Dan & Phil Part 63: hitting you with our gay agenda

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

onceinaugust wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:51 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:47 pm Okay now.... where is Dan. :hmmm:
This reminds me so much of the IOM pic of Dan from Phil's birthday that I'm thinking it was almost intentional? I mean, Dan didn't say he wasn't going to the north for any time, just that he was going to his family as late as possible.
I guess we all had the same exact thought because that's the only thing i could think about, besides the fact he looks relaxed and super cute and staring right at the camera :garbage: :philtrash: I want to believe. it's not like Dan wasn't witht the lesters on christmas eve only 2 months after they met for the first time cough cough

EDIT: i would be sorry for this piece of trash to be on top of the page but i quoted the full pic and you're all blessed with Phil as soon as you open the page. You're welcome i guess
Last edited by liola on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I fully believe he is but I doubt he’s ever confirm it. I think Dan’s silence to this tweet is more telling- especially with the “boob king” descriptor - I’d expect a snarky reply.
Unless Dan Tweets out a picture of him in the flat (oddly angled of course) or with Colin then I’m going to continue being trash
Lain
eclipse shirt

liola wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:10 pm
This reminds me so much of the IOM pic of Dan from Phil's birthday that I'm thinking it was almost intentional? I mean, Dan didn't say he wasn't going to the north for any time, just that he was going to his family as late as possible.
I guess we all had the same exact thought because that's the only thing i could think about, besides the fact he looks relaxed and super cute and staring right at the camera :garbage: :philtrash: I want to believe. it's not like Dan wasn't witht the lesters on christmas eve only 2 months after they met for the first time cough cough
Based on Cornelia's tweet, I'm assuming that Dan is with the Lesters and was just beaten (alongside Martyn & Phil) by Cornelia at a game of darts. :love2:
alien
procrastinator

EDIT: i would be sorry for this piece of trash to be on top of the page but i quoted the full pic and you're all blessed with Phil as soon as you open the page. You're welcome i guess
I've been a casual viewer of Phil's since the start and didn't start caring about their lives/them outside of their content until like a year ago so there is so much early stuff that I just don't know and this piece of information is just incredible to me lol
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Lain wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:12 pmBased on Cornelia's tweet, I'm assuming that Dan is with the Lesters and was just beaten (alongside Martyn & Phil) by Cornelia at a game of darts. :love2:
Taking that out of a spoiler because I just had to do a triple take at it. Like... wow, that seems pointed.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:19 pm
Lain wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:12 pmBased on Cornelia's tweet, I'm assuming that Dan is with the Lesters and was just beaten (alongside Martyn & Phil) by Cornelia at a game of darts. :love2:
Taking that out of a spoiler because I just had to do a triple take at it. Like... wow, that seems pointed.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

That's a sly way of announcing Dan's whereabouts. Only dedicated fans would think of checking Cornelia's Twitter.
liola
rankussy

Lain wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:12 pm
Based on Cornelia's tweet, I'm assuming that Dan is with the Lesters and was just beaten (alongside Martyn & Phil) by Cornelia at a game of darts. :love2:
Well fuck me sideways if that didn't make my heart fall to my ass, could this be true? Is she trolling us and she meant Phil's father? I WANT TO BELIEVE :number1: :number1: :number1: :number1:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

I mean, theoretically it could be Phil, Martyn, and their dad, but..... :garbage: :garbage: :garbage:
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:22 pm
kuensukki wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:44 amAnyone who has watched him 2012-onward knows how stiff and awkward he used to be. He was always fearful to open up, acted almost mechanical to a point that it was frustrating, and had that annoying wide-eyed look every time he made an innuendo or dirty joke.
One unfortunate side effect of 2017 is that I now find it very hard to rewatch stuff prior to this year.
I really feel this way too, even as someone who hasn't been in the phandom as long as some others. It's weird watching old videos because I jumped on and became an active fan right around when they both were loosening up, so I feel like I can only truly enjoy most of their newer content- so I feel like I've missed out on a lot of videos I might have enjoyed more if I was an active fan sooner

Oh, and that Phil pic is super cute :love2: :love2: I love him that parka! :garbage:
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

I'm not surprised. "You look like you have boobs in this picture" is exactly something Dan would say after taking that photo :D
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

Hi ! Haven't been able to post a lot due to loads of uni work but I'm enjoying gamingmas so much :love2: :love2:
Last night's video was probably one of my favourites so far, I hope charades becomes a regular thing (looking at the views it got, Capita£ester might think that way too).

They've felt so together lately, maybe because we get to see them film together literally every day, talk about which evening meals they're gonna get, be all "we, our" , the christmassy domesticity, the outings with other couples, literally going everywhere/doing everything in their free time together, being so touchy and flirty on the gaming channel, etc .... anyway they make me so jealous but also feel very warm.
I love december!deppy <3 :festivedeppy:

Lain wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:12 pm Based on Cornelia's tweet, I'm assuming that Dan is with the Lesters and was just beaten (alongside Martyn & Phil) by Cornelia at a game of darts. :love:
If Dan really is spending a few days before christmas on IOM with Phil, I'm actually gonna cy. 2017 : what a year. (literally just deppy-wise tho, the rest is crap)
Philena
blobfish

Cornelia also liked this tweet, which seems to be pointing to Dan and not Papa Lester:
hello9217
flower crown

Listen I am going to go full demon but like I can't believe that Dan might actually be there with them. Obviously Cornelia would know what that tweet implies- the person she answered has Dan as the icon. And neither of them tweeted after the video yesterday. I feel like if Phil would be traveling all day up North then Dan would have tweeted it. Like damn if they are actually together in IOM then I'm :love2: :love2: :love2:
fancybum
senpai

I’m going to explode :lilheart:
I’d love it if Dan posted a pic or tweets something about being there so that nobody can act like he was “caught” instead, as if they’re trying to hide anything (not that he has, or should have, to, but you get what I mean). Maybe he’ll do some tweet replies after today’s gaming vid and casually acknowledge it.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Amiaw
interactive introvert

To add to the conversation: Dan’s generic retweet was favorited by Phil at the exact same time
fondsmiles
phabergé

me before going to idb: mmh i saw this tweet of cornelia's, let's see the Discourse to decide what to believe
me now: kasdfmaskKSMADFKA!!!111!!

for real though: I'm gonna stay cautious, but it seems plausible and I am excited. i didn't really believe it to be a possibility that Dan could stay a few days on the IOM, but it does seem like it could be true. then again, there's really not much there yet to be sure on anything at all, so we'll see what else they decide to share with us. i'm definitely gonna be :sherlock: though
[x]
[x]
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

rizzo wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:21 pm
This gif is so accurate to my mood with D&P right now. 10/10 use of gif :respekt2:
JustMarie
drama llama

OK I LOST MY MIND!!!! :garbage: :garbage:
relatablemood
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

What's an IOM? I'm so dumb....
Best news I've heard all week that Dan's with the Lesters for Christmas :garbage: :garbage:
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
citizen_erased
truth bomb

relatablemood wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:01 pm
Best news I've heard all week that Dan's with the Lesters for Christmas :garbage: :garbage:
Not sure but I just kind of assumed it's Isle of Man?
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

citizen_erased wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:03 pm
Isle of Man, fiscal paradise, home of the Lesters

I'm next level skeptical right now.. I really didn't think Dan would join the Lesters now but it seems so likely.. wow it's blowing my mind
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

Yes it does- and if Dan's actually there that'd be holy everything!! It seems super plausible, just hoping Dan will casually mention in a tweet or something
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

yellowsubmarine wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:13 pm
Isle of Man, fiscal paradise, home of the Lesters

I'm next level skeptical right now.. I really didn't think Dan would join the Lesters now but it seems so likely.. wow it's blowing my mind
Don’t count all your chickens before they hatch, I don’t think dan is spending Christmas with the Lester’s. He’s said something about not going home until the last minute the other day in the live show, meaning he’ll probably only be there till maybe xmas eve! I don’t even expect dan to personally mention he’s there because it’s just going to confuse everyone when he goes back home and post a photo with Collin (inevitably). I’d love to be proven wrong though.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
DatCog
blobfish

Wow, if Dan really is with the Lesters...gosh I don't know what to say!! I guess they can do any last minute Gamingmas editing/uploading from there so there's no real reason for him to stay home on his own. It's a quick flight to the IOM from London so I'd guess he'll come back on Xmas eve and then pop over to his parents' place.

I should have realised just looking at the Phil photo, that smile is for Dan <3. Really hope we get some more photos as the ones from the birthday trip are among my most favourite ever!

Edit: Just realised that I've been on here for 1 whole year and I'm a long-time wanker... :hearts:
Last edited by DatCog on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.