Dan & Phil Part 68: The Quiffening

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

@OhItsElliott welcome back to the best website on the internet ;)

@liola my video posted ^^ is that highlight of the 5 hour trolling. That alongside them turning the light on and off to spell pigeon half way through (apparently, I didn’t watch that bit personally).

Also, we need to rename pigeonfest to:
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
fancybum
senpai

updatedphan did a thorough summary so if you couldn’t watch the whole thing, just read this and it’ll be like you were there
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
argo
crusty sponge

someone was playing jazz music at some point. that was definitely a highlight :D
sarmstr2
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

argo wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:56 pm someone was playing jazz music at some point. that was definitely a highlight :D
I wonder if it was the same sax man that chased Phil down the street from his tweet?
hello9217
flower crown

I'm sorry but that was hilarious. Firstly five hours looking at wall and having the ability to keep a consistent 4.5k viewers there with 8k at the end is just ridiculous to me. (Also there was like 450,000 thumbs up) I was there the whole time, I just had two windows open- one playing the stream and the other reading amaaf. Also that ending :tu: Phil is the ultimate troll! I just really enjoyed everyone chatting on younow and people keeping a running update on twitter when a pigeon was spotted. Also how did we get 7 pigeons in the first hour or so and then the last 4 had like 0 pigeons? Did dnp force them away from their balcony when one got near or something?
bluntedclaws
rainbow nerd

I was busy adulting and didn't even know pigeon fest was happening until 30 seconds before it ended. :(
I knew IDB could be trusted to provide recaps and timestamps. Thanks guys :thumb:
I'm watching the video of it on Tumblr but I haven't used the Tumblr video player much and it seems kind of hard to use. There doesn't seem to be a way to jump forward or backwards and it's hard to see what time I'm actually at. Does anyone have any tips for the Tumblr video player or does it actually really suck?
Sorry if I say something wrong. My first language is sarcasm. I've never really learned English
somebodyelse
smol bean

hello9217 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:59 pm I was there the whole time, I just had two windows open- one playing the stream and the other reading amaaf.
I literally did the same thing, the stream made for good background noise.
Matty: "Dan and Phil? Like Dan and Phil off the radio?"
Dan: "Phil I told you we couldn't call up as fans. Oh my god this is very embarrassing."
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I can’t quote because I’m on mobile but based on the timestamps on the previous page I’d be so curious to see an edit of the video that put it back in order.
Whommel
sofa crease
Pronouns: They/them

hello9217 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:59 pm I'm sorry but that was hilarious. Firstly five hours looking at wall and having the ability to keep a consistent 4.5k viewers there with 8k at the end is just ridiculous to me. (Also there was like 450,000 thumbs up) I was there the whole time, I just had two windows open- one playing the stream and the other reading amaaf. Also that ending :tu: Phil is the ultimate troll! I just really enjoyed everyone chatting on younow and people keeping a running update on twitter when a pigeon was spotted. Also how did we get 7 pigeons in the first hour or so and then the last 4 had like 0 pigeons? Did dnp force them away from their balcony when one got near or something?
1 window open for the livestream and 1 for A Match and a Fuse...I like your priorities. I had the livestream on my iPad, Love Nikki on my phone (the #spon worked) and Drag Race Thailand on my computer. I’ll finish the last chapters of amaaf tonight.

At one point I brought my iPad with the liveshow out into my kitchen and made pancakes. It’s been a very Deppy day.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I've been so exhausted from seeing my extended family that I haven't yet had an opportunity to comment on the baking video or the pigeon fest. I thought the baking was cute but something about it I couldn't quite put my finger on felt off compared to the previous ones. After catching up with this thread, I think I was disturbed by not seeing much of the actual baking. I really loved the bunsona roleplay, though.

Re: the livestream: Was the toy bird a new one or have we seen it before? At first I thought it was the same one as the bird in the halloween baking video, but when Phil took it farther away from the camera, it turned out to be smaller if I'm seeing correctly.
parallel
phabergé

what the fuck, did dan just make a joke about phil's dick

(sorry im only just catching up on the easter baking video but what in the holy hell is this)
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

can someone send me the link and password to the.... uuuhhhhhh..... *looks at the pen ink on my hand* secret furry role-play video where they bake on halloween,,,aaaaand something about pigeons or whatever?
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

ratlad wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:59 pm can someone send me the link and password to the.... uuuhhhhhh..... *looks at the pen ink on my hand* secret furry role-play video where they bake on halloween,,,aaaaand something about pigeons or whatever?
Here's the halloween video, straight (like Dan's hair) from dani snot's YouTube channel:

The pigeon stream can be watched on amazing phil dot tumblr dot com, or YouNow.
Last edited by alittledizzy on Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed link bc our prank broke it
kavat
pastel persona

I'm rewatching the baking video and noticed that 1: They have a wine fridge that seems empty and 2: their oven is called Zanussi and that makes me laugh more than it should. That's all.
theseclouds
crusty sponge

kavat wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:12 pm I'm rewatching the fursuit roleplay video in which they also bake and noticed that 1: They have a wine fridge that seems empty and 2: their oven is called Zanussi and that makes me laugh more than it should. That's all.
You just made me realize that I have a Zanussi oven as well and I don't even know what I feel right now.
Phantasy
woodland creature

kavat wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:12 pm I'm rewatching the fursuit roleplay video in which they also bake and noticed that 1: They have a wine fridge that seems empty and 2: their oven is called Zanussi and that makes me laugh more than it should. That's all.
The regular fridge also looked empty and had the houseplant right in front of it which wouldn’t make sense if it was being used everyday... maybe this is the “show” kitchen and the other kitchen is the one that’s for daily use.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

theseclouds wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:18 pm
You just made me realize that I have a Zanussi oven as well and I don't even know what I feel right now.
This just reminded me of how in Finland family-sized crisp bags used to have the text "MEGAPUSSI!" (yes, with an exclamation mark) on them in a giant font, but it had to be changed to the English equivalent "megabag" because foreigners were too disturbed by it. :lol:

edit: If you do a Google image search with "megapussi", you should get photos of the old design.
theseclouds
crusty sponge

^Oh man :lol:
Phantasy wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:21 pm The regular fridge also looked empty and had the houseplant right in front of it which wouldn’t make sense if it was being used everyday... maybe this is the “show” kitchen and the other kitchen is the one that’s for daily use.
Do we actually know for sure they have two kitchens?
fancybum
senpai

somethingsketchy wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:30 pm
edit: If you do a Google image search with "megapussi", you should get photos of the old design.
It being April 1st and all, I can only look at this advice with suspicion.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Phantasy
woodland creature

theseclouds wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:40 pm ^Oh man :lol:
Phantasy wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:21 pm The regular fridge also looked empty and had the houseplant right in front of it which wouldn’t make sense if it was being used everyday... maybe this is the “show” kitchen and the other kitchen is the one that’s for daily use.
Do we actually know for sure they have two kitchens?
Yeah... here’s the fridge (with actual stuff in it) from their other kitchen...
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

fancybum wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:47 pm
somethingsketchy wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:30 pm
It being April 1st and all, I can only look at this advice with suspicion.
I swear I'm not trying to prank anyone. :rofl:
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

missemma wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:45 pm I can only hope that dinofvyou1 comes out of hiding and makes an edit of pigeongate! that will be the real win here.
i didn't come here to have my hopes raised like that...dinofyvou1 if you're reading that...
thank's you were great
starwillow
dank meme

I don't think this was them coming out as birds, but they're definitely living in a glass nest
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

starwillow wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:31 pm I don't think this was them coming out as birds, but they're definitely living in a glass nest
Look. Until they say they’re birds, I don’t think it’s fair to assume anything about them. So what if Phil caws sometimes? Me and my roommate caw too. Humans can do that. Doesn’t mean they’re birds.

Tbh. I think they’re bird-baiting.
autumnhearth
senpai

rizzo wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:46 pm
starwillow wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:31 pm I don't think this was them coming out as birds, but they're definitely living in a glass nest
Look. Until they say they’re birds, I don’t think it’s fair to assume anything about them. So what if Phil caws sometimes? Me and my roommate caw too. Humans can do that. Doesn’t mean they’re birds.

Tbh. I think they’re bird-baiting.
:rofl: rizzo you’re making my day brighter