Dan & Phil Part 67: Laughter, Food and Sex

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
citizen_erased
truth bomb

flarequake wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:06 pm Hmm, okay, I see it now. I like that jumper too, it reminds me of a space-cake, all black with star-flecks.
I'm assuming you meant a cake with space decoration, because oh boy does my mind go in a different direction when you say space-cake :lol:

on a more on-topic note: I'm happy to see Phil's spending some time with his family, regardless of why and whether it's with dan or not. They're going to be busy af soon, and I'm glad they're taking some breaks here and there before tour madness begins.

(This has been my incredibly sleep deprived pointless contribution, I'll go back to lurking for a bit now)

edit: I'm so sorry this is at the top of a page. I don't usually care, but this time? Oh no :lol:
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

I’m amused at the thought of the Lesters having velvet walls. Is it wooden flooring or cardboard? Jersey sheets or shorts? What color is the dress?! (Not poking fun at any one person, just tickled by how the conversation evolved).

@flarequake space-cake?
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Lol, yeah, I did just mean a black cake with white specks for stars.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

missemma wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:20 pm
whatdoiknow wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:46 am This is offtopic, but I noticed after the time change last night that the time on here is an hour early now, since I'm guessing the time change hasn't taken effect on the site. This isn't a huge deal, but just wondering if this will be fixed, or if we need to go into our settings and change it manually somehow.
You can change the time setting in your profile which can be found under “control panel” :)
Thank you!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Dan's up late liking some stuff on twitter. (I guess not super late considering their normal bed time, though.)

I feel like we should take bets on when we think Phil comes home, and if Phil announces when he comes home.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

i wonder what Dan does alone at home
(don't let ur mind go to that place, it's not what i meant)
i just imagine him sitting in silence, playing video games, and then taking shame naps. relatable tbh. i hope him and Phil skype, that'd be cute. i hope they r doin well! also i hope Phil does a liveshow soon and tells us why he gave his mom that horrifying face mask.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

ratlad wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:39 am i wonder what Dan does alone at home
i just imagine him sitting in silence, playing video games, and then taking shame naps. relatable tbh. i hope him and Phil skype, that'd be cute. i hope they r doin well! also i hope Phil does a liveshow soon and tells us why he gave his mom that horrifying face mask.
god i would give anything for a phil liveshow at this point lol

also those nerds definitely skype when they're apart
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:47 am

Aw i haven't watched that in a while, makes me wish the boys would post on their insta stories more than just Dan doing it literally only that one time.
(he even mentioned he would like to do it again/more often in his january liveshow but nothing's come of it)
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
ratlad
angel bean

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:47 am

yeah ahah i was thinking about that!!! i love them so much.
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

them skyping when phil is gone is always really cute but i can never get over how much i hate dan breaking the cup....it's so obviously staged that i cringe every time
flarequake
not an airport stalker

I was so annoyed about the cup-breaking too. Aside from his acting skills, what did it ever do to him? People need those. The rest of it was pretty cute, though, especially the bits on the bus and in the cereal aisle.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Dan with the uplifting twitter likes:
While Phil is liking wholesome dog things. (I like how this one is @ Dan even though Phil is mentioned too.)
flarequake
not an airport stalker

I relate to both those tweets. That's quite a blanket, good printing. I love the fuzzy big-eyed bird, it could be the mascot for my life.
autumnhearth
senpai

Bird of Paradise vs a Great Potoo :lol: That’s a great contrast. We’ve been watching Planet Earth I & II on Netflix and the Birds of Paradise are incredibly flamboyant. Potoo remind me of porgs in the eyes and nightjars (my patronus) in the wide beaks. Both birds are kinda ridiculous in their own way.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

So apparently the Tesco Mobile twitter has spent all morning reply to phans, sometimes about phan? Ergh. Awkward.
ratlad
angel bean

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:29 pm So apparently the Tesco Mobile twitter has spent all morning reply to phans, sometimes about phan? Ergh. Awkward.
hello fellow teens, are we doing this whole "shipping" thing right? we love the youtubes! please buy from us.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

ratlad wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:34 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:29 pm So apparently the Tesco Mobile twitter has spent all morning reply to phans, sometimes about phan? Ergh. Awkward.
hello fellow teens, are we doing this whole "shipping" thing right? we love the youtubes! please buy from us.
Literally, though.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

Dan and Phil don't even use Tesco Mobile themselves, as far as I know...
VengefulBlue
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: they/them

citizen_erased wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 pm
flarequake wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:06 pm Hmm, okay, I see it now. I like that jumper too, it reminds me of a space-cake, all black with star-flecks.
I'm assuming you meant a cake with space decoration, because oh boy does my mind go in a different direction when you say space-cake :lol:
:lol: same tbh. tho i think i've had a combo of both meanings - truly cosmic brownies, with little chocolate chips & colorful sprinkles mixed in ;)

a solid cringe-laugh at tesco twitter, and full agreement with dan's latest like. i hope dan doesn't miss phil too badly, i bet he's coming home today/tomorrow. i want a phil liveshow on thursday, i miss him :cry:
greenergrass
stress mushroom

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 pm
ratlad wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:34 pm
Literally, though.
Why. Just why
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

whatdoiknow wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:46 pmWhy. Just why
Actual footage of Tesco on this very day:

autumnhearth
senpai

Skimming through their replies and I’m picturing some imperfect AI, with only small data base of pop culture, responding. It’s pretty creepy either way.
ratlad
angel bean

i see that dan has liked a video on twitter today that phil liked yesterday. 8 years later and dan is still stalking phil on twitter. sad!
greenergrass
stress mushroom

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:47 pm
whatdoiknow wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:46 pmWhy. Just why
Actual footage of Tesco on this very day:

Thanks for making me laugh out loud at work
Ewok
rainbow nerd

ratlad wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:32 pm i see that dan has liked a video on twitter today that phil liked yesterday. 8 years later and dan is still stalking phil on twitter. sad!
this reads like a donald trump tweet. i cackled.
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««