Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Locked
Rlights
smol bean
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by Rlights » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:55 pm

ratlad wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:44 pm
Rlights wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:29 pm
Hi 👋 I’ve been lurking on this site and others and thought i just come and share some thoughts on dan’s video. I’ve wanted to post before but never had the guts i even wrote an initial long comment today but it got deleted since I took too long☹️. What I want to say is 1) I’ve read some comments saying that the video isn’t very honest because if dan was living his true self he would come out. I think some people think d&p shipbait which I don’t think and to them all that d&p do is dishonest but to me dan has been very open about not caring for labels and if he doesn’t want one than that’s good by me. 2) while I myself would like to think d&p are in a relationship it’s not necessary because it’s what they present. In all honesty none of their content screams romantic relationship to me I just think it because it would make sense if they were, living together for so long and all. If they came out with girlfriends I would not feel misled however because they never really made content in my eyes that directly tried to insinuate they were in a relationship.. even the mentions about things “coming in and out of my mouth” which were lumped together ( laughter, food, sex-oral fixation) doesn’t point to a specific act/sexual orientation. After all I’m pretty sure that a heterosexual man in a relationship can also make comments about having an oral fixation. Basically what I was trying to say, rather unarticulately, is that I understand why people don’t see this as proof of sexual orientation. I see both sides and so wanted to post since I’ve seen quite a few comments asking how anyone could think dan was still straight. Sorry this is such a ramble first post just wanted to finally say something
im just curious what you would consider "acting relationshippy"?
you can't have a relationship without being best friends with your partner. seeing how they're basically glued together and the soft, fond ways they interact with each other tells me that there's something there.
given their history and the fact they have literally built a life around each other and for their future, it would not surprise me if him and Phil are in a relationship.
and while oral on female genitalia is a thing, I don't think of a long vagina going in and out of Dan's mouth rather than a penis, and i think he intended to get his point across that he enjoys performing fellatio.
Hi ratlad. I guess I didn’t explain myself very well sorry. I actually do think they are in a romantic relationship but when I first started watching as a casual viewer I didn’t think anything about their interaction was very “romantic/ relationshippy” just very close friends. it wasnt until watching some fan made videos that talked of their past and a certain video that I thought I saw things that pointed to a romantic relationship so what I was rather badly trying to say is that even now I see why people don’t see this as proof of sexual orientation. Yes even that whole “things coming in and out of my mouth “ though did make me think he was only talking about one specific act and so sexual orientation can also be seen as not being proof of anything since again he spoke of it while he was talking about laughter and food and so was just other things that can go in and out of his mouth.. I don’t think I’m explaining myself well basically I was just trying to say how I still see how the other side thinks even though I have my own views of yes they are in a relationship



alien
cheeky #spon
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:41 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by alien » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Amiaw wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Since we are due an AP Video I just hope It isn’t another Sleepless Night with Phil filmed at 8pm
Ok that would actually be hilarious though. I know a lot of people would be really upset and I'd feel bad about that but I would laugh so much if he did that.

User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Posts: 4888
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by alittledizzy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:11 pm

alien wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:02 pm
Amiaw wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Since we are due an AP Video I just hope It isn’t another Sleepless Night with Phil filmed at 8pm
Ok that would actually be hilarious though. I know a lot of people would be really upset and I'd feel bad about that but I would laugh so much if he did that.
I want him to do a total troll video.

"It's another sleepless night!" - he announces, in front of a window where it's clear that it's broad daylight outside.

"Dan and I baked some healthy muffins earlier, I think I'll have one as a snack!" He says, then shows one on a plate with the bakery bag still behind him.

"I'll do some editing!" Then cut to his desktop where there's an already finished edited video with the filename Dan Edited This Yesterday.

"Maybe some midnight shopping?" and then he places orders that are magically there for him to unbox two minutes later, like the way on cooking shows they show how you make the recipe then just pull a finished meal out of the oven.

"Oh, I know what will make me tired!" Still in front of a window where it's definitely still midday. "A relaxing bath?" Then cut to a still image that's actually just a stock photo of a bath and not even their bathroom.

User avatar
shoe
jimin's eyebrows
jimin's eyebrows
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:06 pm
Pronouns: they/them

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by shoe » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Rlights wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:29 pm
Hi 👋 I’ve been lurking on this site and others and thought i just come and share some thoughts on dan’s video. I’ve wanted to post before but never had the guts i even wrote an initial long comment today but it got deleted since I took too long☹️. What I want to say is 1) I’ve read some comments saying that the video isn’t very honest because if dan was living his true self he would come out. I think some people think d&p shipbait which I don’t think and to them all that d&p do is dishonest but to me dan has been very open about not caring for labels and if he doesn’t want one than that’s good by me. 2) while I myself would like to think d&p are in a relationship it’s not necessary because it’s what they present. In all honesty none of their content screams romantic relationship to me I just think it because it would make sense if they were, living together for so long and all. If they came out with girlfriends I would not feel misled however because they never really made content in my eyes that directly tried to insinuate they were in a relationship.. even the mentions about things “coming in and out of my mouth” which were lumped together ( laughter, food, sex-oral fixation) doesn’t point to a specific act/sexual orientation. After all I’m pretty sure that a heterosexual man in a relationship can also make comments about having an oral fixation. Basically what I was trying to say, rather unarticulately, is that I understand why people don’t see this as proof of sexual orientation. I see both sides and so wanted to post since I’ve seen quite a few comments asking how anyone could think dan was still straight. Sorry this is such a ramble first post just wanted to finally say something
discussion of sex using anatomical terminology, probably NSFW
Do you think that a man in a relationship with a person who has a vulva would describe the sex they have as "things going in and out of my mouth"? That specific phrasing suggests to me that the partner has a penis (or possibly intermediate genitalia with a clitoro-penis long enough to go in and out of a partner's mouth). To me it sounds like Dan intended to insinuate oral sex on a penis specifically. If he had wanted to insinuate oral sex on a vulva or oral sex in general I think he would have said something different.

Edit: Testicles could also potentially go in and out of a mouth in a way that could be considered sex.

ahriem
dank meme
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:47 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: sweden

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by ahriem » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:16 pm

sleepless trolling would be amazing

User avatar
hello9217
blobfish
Posts: 665
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:11 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by hello9217 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:17 pm

I checked Dan's social blade because I made a comment a few days ago that Dan's subscriber count has been really stagnant and saw that not only did this video reach 1 million in less than 24 hours but he was trending on Tumblr ever since it posted so I was curious to see how much difference it caused. I was really surprised to find that Dan was actually in the red, meaning he lost more subscribers than gained. Were people really under the impression that Dan was straight? And not only that but his confirmation of being not straight for the umpteenth time, just making it a bit clearer, would really put you off of him that much? I mean obviously good riddance but it's still quite surprising.

alien
cheeky #spon
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:41 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by alien » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:17 pm

alittledizzy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:11 pm
alien wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:02 pm
Amiaw wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Since we are due an AP Video I just hope It isn’t another Sleepless Night with Phil filmed at 8pm
Ok that would actually be hilarious though. I know a lot of people would be really upset and I'd feel bad about that but I would laugh so much if he did that.
I want him to do a total troll video.

"It's another sleepless night!" - he announces, in front of a window where it's clear that it's broad daylight outside.

"Dan and I baked some healthy muffins earlier, I think I'll have one as a snack!" He says, then shows one on a plate with the bakery bag still behind him.

"I'll do some editing!" Then cut to his desktop where there's an already finished edited video with the filename Dan Edited This Yesterday.

"Maybe some midnight shopping?" and then he places orders that are magically there for him to unbox two minutes later, like the way on cooking shows they show how you make the recipe then just pull a finished meal out of the oven.

"Oh, I know what will make me tired!" Still in front of a window where it's definitely still midday. "A relaxing bath?" Then cut to a still image that's actually just a stock photo of a bath and not even their bathroom.
Yesssssss I would die it would be so funny

"Shh we have to be quiet" as he tiptoes past the part of their house where dan is clearly click clacking away on his computer - again still clearly midday

User avatar
LadyLackless
sad dimple
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: UK

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by LadyLackless » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:22 pm

alien wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:02 pm
Amiaw wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Since we are due an AP Video I just hope It isn’t another Sleepless Night with Phil filmed at 8pm
Ok that would actually be hilarious though. I know a lot of people would be really upset and I'd feel bad about that but I would laugh so much if he did that.
I would also find that hilarious, particularly if he decided to troll the two flat/crazy duplex theorists by like, making a cup of tea but filming and using shots from both kitchens in the same process :lol:

User avatar
shoe
jimin's eyebrows
jimin's eyebrows
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:06 pm
Pronouns: they/them

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by shoe » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:22 pm

alien wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:17 pm
alittledizzy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:11 pm
alien wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:02 pm
Amiaw wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Since we are due an AP Video I just hope It isn’t another Sleepless Night with Phil filmed at 8pm
Ok that would actually be hilarious though. I know a lot of people would be really upset and I'd feel bad about that but I would laugh so much if he did that.
I want him to do a total troll video.

"It's another sleepless night!" - he announces, in front of a window where it's clear that it's broad daylight outside.

"Dan and I baked some healthy muffins earlier, I think I'll have one as a snack!" He says, then shows one on a plate with the bakery bag still behind him.

"I'll do some editing!" Then cut to his desktop where there's an already finished edited video with the filename Dan Edited This Yesterday.

"Maybe some midnight shopping?" and then he places orders that are magically there for him to unbox two minutes later, like the way on cooking shows they show how you make the recipe then just pull a finished meal out of the oven.

"Oh, I know what will make me tired!" Still in front of a window where it's definitely still midday. "A relaxing bath?" Then cut to a still image that's actually just a stock photo of a bath and not even their bathroom.
Yesssssss I would die it would be so funny

"Shh we have to be quiet" as he tiptoes past the part of their house where dan is clearly click clacking away on his computer - again still clearly midday
:rofl:

smartcookie
drama llama
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:19 am
Location: The north

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by smartcookie » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:25 pm

shoe wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:14 pm
Rlights wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:29 pm
Hi 👋 I’ve been lurking on this site and others and thought i just come and share some thoughts on dan’s video. I’ve wanted to post before but never had the guts i even wrote an initial long comment today but it got deleted since I took too long☹️. What I want to say is 1) I’ve read some comments saying that the video isn’t very honest because if dan was living his true self he would come out. I think some people think d&p shipbait which I don’t think and to them all that d&p do is dishonest but to me dan has been very open about not caring for labels and if he doesn’t want one than that’s good by me. 2) while I myself would like to think d&p are in a relationship it’s not necessary because it’s what they present. In all honesty none of their content screams romantic relationship to me I just think it because it would make sense if they were, living together for so long and all. If they came out with girlfriends I would not feel misled however because they never really made content in my eyes that directly tried to insinuate they were in a relationship.. even the mentions about things “coming in and out of my mouth” which were lumped together ( laughter, food, sex-oral fixation) doesn’t point to a specific act/sexual orientation. After all I’m pretty sure that a heterosexual man in a relationship can also make comments about having an oral fixation. Basically what I was trying to say, rather unarticulately, is that I understand why people don’t see this as proof of sexual orientation. I see both sides and so wanted to post since I’ve seen quite a few comments asking how anyone could think dan was still straight. Sorry this is such a ramble first post just wanted to finally say something
discussion of sex using anatomical terminology, probably NSFW
Do you think that a man in a relationship with a person who has a vulva would describe the sex they have as "things going in and out of my mouth"? That specific phrasing suggests to me that the partner has a penis (or possibly intermediate genitalia with a clitoro-penis long enough to go in and out of a partner's mouth). To me it sounds like Dan intended to insinuate oral sex on a penis specifically. If he had wanted to insinuate oral sex on a vulva or oral sex in general I think he would have said something different.

Edit: Testicles could also potentially go in and out of a mouth in a way that could be considered sex.
No, no, no! Maybe his femalepartner just have very long, thin and saggy breasts. Those he could easily suck on, and put in and out off his mouth to his hearts content!
Problem solved, finally a straight explanation! pfewwww

im sorry for this stupid fucking post, please do continue
everything sucks forever

Secretstanner
sad dimple
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:42 am

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by Secretstanner » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:36 pm

smartcookie wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:25 pm
shoe wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:14 pm
Rlights wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:29 pm
Hi 👋 I’ve been lurking on this site and others and thought i just come and share some thoughts on dan’s video. I’ve wanted to post before but never had the guts i even wrote an initial long comment today but it got deleted since I took too long☹️. What I want to say is 1) I’ve read some comments saying that the video isn’t very honest because if dan was living his true self he would come out. I think some people think d&p shipbait which I don’t think and to them all that d&p do is dishonest but to me dan has been very open about not caring for labels and if he doesn’t want one than that’s good by me. 2) while I myself would like to think d&p are in a relationship it’s not necessary because it’s what they present. In all honesty none of their content screams romantic relationship to me I just think it because it would make sense if they were, living together for so long and all. If they came out with girlfriends I would not feel misled however because they never really made content in my eyes that directly tried to insinuate they were in a relationship.. even the mentions about things “coming in and out of my mouth” which were lumped together ( laughter, food, sex-oral fixation) doesn’t point to a specific act/sexual orientation. After all I’m pretty sure that a heterosexual man in a relationship can also make comments about having an oral fixation. Basically what I was trying to say, rather unarticulately, is that I understand why people don’t see this as proof of sexual orientation. I see both sides and so wanted to post since I’ve seen quite a few comments asking how anyone could think dan was still straight. Sorry this is such a ramble first post just wanted to finally say something
discussion of sex using anatomical terminology, probably NSFW
Do you think that a man in a relationship with a person who has a vulva would describe the sex they have as "things going in and out of my mouth"? That specific phrasing suggests to me that the partner has a penis (or possibly intermediate genitalia with a clitoro-penis long enough to go in and out of a partner's mouth). To me it sounds like Dan intended to insinuate oral sex on a penis specifically. If he had wanted to insinuate oral sex on a vulva or oral sex in general I think he would have said something different.

Edit: Testicles could also potentially go in and out of a mouth in a way that could be considered sex.
No, no, no! Maybe his femalepartner just have very long, thin and saggy breasts. Those he could easily suck on, and put in and out off his mouth to his hearts content!
Problem solved, finally a straight explanation! pfewwww

im sorry for this stupid fucking post, please do continue
I saw someone say that they saw a comment that said maybe dan has oral sex with girls that wear a strap on!?!?!? I literally have no words. It’s the biggest reach Iv ever seen in my life.

User avatar
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 6:48 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Finland

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by somethingsketchy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:39 pm

hello9217 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:17 pm
I checked Dan's social blade because I made a comment a few days ago that Dan's subscriber count has been really stagnant and saw that not only did this video reach 1 million in less than 24 hours but he was trending on Tumblr ever since it posted so I was curious to see how much difference it caused. I was really surprised to find that Dan was actually in the red, meaning he lost more subscribers than gained. Were people really under the impression that Dan was straight? And not only that but his confirmation of being not straight for the umpteenth time, just making it a bit clearer, would really put you off of him that much? I mean obviously good riddance but it's still quite surprising.
He always loses subscribers on upload days, most probably because casual viewers get reminded of his existence.
#stanloona

Rlights
smol bean
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by Rlights » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:42 pm

shoe wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:14 pm
Rlights wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:29 pm
Hi 👋 I’ve been lurking on this site and others and thought i just come and share some thoughts on dan’s video. I’ve wanted to post before but never had the guts i even wrote an initial long comment today but it got deleted since I took too long☹️. What I want to say is 1) I’ve read some comments saying that the video isn’t very honest because if dan was living his true self he would come out. I think some people think d&p shipbait which I don’t think and to them all that d&p do is dishonest but to me dan has been very open about not caring for labels and if he doesn’t want one than that’s good by me. 2) while I myself would like to think d&p are in a relationship it’s not necessary because it’s what they present. In all honesty none of their content screams romantic relationship to me I just think it because it would make sense if they were, living together for so long and all. If they came out with girlfriends I would not feel misled however because they never really made content in my eyes that directly tried to insinuate they were in a relationship.. even the mentions about things “coming in and out of my mouth” which were lumped together ( laughter, food, sex-oral fixation) doesn’t point to a specific act/sexual orientation. After all I’m pretty sure that a heterosexual man in a relationship can also make comments about having an oral fixation. Basically what I was trying to say, rather unarticulately, is that I understand why people don’t see this as proof of sexual orientation. I see both sides and so wanted to post since I’ve seen quite a few comments asking how anyone could think dan was still straight. Sorry this is such a ramble first post just wanted to finally say something
discussion of sex using anatomical terminology, probably NSFW
Do you think that a man in a relationship with a person who has a vulva would describe the sex they have as "things going in and out of my mouth"? That specific phrasing suggests to me that the partner has a penis (or possibly intermediate genitalia with a clitoro-penis long enough to go in and out of a partner's mouth). To me it sounds like Dan intended to insinuate oral sex on a penis specifically. If he had wanted to insinuate oral sex on a vulva or oral sex in general I think he would have said something different.

Edit: Testicles could also potentially go in and out of a mouth in a way that could be considered sex.
Again yes I think he meant a specific kind of sex act. And I know what the human anatomy is and looks like. I seriously don’t need to picture the whole in and out acts thanks.. again devils advocate of why others don’t see this As proof of anything.. though I do. Is that he lumped the “in and out of mouth “sex act with food and laughter.. and just to clarify I’m not someone who needs convincing of what he meant being associated with male on male attraction I simply mean to say that even now I still see why some don’t is all. Main thing I wanted to initially say was yes even with this video their will be people who don’t see a relationship between d&p. And as much as I love reading so much discussion with this video I wish I didn’t feel so horrible when people accuse dan of not being honest for not “not coming “ which i didn’t really see much on this site but have on another. I respect everybody’s opinions but I guess I just need to not take it to heart and hope I don’t offend anyone as it’s not my intention

User avatar
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: london

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by missemma » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:46 pm

I’m literally sat like this at people (not just on here) who mention that Dan:
a. has a secret girlfriend
b. giving self fellatio

Image

oh and also, because I’m childish, I laughed at dan saying “coming in and out of my mouth”. We already know he’s swallows to be polite 😂
:prideheart: :prideheart: :prideheart:

User avatar
jaej
moon room
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:27 pm
Pronouns: he/they/idm
Location: scotland

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by jaej » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:50 pm

shoe wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:14 pm
Rlights wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:29 pm
even the mentions about things “coming in and out of my mouth” which were lumped together ( laughter, food, sex-oral fixation) doesn’t point to a specific act/sexual orientation. After all I’m pretty sure that a heterosexual man in a relationship can also make comments about having an oral fixation.
discussion of sex using anatomical terminology, probably NSFW
Do you think that a man in a relationship with a person who has a vulva would describe the sex they have as "things going in and out of my mouth"? That specific phrasing suggests to me that the partner has a penis (or possibly intermediate genitalia with a clitoro-penis long enough to go in and out of a partner's mouth). To me it sounds like Dan intended to insinuate oral sex on a penis specifically. If he had wanted to insinuate oral sex on a vulva or oral sex in general I think he would have said something different.

Edit: Testicles could also potentially go in and out of a mouth in a way that could be considered sex.
to me that comment was also pretty specifically about sex with someone who has a penis to me. the reach for straightness to me would be suggesting that the comment was a complete accident that just happened to sound kind of like an innuendo that kind of fits haha oops.
i don't think that comment could really be related to anything other than penises, but since he just said "sex" and no sex necessarily has to involve mouths at all if that's not what you enjoy i see the "coming in and out of my mouth" as like a smaller section within the "sex" and "oral fixation" comments like a venn diagram of vague sex comments. that comment just fit best with the joke even if it's not exclusive, but i don't think it was a joke about something that doesn't happen, obviously
rewatching the video after going back to watch more queer eye made it all make a lot more sense honestly. it's exactly how i feel after karamo tells me i should love myself and embrace who i am
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag:

smartcookie
drama llama
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:19 am
Location: The north

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by smartcookie » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:53 pm

Secretstanner wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:36 pm
smartcookie wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:25 pm
shoe wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:14 pm
Rlights wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:29 pm
Hi 👋 I’ve been lurking on this site and others and thought i just come and share some thoughts on dan’s video. I’ve wanted to post before but never had the guts i even wrote an initial long comment today but it got deleted since I took too long☹️. What I want to say is 1) I’ve read some comments saying that the video isn’t very honest because if dan was living his true self he would come out. I think some people think d&p shipbait which I don’t think and to them all that d&p do is dishonest but to me dan has been very open about not caring for labels and if he doesn’t want one than that’s good by me. 2) while I myself would like to think d&p are in a relationship it’s not necessary because it’s what they present. In all honesty none of their content screams romantic relationship to me I just think it because it would make sense if they were, living together for so long and all. If they came out with girlfriends I would not feel misled however because they never really made content in my eyes that directly tried to insinuate they were in a relationship.. even the mentions about things “coming in and out of my mouth” which were lumped together ( laughter, food, sex-oral fixation) doesn’t point to a specific act/sexual orientation. After all I’m pretty sure that a heterosexual man in a relationship can also make comments about having an oral fixation. Basically what I was trying to say, rather unarticulately, is that I understand why people don’t see this as proof of sexual orientation. I see both sides and so wanted to post since I’ve seen quite a few comments asking how anyone could think dan was still straight. Sorry this is such a ramble first post just wanted to finally say something
discussion of sex using anatomical terminology, probably NSFW
Do you think that a man in a relationship with a person who has a vulva would describe the sex they have as "things going in and out of my mouth"? That specific phrasing suggests to me that the partner has a penis (or possibly intermediate genitalia with a clitoro-penis long enough to go in and out of a partner's mouth). To me it sounds like Dan intended to insinuate oral sex on a penis specifically. If he had wanted to insinuate oral sex on a vulva or oral sex in general I think he would have said something different.

Edit: Testicles could also potentially go in and out of a mouth in a way that could be considered sex.
No, no, no! Maybe his femalepartner just have very long, thin and saggy breasts. Those he could easily suck on, and put in and out off his mouth to his hearts content!
Problem solved, finally a straight explanation! pfewwww

im sorry for this stupid fucking post, please do continue
I saw someone say that they saw a comment that said maybe dan has oral sex with girls that wear a strap on!?!?!? I literally have no words. It’s the biggest reach Iv ever seen in my life.
Omg, that’s almost better! That way he canboth be straight and still enjoy the ways of dick sucking. It is almost too good to be true!
everything sucks forever

User avatar
shoe
jimin's eyebrows
jimin's eyebrows
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:06 pm
Pronouns: they/them

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by shoe » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:57 pm

Rlights wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:42 pm
shoe wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:14 pm
Rlights wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:29 pm
Hi 👋 I’ve been lurking on this site and others and thought i just come and share some thoughts on dan’s video. I’ve wanted to post before but never had the guts i even wrote an initial long comment today but it got deleted since I took too long☹️. What I want to say is 1) I’ve read some comments saying that the video isn’t very honest because if dan was living his true self he would come out. I think some people think d&p shipbait which I don’t think and to them all that d&p do is dishonest but to me dan has been very open about not caring for labels and if he doesn’t want one than that’s good by me. 2) while I myself would like to think d&p are in a relationship it’s not necessary because it’s what they present. In all honesty none of their content screams romantic relationship to me I just think it because it would make sense if they were, living together for so long and all. If they came out with girlfriends I would not feel misled however because they never really made content in my eyes that directly tried to insinuate they were in a relationship.. even the mentions about things “coming in and out of my mouth” which were lumped together ( laughter, food, sex-oral fixation) doesn’t point to a specific act/sexual orientation. After all I’m pretty sure that a heterosexual man in a relationship can also make comments about having an oral fixation. Basically what I was trying to say, rather unarticulately, is that I understand why people don’t see this as proof of sexual orientation. I see both sides and so wanted to post since I’ve seen quite a few comments asking how anyone could think dan was still straight. Sorry this is such a ramble first post just wanted to finally say something
discussion of sex using anatomical terminology, probably NSFW
Do you think that a man in a relationship with a person who has a vulva would describe the sex they have as "things going in and out of my mouth"? That specific phrasing suggests to me that the partner has a penis (or possibly intermediate genitalia with a clitoro-penis long enough to go in and out of a partner's mouth). To me it sounds like Dan intended to insinuate oral sex on a penis specifically. If he had wanted to insinuate oral sex on a vulva or oral sex in general I think he would have said something different.

Edit: Testicles could also potentially go in and out of a mouth in a way that could be considered sex.
Again yes I think he meant a specific kind of sex act. And I know what the human anatomy is and looks like. I seriously don’t need to picture the whole in and out acts thanks.. again devils advocate of why others don’t see this As proof of anything.. though I do. Is that he lumped the “in and out of mouth “sex act with food and laughter.. and just to clarify I’m not someone who needs convincing of what he meant being associated with male on male attraction I simply mean to say that even now I still see why some don’t is all. Main thing I wanted to initially say was yes even with this video their will be people who don’t see a relationship between d&p. And as much as I love reading so much discussion with this video I wish I didn’t feel so horrible when people accuse dan of not being honest for not “not coming “ which i didn’t really see much on this site but have on another. I respect everybody’s opinions but I guess I just need to not take it to heart and hope I don’t offend anyone as it’s not my intention
Apologies for misinterpreting your point. Please consider my response as a response to people who see Dan's wording as compatible with him having a partner with a vulva.

Secretstanner wrote:I saw someone say that they saw a comment that said maybe dan has oral sex with girls that wear a strap on!?!?!? I literally have no words. It’s the biggest reach Iv ever seen in my life.
:lol:

User avatar
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:08 pm
Location: london

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by missemma » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:00 pm

Hazel posted this, I mean totally girlfriend confirmed
and then liked and retweeted this. If that isn’t confirmation I don’t know what is*


*ps I am obviously joking just wanted to be wild for a second.
:prideheart: :prideheart: :prideheart:

User avatar
daichii
rainbow nerd
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:49 am
Pronouns: she | her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by daichii » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:02 pm

It was very generic advise but as long as it works for some people it's all right.

For me dan is def not straight, I wouldn't put a label on him since he clearly doesn't want one but he for sure made a point on highlighting how much he enjoys sex with men. What threw me off was that I got the impression he is having casual sex (and that doesn't fit in on the phan relationship) but as everything with these guys I'm not 100% sure due to their ambiguous wording. Perhaps he chose to say sex instead of romance to make the bj jokes... who knows. I wish Phil makes a liveshow before this vid is old news *sighs*
Image

cocolero
crusty sponge
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by cocolero » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:07 pm

hello9217 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:52 pm
I don't really think that at this point if you don't believe they are in a relationship then you probably never will until they explicitly say it. I mean people can believe what ever you want to and we both have reasons but I don't think it's entirely crazy to think that the guy that he enjoys sucking off is Phil.

Lets say he's talking about a long-term boyfriend for a sec; is he okay that dan went on vacation with bryony, wirrow and Phil without him? Ok maybe he was on the trip but they were lucky and no one saw him. Is he okay that four days before Christmas he went up to Isle of Man with Phil's family for a couple days? Maybe it's just a big coincidence and his family also lives on the Isle of Man. Maybe Dan just met this dude a month ago so it's a new relationship. So in that case is he okay that Dan spent his Valentines Day with Phil, Martyn, and Cornelia. Well hey that was a lunch right for Cornelia's bday; maybe they went out for dinner and no one saw them. I really hope he's okay with the fact Dan's going to be gone for 6 months with Phil. Maybe he can go and hope that no fan sees them in all the places they are going to meet fans. Definitely a strong possibility...
A bit behind, but having been in all manner of relationships, this is the big problem for the anti-phans. Having a best friend and a romantic partner is one thing, and there’s even jealousy in that kind of dichotomy, but at this level?

If Dan’s not just playing the field(still a possibility), then we’re looking at a bf who is ok with him living with another guy, being openly and constantly shipped with that same guy on the tubes, making popular video content with that other man on a weekly basis while being hidden himself, traveling to important family holidays with him, and leaving the country with him for at least 6 months twice in the last 3 years without bringing the bf along.

I’ve been saying it in different ways since 2010, but the person who puts up with that much simply doesn’t and shouldn’t exist.

The are two penises readily available to Dan, and despite the size of his mouth and his newfound physicality, there’s only 1 that he can physically reach with his mouth.

There’s giving people the space to define themselves and their relationships without making unnecessary assumptions, and then there’s deliberately ignoring the patently obvious. We’re there, folks.

User avatar
flarequake
fursona
Posts: 2043
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:55 pm
Pronouns: She/her
Location: London, UK

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by flarequake » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:12 pm

Oh hell, if Phil did troll us to that extent I’m not sure if I’d laugh (I would, but part of me wouldn’t want to so easily).

Welcome to the forum, Rlights :welcome:

Ooh, I like the watercolour. I’m not sure what the white box is, did I forget something from the video already?

User avatar
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 6:48 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Finland

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by somethingsketchy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:14 pm

flarequake wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:12 pm
Oh hell, if Phil did troll us to that extent I’m not sure if I’d laugh (I would, but part of me wouldn’t want to so easily).

Welcome to the forum, Rlights :welcome:

Ooh, I like the watercolour. I’m not sure what the white box is, did I forget something from the video already?
I was also wondering about the box. Maybe it's representing the diamond playbutton that would be sent in a white box if Dan ever got one?
#stanloona

User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Posts: 4888
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by alittledizzy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:15 pm

somethingsketchy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:14 pm
flarequake wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:12 pm
Oh hell, if Phil did troll us to that extent I’m not sure if I’d laugh (I would, but part of me wouldn’t want to so easily).

Welcome to the forum, Rlights :welcome:

Ooh, I like the watercolour. I’m not sure what the white box is, did I forget something from the video already?
I was also wondering about the box. Maybe it's representing the diamond playbutton that would be sent in a white box if Dan ever got one?
I think it's supposed to be the futon thing (is that the right word for it?) that he said he loves to stretch out on when he's having his crisis moments.

User avatar
LadyLackless
sad dimple
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: UK

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by LadyLackless » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:17 pm

flarequake wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:12 pm
Oh hell, if Phil did troll us to that extent I’m not sure if I’d laugh (I would, but part of me wouldn’t want to so easily).

Welcome to the forum, Rlights :welcome:

Ooh, I like the watercolour. I’m not sure what the white box is, did I forget something from the video already?
Is it the new existential crisis location, the grey footstool thing?

User avatar
ratlad
angel bean
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:45 am
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Post by ratlad » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:25 pm

I'm really hoping for some domestic pictures tonight like we got last year, and i have high expectations this time. gimme something cute and wholesome to fill my gay heart pls
:deppy: :prideheart2: :valentine:
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl

Locked