Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Image Image
gif credit: demonphannie

:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

What a way to kick off this thread... dang he looks good :philtrash:
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
phillyforgot
butt chair

I love the new thread title. Definitely satisfied with that vote (and the fact that my suggestion actually had a chance). :tu:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

How does he look so good? Bathroom lighting is never good. Wow what a sweet tweet, I love the self-confidence.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

whelpkeeper wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:23 pm What a way to kick off this thread... dang he looks good :philtrash:
They've apparently managed to deal with the beetle invasion...
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

I'm glad to see that they've kept the giant rubber ducky tbh, I've always loved it a strange amount lmao
so_cheesy
butt chair

Holy smokes he's amazing, this is perfection.

I guess Dan looks okay too.

:lol:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Hmm
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Why is he like this? I feel like I suffer a rollercoaster of emotions every time he posts.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Awaiting in-depth bathroom and tile analysis...
And where are the wood panels that Phil's bugs crawled out of? 2 flats confirmed? Phan divorce? (i'm kidding of course) no but really why would they have 2 bath tubs
kavat
pastel persona

When I saw the notif without the image being visible all I could think was "He's such a troll how dare he". But I wasn't disappointed when I opened up the tweet, he looks really good and calm :indepthbaths:
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

First thought is that he looks great, followed immediately by jealousy of people who have good bathtubs. Mine is so shallow. :cry: Although it's never birthed a horde of beetles, so that's a plus.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I am sitting here trying to work out the shape of their bath, it looks like a really strange shape, like the bit where his head is is at a point? Is it just that he's taken the photo in a weird angle? I need a diagram people.
phillyforgot
butt chair

Dan really does look pretty good in that picture. :stan: <3 :love2: :garbage:
liola
rankussy

Jesus he looks so good, I'm not one to die over collarbones but wowie! Also I can't help but be a little warm-happy at how he used "special guy" for the duck, it's a pointless thing I know.

when will Phil kill me and bless me at the same time with a similar pic how much do I have to pay, tell me oh Capita£ester
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

missemma wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:42 pm I am sitting here trying to work out the shape of their bath, it looks like a really strange shape, like the bit where his head is is at a point? Is it just that he's taken the photo in a weird angle? I need a diagram people.
I'm thinking it's got to be this sort of shape, but obviously built into some kind of tiled/solid rock thing block, which explains the gaps where it wasn't laid correctly that the beetles would have come from.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

obsessivelymoody wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:50 pm I'm thinking it's got to be this sort of shape, but obviously built into some kind of tiled/solid rock thing block, which explains the gaps where it wasn't laid correctly that the beetles would have come from.
Ooh, very fancy! I remembered there was a section from the Dan and Phil bloopers where Dan was sitting on the edge of a bath so went to see if it was the same one so I could work out the shape properly but it isn't. Two baths, those fancy fuckers :lol:

edit: bath number one
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Well, that's a photo I never expected to see. My not-quite-first thought was "that's a big duck he's got there" and only a second later sniggered when I realised how that sounds. Good relaxing Sunday evening vibe, he looks cosy.
DatCog
blobfish

Yeah I think the dark grey tiled bath is the one in the filming flat - the one Phil put the flashing disco light thing in! It's rectangular where as the one Dan is posing in looks more oval shaped but boxed in. Both look nice and deep for lounging in :D
susan2
rainbow nerd

He's really going for that Instagram theme this year huh. Place your bets for his next 'yellow' themed photo ;)
Cute pic tho.

Kinda off-topic observation (related to D+P's management):
This could be old news, but I just noticed that their old friend Adam is no longer working with their management team. (Family Fizz, and thus Mia's Life, are also no longer listed with them).
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

I really want that duck. And i don't even have a bathtub.
malday
emo goose

missemma wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 pm
obsessivelymoody wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:50 pm I'm thinking it's got to be this sort of shape, but obviously built into some kind of tiled/solid rock thing block, which explains the gaps where it wasn't laid correctly that the beetles would have come from.
Ooh, very fancy! I remembered there was a section from the Dan and Phil bloopers where Dan was sitting on the edge of a bath so went to see if it was the same one so I could work out the shape properly but it isn't. Two baths, those fancy fuckers :lol:

You can see that rectangular bath better in 5 Things I Regret Buying - INFLATABLE HALLOWEEN COSTUME! and i agree with DatCog, that's probably the bath in the filming flat.
Secretstanner
truth bomb

malday wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:11 pm
missemma wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 pm

You can see that rectangular bath better in 5 Things I Regret Buying - INFLATABLE HALLOWEEN COSTUME! and i agree with DatCog, that's probably the bath in the filming flat.
Wow How many bathrooms they got! Don’t they have a shower as Well? Them having all these bathrooms is one of the main factors that makes me believe they have more than one apartment
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

I'm going to screaaaam I love Dan so much!!! <3 I truly love everything about him this past week I've felt so blessed seeing his face and his good work everywhere. His recent interactions on twitter have also been funny and amazing. I could discuss them all day. Only thing that could make me happier is that liveshow he promised. Please don't leave me hanging!
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
malday
emo goose

How i understand it:
bathroom 1 with only a shower:
bathroom 2 with a bathtub:
bathroom 3 with a bathtub:
ImageImage
Credit for the pics from past posts by autumnhearth, missemma.