Dan & Phil Part 62: Cat Master and Boy-slave

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
anonymousdork
delia smith
Pronouns: she/her

ew, that youtube post. I really hope the boys had some heads up or something bc jesus that can't be fun to find people screaming about in your tumblr tag or whatnot.
Your ass is where you feel all your most important emotions
loonyradish
living flop

000dia000 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:53 pm
somethingsketchy wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm WTF YouTube? Weren't the Teletubbies GIF and the weird tweets enough? :roll:
btw Jesus Christ, 3 pages already on Star Wars Premiere

Wow, what the fuck, Youtube. Trying really hard.
On the positive side, it's nice to see that basically everyone in the comments under the post is defending deppy and asking them to change the caption.
Last edited by alittledizzy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: embed under a cut due to coding glitch with instagram
malday
emo goose

I wonder how long that caption is going to stay up. But, I hope Dan and Phil take this as a sign that they don't need to kiss youtube's ass, and speak up publicly when youtube fucks them over.
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

Ugh, this is so gross and makes me feel bad for D&P. It must suck when your "boss" and coworkers constantly use your relationship (whetever it's actually one or not is not the point) for views - and they can either do nothing or be forced to adress said relationship when they clearly don't want to.

On a happier note, those star wars pics are :love2: :love2: :love2:

And we should still get a gaming video tonight right ?
DatCog
blobfish

I wouldn’t blame them if they took the night off from Gamingmas but I reckon they’ve got a video cued up to post as soon as they get home. Too late for me though, got an early start tomorrow. Hope to see more photos from the premiere when I wake up!
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

I was ready to be 100% happy garbage over the Star Wars photos, but damn if that yt post didn't make me nearly gasp out loud. Pardon my French but what they did was pretty terrible, if I were Phil I'd be sending an angry DM as we speak. I wouldn't be surprised if declined rewind next year over this, that's actually really exploitative my heart hurts :sadgarbage:
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Departure from the Star Wars stuff, but I just wanna bring this back around:
What are your opinions, big coincidence or kinky roleplay costume they've secretly had it all along?
dailybooth
glabella
Pronouns: She/Her

Wtf YouTube? That caption barely makes sense they obvs just wanted to ~imply~ something about deppy. Gross.

On a lighter note, I'm loving the star wars premiere content. This is one of those times I'm legit jealous of them. Ive been so hyped for TLJ and also I absolutely love the shoes and suit Phil wore. Give me your life, Philip. :lol:
:lion: :prideflag:
alch
ar·tic·u·late

somethingsketchy wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm WTF YouTube? Weren't the Teletubbies GIF and the weird tweets enough? :roll:
Honestly at least Dan and Phil try not to bait in extreme ways. Thanks yt for undermining all of that. gross.
loonyradish
living flop

parallel
phabergé

wtf is that ig caption... y i k e s. if dnp haven't seen it yet then i hope yt changes it before they see
liola
rankussy

For one second, just one second, I got the notification and read chopstick as chApstick and felt my soul leave my body.

Also ew at that caption I hope the video will cleanse me
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
saffarinda
truth bomb

i love how phil’s still mildly attempting to justify it being a gaming video. absolutely HILARIOUS video, some very sweet, funny moments. i love fond competitive boyfriends.

question: why do they have a fruitshoot? seems like an odd, random thing to buy.
25/04/2017 - #blessed
Ewok
rainbow nerd

Well, fuck me sideways. That was cute.

Sassy Phil in the beginning with “honey, you’ve got a big storm comin!” Made me actually laugh out loud. I love this man.

Dan’s teasing of Phil being unable to use chopsticks is too domestic and I can’t handle it.

Also, how cute that they play silly games in restaurants? My hubby and I do that with straw wrappers and make our fingers into goals, and we play “soccer” while we talk until the food arrives. Anecdotal but stood out as such a couples’ thing to do, to me.

I love that their gaming channel has slowly just evolved into the “we do whatever the hell we want” channel. I’m here for it.

eta: Oops double post. Got too excited.
Last edited by Ewok on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
pcvaidya
squish

I'm just honestly shook by the amount of causal touching and the amount of fondness in their voices. I've only been watching them for a year and a half, so it's not like I really have a frame of reference for how different it is, but I'm still shocked every time by how much more natural videos have been this year.
anonymousdork
delia smith

less than a minute into the video and the "five or six stores" reference already has me cackling
Your ass is where you feel all your most important emotions
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Hilarious video, just teasing non-stop. I actually sent it to someone who doesn't even watch deppy just because I want someone else to laugh with (I'm sick and blame the fever but it had me laughing quite a bit.) The best moment was the forfeit announcement and the fact that Phil didn't even clear it with Dan first. (hm reminds me of a certain recent fic @dizzy)
parallel
phabergé

I thought I wouldn't like the video because I don't really like the "oh, look at these silly western men use these strange foreign contraptions!1!!" kind of stuff, but it was actually nice. They seem pretty touchy, and is a nice break from standard gamingmas videos.
plastictrees
drama llama

well tonight has been a rollercoaster hasn’t it! bloody star wars photos bringing me up then that gross af yt caption then a beautiful (definitely not a game) gamingmass video,
very adorable, felt very natural (especially considering it’s a #spon). Possibly just me, but the bit where they split the burger made me think again about whether Dan is veggie/avoiding meat? (i know it was a gummy one but still..)
I wonder if Dan really would have refused the cricket at the end :lol:
alch
ar·tic·u·late

That was pretty good, especially for a sponsored video! (Though the crunchyroll ones are never so bad).
This was a pretty good video and an interesting different thing from the other gamingmas videos that we've had as of now.
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

Okay so I was conflicted? the vibe was unbelievably cute and I kinda didn't expect a gaming video tonight after the premiere so I loved that- but I get super grossed out by bugs so I couldn't bear to watch the end lol :lol: Still, I loved the fondness and competition, so I'm happy :D

Quickly worth mentioning- at 5:11 it felt so much like Dan was blowing a kiss at Phil oh my god :philtrash:

Also, Dan didn't eat the meat off the gummy burger? So the vegetarian clues continue :sherlock: lol
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
gnostic
stress mushroom

Play an actual game on your gaming channel you numbfucks
Just here for the marketing skills
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

anonymousdork wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:47 pm less than a minute into the video and the "five or six stores" reference already has me cackling
that's one of my favorite internet videos, i'm so happy whenever they reference it.

the wonderful content today has brought me light in this hellish finals week and i am grateful. the idea of them having a game where they try to pick up napkins with chopsticks every time they go to a restaurant that has them makes me so soft, oh my god. it's shit like that that reminds me of just how much time they've spent together. :garbage:

(huge side-eye at youtube, though. that caption is just desperate and gross. :sideeye: )
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

saffarinda wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:35 pm i love how phil’s still mildly attempting to justify it being a gaming video. absolutely HILARIOUS video, some very sweet, funny moments. i love fond competitive boyfriends.
That self-aware sass from Phil cracked me up. He's seen our complaints and he does not give one single fuck, because we're all still watching anyway.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Holy heck dizzle, that was cute. Poor Phil hoisted by his own petard. Those crickets looked pretty crunchy, I can imagine they go to bits in your mouth. Loved Dan shoving the whole marshmallow into his mouth after stoically bearing the pain of the tiny chilli gummy. I was glad they had a tiny thing to pick up, I was hoping to see them do the tiny matcha biscuits. I’m sure they enjoyed the gigantic gummy spider after all that.