Dan & Phil Part 65: Phabergé

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

bee wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:13 pm Nooo he's finally doing a liveshow and now it's not streaming on youtube? Younow hasn't been working for me for over a year. Well. I guess I'll see him doing a liveshow. Sometime. Next year. Or. Whatever. #poop
It doesn't work for me on YouNow either. Try his tumblr. That usually works!
bee
phabergé

rizzo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:14 pm
bee wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:13 pm Nooo he's finally doing a liveshow and now it's not streaming on youtube? Younow hasn't been working for me for over a year. Well. I guess I'll see him doing a liveshow. Sometime. Next year. Or. Whatever. #poop
It doesn't work for me on YouNow either. Try his tumblr. That usually works!
Yass that is working! Thank you! <3
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Phil's comment on Phabergé: "I have no idea what the hell is going on with that" :rofl: "I'd say I'm more Kinder Egg than Fabergé Egg as a companion to a brand" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he is hilarious today
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

it's only been 20 mins but damn, i can't get over how much i've missed phil's liveshows <3
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm enjoying this liveshow so much, but I'm gonna go ahead and post mid-show just to be mushy over that family comment including Dan - talking about smushing the cookie on the couch while they were watching Fargo and how it wasn't embarrassing because at least he was with family. <3
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

It sounds like they don’t own the furniture in their apartment? If staining the couch with chocolate means losing their deposit they must be renting the apartment fully furnished. Is that common? Just something I noticed, plus it seems like it’s be easier to move if they don’t have to take the furnishings with them...

Oh, and I’m so glad he mentioned Phandom Gives! Makes my heart warm just to think about it all :love2:
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Everything he said about Phandom Gives made me teary eyed :') Well done everyone and especially lilabet, it's clear how much Phil loved it!
malday
emo goose

Aww he got emotional over the charity donation.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I have a lot of strong positive emotions about this live show. It's so comforting.
liola
rankussy

I love and missed him so much. He's such a blessing
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

whelpkeeper wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:33 pm It sounds like they don’t own the furniture in their apartment? If staining the couch with chocolate means losing their deposit they must be renting the apartment fully furnished. Is that common? Just something I noticed, plus it seems like it’s be easier to move if they don’t have to take the furnishings with them...

Oh, and I’m so glad he mentioned Phandom Gives! Makes my heart warm just to think about it all :love2:
Yup, you can rent apartments which are either furnished or non furnished. It's common in England to have a furnished apartment, but you do run the risk of not getting your deposit back if you ruin the furniture.

I'm enjoying the liveshow simply for three reasons:
1. Glasses
2. His love over the phandom gives charity donation :love2:
3. His excitement for Interactive Introverts. He was so cute during the discussion about the sets, makes me excited for it.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Ablissa
pastel persona

Gaming livestreams are cancelled due to lag. Will return when they move when they get better internet. :(
chiccola
sofa crease

Ablissa wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:44 pm Gaming livestreams are cancelled due to lag. Will return when they move when they get better internet. :(
He sounds so "no bullshit, just business" today.... maybe this is 2018 Phil version of rebranding into Amazing Capita£ester? :sideeye:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

The bit about the gaming streams being super laggy and thats why they weren't doing it made me:

but then he recified everything by saying that glasses Phil was sticking around:
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

That was such a nice and enjoyable live show.
I just <3 Phil.
hello9217
flower crown

Damn that was a good liveshow! I'm so glad to see Phil again in any capacity and the glasses should definitely stay!
liola
rankussy

I missed the first 10 minutes of the liveshow because you now wasn't working for me and not it says that the video isn't available. I'm sad, I missed the birthday presents talk ;_;
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
scientia
phabergé

I loved it so much!

I gues he’s fully committed to YouNow again? Am I right I’m guessing that he won’t upload any future liveshows up to LAP?
Last edited by scientia on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

I have guests over and can't check the video, what did Phil say about Phandom Gives?
DatCog
blobfish

That was such a lovely live show! Very happy that we got cake, Hamilton, present haul and some nice family/domestic anecdotes. I got teary too when he talked about Phandom Gives, he was clearly so touched by the whole thing, bless him :love2:

Keep the specs Phil :thumb:
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Aww I'm so glad someone managed to ask him about Phandom Gives so that I could find out if he really liked it. I know he tweeted about it but it was nice to read his body language.
Someone has since donated $25 so that's also a bonus.

What I love about Phil's live shows is they are just so warm and comforting. As much as I loved the Livestreams I can also understand his point of view and when he explained that's good enough for me.
With his talk about having a fully furnished place that pretty much confirmed to me that they have two flats even though I was a doubter. One smaller filing one filled with their stuff and the larger rented fully furnished place. I always saw it as a transitional place anyway while the looked for somewhere they could buy.

I don't think he never plans to put the live shows on YouTube it went weird and bumped a lot of us to another YouNow stream and broke the link to YT I think.

I also totally get why he is making his live streams as and when he can. As much as I love them, I would prefer them when he is fully engaged and not dialling it in. Him explaining it in full makes it more bearable.

Anway that's my essay. I just love Phil :love2:
Last edited by lilabet on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

this liveshow has really given a lot. personally for me it kind of made the two flat theory more probable, with phil talking about the internet situation for gaming streams and all that (though i'm kind of calling bs, as i honestly think they're just getting way too busy to be going live every week/twice a week, or they just don't want to do to them anymore).

i loved the updates we got (still no christmas gift haul though, which i'm totally not salty about), especially with all the fabergé stuff, and hearing about his birthday celebrations/domestic antics. and phandom gives!! god, that was a sweet moment :love1: it was also interesting to learn new little things, like how they're renting a fully furnished place, which i didn't think they would be doing for some reason.

overall, it was just a really lovely liveshow, and while i was smiling the whole time, it made me sadder that they won't be as regular anymore as they used to be.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

I cannot believe real life got in the way of watching this, looks like it was a good one :(

Also can I just say to the people who theorized a second move after this tour... you may be onto something there!! It looks very likely :ribena:

I don't particularly liked their gaming livestreams so I won't miss them, I prefer their videos, sorry if someone likes them.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
idkwhattowrite
crusty sponge

That was a lovely liveshow! I loved all the stories about his birthday and presents.

Did anyone else get the impression they've decided to not discuss Christmas presents/Christmas too much? He brushed past it a couple of times, but I can't tell if it was an intentional avoidance of or, or just that it's far enough away to not be fresh in his mind anymore.

I'm also really curious if there is anything more to his comment about not being too bothered about the liveshow being up on youtube. I wonder what's behind that, and if it means he no longer is planning to stream it on both platforms/upload old liveshows to youtube.
Ewok
rainbow nerd

i’d missed him so much, he looked SO good. he really is so gorgeous in black i just...
:happytears:

a few things that stuck out to me -

talk of the lag in gaming livestreams, did he mentioned they’d tried two different connections AND tethering? or did i mishear that? suspitches.

did i miss it at the beginning or did he seem to evade the topic of christmas a little bit? i’m still wanting to know what they got one another for christmas! did he tell us?

i may have missed the first few minutes as i was expecting it to pop up in my sub box on YT. and his comment about not being too worried if it was archived on his channel afterwards because you could watch it again on younow... what?

his reaction to having to explain ‘philussy’ to Kath was everything. omg, cute boy. and their shared excitement over seeing Matt Smith’s butt? cute. :love2:
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««