Dan & Phil Part 63: hitting you with our gay agenda

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

idk whether it was just because I was tired but I was pretty bored while watching that :shrug: It's fine, Sims episodes are hit or miss for me.

But I'm proud of them for managing to post every day again! Even if there were a few misses and they decided halfway through that dicking around with chopsticks counts a game if they say so (which wasn't a bad thing, still totally in favor of them just doing whatever they want when they don't feel like gaming) they still did it. :festivedeppy:

:lights: :lights: :lights: :lights:
:epictree: :love2: Merry Christmas everyone :love2: :epictree:
:lights: :lights: :lights: :lights:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alch
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

Haven't they been talking about having Dab and Evan date since they were toddlers? I think this has been the direction it's always been headed
rizzo wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:13 pm I agree. Evan "randomly" coming over seemed super shady. They definitely planted him there.
Evan was the active character there, which means they traveled over as him. Not exactly a coincidence.
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

Even as someone who isn't usually fond of the Sims videos, I did enjoy this one a lot- especially the promise of a potential new romantic storyline, I think I'd magically become more interested in their Sims series all of a sudden :lol: Super glad they ended up posting everyday after all, although that will make it harder to wean back to the old schedule.

:epictree: Ah, yes, and Merry Christmas everybody :epictree: I'm excited for bloopers and what'll come in the New Year!
why is my 69th post the one where I wholesomely wish everyone a nice Christmas?? lol :rofl:
Last edited by whelpkeeper on Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
alien
procrastinator

I'm sad gamingmas is over :(
But it was great and I'm excited for pinof bloopers tomorrow!
What are your top 5 favorites gamingmas vids from this year? Mine in no particular order are:
-not my arms
-taste our rainbows
-job simulator
-undertale
-truth bombs

and least favorite was probably poptropica.

:festive: happy holidays :snowman2:
greenergrass
stress mushroom

rizzo wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:42 pm
whatdoiknow wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:27 pm
rizzo wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:13 pm Mmmmhmmmm. That's right. They're putting down the foundation for my new favorite teen soap: Dab's Creek. I look forward to Evan sneaking into Dab's room through his window. (Can Sims do that? I wish they could.
But if it's Dab's Creek, that's not gonna be a happy ending for evan and dab. Who's gonna be the other guy to complete the love triangle, the one who evan is actually meant to be with? (sorry just my pacey/joey love from 10 years ago showing)
Hilariously, I thought this when I wrote that post, but hoped no one would point it out. Time to loop in Summer Holiday's son!
Hahah woops sorry to blow that open. But yes, bring in Summer's son. C'mon boys, make this a full out teen soap opera!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

alien wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:37 am I'm sad gamingmas is over :(
What are your top 5 favorites gamingmas vids from this year? Mine in no particular order are:
-not my arms
-taste our rainbows
-job simulator
-undertale
-truth bombs

My top 5 favourite - again in no particular order:
1. Not My Arms challenge
2. Bean Boozled Betrayal
3. Dan & Phil get real jobs
4. Dan vs Sans - Undertale Genocide
5. Christmas Caddy Lads.

There were a few I haven’t watched yet & might not watch as have low motivation to bother with them:
- Shelter 2
- Which Patronus animals are D&P
- SkyRim
- Tattletail

I’ll watch the sims video tomorrow at some point; I don’t mind the series but I’m not that hyped tbh.

Happy holidays everyone - even if you don’t celebrate Christmas I hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing 25th December :epictree: :epictree:
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
greenergrass
stress mushroom

-not my arms
-taste our rainbows
-job simulator
-undertale
-truth bombs

Just took a quick look at their channel to think of my top 5, so this could change but I think I'll go with (in no particular order):

1. "Dan lost his voice so we're playing charades"
2. "How to become a millionaire"
3. "We play charades but this time it's phil's turn"
4. "Christmas caddy lads - dan and phil play: golf with friends"
5. "Taste our rainbows"

Those stuck out to me as I was quickly looking through, along with "Dan vs. Phil: Geometry Dash", "Our secret fanfictions? Truth Bombs #2", "Dan and Phil Get Real Jobs - Job Simulator VR", and "Dan and phil sing christmas songs - Yasuhati"

I also agree that Poptropica was my least favourite (god I had actually forgot about that video until now lol)

Also very excited for pinof bloopers tomorrow! I hope they are fairly long. Just checked last year's bloopers, and they were about 7 minutes which is pretty good. I would love them to be slightly longer this year, but I'll be happy with anything
hello9217
flower crown

-not my arms
-taste our rainbows
-job simulator
-undertale
-truth bombs

I thinks my faves were
-not my arms
-golfing
-charades Phil guessing
-charades Dan guessing
-dressing up the dog-sims (what can I say I like the sims)
alch
ar·tic·u·late

-not my arms
-taste our rainbows
-job simulator
-undertale
-truth bombs

Also in no particular order,
-Charades (the dan one)
-Not my arms
-Job simulator
-Who wants to be a millionaire

top four because those were the ones that stood out as being the best and I couldn't think of a fifth

And seconding the idea that poptropica was the worst. I had it playing in the background while I did homework and I still couldn't bring myself to finish it.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

-not my arms
-taste our rainbows
-job simulator
-undertale
-truth bombs

i also don't have an order for mine but:
-undertale
-golf with friends
-who wants to be a millionaire
-charades (idk which one i loved both equally)
-not my arms
i agree with you about poptropica, and i also really wasn't a fan of the festive fireboy and watergirl as i just found it to be laggy and boring. and i swear to god if we don't get pinof bloopers tmr i'm suing lol

i really do hope everyone is having a great holiday season, and regardless of if you celebrate christmas or something else, or nothing, i hope it's a calm end to the year for everyone. :love3:
katemko
delia smith

my timezone is actually the last to hit midnight but merry xmas/happy holidays everyone!
i'm so funny. i am the funniest person in the world. ryan gosling finds me hilarious. i'm in a submarine.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

-not my arms
-taste our rainbows
-job simulator
-undertale
-truth bombs

My Favorites: I had several and these are in no special order
-Not my Arms
-Charades (Both Dan and Phil versions)
-Millionaire
-Taste Our Rainbows
-Golf With Friends
-Yasuhati
-Truth Bombs

Least Favorite:
Poptropica because it was boring
drearyquery
drama llama

As we’re on the topic what are people’s favorite gaming videos from the entire year? Gamingmas had some of my favorites but off the top of my head I also enjoyed
-bomb disposal
-mark of oxin
- crash bandicoot

(I’ll have to look through later as I’m sure I’ve forgotten many gems)
blueskies
phillion/danosaur <//3

For fav gaming vids from 2017 I really loved

- charades (both of them)
- truth bombs (also both of them, but I liked the first one a little more)
- ktane
- all yasuhati vids

I also really liked Sims #36, Dil Burns the Pancakes. Best sims episode in 2017 imo, I just really liked seeing Phil go all wild with power :D
liola
rankussy

Merry Christmas/happy holidays to everyone on IDB, whatever floats your boat <3 hope everyone eats enough, avoids awkward family situations and can find some peace however you prefer!

I liked the Sims video okay, I thought it was a bit anticlimatic for the end of gamingmas but hey, lots of people loved it and I'm again proud of the boys for managing to post every day even with travelling and getting sick. Really excited for pinof bloopers though!!

My least fave gaming video this month is probably poptropica for sure, and my faves in no order:
-charades (both, I can't choose)
-festive caddy lads
-NOT my arms challenge
-skyrim if only for how much I laughed at the smack down sorry Phil
-taste our rainbows

I'm sure I'm forgetting so many and I loved truth bombs too and so many else but those are the first that come to mind!
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
freedom to obey
smol bean

I really liked the Sims video. Not only for the game itself, but because of the dynamic between them. I can't exactly put my finger on it, but it seems there was something different about their body language.

Sure, they always sit close together lately and copy eachother's gestures, but it seems Dan is usually leaning a bit away from Phil (his posture or what?), while in this video he didn't. Not only because he was trying to see the screen, as he did in in some other videos. Does this even make any sense?

It's a bit creepy, but I have to admit I watched the video one more time with no sound just to watch nonverbal communication between them. The moments around 16:28, when Phil copies Dan's mouth covering and around 15:10, when Dan puts a hand on his chest and Phil copies him, seemed subconscious, genuine and sweet.
Not that I've had doubts about who of the two is submissive before :)

At the end of the video, where they talk about changes in 2018, Phil seemed very emotional. Did anyone else noticed that or am I seeing things? I've noticed something similar before in one or two other videos and a joint live show. It always seems the same. Dan gets emotional first and then Phil gets even more emotional, out of the empathy I guess. Although they've always managed to cover it up and seemingly nobody else noticed it.

I can't decide which videos were my favourite of gamingmas.

My favourite of the year:
All of the Yasuhati
The Quick Draw Marshmallow
Higher or Lower
The Chopstick Challenge (yeah... I know and I don't care)
Charades

Basically those that made them scream and suffer the most, or those which frustrated them the most.
I'd never thought there's a sadist in me :shrug:
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

whatdoiknow wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:16 pm
julian wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:18 pm
DatCog wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:54 pm Dan's new Twitter pic...wasn't sure if he could top last years but I think he's managed it!

... Wow. I hope he doesn't tweet anything kinky and Christmas-related because I feel like that's going to happen and I really don't need to be reading that kind of stuff at Xmas lol
This is where we differ because I am all for any kinky and christmas-related tweets. I find Dan's kink jokes hilarious. 100 furry, daddy, pain, etc. jokes later and I still find them amusing every time
Happy holidays everybody!

Same, the icon change came just at the right time when all the food started making everybody feel a bit sleepy. The only thing lacking was an accompanying kinky tweet.
So he basically inspired me to try it for him, it's tradtion :lol: I'm not yet on the "hm yes carrots plz" level but am remembered once again of the effect of wine on social inhibitions ;)
Gamingmas is over :( And still no PINOF bloopers. That doesn't feel right. I've got a sneaky suspicion they might be holding it back and drop the bloopers as a "christmas present".

My personal top 3 of gamingmas, bookmarked for when the content void hits me
-Undertale ( what the gaming channel could be...)
-Bean boozled betrayal / Higher lower
-Poptropica had some nice bants

Top video's of the year is an easy one for me. There's only one: Daniel and depression. Arguably the one video where we meet the real Dan, and it's helped countless people in big and small ways. Imo it's the most important video he ever made, and I hope it's a sign of things to come and that we will see them do some video's that help us connect to them as people in 2018, aside from the entertainment they provide.
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
swofro
angel bean

:lights: :lights:
My top 5 favourite gamingmas vid, ranking from the best to the least best.

1. Dan vs Sans - Undertale GENOCIDE!
2. Dan Lost His Voice So We're Playing Charades
3. NOT MY ARMS CHALLENGE - Mario Kart!
4. CHRISTMAS CADDYLADS - Dan and Phil play Golf With Friends #5
5. OUR SECRET FAN FICTIONS?! - Truth Bombs #2!

:lights: :lights:

Other notable vid includes We Play Charades But This Time It's Phil's Turn which is equally hilarious as its counterpart and Tattletail that I can't watch at night because I'm scared of basement.

Worst gamingmas vid have Poptropica ties with Fireboy and Watergirl.

(my best everything of the year list is here:viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1135#p79389)
Love is forever
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

It's no longer Christmas in Australia, but I hope everyone had a wonderful day regardless of whether or not you celebrate, and I'm sending lots of love to those who find the holidays to be a difficult time :love1: :love1: :love1:

The Sims video was better than I thought it would be, I'd give it a 7.5-8/10. Overall, I really enjoyed gamingmas, and while it got off to a bit of a rough start it really picked up midway through.

My top five of gamingmas 2017:
1. Taste Our Rainbows
2. Golf
3. Charades Numero Uno
4. Yasuhati
5. Who Wants to be a Millionaire
(honourable mentions to Charades Numero Due, Geometry Dash, Mariokart and the Chopstick Challenge)

My top five of 2017 overall (not including any of December's vids):
- Crash Bandicoot
- Mark of Oxin 1 + 2
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes #2
- all the golf vids tbh i could never choose
- maybe the first geoguessr?
(I honestly loved most of the gaming videos this year, and felt that Dan and Phil themselves came across as more natural and at ease with one another than they have before, so it was very difficult to narrow down a list).
Stakhanov wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:07 pm Gamingmas is over :( And still no PINOF bloopers. That doesn't feel right. I've got a sneaky suspicion they might be holding it back and drop the bloopers as a "christmas present".
That's what they did last year and they've hinted at it multiple times, so I'd bet on it.
JustMarie
drama llama

Gamingmas this year was quite fun, even though I prefer last year's.
So my favorite ones will be:

- Charades (Both videos)
- Not my arms challenge
- Tattletail
- Golf With Friends
- Who wants to be a millionaire

And my favorites from this year:
- Golf With Friends series
- Yasuhati (the first one)
- Truth Bombs
- Bomb disposal (all videos)
- Crash Bandicoot
autumnhearth
senpai

:snowflake2: :mistletoe: :snowflake2: Merry Christmas! :snowflake2: :mistletoe: :snowflake2:

:love1: My top 5 Gamingmas vids :santa:

-Charades
-Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
-Yasuhati
-Undertale
-Golf

I haven’t watched the Sims yet, but I do want to give a shout out to Shelter 2 because it was just really aesthetically pleasing and cozy despite the shouting and death. The Pottermore vids were pretty cozy too, apparently all I want is coziness. Least faves were the fail stream, Poptropica and the two spooky vids just because why? I’m not sure about my fave gaming vids of the year, but Golf and Bombs are certainly at the top.

:lights: :festivedeppy: :lights:

I see I got the same presents as Martyn, minus the mulling spices. (Not sure where the pic is from, I only saw it on Tumblr, but I got Truth Bombs from the husband, doggy calendar from the kiddo). After all what do you get for your brother and manager of your store but your latest merch? :lol:

:rudolph: We also got a 300 piece dog puzzle from my parents. :gift:
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

gamingmas highlights for me were (not in any particular order, because i don't think i would be able to do that lol):
·job simulator
·taste our rainbows
·the first charades(i loved the second one as well, but phil guessing was just SO funny)
·skyrim
·the chopstick challenge(please, boys, continue not giving a shit about "real games")
·bean boozled higher or lower
·hello neighbor(i really need them to play this again) and, finally,
·not my arms
it was too hard to just pick five :shrug:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

If someone is bored, can they explain what’s happening in the reflection of the puzzle box?
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

Amiaw wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:12 pm If someone is bored, can they explain what’s happening in the reflection of the puzzle box?
i just see his arm, the iphone in selfie mode, and two light bulbs.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

It’s messing with my mind because the phone reflection has the tree but no phil