Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
DatCog
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

Dan is doing a great job of selling me the iPhone X when it’s upgrade time!

Now if he could just take that phone camera and take a lovely arty portrait of Phil, that would be perfect :D
Shibi
squish

Wow, what a beautiful man he is. How am I supposed to sleep now?
Also that therapy reply had be dead.

I've got an almost identical jacket but I'm always too insecure to wear it - maybe beauty Guru dani snot of fire will inspire me to actually wear it now
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Uhf, what a beauty he is. The tiny earring is so subtle, sparkly black sequins really aren’t, but it’s a lovely look. That gaze, his hand on his lapel, his fluffy curls. Damn, Daniel :love2:
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

:philtrash: :philtrash: :philtrash: hair and hoops on point, god he looks good. And I always thought sequins were kinda tacky (at least on me) but I'm regretting ever thinking that, they look great on him :blackheart:
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

DatCog wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:44 pmNow if he could just take that phone camera and take a lovely arty portrait of Phil, that would be perfect :D
Dan, if you're listening - you want to give the people what they want? This is the fanservice the people want. More pictures of Phil.

Also, this:
SHITiveHITtheFANdom
butt chair

:happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
:yippee: :hearteyes: :stan: :fan: :angel3:
emotions do not compute.
GOOD GOD he looks so good! BLESS
:newyear: :newyear: :newyear:
greenergrass
stress mushroom

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:00 pm Also, this:
Omg yes! I also want them to try a makeup tutorial for a video. I want to see them actually try to do makeup well and see how good they can do it (the blindfolded challenge was good and all, but I want to see their actual skills when they are fully trying. I know they had that video with Cat, but that was ages ago).

Or they can try a nail tutorial video even, like Safiya did (am I just taking any reason to spon Safiya? Yes, the answer is yes).
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

I've been so busy recently that I haven't had the time or energy to post at all on this thread, but omg ;_;

He looks so good!!! I KNEW the hoops would look incredible, and paired with the sequined jacket it's such a Look. He's just radiating confidence in both those pictures, he really does look so amazing <3

Also, I'm pretty sure that's the outfit he was wearing at Cornelia's party, so presumably these were taken on the way there or something. I love family and hooped earrings and sparkly jackets :''')
fancybum
senpai

whatdoiknow wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 pm Or they can try a nail tutorial video even, like Safiya did (am I just taking any reason to spon Safiya? Yes, the answer is yes).
Ok all I need in life is for Phil to do a ‘I Tried a Jenna Marbles Nail Tutorial’ and try this:
And he must of course do the whole thing on his bed.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

whatdoiknow wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 pm
Omg yes! I also want them to try a makeup tutorial for a video. I want to see them actually try to do makeup well and see how good they can do it (the blindfolded challenge was good and all, but I want to see their actual skills when they are fully trying. I know they had that video with Cat, but that was ages ago).

Or they can try a nail tutorial video even, like Safiya did (am I just taking any reason to spon Safiya? Yes, the answer is yes).
Slightly unrelated, but I'm constantly fantasising thinking about what it would be like if Phil collabed with both Safiya and Cristine at the same time (as well as individually, but daydreams are about going big). I can see them working so well together, and the greatest sorrow in my life is that all three live in different countries. Is it confirmed that Dan and Phil are occupied elsewhere during Vidcon this year?
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

logged in on mobile right before my choral concert just to say that every time i’m ready to identify as a lesbian, dan has to swoop in and remind me that i’m not unattracted to all men, just 90% of them. thanks, buddy. (also i thought i wouldn’t like hoops on him but i do. i really do.)
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

god...... twentygayteen is doing amazing sweetie.....
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

somethingsketchy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Slightly unrelated, but I'm constantly fantasising thinking about what it would be like if Phil collabed with both Safiya and Cristine at the same time (as well as individually, but daydreams are about going big). I can see them working so well together, and the greatest sorrow in my life is that all three live in different countries. Is it confirmed that Dan and Phil are occupied elsewhere during Vidcon this year?
Unfortunately they are :( There aren't any dates scheduled during vidcon, however they'll probably be getting there around the end of vidcon as their first American date is June 26th in Pennsylvania. I would die for them to collab though. It would be so good.

I also noticed (and sorry if someone mentioned it earlier), but they've added a couple extra dates to the American leg that will apparently be on sale on the 28th, which is quite soon. I wonder if they'll just be releasing those ones (which they haven't even given any notice for yet), or if some of the TBC dates will go on sale then too.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

fancybum wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:14 pm
whatdoiknow wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 pm Or they can try a nail tutorial video even, like Safiya did (am I just taking any reason to spon Safiya? Yes, the answer is yes).
Ok all I need in life is for Phil to do a ‘I Tried a Jenna Marbles Nail Tutorial’ and try this:
And he must of course do the whole thing on his bed.
A+ suggestion. Actually, I'm down for Phil to try pretty much any of Jenna's 'beauty' videos.
somethingsketchy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Yes! I think people have mentioned a need for these collabs before, and I'm so ready for it. I'm pretty sure they said they aren't going to vidcon or playlist this year, but maybe they'll get a chance to meet up during tour anyway.
000dia000
emo goose

he's too powerful :philtrash:
:cactus:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

yellowsubmarine wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:11 pm

OH MY GODDD
OH OH MY GOD
I JUSTTTT I JUSTTT
OHH MY GODD
:happytears:

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
malday
emo goose

Everyone is seeing silver hoops but my first though was they were gold, he looks good either way. I'm assuming this was at yesterday's party and only posting the pictures now, would love to see the Phil equivalent but he probably didn't wear anything new to show off.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

I can't stop staring at that photo I'm just sat here completely useless what is he doing to me.
Wow I feel revived. It's been a while 😍
Last edited by yellowsubmarine on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'm overwhelmed. The hoops. The jacket. The confidence.

I'm consistently living for Dan's growth and him trying out new looks and feeling good about it.

obsessivelymoody
emo goose

malday wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:31 pm Everyone is seeing silver hoops but my first though was they were gold, he looks good either way. I'm assuming this was at yesterday's party and only posting the pictures now, would love to see the Phil equivalent but he probably didn't wear anything new to show off.
I was thinking they could be white gold, but considering he said he ordered a bunch from topman I'm thinking they're from either one of these.

But I agree with you, he looks lovely regardless, and I want a Phil one so. badly.
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

it makes me mad the fact that he is so beautiful.

:happytears:
willowgarden
squish

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:00 pm
DatCog wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:44 pmNow if he could just take that phone camera and take a lovely arty portrait of Phil, that would be perfect :D
Dan, if you're listening - you want to give the people what they want? This is the fanservice the people want. More pictures of Phil.

Also, this:
If i put it out in the universe, perhaps that could be fan content as we pray to nerdy nummies

https://www.rosannapansino.me/diy-galaxy-mirror-cake/

Can you dream it? And I think it would be within their capab-- err, interests.
I don’t know anybody or anything. Please don’t ever talk to me again. Tell everybody to stop talking to me. ~ Kurt Vonnegut
blackdenim
procrastinator

Shibi wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:52 pm Wow, what a beautiful man he is. How am I supposed to sleep now?

I've got an almost identical jacket but I'm always too insecure to wear it - maybe beauty Guru dani snot of fire will inspire me to actually wear it now
Wear it! I'm sure you can rock it. Life's too short not to wear sparkly things :D

Now... where did you get it because my great tradition of 'wanting all Dan's clothes' seriously continues with this jacket. I simply NEED to own it and wear it every damn day of my life.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

blackdenim wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:28 am
Shibi wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:52 pm Wow, what a beautiful man he is. How am I supposed to sleep now?

Wear it! I'm sure you can rock it. Life's too short not to wear sparkly things :D

Now... where did you get it because my great tradition of 'wanting all Dan's clothes' seriously continues with this jacket. I simply NEED to own it and wear it every damn day of my life.
Dan's apparently is from ASOS...
In my very humble opinion he could easily be the original model 😍
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
autumnhearth
senpai

Umm I’m glad I was busy with social obligations and didn’t see this photo until now because I don’t think I would have been able to focus on anything else and this photo is helping with my residual stress. Damn. :sparkle: :blackheart: :sparkle: