Dan & Phil Part 63: hitting you with our gay agenda

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

confusedpanda wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:21 pmDon’t count all your chickens before they hatch, I don’t think dan is spending Christmas with the Lester’s. He’s said something about not going home until the last minute the other day in the live show, meaning he’ll probably only be there till maybe xmas eve! I don’t even expect dan to personally mention he’s there because it’s just going to confuse everyone when he goes back home and post a photo with Collin (inevitably). I’d love to be proven wrong though.
I think their general method to the madness right now is to not lie about things, just to not tell us everything. So yeah - I think Dan'll be home for Christmas, I think he was being honest when he said he was going but not until the last minute.

But I don't think that makes it any less exciting or poignant that he's also spending part of the general Christmas holiday timespan with the Lesters. That still feels like a big step, just as big as going home with Phil or Phil's birthday or going to Florida with them.

(Though I do think you're also right that if he never says anything one way or the other, that Dan showing up back home and posting the obligatory Colin pic will confuse people.)
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:30 pm
confusedpanda wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:21 pmDon’t count all your chickens before they hatch, I don’t think dan is spending Christmas with the Lester’s. He’s said something about not going home until the last minute the other day in the live show, meaning he’ll probably only be there till maybe xmas eve! I don’t even expect dan to personally mention he’s there because it’s just going to confuse everyone when he goes back home and post a photo with Collin (inevitably). I’d love to be proven wrong though.
I think their general method to the madness right now is to not lie about things, just to not tell us everything. So yeah - I think Dan'll be home for Christmas, I think he was being honest when he said he was going but not until the last minute.

But I don't think that makes it any less exciting or poignant that he's also spending part of the general Christmas holiday timespan with the Lesters. That still feels like a big step, just as big as going home with Phil or Phil's birthday or going to Florida with them.

(Though I do think you're also right that if he never says anything one way or the other, that Dan showing up back home and posting the obligatory Colin pic will confuse people.)
Oh of course it’s exciting, I’m excited too!! What I meant is that I’ve seen some people think that it means Dan’s not going to see his family on xmas, rather than in the days leading up to the eve of Christmas. And I think that’s where a lot of debates on this are coming from atm with people saying that Dan is in no way up there.
The bond between dan and the Lester’s is the strongest it’s ever been and it makes me so happy for them!
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
kuensukki
janice from the shop

:babuse: :elephant: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :garbage: :garbage: :garbage: :bighug: :newyear: :ravetree: :festivedeppy: (Ill feel silly if its not Dan but Mr.Lester, but Cornelia liking the tweet kinda confirmed it was Dan)

AHHHHH THEYRE LITERALLY TOGETHER FOR THE BEGINNING OF CHRISTMAS WITH THE LESTER FAMILY I CANNOT!!! Also the fact that they allowed Cornelia to hint out that it was indeed 3 tall men is so significant to me. Almost like when last year, Dan went to IOM with Phil for no particular reason except that he wanted to spend time with the family he prob feels like he belongs to. And posting an instagram with Iom emblazoned in the background, giving no fucks, it was beautiful. As was the Florida trip and now this pre-Christmas hang. Im entirely warm imagining them with the family, discussing the mince-pie codex and playing secret santa with the rest of the Lesters. I think they got there yesterday and did a gift exchange and then went on a calming walk today. Theyre such a united family that it'd make sense that they'd want some sort of Christmas that included both Dan and Cornelia and my heart is warm.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:47 pm
What a lovely picture. :love1:

And yeah I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dan is with the Lesters now. :garbage:
liola
rankussy

I have a dream, the end of Gamingmas being a truth bomb video with martyn and Cornelia. It won't happen, but what a Christmas miracle that would be
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
malday
emo goose

Philena wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:29 pm Cornelia also liked this tweet, which seems to be pointing to Dan and not Papa Lester:
If they're all there and willing to participate (they probably have a game of truth bombs somewhere) c'mon Phil do it for the #spon!
Dan said they saved the best for last, prove it!
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:47 pm Okay now.... where is Dan. :hmmm:
He has to be the one taking the picture to make up for Phil being his lackey photographer all year long. :P
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

i'm crying in the club rn don't mind me :'''))))
dan hanging out with the lesters is my favorite thing in the world-- if they end gamingmas with a martyn/cornelia truth bombs video (which i know is never gonna happen, but damn it, let me dream) i might go into cardiac arrest

i don't expect dan to acknowledge it (although maybe he'll prove me wrong, this year has been wild), but i'm just so soft about all of this. gah.
hiddenabyss101
tol bean

that photo... wow he looks so good and at ease :stan: . 100% reminds me of iom

also their early dapg uploads in the past few days have spoiled me rotten. I keep on checking expecting today's video to be up by now lol
fancybum
senpai

nigel ratburn wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:52 pm i'm crying in the club rn don't mind me :'''))))
dan hanging out with the lesters is my favorite thing in the world-- if they end gamingmas with a martyn/cornelia truth bombs video (which i know is never gonna happen, but damn it, let me dream) i might go into cardiac arrest

i don't expect dan to acknowledge it (although maybe he'll prove me wrong, this year has been wild), but i'm just so soft about all of this. gah.
4 players is only the minimum required, so as long as we're doing some far-fetched dreaming here, I'd like to add Kath into the mix. Her roasting her sons and their partners would kind of be the best thing ever.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

fancybum wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:03 pm
nigel ratburn wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:52 pm i'm crying in the club rn don't mind me :'''))))

4 players is only the minimum required, so as long as we're doing some far-fetched dreaming here, I'd like to add Kath into the mix. Her roasting her sons and their partners would kind of be the best thing ever.
i'm honestly ashamed for not even thinking of this, because... yes. YES.
DatCog
blobfish

My wish came true...Christmas Golf!!! :ravetree:
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

what the fuuuuck omg i did not to dare to dream that dan might spend a few days with the lesters on the iom, thank you 2017 for consistently delivering the goods re: dan and phil (but no thank you for everything else). i could cry ;_; also like what a lovely way to round out 2017 - the year began with dan spending time on iom for phil's 30th and ended with them both back there for an early christmas. love is real :''''')

(also belated rating of the 2nd charades video for the sake of continuity: 8.5/10)

also also excited to watch christmas golf!!!!!
Ewok
rainbow nerd

Haven’t finished the golf video but I’m cackling @ 7:50.

I like that Dan’s immediate defense for Phil’s accidentally-injured-an-old-lady story is “this video is satire.” Where have I heard that before? Hm.

:hmmm: ;)
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Ugh, I love golf so much.

...Is it too soon submit "Expert hole finder" for the next thread title?
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I just love these Golf with Friends videos so much and this was another great one. :ravetree:
fondsmiles
phabergé

the video made me feel so : )))) <3 <3 <3

dan is replying to tweets right now and on tweetdeck you can always say where he tweets from - usually they ALWAYS tweet from their laptops, but right now it says he's tweeting from an iPhone. guess who's busy being with people he loves and can't be stuck behind a laptop screen
[x]
[x]
katemko
delia smith

...they really love their hole euphemisms don't they.
i'm so funny. i am the funniest person in the world. ryan gosling finds me hilarious. i'm in a submarine.
dancy
procrastinator

Aah, I always enjoy their Golf with Friends videos! Those levels were confusing as hell though and I'm not fond of how overly bright it was but that's just a bi of criticism of the game itself, not D&P.

Loved the part when Phil said "I've already started a family in that hole" and they both laughed and Phil went "That was too much, we can't have that in" in a slightly deeper voice because he expected that to be cut out. I've also noticed that Dan's been saying "Oh dear/Oh deeyah" a lot lately...cute.
fancybum
senpai

Ok I'm only like 8 mins in and probably won't finish it today (GwF is always 10/10 though, so yay), but I posit that, if they don't make any naan-related hole jokes in the entire video, that this was filmed before the charades 2 vid. Is that relevant or noteworthy in any way? Probably not, but I'm positing it. (Of course if there is a naan/hole joke, please timestamp it thank you)
autumnhearth
senpai

dancy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:02 pm Aah, I always enjoy their Golf with Friends videos! Those levels were confusing as hell though and I'm not fond of how overly bright it was but that's just a bi of criticism of the game itself, not D&P.

Loved the part when Phil said "I've already started a family in that hole" and they both laughed and Phil went "That was too much, we can't have that in" in a slightly deeper voice because he expected that to be cut out. I've also noticed that Dan's been saying "Oh dear/Oh deeyah" a lot lately...cute.
Seeing them arguing about Phil’s phrase being cut was interesting. Yes, so many “oh dear”s from Dan and “shush”es from Phil. Lots of northern accents from the both of them. This twitter reply made me tear up, on top of everything else today. :sobs:
Phil was in a great mood at the beginning, dancing out of happiness. It got stressful in the middle, but that was a great ending. I :love1: golf.
tyhane
delia smith

I love the Golf with Friends videos so much. Even though they're kinda more of the same with each video, I could watch them making hole innuendos all day so I don't really mind. :lol:

A cute moment: at 9:30 Phil laughs so hard and just sort of touches Dan on the shoulder and lingers a tiny bit. I know he hits Dan all the time now (lol) so physical contact itself isn't particularly notable, but something about it felt so sweet and genuine. In a weird way it sort of reminded me of that one Impossible Quiz video where he leans onto Dan and they both laugh, though obviously on a much smaller scale.
I also liked seeing their discussion about cutting out the "started a family in this hole" part. Idk why I like that sort of thing so much, like in the bloopers video where we got to see them talking about it after Dan said "I love putting shells up my ass".

All in all just a solid video, not much else to say. :thumb:
Last edited by tyhane on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Gonna go ahead and make it official that Phil's mpreg kink is definitely accompanied by a general breeding kink.
anonymousdork
delia smith

"I'm approaching you from the rear."

It's time to stop, Dan.
Your ass is where you feel all your most important emotions
liola
rankussy

GwF is always a blessing and this didn't disappoint. I lost count of how many times they said the word hole, confirmed once again that Phil prob gets horny during these videos for how many innuendos and sex jokes he makes and Dan talking about two dudes more holes just made me cackle.

But also omg that natural laugh and Phil grabbing Dan's arm because he's dying laughing and his voice when he interrupts his cake story :happytears:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
fancybum
senpai

tyhane wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:24 pm I love the Golf with Friends videos so much. Even though they're kinda more of the same with each video, I could watch them making hole innuendos all day so I don't really mind. :lol:

A cute moment: at 9:30 Phil laughs so hard and just sort of touches Dan on the shoulder and lingers a tiny bit. I know he hits Dan all the time now (lol) so physical contact itself isn't particularly notable, but something about it felt so sweet and genuine. In a weird way it sort of reminded me of that one Impossible Quiz video where he leans onto Dan and they both laugh, though obviously on a much smaller scale.
I'm crying. If this moment doesn't win best physical contact or whatever in the idb thing, I'm out.