Dan & Phil Part 68: The Quiffening

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
greenergrass
stress mushroom

obsessivelymoody wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:29 pm Well there goes my dream of satanic Easter baking. I'm excited but still curious as to what they're going to do for April fools
where are deppy accessing my unfinished fics before they're posted..

I'm excited for the video!
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Ugh they look so good. I'm tired.

Which play button is that in the background? I can't make out the text. I like the idea of spreading them around the house as constant reminders of how far they've come.

Edit to add Tyler's relatable reply
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh, this is so cute. Cuties baking in bunny ears, what more do we need? Plenty tbh, but I’ll take it.
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

I don't know why, but seeing them back to back and Dan so much taller than Phil is doing things to my heart :love2:
hellothere
tol bean

kavat wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:00 pm Which play button is that in the background? I can't make out the text. I like the idea of spreading them around the house as constant reminders of how far they've come.
hello! please correct me if i’m wrong, but isn’t the danandphilcrafts silver play button the only silver play button that we have seen from them? (sorry for my english :( )
autumnhearth
senpai

kavat wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:00 pm Ugh they look so good. I'm tired.

Which play button is that in the background? I can't make out the text. I like the idea of spreading them around the house as constant reminders of how far they've come.

Edit to add Tyler's relatable reply
My husband said something similar: “god help us all”, but it has an entirely different sentiment than Tyler’s tweet. I love the darker ears on Dan, I’m curious about what colors they actually are. Very glad this is tomorrow, so I won’t be on a plane. No idea what it means for Sunday.

I had a dream last night that they posted a video titled ‘Baking with OUR girlfriend”. As in they had one shared girlfriend, because they share everything, but they emphasized it was not a triad/thruple and that they were still *completely platonic*. It was a disaster.

It looks like it is their Crafts plaque. Their gaming one is bigger right?
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

I totally don't know what to expect for tomorrow, but something tells me there's something mildly suspect about this baking video... idk I'm a fan of unexpected twists so I'm just hoping for an April Fools prank or something along those lines. Excited either way- I mean those bunny ears tho :love2:
snokoplasmic wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:15 pm I don't know why, but seeing them back to back and Dan so much taller than Phil is doing things to my heart :love2:
There's just no way that there's only an inch difference in height between them. Like I literally think that's impossible. Either Dan's grown some more relatively late in life or Phil was hit by a shrinkinator. Either way, I agree that it's a cute pose, esp. with the height difference.
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
sparkle
blobfish

I'm spiritually ready for the baking video.

I am officially hyped.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
hello9217
flower crown

whelpkeeper wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:46 pm
snokoplasmic wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:15 pm I don't know why, but seeing them back to back and Dan so much taller than Phil is doing things to my heart :love2:
There's just no way that there's only an inch difference in height between them. Like I literally think that's impossible. Either Dan's grown some more relatively late in life or Phil was hit by a shrinkinator. Either way, I agree that it's a cute pose, esp. with the height difference.
I always thought it was because Phil's posture is just so bad. Like if he stood up straight it would be an inch difference but he kind of hunches over slightly.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

autumnhearth wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:39 pm
I had a dream last night that they posted a video titled ‘Baking with OUR girlfriend”. As in they had one shared girlfriend, because they share everything, but they emphasized it was not a triad/thruple and that they were still *completely platonic*. It was a disaster.
Are you sure you don't write phanfics? :ribena: :rofl:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:elephant: MOD NOTE :elephant:

You might have noticed things looking a little bit differently around here... check out our ANNOUNCEMENT POST to learn more about our four new style options, new ranks, and new ways to access the forum!

(And don't worry - if you're the sort of person who isn't keen on change, you are still able to manually change back to the old style for a while longer.)
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

hello9217 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:55 pm
I always thought it was because Phil's posture is just so bad. Like if he stood up straight it would be an inch difference but he kind of hunches over slightly.
when you hit your 30's, you tend to shrink a tiny bit (according to my mom)
but phil does have a pretty poor posture, so yeah, i don't think he's old enough to start losing height.
30 ain't even old!!!
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

ratlad wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:28 pm
hello9217 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:55 pm
when you hit your 30's, you tend to shrink a tiny bit (according to my mom)
but phil does have a pretty poor posture, so yeah, i don't think he's old enough to start losing height.
30 ain't even old!!!
I think it's a mixture of Dan being actually slightly taller, Dan often wearing thicker soled shoes, and Phil's poor posture not doing him any favorites. If I had to guess I'd say there's maybe an inch (if that) difference really between them.
autumnhearth
senpai

The blue cosmos theme is extremely pleasing. Thank you! :ribena:
alch
ar·tic·u·late

Loving the new themes! I have mine set to the galaxy one and it looks great, though I also now sort of want to set mine to the others as well
Lizwilson96
placenta

What if Dan is so much taller than Phil in this photo because he's wearing heels? Lol I'd be so here for that. Sorry this is my first post idk what I'm doing.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Lizwilson96 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:29 am What if Dan is so much taller than Phil in this photo because he's wearing heels? Lol I'd be so here for that. Sorry this is my first post idk what I'm doing.
Hello and :welcome: ! I expect you mean some actual heels beyond just thick soles! Dan's so tall he might as well get taller! :lol:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Lizwilson96
placenta

lefthandedism wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:35 am
Lizwilson96 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:29 am What if Dan is so much taller than Phil in this photo because he's wearing heels? Lol I'd be so here for that. Sorry this is my first post idk what I'm doing.
Hello and :welcome: ! I expect you mean some actual heels beyond just thick soles! Dan's so tall he might as well get taller! :lol:
Thank you! Yes I would just love to see dan in something traditionally more feminine. I don't think he's actually wearing heels but I think it's be cool to see him in like combat boots with flowers on them or more glitter accessories.
minnow
not a first-time poster

Literally always lurk on this forum, but coming out of hiding for a mini-rant. I can't believe they are coming to Mumbai in September when I'll be in college, and to Philly in June when I'll be home for the summer. And the ticket prices in Mumbai are so frickin reasonable, which is bugging me even moooore! Like why you gotta do this to me Deppy?!

I'm just going to sit here and think about the Easter baking vid instead, and the reactions I'll get to read here after it!
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Hurray! They seem to have got an electric mixer :stan: That hand whisking was too painful to watch.
pararlama
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: they/them

super hyped for the vid today, i hope they don't upload too late at night.

also them giving us a warning is a bit ooc isnt it im :tinfoil:

so i think it's only fair that he comes up here and shares this with me

flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

On the height difference, I find if you follow the top of Phil’s head to Dan’s, there’s still only an inch or so difference and Dan’s fluffy hair counts for the extra, even when it was straight it fluffed up. There are a few photos out there where maybe Phil was standing better cos they look a lot closer in height.

Love the new themes, very amused by Phil’s apparent favourite colour ;) I’d noticed the little blue paper symbols by new posts. Also the new ranks, I’m no longer an angel bean! Looked like I was gonna be the same for 500 posts, but now I’m pastel :bloom:

The teaser photo is new, but maybe they want to hype us up even more cos they’re cheeky sneks who know how hyped we are already. They look very power-duo in it.
TheHomosexualAgenda
delia smith

Maybe the hyping up of the Easter baking video is part of the prank? Like they're making us all excited and speculate-y and when they drop the video it'll just be a "normal" baking vid (normal as in compatible to other previous baking videos lol).
Also I am in agreement with the people who said they'd like to see Dan in more traditionally "feminine" clothes or shoes, but judging by his height he probably has a very large shoe size. Wouldnt that make it quite difficult to find more "feminine" shoes in his size?
Side note: does anyone know Dans shoe size or be able to estimate it somehow?
thesadassassin
dank meme

TheHomosexualAgenda wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:06 am Maybe the hyping up of the Easter baking video is part of the prank? Like they're making us all excited and speculate-y and when they drop the video it'll just be a "normal" baking vid (normal as in compatible to other previous baking videos lol).
Also I am in agreement with the people who said they'd like to see Dan in more traditionally "feminine" clothes or shoes, but judging by his height he probably has a very large shoe size. Wouldnt that make it quite difficult to find more "feminine" shoes in his size?
im pretty sure he said that he's an 11.5 (and phil said he's an 11 btw)
TheHomosexualAgenda
delia smith

thesadassassin wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:37 am
TheHomosexualAgenda wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:06 am Maybe the hyping up of the Easter baking video is part of the prank? Like they're making us all excited and speculate-y and when they drop the video it'll just be a "normal" baking vid (normal as in compatible to other previous baking videos lol).
im pretty sure he said that he's an 11.5 (and phil said he's an 11 btw)
Ah thank you! Oh wow 11.5 is preeeety large. As a size 3.5 I always find it hard to get shoes in my size, even online, as hardly any shops sell .5 shoe sizes. :lol: