Dan & Phil Part 62: Cat Master and Boy-slave

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ewok
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she/her

Why do these pictures have me all choked up? They look amazing, wow. Dan is killing it in the white but oh my god Phil’s suit and matching shoes are honestly to die for! He looks so suave. Oh my god. Wow.

:garbage: x 100. I can’t handle this.

edit: I’m sorry my garbage nonsense post made top of the page. But I stand by what I said. :lol:
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
pcvaidya
squish

lilabet wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:02 pm I swear Phil has worn that jacket before. I actually love that he would rewear it.
I think it's just very similar to one he wore to the BONCAs
smartcookie
drama llama

lilabet wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:02 pm I swear Phil has worn that jacket before. I actually love that he would rewear it.
I was sure of that, too, but after scrolling through the whole of phil’s IG I’m starting to belive he hasn’t actually worn it before.
It is kinda similar to the boncas jacket, the same colours and pattern just in reverse. (Could it be a pair maybe?) in any case, odd.
If anyone finds somewhere earlier he’s worn it please tell the world, I’m on the edge of my seat with this new or not new jacket mystery. :sherlock:
everything sucks forever
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

sonicgreen wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:15 pm
I thought so too but I think I was just confusing it with his suit from the BONCAs last year bc it was also black/gold. (tweet under the spoiler)
It looks like the reverse design actually and from what twitter is saying its also from Topman.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

As much as I like this jacket, I would pay to have Phil wear something designer someday.
https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/2161721
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
realeyesrealize
living flop

This feels so surreal.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

POWER COUPLE :stan:

We have been blessed, they look so good :loveeyes:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
anonymousdork
delia smith

Ok, but can you imagine how people would've reacted if they posted this stuff and did a red carpet together in 2015?? It's amazing to think about how much they've changed the way they present themselves as a kick-ass couple

But hot damn they look good.
Last edited by anonymousdork on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your ass is where you feel all your most important emotions
alien
procrastinator

Pulling off a full white suit is really hard to do but Dan totally does it very well. They both look amazing and that picture Phil posted of just the two of them is just so???? lovely. I'll just leave it at lovely.
hello9217
flower crown

I think I love the pic so much because it reminds me so much of the Singapore aquarium selfie. Like it's just soft smiles and something that looks like it would be private but Phil just goes ahead and posts it. It's not exaggerated facial expressions it's just them looking content <3
annabanana
sofa crease

hello9217 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:05 pm I think I love the pic so much because it reminds me so much of the Singapore aquarium selfie. Like it's just soft smiles and something that looks like it would be private but Phil just goes ahead and posts it. It's not exaggerated facial expressions it's just them looking content <3
Yes! This is exactly what I was thinking. I can't stop staring at Phil's smile. He is just exuding happiness. And of course fashionista!Dan continues to rise. This is a great day.
Have a red velvet cupcake and for fucks sake, dip some toast in your soup. Bye.
fancybum
senpai

anonymousdork wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:54 pm Ok, but can you imagine how people would've reacted if they posted this stuff and did a red carpet together in 2015?? It's amazing to think about how much they've changed the way they present themselves as a kick-ass couple

But hot damn they look good.
(They literally did do this in 2015 too though; people were hyperventilating over the coupliness of that photo of them with the stormtrooper even though Phil was doing his surprise face. They were power coupling just as hard then. This is still great don’t get me wrong, but they’re on pretty well-trodden (and the more awesome for it) ground.)
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

WTF YouTube? Weren't the Teletubbies GIF and the weird tweets enough? :roll:
Last edited by alittledizzy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: embed under a cut due to coding glitch with instagram
JustMarie
drama llama

hello9217 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:05 pm I think I love the pic so much because it reminds me so much of the Singapore aquarium selfie. Like it's just soft smiles and something that looks like it would be private but Phil just goes ahead and posts it. It's not exaggerated facial expressions it's just them looking content <3
Ugh yeeeees!

They look like a such a cute couple, I can't! :love2:
LurkingTrash
woodland creature

realeyesrealize wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:24 pm This feels so surreal.
They look amazing
And like everyone said: strong 'power couple' vibes <3
This little video fascinated me, I wish it was a few seconds longer
nah let's be real I wish we had a personal camera to follow them around the whole premiere :rofl:
katemko
delia smith

OMG that instagram post by youtube. No way that wasn't on purpose.
i'm so funny. i am the funniest person in the world. ryan gosling finds me hilarious. i'm in a submarine.
000dia000
emo goose

somethingsketchy wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm WTF YouTube? Weren't the Teletubbies GIF and the weird tweets enough? :roll:
btw Jesus Christ, 3 pages already on Star Wars Premiere
Last edited by alittledizzy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: embed under a cut due to coding glitch with instagram
:cactus:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

What the fuck is that youtube thing? I would love to see Dan and Phil's faces when they see that.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Yet another company that uses Phan lol.

I was ready to get all outraged on their behalf but this isn't anything the boys don't do/encourage themselves so I'll just cackle and save myself the energy of anything else unless they actually care about it.

This sure is a phan-heavy day though. Hope the good mood continues with the gaming video and that we get some more pictures later.
LurkingTrash
woodland creature

somethingsketchy wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm WTF YouTube? Weren't the Teletubbies GIF and the weird tweets enough? :roll:
aaand that made my mood plummet from the high of the red carpet
seriously annoyed at youtube :sideeye:
they're just taking advantage that phil is too busy to dm them right now, I'm sure they'll have it coming later...
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Hope yt know what they’ve let themselves in for, my reaction to that was :shock: I’d be upset as hell if I were deps.
susan2
rainbow nerd

katemko wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:53 pm OMG that instagram post by youtube. No way that wasn't on purpose.
That's really really wrong of YouTube and actually makes me pretty angry.

They deserve better than that, everyone does, but especially after everything they've done to support YouTube this year - that's how they treat them....seriously wtf.
rainydays
sofa crease

honestly this thing youtube is doing is seriously annoying. okay the first time, but again? c'mon. it's so blatantly exploiting the shipping for clickbait purposes. I feel bad for dan and phil, that account has over 11 milion followers.

anyway. we were so blessed tonight. all the pics were 10/10. I love their suit choices, both of them were sober but daring at the same time. also couple vibes were off the charts.

I'm curious to see if there's gonna be a gaming video or not..
Philena
blobfish

Does anyone know who tf runs social media at yt??? They really want to stir that pot, don't they?
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

Jesus christ. That caption is so disgusting. What a fucking shame because the picture is so lovely. If I were them I would decline rewind next year. God that made me so angry.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."