Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ewok
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she/her

Guess I’m either in the minority or just tacky as hell but I totally am in love with the shirt. :shrug: Dan can pull off anything tbh. I think the only thing he’s ever worn that I’ve hated was the leather shirt. Shudder.

Also, I’m assuming Bryony is there as her insta story is her in her PJ’s preparing for the oscars and then laid out on what looks like either the fuzzy ottoman or the pimp blanket.

What a fun group, need me some friends like them tbh.
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
Kimship
glabella

KatjaZoe wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:04 pm ....I really won't be convinced they're together unless there's actual proof or it comes out of their own mouths. So far all they've ever said is that they are not together, and i'm going to believe them unless they say otherwise. And if i'm wrong, i will eat my words and declare them world's cutest couple and all that along with everyone else. I'm not opposed to them being together, it just doesn't seem to me like they are. Just because two guys are close and (at least dan that we know for sure) not straight doesn't mean that it has to be romantic.
This is exactly where I am. I surely wouldn't be shocked if they were together(I'll squee with everyone else), but nothing about their public relationship makes me think they they must be together, and, as I prefer taking people at their word, and they've repeatedly denied it, I don't really think they're "together". Dan could be having sex with a non-Phil boyfriend, or having one-night stands, or he could have a/multiple friends with benefits situation(s). All of those make as much sense to me as him dating Phil, given the information we know. I just don't think we know as much about their day-to-day lives as we sometimes assume we do. I remember when he went to a meeting at Buckingham(Kensington?Someplace?Help.) and everyone kind of realized that we only knew about this meeting because he directly told us. And he doesn't tell us all that much. I mean the "never leave the flat" thing is likely fairly exaggerated, just as their "don't have any other friends" thing obviously is.
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

i want a repeat of last year's oscar photo but phil asleep on dan's shoulder. OR a revenge photo of dan asleep on phil's shoulder from too many cocktails.

i don't care if it's farfetched! feed me, 20gayteen! :phangoggles:
greenergrass
stress mushroom

I'm seeing a second picture on tumblr of Dan in that shirt, that's similar to the one he posted. Where did that picture come from? I'm confused
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

whatdoiknow wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:09 am I'm seeing a second picture on tumblr of Dan in that shirt, that's similar to the one he posted. Where did that picture come from? I'm confused
he first posted one, deleted it quickly, and then posted the one on his insta.
Image Image
sugar
eclipse shirt

allsaintshowell wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:12 am
whatdoiknow wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:09 am I'm seeing a second picture on tumblr of Dan in that shirt, that's similar to the one he posted. Where did that picture come from? I'm confused
he first posted one, deleted it quickly, and then posted the one on his insta.
this IS cute...i prefer this photo
karma_yeah
philussy

I wonder why he deleted the photo . . .
What goes around, comes around Image
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

alien wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:37 am
snokoplasmic wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:31 am
hello9217 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:29 am :rofl: That shirt is an $1800 Versace Pajama shirt...its so ugly
Rich people never fail to both amuse and confuse me :lol:
I'll admit, though, I really did laugh out loud when I read his caption lmao
Do they sell Versace at tk maxx ?
https://twitter.com/danielhowell/status ... 56832?s=21
I'm gunna go with it is actual versace bc of this

I hope it was a really good discount bc it is def ugly. I usually can accept the money he spends on clothes cause they do look good, but this...
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

i live for tacky clothing and i actually love that shirt tbh
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
Kimship
glabella

karma_yeah wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:15 am I wonder why he deleted the photo . . .
I think because you couldn't see both nuts from that view.
shoe
Moderator Emeritus

karma_yeah wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:39 amNot quite sure what his drink would taste like, but . . . I admire the creativity.
Disarrono is a sweet almond liqueur. It tastes like marzipan, especially if you use milk as a mixer.

flarequake, hazelnuts are edible, though I'm not sure how they would taste after being soaked in champagne.

They were really going for that nuts theme, and I approve!

Edit:

I like both instagram posts. He looks cuter in the first one but I think I can see why he wanted to go with the second. I wonder if he posted the first one accidentally or if he actually changed his mind after publishing.

(I decline to comment on the shirt)
karma_yeah
philussy

Kimship wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:22 am
karma_yeah wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:15 am I wonder why he deleted the photo . . .
I think because you couldn't see both nuts from that view.
:rofl: of course! thanks!
What goes around, comes around Image
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh yeah, I know hazelnuts are edible, they’re a food after all, but he said in a tweet that those aren’t (I may have misunderstood it, ofc). Every time I look at the glass now I just see them floating there and think of what he said about the guy’s shorts and, well, it’s not an appetising thought :| I didn’t realise disaronno is almond-based. I don’t mind almonds in themselves, but somehow anything made with them tastes awful to me. This sounds like the nastiest cocktail I’ve ever heard of, but at least it looks like butterbeer so I can imagine it’s nice.

The deleted photo is cute, more of his cute face and fluffy hair, less of the awful shirt, but the smirk in the other one is something to behold.
parallel
phabergé

I just thought of something.

Okay, so we know Dan likes sleeping with people(/a person) regularly. Assuming he's not polya, I don't think he could be dating anyone other than Phil, because imagine if your long-term significant other was doing all that with another person. Of course, if it was someone other than Phil, we likely wouldn't know who they were and wouldn't hear about what they do do together, but that's still a lot of stuff Dan would be doing with someone else. But what if he's talking about non-committal hookups? Okay, so where does he find them? He can't just make a Grindr and expect people to not post it everywhere. He doesn't leave the house much IRL (from what we're told, at least) and I presume he's the type of person to not keep that in touch with his larger social circle, so it's unlikely to be a FWB (unless said FWB is Phil...? but I think at that point it's just called being boyfriends lmao, I mean everything they do together plus "benefits" is just a regular allosexual romantic relationship).

And if he was polya, Phil surely has to be one of his partners. Like I said, above, his other partners would just get jealous if he spent that much time with another person.

TL;DR: They're almost definitely together. By process of elimination, Dan can't be single, and if he's in a relationship, he has to be with Phil.

I already believed they were together before, but this just seems like concrete "modern" proof (because a lot of "proof"—I hate using that word, but for lack of a better term—is just "oh they did this in 2009 and they don't act like exes, therefore they're together") to me.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

On one hand, I applaud him for getting those designer deals at TJ TK Maxx. I love that shit. Them discounts are sexy.

On the other hand, really, Dan? Of all the Versace in the world??? If you're gonna go throwing money away like that, I know someone in the US that could really use a Givenchy bag. (Me. It's me. I'm the someone.)
hello9217
flower crown

parallel wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:37 am I just thought of something.

Okay, so we know Dan likes sleeping with people(/a person) regularly. Assuming he's not polya, I don't think he could be dating anyone other than Phil, because imagine if your long-term significant other was doing all that with another person. Of course, if it was someone other than Phil, we likely wouldn't know who they were and wouldn't hear about what they do do together, but that's still a lot of stuff Dan would be doing with someone else. But what if he's talking about non-committal hookups? Okay, so where does he find them? He can't just make a Grindr and expect people to not post it everywhere. He doesn't leave the house much IRL (from what we're told, at least) and I presume he's the type of person to not keep that in touch with his larger social circle, so it's unlikely to be a FWB (unless said FWB is Phil...? but I think at that point it's just called being boyfriends lmao, I mean everything they do together plus "benefits" is just a regular allosexual romantic relationship).

And if he was polya, Phil surely has to be one of his partners. Like I said, above, his other partners would just get jealous if he spent that much time with another person.

TL;DR: They're almost definitely together. By process of elimination, Dan can't be single, and if he's in a relationship, he has to be with Phil.

I already believed they were together before, but this just seems like concrete "modern" proof (because a lot of "proof"—I hate using that word, but for lack of a better term—is just "oh they did this in 2009 and they don't act like exes, therefore they're together") to me.
To me it's not even that he couldn't use an app to find people to hook up with, because he could, a lot of youtubers use Tinder and Grindr, it's more of the fact that if you look at everything that has happened; to me it makes more since to say that he is in a relationship with Phil. The thing that makes me laugh is when people say they aren't going to believe they are in a relationship until they say so themselves and then in the same breath go "well he probably has a secret boyfriend or is casually hooking up with someone." Like why would you believe him and Phil aren't in a relationship because they don't talk about ut and then say that you think he has a secret relationship even though he's never said that. And the thing that makes me laugh the most is when people will look at everything he has done with Phil and cast that aside and say that's just bros being bros and then will say that the person dan went on a walk with five months ago that he called his senpai is his secret lover :rofl: like okay honey...
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

aw haha at least he lasted an hour longer than last year
sugar
eclipse shirt

why was the extreme up close necessary? not that i'm complaining.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil always needing to cuddle something when he's sleeping... god damn, stop being so cute, Lester.
alien
procrastinator

obsessivelymoody wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:06 am aw haha at least he lasted an hour longer than last year
I can't get over how precious Phil is :love2:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

i stayed awake to see sleepy phil, the cutest of posts.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

I have been blessed
:transheart:
ratlad
angel bean

hello9217 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:03 am
parallel wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:37 am I just thought of something.

To me it's not even that he couldn't use an app to find people to hook up with, because he could, a lot of youtubers use Tinder and Grindr, it's more of the fact that if you look at everything that has happened; to me it makes more since to say that he is in a relationship with Phil. The thing that makes me laugh is when people say they aren't going to believe they are in a relationship until they say so themselves and then in the same breath go "well he probably has a secret boyfriend or is casually hooking up with someone." Like why would you believe him and Phil aren't in a relationship because they don't talk about ut and then say that you think he has a secret relationship even though he's never said that. And the thing that makes me laugh the most is when people will look at everything he has done with Phil and cast that aside and say that's just bros being bros and then will say that the person dan went on a walk with five months ago that he called his senpai is his secret lover :rofl: like okay honey...
bigggg agreeeee x2 !!!! also... it is pretty much confirmed they sleep in the same room at the very least. i didn't say the same bed! they could be Ernie and Bert! though I don't recall seeing a bunk bed or 2 separate beds in Dan's room :/ idk where I'm going with this.
ratlad
angel bean

obsessivelymoody wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:06 am aw haha at least he lasted an hour longer than last year
the best boy in the entire world doing a slep
neetbuzzer
delia smith
Pronouns: he/him/tired

wow you get distracted for 5 minutes and people are "subtly" coming out and i just. wooooooooow. holy shit. good deal.

also i don't think it was subtle at all but there were a staggering amount of comments along the lines of "omg did he just?" "what did he mean?" and my favorite, "omg it's so weird when dan talks abouts sex!1!1" like idk man.

i love when the comments are also a gift lmao

sorry if y'all have moved on! i was just very surprised and happy, haha. slightly frustrated (at one point i expected a 2 second "i'm bi/gay/etc" stinger to happen) but overall kind of... impressed. it was great to see a video that didn't feel like my (demographic) enjoyment of it was coincidental, i guess?

idk. lots of feelings. lots of laughs. lots of food. lots of ;)

now on to the other videos! and sorry if i was repetitive, i need to go back and read
ImageImage
no one would talk to you on fur affinity