Dan & Phil Part 69: our cherry blossom

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
expiredfrappuccino
not a first-time poster

this video was too good. theres honestly too much to say
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

I'm so scared to watch this video I'm actually putting it off. Is it good??? Any/many antiphannie moments?

Edit: my rank omfg
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I can’t move past Phil saying fuck, I’ve watched it about 100 times. 2018 is too good to us.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
starwatersong
phabergé

This video was worth every wait in 2018. Sooooo good!
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!!!
WHY ARE THEY SO GORGEOUS WHAT
I'm sorry I had to pause who are these people!!!!
5 seconds in and I had to pause. this will be a lot.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
fancybum
senpai

You guys. I am at work. I have no wifi. I was at 90% of my data use 3 days ago and one day to go until it’s the new billing period. So what I’m saying is I literally just paid $10 to watch this video and.... it was worth it. Best video of any year past or present, I am so happy right now and Phil saying fuck is my sexuality thank thank thank

ITS SO GOOD Ablissa there’s no anti phan or else I’m so delirious it went over my head. They were comfortable watching pinof and commenting on the tackle. The yoga segment added 5 years to my life JUST WATCH IT
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

suddenly i'm buying every spare ticket i can find. holy shit that video was a blessing.
Image Image
ironic
lady door

i love them
If we all just traded in our knives for cakes, the world would be a better place.
nigel ratburn

(hi i've been inactive for forever but this video reactivated a fire in my soul)

by FAR my favorite part was in manchester. so soft. obviously the yoga challenge was lovely, too, and i was very pleasantly surprised at the positions they were willing to get into on camera. dog was super cute, although i thought it was a bit weird that dan started using singular language at the end when talking about the possibility of getting a dog when he was using plurals just a minute before. i could have done without the pinof reaction (some things should just... remain untouched) but it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. overall, it made me feel better about the tour and the entire "giving the people what they want" tagline. brb going to rewatch ten times because good GOD that was a lot to take in
sarmstr2

I'd like to thank god as well as Jesus.
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

Honestly I'm at a loss for words. I was expecting it to be good but omg that was EVERYTHING. I sat there with a big stupid smile on my face the entire time. And I am SO EXCITED to see II now.

I'm going to have to rewatch a few times and then see if I can come up with something more eloquent to say bc right now I'm too shook :lol:
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
Speedygonz33
squish

Wow they were blushing so hard during the yoga part lmao
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

I feel the need to watch that about 10 more times just to absorb it all. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. :D The title of the video pretty much sums it up.

I'm definitely with Phil when it comes to that weird hoodie of Dan's (also the wtf-flap on the pants), but they really do look good in each other's outfits. The ladybug sweater is :love1: on them both.

I'm also very, very curious about what all their tour will include and kinda jealous of people who live near enough to the venues to be able to go.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

I loved that so much. Going to watch again and maybe I'll have some coherent thoughts later, but that was even better than I expected (and I was already expecting a good video)
liola
rankussy

I want to make a detailed comment about how much I loved this video and how it was so clear they were pushing their own boundaries but also trying to mantain some kind of control (like with dan talking about the possibility of them getting a dog using we then using singular at the end and all the references of looking straight to the camera)

But i can't get past Phil saying fuck. Why is that so hot to me? I know the man swears, in my mind he swears probably as much as Dan SO WHY IS THAT SO???

Also i squealed at the dog part. And the yoga. I can't believe it
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

I'm pretty sure this video convinced me to move a flight I have scheduled back from a wedding to ridiculously early in the morning so I can get back and then drive three hours to the show closest to me. Effective promo boys!
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I'm at a definite loss for words, and I think it's going to take several rewatches for me to be able to be coherent about this video
SHITiveHITtheFANdom
butt chair

Huh! looks like I AM going to buy a ticket, if only for the stage itself :loveeyes: Neon and mirrors is an aesthetic I can get behind!
And holy fuck are they attractive in this video.
autumnhearth
senpai

That was so satisfying and emotional and funny. They didn’t totally ruin pinof, though it maybe have been my least favorite part. Choosing to recreate Manchester DITL had me choking up. The clothes were great, the yoga was great, pupper action (though I didn’t know Phil was allergic to them as well and the dog in either of our futures question was the only thing that could vaguely be interpreted as antiphan, everything else was so pro.) I liked that they had Tyler’s tweet reply at the forefront. I feel really really good about the tour and how genuine they are trying to be. Now I’m going to watch this again and again.

Thank you boys! <3 <3 <3
PolarFox
truth bomb

Holy shit. What a video, now i wanna go se the tour even though they arent anywhere close to where i live :c
This was all i wanted and more :ribena: :stan:
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
iero
phabergé

when i got the notification i jokingly said ‘**** off’ out loud because i didn’t quite believe it. anyway this is possibly my favourite d&p video ever???
honestly i’m shook to the core it was so good.. god this has rly fueled my love for them once more lol i cant wait for the tour now. off to rewatch over and over
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Wow, that delivered. The very beginning with Phil actually being direct about them as YouTubers, us as audience, it’s interesting to hear him talk about things like that. I was in love just with that. I guess he really does keep quiet if that’s all it takes.

Loved seeing them in each other’s clothes. I like the grid jumper on Phil and all the jeans, but the long jumper swamps him and I don’t like that white raincoat anyway. He does look stunning in black, though. Dan looks so cute in Phil clothes especially the jacket, those trainers and the ladybird pattern jumper.

Manchester Ditl recreation was very cute, got possibly all the iconic moments in especially Phil running by the fountain.

Pinof 1 reaction... I never thought I’d see the day. They did skip the Voldemort/I’d bang comments, good acknowledgement of the iconic educational glabella, and I wondered if they’d go right to the end for the tackle-glomp. Very practical of Dan to point out that he might have smacked his head on the wardrobe.

The dog part is adorable, them sitting on the floor to play with it or lie down to let it climb over them... good boys.

Holy heck they went for it with the yoga too. Looking cute in headbands and I love Dan’s trousers, they’re a strong look. Amazing he didn’t cause Phil any pain with his foot placement on the second one. The last one’s a bloody weird pose needing your head under the other’s crotch. The first one was quite impressive once he got both legs in the air.

Peer pressure making Phil say fuck :roll:

And some tour info. It sounds very cool and futuristic with the mirror tunnel and the neon. A website to submit stuff, at last we know their method. I was close with the app idea I guess. Phil’s diss track should be interesting, write it in baritone please, baby. I’ve forgotten half the other ideas already, but Dan on the piano? Be still my heart.
koalaselfie
living flop

I personally had zero buildup to this video because I haven't been checking this site, or the boys' Twitters, but MY GOD this was brilliant!!!!! I just...wow.
So excited to see them live now :D The set also looks incredible!
And Phil saying 'fuck'... so attractive for some reason??? As others have said!
(Also, obligatory mention that my signature makes sense with this latest thread title ;) Hehehe)
:cherryblossom: ~when ur sad, remember the deppy japan trip of 2015~ :cherryblossom:
starwatersong
phabergé

I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.

Dan also tweeted that Phil will be adding a blog. Bless 2018.
Last edited by alittledizzy on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed twitter embed
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

I'm begging everyone on this forum please film what you can, if you can. i can't believe i'm actually sad i'm not going to see this tour. this feels important i don't now why :(

MANCHESTER!!! That was the best part for me!! it was so beyond cute seeing them reminisce everything, and seeing their old apartment, was everything really.

strangely enough Phil saying fuck did nothing to me haha, i was just like ok finally we got this over with.

That look they shared after realizing they've known each other for 10 years... them contemplating for real on getting a dog after tour wowow... i'll treasure this video forever.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."