Dan & Phil Part 68: The Quiffening

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
fancybum
senpai

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:15 am I just saw someone (I already forgot if it was twitter or tumblr, that's what I get for closing out of things) point out that Dan might have purposefully made 'fucking' into a typo-ridden mess in his tweet just so that Phil could retweet it. That's both hilarious and sort of sweet, if true.
The wholesomeness, it burns :love2:
I want to know how long they were playing and the variety of yees it took to win. Need a liveshow, stat.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

fancybum wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:33 am
alittledizzy wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:15 am I just saw someone (I already forgot if it was twitter or tumblr, that's what I get for closing out of things) point out that Dan might have purposefully made 'fucking' into a typo-ridden mess in his tweet just so that Phil could retweet it. That's both hilarious and sort of sweet, if true.
I want to know how long they were playing and the variety of yees it took to win. Need a liveshow, stat.
Aww. Dan being so proud and bragging on Phil’s behalf warms my heart.

I also have to share my son’s latest fashion adventure inspired by his fave icon DH
So the kiddo is taking full advantage of his grandma’s wallet while we’re visiting. He has so far gotten a black satin cap with reversible black and silver sequins that he keeps drawing frowny faces on, a black on black leopard print tee, sparkling black leggings, faded black/grey jeggings, an over sized grey hoodie/tunic with a hint of black lace at the shoulders, plus numerous other black and charcoal shirts and shorts. He got *one* shirt with color, it’s pastel blue and he can wear it on Easter. He also insisted on trying on a one piece girl’s school uniform (it looks like a white button up, sweater vest and skirt, but is just one dress). It’s the one thing I had to say no to, on account that it was way too big on him. But um, that was a fun first. There were a few items my mom was hesitant about, but when I suggested we could wait to buy them back home she quickly caved. He also proudly announced to her that he’s dying his hair black and piercing his ears. He’s 8, which feels early for an emo phase, but I’m secretly delighted. :blackheart:
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Dan is the proudest bf(f) these days and I love it.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

autumnhearth wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:24 am
fancybum wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:33 am
Aww. Dan being so proud and bragging on Phil’s behalf warms my heart.

I also have to share my son’s latest fashion adventure inspired by his fave icon DH
So the kiddo is taking full advantage of his grandma’s wallet while we’re visiting. He has so far gotten a black satin cap with reversible black and silver sequins that he keeps drawing frowny faces on, a black on black leopard print tee, sparkling black leggings, faded black/grey jeggings, an over sized grey hoodie/tunic with a hint of black lace at the shoulders, plus numerous other black and charcoal shirts and shorts. He got *one* shirt with color, it’s pastel blue and he can wear it on Easter. He also insisted on trying on a one piece girl’s school uniform (it looks like a white button up, sweater vest and skirt, but is just one dress). It’s the one thing I had to say no to, on account that it was way too big on him. But um, that was a fun first. There were a few items my mom was hesitant about, but when I suggested we could wait to buy them back home she quickly caved. He also proudly announced to her that he’s dying his hair black and piercing his ears. He’s 8, which feels early for an emo phase, but I’m secretly delighted. :blackheart:
all of these posts are just full of wholesomeness i love it all
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh, Phil, what a lad :bigthumbsup:

Happy Birthday, IDB too :happybirthday: :newyear: :happybirthday: Tumblr also pointed out it was the anniversary of Phil's first vlog, funny that his first Fortnite win coincided.

autumnhearth that sounds like a great wardrobe.
dancy
procrastinator

The venues for Singapore, Hong Kong and India are now on the tour website, for anyone who's interested! I recall someone on Twitter saying the India date is during midterms or something, which is a bit of a shame

Edit: It's this thread.
Last edited by mermaid blood on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: twitter code fix
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

now this is a theory.

That CAH video, that supportive tweet, and 2 year IDB birthday planning! these things have made my busy week already 10x better. (i love that idb played deppy cah online together too, that's so fun. we should have more future dates)

has anyone noticed dan hunches forward and moves out of the camera line briefly right after feel a bit bashful/exposed, or making a borderline joke? i wish i'd noted down all the videos he does this now.

and the 'elevator eyes' (love whoever called it that) at 9.25ish, same prolonged questioning eye contact and slow smile as in the chopstick challenge when phil proposes eating the crickets all or nothing. i'm now imagining dan does this a lot and it's just usually edited out.

dan's look and lip-lick after discussing the cheeky bum sex and phil's coyness has destroyed me. what are they playing at? the lack of editing and censoring their natural reactions in that whole upload was delicious. i mean, i know there was a fair bit of editing and jumpcuts. it's so nice to watch them being themselves and not stressing about it and having fun.

ps. lesbian cheeky bum sex saves money on condoms AND prevents pregnancy, just fyi boys 8-) (i don't blame them for forgetting sex exists without penises though lol, they fully livin' in Penisworld™)
Last edited by mermaid blood on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
art in avatar by lily
TheHomosexualAgenda
delia smith

mermaid blood wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:52 am

ps. lesbian cheeky bum sex saves money on condoms AND prevents pregnancy, just fyi boys 8-) (i don't blame them for forgetting sex exists without penises though lol, they fully livin' in Penisworld™)
I just spat my drink :lol:
This reminds me of that theme park in South Korea which is full of various nsfw statues such as penises...
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

TheHomosexualAgenda wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:18 am

This reminds me of that theme park in South Korea which is full of various nsfw statues such as penises...
googled it.
why isn't there a tour date in south korea...?
art in avatar by lily
TheHomosexualAgenda
delia smith

mermaid blood wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:29 am

googled it.
Come to think of it, they do have very few tour dates in that part of the world. Why wouldn't they add another tour date in Asia rather than adding all those extra ones in America? Maybe something to do with the costs/effort of travelling to and entering countries? Idk.
Also, I had forgotten the name of that theme park so I had to Google search "penis theme park". Sorry mum.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

mermaid blood wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:29 am

googled it.
They decided to take mercy on BTS' careers.

i'm obviously kidding army phannies please don't kill me
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

That really sucks about the India date being in the middle of mid terms. I know Lilly Singh rescheduled a poorly selling concert during her last tour, initially people told her the reason they couldn't get tickets is because of when it fell in relation to school. I'm not sure if the rescheduled one actually sold better or not though. I also feel like Dan and Phil probably wouldn't have that much wiggle room with their schedule being tight unless they just want to hang out in India for an extra week.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

DatCog
blobfish

Like the background and the new raincoat, very aesthetic! Dan's hair has never looked better in my opinion :love2: . Is this in lieu of a live show? Hope not.
Last edited by DatCog on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheHomosexualAgenda
delia smith

He looks lovely. That's my in depth analysis :love2:
hello9217
flower crown

I would like to file my complaint for one missing earring but he’s pretty
TheHomosexualAgenda
delia smith

hello9217 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:01 pm I would like to file my complaint for one missing earring but he’s pretty
Just thought of this now, but wouldn't he look lovely with a nostril ring (silver, a la Troye Sivan) or like a septum ring? Or maybe some sort of industrial ear piercing?
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

I know that they are both very good looking people to begin with, and they both have expensive phones that have great cameras, but boy howdy, do they ever take good pictures of each other.
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Context would be interesting for this, is he modelling or is this his actual new raincoat (which could be totally more transparent, but he showed us that last year)? And where is this glass-block wall? So many questions.
Loafer
sofa crease

That's nice Dan, but you can chill with being more transparent about how much sex you're having. Tmi man, tmi.

(10/10 photo though <3 )
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

TheHomosexualAgenda wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:04 pm Just thought of this now, but wouldn't he look lovely with a nostril ring (silver, a la Troye Sivan) or like a septum ring? Or maybe some sort of industrial ear piercing?
Yes, i would love a more pierced Dan! Especially the industrial bar in his ear, i think he could really rock that look. (maybe i'm biased cause i have that piercing)

On another note, has anyone that ordered some of Dan's new merch received it or gotten and email that it shipped yet? I'm p sure I remember it saying on the website that they would ship March 23, but I haven't gotten an email saying they've sent it yet. I'm sure its probably just because they got an overwhelming amount of orders, but I was just wondering if this is normal? This is the first time i've ever ordered any of their merch, does it often take a long time to ship? I'm in america so i was prepared for it to take a while to get here, but I thought they would have at least sent it out by now
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
flarequake
not an airport stalker

I’ve only ordered from the worldwide/UK shop to the UK, but it seems normal for them to be overloaded and take a while. I’d wait a bit and then email them to check. They might still be slow to reply, but they’ll get there.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:56 pm
Love the subtext in the caption. Keep on trying man, you're getting there.
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

onceinaugust wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:24 pm I know that they are both very good looking people to begin with, and they both have expensive phones that have great cameras, but boy howdy, do they ever take good pictures of each other.
This!! I wish i have a friend, partner, person i share my life with that know my angles so well. Not that i have any good angle.. but it would be nice.
kavat
pastel persona

Love the picture, they really do well in being each others personal photographers. I wonder why he didn't tweet it though?