomy
sofa crease

Wowww this is the first time I was actually annoyed with Dan's screaming, maybe because I was wearing headphones but it was really loud. Not sure if I enjoyed that liveshow, I thought Dan was a bit too much (while I normally love him screaming a bit). Idk I didn't really like the vibe I was getting from the video, especially when they were playing the game. The boys were more enjoyable in the bits between the levels. Lol I don't know how to explain properly... looking forward to all the promised content next week though!
autumnhearth
senpai

They are so ridiculous. Dan was so annoying. I found myself questioning how I got here, watching these two grown men livestream a cooking game, one of them wearing a cheese costume, yelling and singing and adding “ussy” to things.

But I still love them and Phil’s Cyberman hoodie was cute.

Phil’s idea of turning Dan into a sexy human cheese board ala his fascination with people eating sushi off of naked bodies, just two days after Dan’s cheese fic scenario was... I don’t know. It just needs to be mentioned. It seems the food kink will always come first. At the end Phil seemed to be eyeing up Dan like he was a tasty snack.

I hope the AP video is something festive, even if it isn’t a full ditl.

While I’m looking forward to Dan’s ls, I hope he does it on Wednesday, not Monday so he can hang with Martyn (what was that snort for?) and include the Star Wars premerie story.