Dan & Phil Part 65: Phabergé

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alch
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

malday wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:46 pm
rizzo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:10 pm I do hope all of it is just some funky Bryony humor. A lot for her sake, also for Wirrow's, and a tiny bit for Dan and Phil. Because having to work around broken-up best friends is easily one of life's most difficult social challenges. Also, selfishly wondering about the future of those double date-cations.
She was crying in her IG story :( She has a sarcastic sense of humor but that doesn't exclude her having an actual breakdown. :shrug:
Yeah, it looked pretty legit. That really sucks.
Ablissa
pastel persona

I'm shocked and so sad for them if this is true, which it seems to be, I don't think she would be crying in her instastory if it wasn't legit. I hope they'll both be okay :( A bit surprised to see Bryony of all people share it on social media, she seems like a private person most of the time (even if she likes to tease the phandom)

I agree that this will suck for dnp too (infinitely less than for the people directly involved, obviously). They seem like a tight group of friends and often in situations like that, the dynamic changes completely, even if the relationship ended on good terms. They'll still probably not be hanging out for these "double dates" like before. Hope it all works out for them.

Also, I had no idea Bryony played gw2 - just saw on twitter that she does. I guess possibly with Dan?
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

obsessivelymoody wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:59 pm
BluntyMe wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:49 pm
Shibi wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:27 pm
Also, on another note: Am I the only one that finds that Dan looks a bit worrisome in the last 2 DAPG videos? I can't really pinpoint it, whether he looks paler or his eyes look different, but there is something that made him look a bit sick, almost like he has been crying, and it made me worry about him a bit.
No you are not the only one! I've been saying that to my friends within the phandom since I saw the Zelda Olympics.
Seemed like his under eyes were a bit darker (we all know that despite the fact that he tries going to bed at a reasonable hours, he tends to fail miserably) and his overall aspect was a bit....off
I hope it's nothing and just mere asumptions.
Personally I think they're both just super busy with tour planning and getting the tbc dates organized because there have been various editing mistakes (that have been quite noticeable too...) and honestly I think both of them look more run down, but it's harder to tell with Phil because of his complexion and he's better at acting more noticeably cheerful.
Dan's looking thinner and getting slightly yellower undertones.. i honestly hope he's drinking more water and less ribena. i hope he's eating enough and getting enough sleep. same with Phil, but I don't notice the physical signs on him, still wish both of them the best though!!!!
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
hello9217
flower crown

Guess they were at Hamilton tonight.
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

Salt wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:39 pm i think... this is relevant? but it looks like they haven't actually tagged it as backegg or amazingphil :?
I really don't have any idea of how this thing work, but maybe Fabergé talked to Phil only to ask for the #backegg ? like, pay him if neccesary, but maybe marketing people thought that with the hashtag they could reach a little bit more? i don't know, i'm 'thinking' out loud

Poor Bryony, what a shitty situation
hello9217
flower crown

hello9217 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:19 pm Guess they were at Hamilton tonight.
And the tweet has been deleted. Basically a fan took photos with them at Hamilton.
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

hello9217 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:19 pm Guess they were at Hamilton tonight.
omg aw idk if it's the lighting or what but they look so soft and wholesome in these i love <3
and lmao at dan's derp face in the last one

edit: aaand its gone. i still had the pics open on another tab. and i screenshotted dan's derp
Last edited by KatjaZoe on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
malday
emo goose

lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Haha that second fan picture is actually of them taking the selfies :lol:
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
Shibi
squish

ratlad wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:25 pm
obsessivelymoody wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:59 pm
BluntyMe wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:49 pm
Shibi wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:27 pm
Also, on another note: Am I the only one that finds that Dan looks a bit worrisome in the last 2 DAPG videos? I can't really pinpoint it, whether he looks paler or his eyes look different, but there is something that made him look a bit sick, almost like he has been crying, and it made me worry about him a bit.
No you are not the only one! I've been saying that to my friends within the phandom since I saw the Zelda Olympics.
Seemed like his under eyes were a bit darker (we all know that despite the fact that he tries going to bed at a reasonable hours, he tends to fail miserably) and his overall aspect was a bit....off
I hope it's nothing and just mere asumptions.
Personally I think they're both just super busy with tour planning and getting the tbc dates organized because there have been various editing mistakes (that have been quite noticeable too...) and honestly I think both of them look more run down, but it's harder to tell with Phil because of his complexion and he's better at acting more noticeably cheerful.
Dan's looking thinner and getting slightly yellower undertones.. i honestly hope he's drinking more water and less ribena. i hope he's eating enough and getting enough sleep. same with Phil, but I don't notice the physical signs on him, still wish both of them the best though!!!!
Yes I agree, I was thinking he might be overworked from the tour prep & might have gone from 0 to 180 after Christmas. But he does look really unwell in the last videos, so I'm hoping he's taking care of himself.

Those selfies are a blessing, I can fall asleep with a warm fuzzy feeling now :hearts:
liola
rankussy

So did they actually got ticket for two shows and decided to go the night before Phil's birthday just the two of them? Why does this make my cold heart melt dammit ;_; <3

i realize they might have gotten tickets with byrrony and then it got awkward but uh sorry love is still alive in my book
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
autumnhearth
senpai

There goes Phil just proving my point, importing a two photo set from Instagram to Tumblr and making the attached caption obsolete, because there is no second photo. Sigh. A bit disappointed in their theater attire, they both could have worn nicer jumpers, but I do love Dan’s coat and that Phil is wearing glasses. (Oh just realized that’s Dan’s grey upside down American flag shirt isn’t it? Gotta make a statement.) That said I hope they had a wonderful time!
applegrass
dank meme

I probably shoudn't be so emotional about D&P going to Hamilton but this musical means so much to me, and just knowing they've seen it live makes me feel things.
Also I'd like to add that meeting them the same evening you watch Hamilton sounds like a dream scenario to me. Happy for those fans.
Ewok
rainbow nerd

autumnhearth wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:46 pm There goes Phil just proving my point, importing a two photo set from Instagram to Tumblr and making the attached caption obsolete, because there is no second photo. Sigh. A bit disappointed in their theater attire, they both could have worn nicer jumpers, but I do love Dan’s coat and that Phil is wearing glasses. (Oh just realized that’s Dan’s grey upside down American flag shirt isn’t it? Gotta make a statement.) That said I hope they had a wonderful time!
This made me laugh. Hasn’t he had that sweater for a while? (I mean he isn’t wrong though, we’re all a bit distressed lmfao. I’m distressed. Send help.) I just went and had a peek and apparently the american flag sweater is Givenchy. Damn. Even dressed ‘down’ in a comfy sweater, he’s still a fashion snob isn’t he? I love it.
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

ugh they look so soft and cozy. personal jealousy that they got to see the show aside (i'm almost as hamilton trash as i am dnp trash haha), they're so freaking cute, especially since it's phil's birthday tomorrow.

also making the goal of £8000 before phil's birthday is just so incredibly heartwarming <3
autumnhearth
senpai

Ewok wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:15 am
autumnhearth wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:46 pm There goes Phil just proving my point, importing a two photo set from Instagram to Tumblr and making the attached caption obsolete, because there is no second photo. Sigh. A bit disappointed in their theater attire, they both could have worn nicer jumpers, but I do love Dan’s coat and that Phil is wearing glasses. (Oh just realized that’s Dan’s grey upside down American flag shirt isn’t it? Gotta make a statement.) That said I hope they had a wonderful time!
This made me laugh. Hasn’t he had that sweater for a while? (I mean he isn’t wrong though, we’re all a bit distressed lmfao. I’m distressed. Send help.) I just went and had a peek and apparently the american flag sweater is Givenchy. Damn. Even dressed ‘down’ in a comfy sweater, he’s still a fashion snob isn’t he? I love it.
He has had it for quite some time, I was being kinda sarcastic but there is definitely some truth there. (Awkward flashback to when I was 14 or 15 and my sister and I bought coordinating tank tops for the the 4th of July [which is our conservative dad’s birthday] she wore a white tank with an upside down American flag and I wore a black one with a red anarchy symbol on the front and red plaid on the back. The sad thing was these were not from a local shop or even from Hot Topic, but from the Wet Seal and mainstream teen romantic frilly feminine clothing shop in the mall. What embarrassing youthful rebellion :lol: ) Good spot with the Givenchy.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

So it seems Bryony was joking.

Also, I'mma need Dan and Phil to do separate liveshows asap and tell me all of their Hamil-feels.
ratlad
angel bean

birthday date night i am living and alive currently
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL LESTER!!!!!!! :birthday:
ratlad
angel bean

rizzo wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:27 am So it seems Bryony was joking.

Also, I'mma need Dan and Phil to do separate liveshows asap and tell me all of their Hamil-feels.
what how do u know :0
I would hope she was just joking and they're still together
malday
emo goose

ratlad wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 am

She posted on IG, the crying was a reference to an old viral video.
idk if the being single part was a joke too.
Secretstanner
truth bomb

No shade but what was the point of that? Who was she meant to be pranking? I know she liked to tease and troll the phandom for fun and I enjoy it but this had nothing to do with dnp. It was about her personal relationship.....I’m confused
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Secretstanner wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:49 am

No shade but what was the point of that? Who was she meant to be pranking? I know she liked to tease and troll the phandom for fun and I enjoy it but this had nothing to do with dnp. It was about her personal relationship.....I’m confused
She wasn't trying to prank anyone, she was quoting this viral video:
Just... no one got the reference, lol.

And to keep this Dan and Phil related... Dan just liked this on twitter:
fancybum
senpai

Secretstanner wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:49 am No shade but what was the point of that? Who was she meant to be pranking? I know she liked to tease and troll the phandom for fun and I enjoy it but this had nothing to do with dnp. It was about her personal relationship.....I’m confused
How is making a reference to something that she finds funny 'a prank'? Do you think her only purpose in life is to do or say things that are related to Dan and Phil? And if not, why is the fact that this 'had nothing to do with dnp' something to be noted? It's the phandom making assumptions about her personal relationship and turning it into something, she's just doing her own thing.

(and obviously we don't have enough information to really know anything, but what she said on instagram really only clarified that she wasn't actually crying about sweeping, for people who were actually concerned about her. Moving back in with her parents isn't a joke or prank, and I'm not sure if the 'will I be single forever' thing is either. Basically I don't think there's enough information to say one way or another. She just definitely wasn't crying about whether she should sweep the floor, that's all we know.)

But uh.. yay Phil's bday, can't wait to not hear about it.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

malday wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:49 am
ratlad wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 am

She posted on IG, the crying was a reference to an old viral video.
idk if the being single part was a joke too.
I agree it seemed like the "just joking" was only in reference to the crying part and not to the single part? and she is at her parents place so idk it could still be true maybe?
Anyway aww bc i recall Dan said on some vidcon/playlist/something panel about "crying sorority girl" being his favorite viral video. :platonic:
edit: found the vid. starts around 15:55
Last edited by KatjaZoe on Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

It's all on us, how we intrepreted Bryony's posts. She was just livin' her life. I mean, at least she's providing content. Oops.

It's true that the break-up potential isn't exactly denied, but it would be strange to follow up that IG story about being single with fake crying that's in reference to something stupid. Which is why I'm assuming the whole thing's a joke. I'd rather she not prove me wrong though. I need Wirrony to sail on tyvm.
fancybum wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:05 am But uh.. yay Phil's bday, can't wait to not hear about it.
I feel like this meme.
My fave social media personalities never post on social media.

Why do I follow social media personalities that never post on social media?