Dan & Phil Part 67: Laughter, Food and Sex

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

zazzed wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:43 pm :lol:
ugh. mood.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
fancybum
senpai

That was feel good eye and brain bleach and I love life again for a very short period of time, thanks Phil (and Dan) :happytears:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
hello9217
flower crown

Was this video filmed today? Because when dan talked about the sausage dog and made it sound like a dick; Phil was like don't even go there dan.
Any way video made me laugh, nothing groundbreaking, but i like seeing them interact and it was funny.
Editing to say that I hope Phil actually does make that video of buying the first things insta recommends because i love when Saf makes those videos
Last edited by hello9217 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I :love1: Phil. This was exactly the content I was craving and he delivered.
alien
procrastinator

13 mins of playful teasing and I'm not gonna look into any deeper than that lol (but will enjoy reading anything written here about it)
autumnhearth
senpai

Well that was interestingly appropriate. Teasingly denying and explaining away why things are recommended, including blaming the audience... (the difference being I don’t think they expect us to believe them)
Last edited by autumnhearth on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

fancybum wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:11 pm That was feel good eye and brain bleach and I love life again for a very short period of time, thanks Phil (and Dan) :happytears:
a mood if i've ever seen one :thumb:
thank's you were great
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

I don't even know. There's nothing sexual about pottery. I saw a lot of weird stuff I never wanted to see. I'm not sure what to make of any of it. Nice filler video though, nothing special, but good fun.
Philena
blobfish

autumnhearth wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:18 pm Well that was interestingly appropriate. Teasingly denying and explaining away why things are there, including blaming the audience...
Yup.
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

Cute video, back to male affection, one earring - right ear only, and further flat info for the flat conspiracists! Apparently there are blinds on the right hand wall of the AP set...

Thanks Phil! Best of all men! <3
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Dan's not allowed to look that good when I'm mad at him.

But yeah. Excellent video, really left me feeling a lot better than I did before. Their newfound love of Timmy Chalamet and CMBYN gives me feels.
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

Loved the video so much, probably gonna rewatch a million times because this is the EXACT type of mindless content I love the most :lol: Phil always pulls through for me
liola
rankussy

I liked the video, it made me smile multiple times which honestly happens almost every single time with Phil videos. This time I didn't see in my subscription box and didn't get a notif, first time ever for Phil, kinda sucks maeh

Rolled my eyes a bit at Dan making dick jokes again but I'm gonna be positive and say they must've filmed it before Phil got food poisoning. I guess. Though I'm more :tinfoil: about why Dan hasn't RT? I can't remember if he just does it for gaming videos and not for videos on AP even if they involve him?

They were cute though, I still really love their dynamics and I just adore how teasing Phil is with Dan. Love Phil owning that Timothy chalamet is who he wants to be, and also look at :roftl: you and everyone else apparently phil
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I loved the video, just what I needed. They were both very cute and it was just something I needed after a very stressful and long day at work. Plus so many cute pups.

Plus I am here for Dans earring, it looked really cute with that jumper and his super fluffy hair. I may add though he looked so tired, like he just woke up. I wonder when they filmed it.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Cute video. Good timing by Phil. They always know when they need to put out a distraction!
LadyLackless wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:20 pm Cute video, back to male affection, one earring - right ear only, and further flat info for the flat conspiracists! Apparently there are blinds on the right hand wall of the AP set...

Thanks Phil! Best of all men! <3
My thoughts exactly. When he pulled over the blinds. How small is that bedroom?
Does he really think that we believe he sleeps in there when Dan's room is huge? :tinfoil: :phangoggles2:
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
Amiaw
interactive introvert

liola wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:27 pm I liked the video, it made me smile multiple times which honestly happens almost every single time with Phil videos. This time I didn't see in my subscription box and didn't get a notif, first time ever for Phil, kinda sucks maeh

Rolled my eyes a bit at Dan making dick jokes again but I'm gonna be positive and say they must've filmed it before Phil got food poisoning. I guess. Though I'm more :tinfoil: about why Dan hasn't RT? I can't remember if he just does it for gaming videos and not for videos on AP even if they involve him?

They were cute though, I still really love their dynamics and I just adore how teasing Phil is with Dan. Love Phil owning that Timothy chalamet is who he wants to be, and also look at :roftl: you and everyone else apparently phil
it was filmed either Monday or Today because Dan's Oscar photo was on his photo page. It was cute...I just wish it was uploaded yesterday because right now I'm not ready to jump back on the phan train.
malday
emo goose

hello9217 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:12 pm Was this video filmed today? Because when dan talked about the sausage dog and made it sound like a dick; Phil was like don't even go there dan.
Any way video made me laugh, nothing groundbreaking, but i like seeing them interact and it was funny.
Editing to say that I hope Phil actually does make that video of buying the first things insta recommends because i love when Saf makes those videos
You can search when the thing they looke at were posted, the first thing Phil looked at was posted yesterday.
alch
ar·tic·u·late

personally, i wasn't really a fan of the video that much, just the "haha look that's sexual!" "no it's not it's not my fault" got old to me quickly.

That being said, maybe the fact that i was reading back through the discussion from today changed my perception, but still. fine filler video, didn't really care for it that much
phillyforgot
butt chair

I was a bit annoyed with Dan, but somehow I'm not that irritated at him after watching the newest video. Never mind, he's in my good books again. :love1:

I generally thought the video was short and sweet and Dan and Phil seem to have a similar taste in things to look at on Instagram.
somelikeitpink
living flop

Honestly?

Perfect video to follow this mess up. Made me smile and phil was obviously really trying to get dan cheered up and involved. It was actually really sweet?
fancybum
senpai

Katka wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:19 pm I don't even know. There's nothing sexual about pottery. I saw a lot of weird stuff I never wanted to see. I'm not sure what to make of any of it. Nice filler video though, nothing special, but good fun.
I think Dan was reacting to a fingeringesque motion haha, but I must respectfully disagree with nothing being sexual about pottery:
Also see: Ghost
Phil should file 'trying pottery' away for a future video idea though. And as always: he should do it on his bed.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Afunnyworld
sofa crease

malday wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:32 pm
You can search when the thing they looke at were posted, the first thing Phil looked at was posted yesterday.
I might be misunderstanding how Instagram works, but I think they might have filmed the video this morning.
This is a screenshot from the video:
and this is that same post on Instagram (a screenshot I just took)
I think that would mean it's been eight hours since they filmed the video.
somelikeitpink
living flop

Afunnyworld wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:43 pm
I might be misunderstanding how Instagram works, but I think they might have filmed the video this morning.
Daaaamn they were quick then
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Afunnyworld wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:43 pm
Was just about to post the same thing.

So it was damage control. But quality damage control, if I do say so myself.