Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
starwatersong
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

This isn’t a new video, but I just stumbled upon it via some tumblr links. Since it only has about 500 views, I figured a lot of people maybe hadn’t seen it. It’s got some good Dan and some cute Dodie moments in it.

Edit: top of the page? Yikes!
Last edited by lefthandedism on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed video embedding
Ewok
rainbow nerd

That video was so cute @starwatersong!

Had to lol @ Dan’s sarcastic “Thanks, I desperately need the plug.” What a dork.

Dodie seems like a massive sweetheart as well.
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

aww, phil liked a tweet about queereye!! it makes me happy that dnp watch an emotional and heartwarming show together

edit: phil also retweeted this and dan liked it they want a corgi so bad im telling u
Last edited by Catallena on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed twitter embedding
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

Just to add on to the notification discussion, I just got an email about the Fortnite video :sideeye: For reference, it's about 8 a.m. on Saturday where I am...they uploaded on Thursday evening
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Now, did Phil liked it on twitter because it's got his picture on it or because they incorrectly identified him as Dan...
thatone
delia smith

Where do They identify him as Dan? It was Dan who posted the video, so having his @ makes sense? Though all the comments are saying «his name is PHIL», so I might be missing something? 😅
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

thatone wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:43 pm Where do They identify him as Dan? It was Dan who posted the video, so having his @ makes sense? Though all the comments are saying «his name is PHIL», so I might be missing something? 😅
The caption for the full tweet on twitter (which the preview doesn't show) says, "And @danielhowell gets a snowball to the face." - it was Phil that got one to the face! Dan just threw it.
phillyforgot
butt chair

I don't think Phil especially minds being confused with Dan. He's probably used to it by now and considering he and Dan get along well (understatement of the century) I'm sure he takes it as a compliment.
ratlad
angel bean

phillyforgot wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:44 pm I don't think Phil especially minds being confused with Dan. He's probably used to it by now and considering he and Dan get along well (understatement of the century) I'm sure he takes it as a compliment.
considering him and dan have met a few times
DatCog
blobfish

New Dan!!
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Laughter, food, and sex huh? :garbage:
Also is Phil about to get lucky?
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

I love Dan soooo so much :love2:
but i really didn't need to know about his oral fixation
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Well that was a video and a half. I need to rewatch that but first impressions: funny and another kick in the arse to do something with my life. Things going in and out of his mouth haha.
Last edited by lilabet on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
parallel
phabergé

Holy fucking shit. My first thought was "wow, Dan's being very open" and then he... he made the goddamn things in his mouth joke. Jesus Christ. I mean, you do you Danny, but do we need to be told these things?
lost686girl
living flop

well. that was super gay.
Shibi
squish

Ohh that video was great, so worth the wait! Tied in quite well with the few personal glimpses of himself that he gave us this year. Also spoke to me a lot on a personal level because the whole personal truth and happiness thing has been a big issue for me in the past years and I've just talked about it with my therapist. I feel like I basically don't even know who I truly am and what I actually want / makes me happy anymore... So it felt good to hear I'm not the only one struggling with this (which I obviously knew before, but hearing it out of someones mouth makes it more real).

Also that "basically things coming in and out of my mouth" part got me shook

Could anyone decipher what the board in the background said?
zazzed
squish

Wow. Correct me if I’m mistaken, but that has to be the most explicit implication of male attraction we’ve ever got lmao
fancybum
senpai

ok wow that vid was too real for me and I don't want to talk about it lmao but good job it'll keep everybody off his back for another month or two :thanks:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
alien
procrastinator

DatCog wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:12 pm New Dan!!
hoo wow um that was a lot

I'll have more coherent thoughts after I've watched it again and digested it more but it's good knowing laughter, food, and sex make Dan happy.
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

Shibi wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:22 pm Could anyone decipher what the board in the background said?
I think it said "let me live," but I'd need to take a second look to be 100% sure
ratlad
angel bean

i.... did dan confirm something or am i imagining.......
is...
did he...
ratlad
angel bean

i called it y'all i knew it was gonna be a vid about self reflection
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Well I am shook. I am sorry but unless Dan has a non disclosure agreement with random strangers that he is having sex with, he can only be talking about Phil.

No clue what else he was talking about after that but that is all I can think about. :lol:

:philtrash:
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm gonna be really interested to see how people unpack this video. I think I want to refrain from saying how I feel until I've watched it back a couple times.

But I will comment on the obvious: Dan definitely wanted to make sure that we know he's got a sex life and that it involves a dick in his mouth.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Umm well... I am not quite sure what to think if this?

It was very vague and honestly felt more like a video that Dan made for himself than for other people. He spoke in the form of "you should", but it felt more like a "I want to". Does he find happiness by making a video about finding happiness? By not-so-subtly dropping sexuality hints or even phan hints? Can he even find happiness with that whole phan mystery being a constant elephant in the room?