Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

Honestly I had such a bad day and that video made me smile so much for the first time today! Phil looks so beautiful, love that coat that makes him look even taller and the selfie!!! <3 <3 <3 what a MAN, actually posing knowing he looks good instead of the startled deer face, and Dan I too would use the excuse of a snow fight just to film my hot partner and post it all over social media. 10/10 would do the same.

No dinof today but please someone throw a gaming video at me. I'll take tomorrow too, just SOMETHING. Or a liveshow that'd be good too.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
malday
emo goose

malday wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:34 pm Yeah, this is cute and all that, but this whole thing could be just a bribe for no video tonight.
I hope it was clear i was being facetious, though i'll gladly take the "bribe". They posted a gaming video only 3 days ago so there probably wasn't any plan for one today to begin with. (But just image getting the double satisfaction of this AND a video you can only be pleasantly surprised if you have no expectations).
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

His hair looks so soooooft :love2:
dancy
procrastinator

Aw, that lil' video was cute, they're cute :love1: I'm hoping Phil will do a live show tomorrow since he hasn't done one in a month or perhaps a video from him or a gaming video. I just want something before the weekend :please:
LtrllySusan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:28 pm Also, for the fact that Dan likes to make fun of "film makers" who use letterbox format and need everything to have artistic value, taking 1.5 weeks to produce a 10 minute video is pretty ironic. I don't think it's gonna be a "filler" or ISG style video, but I also hope that it's not another Memeing of Life that he overthinks but that kinda didn't make sense and wasn't fun to watch.
Ikr, it better be something good! And I hope 6-7 weeks between each dinof video isn't going to become something to get used to but with the tour starting soon, I'm a bit afraid...
Sunshine
phillion/danosaur <//3

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:38 pm Oh this is cute too, someone un-slowmo'd it.
If you listen carefully Phil tells Dan to f*** o** before throwing snow back at him.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

wow i love marriage
phil killed me with that selfie and dan helped him out by giving us some domestic content.
also,
is that the balcony beside their upstairs kitchen? i think we've seen that before.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Sunshine wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:51 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:38 pm Oh this is cute too, someone un-slowmo'd it.
If you listen carefully Phil tells Dan to f*** o** before throwing snow back at him.
I'm late as usual, but loved the video. So cute. I was really hoping for an actual video today, but that little clip will suffice for now. I'm getting more and more curious what Dan's video could be though. I guess it's not unusual for him to take longer to post a video than he originally says, but man he really knows how to get people excited and then make them wait. Does he have an edging kink?

I tried listening for the fuck off, but I can't hear it. Not saying he didn't say it because I have no doubt phil talks like that sometimes off camera, but I just don't hear it here. Anyone else, or am I the only one?
Sunshine
phillion/danosaur <//3

whatdoiknow wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:18 pm
Sunshine wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:51 pm
I'm late as usual, but loved the video. So cute. I was really hoping for an actual video today, but that little clip will suffice for now. I'm getting more and more curious what Dan's video could be though. I guess it's not unusual for him to take longer to post a video than he originally says, but man he really knows how to get people excited and then make them wait. Does he have an edging kink?

I tried listening for the fuck off, but I can't hear it. Not saying he didn't say it because I have no doubt phil talks like that sometimes off camera, but I just don't hear it here. Anyone else, or am I the only one?
It’s not particularly voiced. (can it be muted in the editing process?)I was lip reading and the syllable count seeem to fit during the picking up snow part.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Love the snow tweets, my funny and happy boys <3
Sunshine wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:51 pm If you listen carefully Phil tells Dan to f*** o** before throwing snow back at him.
I listened, but I think its just where the audio is a bit clipped from where the speed was edited.
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

ugh, why can't they wait until I'm out of classes to post cute stuff? This is adorable :love2: literally my favorite Phil selfie ever now I think, or maybe it's just tied with the sea-quiff one (I might have made it my avatar but rizzo beat me to it :roll:) this is the domestic content I crave, my day is so much better now- plus having a estimate of when Dan's video will be up is really heartening. color me pleased! :D
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

I'm so late to the party but god, they're cute. And Phil's selfie is so lovely, Dan is evil for attempting to deprive the world of it.
ratlad wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:57 pm is that the balcony beside their upstairs kitchen? i think we've seen that before.
The exterior looks the same as the balcony that was shown in Dan's uni video, in which you can see the white tiles of the downstairs/filming flat through the balcony doors. Which makes me think it's the balcony in the tiled ~area~. The balcony directly above theirs is super close, which makes me think maybe it's the balcony off the upstairs kitchen. Which would lend credence to them having just the one flat, across multiple floors. But then again, I still find it unlikely that the moon room and the rooms with tiles are on the same floor, so whom knows :shrug:
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

their voices in that clip! love it. add it to the Natural Voice compilation, lol.

i miss LessAmazingPhil a little, now that instagram and twitter are so easy to upload footage to. i wonder if it will ever be revived.
art in avatar by lily
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

I am screaming they’re so heckin cute
:transheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Seems like it's #philday again.... they didn't acknowledge it last year, did they? I mean, I'd be okay if Phil just took the opportunity to do a liveshow as acknowledgement instead of tweeting something...
kavat
pastel persona

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:17 pm Seems like it's #philday again.... they didn't acknowledge it last year, did they? I mean, I'd be okay if Phil just took the opportunity to do a liveshow as acknowledgement instead of tweeting something...
This might be a stupid question, but what's #philday? Is it a twitter thing? I don't follow any fanaccounts on twitter so I'm a bit lost...
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

kavat wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:32 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:17 pm Seems like it's #philday again.... they didn't acknowledge it last year, did they? I mean, I'd be okay if Phil just took the opportunity to do a liveshow as acknowledgement instead of tweeting something...
This might be a stupid question, but what's #philday? Is it a twitter thing? I don't follow any fanaccounts on twitter so I'm a bit lost...
I was just wondering the same thing. I guess I'm out of the loop too.
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell
hello9217
flower crown

sapienveneficus wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:57 pm
kavat wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:32 pm
I was just wondering the same thing. I guess I'm out of the loop too.
I think in 2014? (maybe) fans decided that March 1st would be philday and got it trending on twitter. Dan ended up seeing this and tweeted out a pic of phil for it.
Last edited by alittledizzy on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote tag
phillyforgot
butt chair

Happy Phil Day everyone, I guess... :D :love2: :philtrash: :platonic:
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

It's been five days since the last DAPG.......please, boys, I'm begging you, give us something before the DINOF this weekend
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Seeing as we are patiently waiting for a Dan video or a Phil liveshow and neither seem to be happening anytime soon, I’ve just posted an exciting announcement about new moderators over in the “About this forum” sub forum!

8-)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
ratlad
angel bean

i feel empty and lonely bc i miss their faces and bants, dnp are literally the only good part of my day (yes, i am VERY aware of how sad and pathetic that sounds! but im slipping into a depression nd they just cheer me up)
im fine though, i just love them so much i hope they're doing okay! i hope phil is feeling better! i think it's too late for a gaming vid tonight :/ aren't they usually posted at 9:30pm their time?
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

ratlad wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:58 pm i feel empty and lonely bc i miss their faces and bants, dnp are literally the only good part of my day (yes, i am VERY aware of how sad and pathetic that sounds! but im slipping into a depression nd they just cheer me up)
im fine though, i just love them so much i hope they're doing okay! i hope phil is feeling better! i think it's too late for a gaming vid tonight :/ aren't they usually posted at 9:30pm their time?
Yeah I don't hold out much hope for a video today... I get the feeling that when Dan posts a video Dan stops doing anything but working on that video for a while. In this case I'm guessing at least two weeks - since in his liveshow a week and a half ago he said he wanted the video out that weekend and then pushed it back a full week since then.

In that respect, it makes me kind of glad he only does them every 4-6 weeks. I would have a lot less patience if we had to wait this long for gaming or Phil videos more often.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

ratlad wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:58 pm i feel empty and lonely bc i miss their faces and bants, dnp are literally the only good part of my day (yes, i am VERY aware of how sad and pathetic that sounds! but im slipping into a depression nd they just cheer me up)
I definitely miss them uploading, or doing a liveshow, or just doing anything. With the amount of things they do now being so limited it makes video droughts seem so real. I'm grateful that Dan's tweets have been so amusing lately but I really am starting to miss their interaction with us and would even take an Internet Support Group video at this point.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

This tweet reminded me of Dan earlier, might amuse some here too.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose