Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

obsessivelymoody wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:23 pm
.... well, now I eat my words. And I'm so, so happy to.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Of course they upload after I've just moaned I miss them.

Phil in glasses though :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh wow, they went there. Danny in his jimjams, too cute. Okay, will actually go watch now. Excited for drama!
greenergrass
stress mushroom

I was just about to come be slightly negative on here (and I try not to be too negative), because it had been so long since they had posted and I really didn't think they were going to tonight. Thanks for proving me wrong boys!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

“Danny...

Open me.

Release yourself”.

Alright Phil, calm yourself 😂
greenergrass
stress mushroom

lmao "I will find you in any world, Phil!" Dan mocking the au's. You know it's true Dan
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

Phil talking about Dan's mom was something I was not expecting, but loved very much :lol:
Edit to add that Phil was SO funny during the endscreen!!
Last edited by snokoplasmic on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

First of all, glasses Phil killing me as usual. Also, I love seeing them play shooter games because their dynamic while playing them is so interesting, and something we don't normally see since they don't usually play those kinds of games.

God, there's so much to unpack with this video. One thing that really stuck out to me was Dan specifically saying that he didn't want to see Phil's character's butt, and idk maybe I'm just a demon but that stuck out to me.

(also lmao they forgot to link Phil's channel in the end card)
hello9217
flower crown

I loved that video so much. They really are putting out some top gaming videos this year! Phil was just so bad at that game though but it was so funny. I wish it was longer but all in all a goody
000dia000
emo goose

That video was great, I hope they do more of this game, there's lots of potential and it fits what they're looking for very well. They can make short quick videos out of it, it's teamwork, and it's just some fun. There was an unbelievable amount of innuendos in this, but was somehow so soft. Idk, but hearing their "your mum" banter suddenly go into "I actually like your mum" then "I'm not going to tell her, don't worry" was actually really sweet.
:cactus:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Ahhhhhhhhhh fuck that was really good!! Dan sincerely complimenting Phil's biceps cracked me up, and 10:09 when Dan says something that sounds like it's gonna be a no homo type joke toward Phil (the booty joke) then goes out of his way to say Phil's character. Then Phil immediately calling Dan out saying who wouldn't want to see blonde Markiplier's butt?? I literally had to pause the video to laugh and marvel over how far their humor has come.

And Phil talking about Dan's mom!! Ugh I need to watch this a second time right away, I've forgotten half the things I made mental notes of. This is definitely one I'll come back and properly timestamp when I have time. (Though please other people feel free. I'd love to see what stood out to everyone else that I didn't even notice.)
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Loved this video so much, mainly because their bants were on point, it was filled with phil innuendos, phil in glasses and the game was SO GOOD (I really want to download it; we should have an IDB team am I right?).

Just going to go and rewatch a couple of times!
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I loved that video so much. It was funny :lol: , the bants were great and I enjoyed watching them play this game.

The mom comment was really sweet.
dailybooth
glabella
Pronouns: She/Her

I really liked this video! Phil looked so nice and had me dying within the first two minutes by "dancing for this group of lads" lol.

Also @5:46 Phil says "we could make a life up there together" <3 about a house, which was very cute, but then starts to try to kinda deflect it by saying "I mean, I think our characters...". Interesting moment.
:lion: :prideflag:
malday
emo goose

Well you can't say now that they don't play "real" games :P . This video had a lot of things do digest, really re-watch worthy. :thanks:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

oh my god they uploaded right when we doubted it, i love Christmas.
i love when dan just softly said phil has wonderful biceps lmao
also "phils CHARACTER'S butt"
full demon, i am fed. nourished. hydrated. i love to twist words, which is what I'm going to do right now: at the very least, dan doesn't mind phil's butt.
doot and patoot.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Ooh, an IDB team! I’d be up for that, but sadly have to admit reality that I’d be closer to Phil’s skills than Dan’s. I’ve seen a few people play this and have it downloaded, but haven’t tried it yet.

I love the video. Dan quickly undid my “aww, fluff is so cute in his jimjams” snarking at Phil about not being as good at the game, but Phil gave back a little. I especially liked “MY badgers” in reference to his better original Shelter series. The cutie patooty’s booty bit was amazing, I mean, Phil’s butt is cute as heck. And Dan continuing about the character and how YouTubers shouldn’t say sentences like that. Oh, Dan.

So much domestic in and outside of the game, Phil building Dan some stairs cos he can do that, asking if he wants to go live in that house on the hill (pretty empty, tbh).

I was a bit disappointed when they got eliminated, which is hardly surprising, just for some reason I was expecting them to make it to the end. Probably because they’re usually not playing live with other people.

I’ve forgotten what Phil said right at the end, but it was really sweet and so was his face as he said it.

Lol, ratlad, doot and patoot is brilliant.
Last edited by flarequake on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello9217
flower crown

AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

that video was definitely something, wow! :ribena: kinda gave me the same feeling as the 2016 halloween baking video (omg was that in 2016 what the fuck time isn't real) because when i finished watching it i was like did all of this actually just happen
sadly i have a lot of work during the week and have to be up early tomorrow so i can't comment on it as much as I'd like to now but I'll definitely come back to over analyse this weekend !
alien
procrastinator

I love them

“you are an amazing morale booster and you’re really fun and nice....but I wouldn’t choose Phil to have my back in a zombie apocalypse”
“I will find you in any world phil”
Phil making his character dance and getting one of the other players to dance too, “I made a friend!”
“What about that house? You want to go up there? We could make a life together up there.”
Phil compares himself to his character. Dan: “Phil your biceps are wonderful and you have nothing to be ashamed of.” “thank you”
Phil’s person-sona (like fursona) is blonde markiplier
The look Dan gives when Phil uses “sound barrier” correctly for the first time lol
“I’ve already looted it you patoot. Looty patootie show me that booty. I’m talking about treasure booty I don’t want to see Phil’s character’s butt.”
Phil starts to say he’s gonna throw Dan’s mum down the stairs but stops “That was too much. That’s really mean. I like your mum. I’m sorry.” “I’m not gonna tell her about that, don’t worry. That would just make it very weird.”
Phil gets jumpscared by Dan’s character
“Something just came. I don’t know if it’s a butterfly or a bullet.” ...”That’s a fucking grenade”
Dan goes into very serious gamer mode during some gunfire. v focus
“Why don’t we live here? It seems like a nice place to live. We can put a kettle, watch some game of thrones.”
Phil freezes after Dan dies and ends up getting killed immediately.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I like Phil saying "she might watch this" about Dan's mum - I know Phil's said before that his own mum watches his videos, but the idea that people from Dan's family watch the videos too... that's just heartwarming.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

I didn't know if I was going to like this as I knew nothing about the game (them, playing something relevant, wow?) but it was nice! A much more casual gaming feel, mostly because they had already played many times together so it didn't feel like I was having to learn the game while they were also learning the game. Very casual, also I loved all the comments like, "lets just run off and make our own life" or "we can put a kettle". Sweet and fun. I've missed them way too much.
somelikeitpink
living flop

That video has officially got me back out of retirement in the forum here.

Damn!!!!
My jaw first dropped at phil saying they should check out that house “and make a life together there” and then didn’t manage to get myself back together.
Them mentioning dans Mum for a change and phil saying he likes her, actually warmed my heart in cold cold London.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

somelikeitpink wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:51 pm That video has officially got me back out of retirement in the forum here.

Damn!!!!
My jaw first dropped at phil saying they should check out that house “and make a life together there” and then didn’t manage to get myself back together.
Them mentioning dans Mum for a change and phil saying he likes her, actually warmed my heart in cold cold London.
first of all, hi <3 <3 <3

second of all: yes. to all of that.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

This video was a blessing. I’m just.. so.. I have no words
:transheart: