Dan & Phil Part 69: our cherry blossom

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
malday
emo goose

"Don't be done with Phil, you've got to spend all this time with me on a bus."
:happytears:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Reminder to vote!

Also, here's a gifset, bc I love this moment:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

can we talk about dan saying dab and evan coming back from the trip wih all the money and getting a home with floor to ceiling windows? did anyone else catch it? i think they were talking over each other when he was saying it.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
greenergrass
stress mushroom

I love joint liveshows because we get to see how in sync they are and how they finish each other's thoughts and already know all the stories and everything about each other. Like Dan asking 'which dream?' because you know Phil tells him every single dream that's worth telling. And they just get each other and work so well together, even when it's something as simple as hosting a joint liveshow.

And I loved the continual insistence that Phil isn't at all innocent outside of videos. Like, we all already knew that, but it's so nice to see that they aren't trying to hide that at all anymore. Phil's "I'm so filthy" or whatever he said, jesus christ. We know Phil, we know.

One of my favourite parts was the 'dan you're so done with phil part'. I love seeing dan slightly annoyed, and I absolutely love any hint into their more not-so-perfect lives. Like, I don't know if Dan was actually getting annoyed at all by Phil here (he did say it wasn't Phil specifically, but you could just see he was tired in general), but I would give a lot to see their normal fights and arguments and bickering that occur in their regular lives like any other couple. They obviously will get on each other's nerves sometimes because that's normal, and they will snap at each other and be moody and dumb like any other people in relationships would be, and I want to see all that.
malday
emo goose

i missed the editing window.

But @33:55, answering the question about content after the tour, Dan sings "a whole new world" and Phil makes a rhyme about PINOF10. :illuminati: but also,sure, hype things 6 months into the future, what could go wrong.
autumnhearth
senpai

They mentioned a new kind/format for liveshows right? Does Instagram have something like this? Still going with the theory that the tour will be sponsored by them.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

autumnhearth wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:33 pm They mentioned a new kind/format for liveshows right? Does Instagram have something like this? Still going with the theory that the tour will be sponsored by them.
I'm so intrigued by that. How different can the liveshows get? What exactly can be changed with a liveshow? Maybe the length of them? Like, if they just randomly popped in for a ten minute chat every once in a while, like with little tours of the theatres they're in and stuff like that (which sounds like an instagram type thing, if livestreaming is possible on instagram). Or some sort of a more formal format to the liveshows? Like, some sort of structure where they do certain things. I don't know, I'm grasping at straws here because I can't really figure out what they could be doing that would make a liveshow significantly different than it is now.
fancybum
senpai

Did those assholes say anything else about Quebec yet?
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

malday wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:25 pm i missed the editing window.

But @33:55, answering the question about content after the tour, Dan sings "a whole new world" and Phil makes a rhyme about PINOF10. :illuminati: but also,sure, hype things 6 months into the future, what could go wrong.
i think it was just because pinof 10 is a video that is happening closely after they're done tour, idk if they were exactly hyping it up...
but as always, i'm not opposed to anything groundbreaking.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

whatdoiknow wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:58 pm
autumnhearth wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:33 pm They mentioned a new kind/format for liveshows right? Does Instagram have something like this? Still going with the theory that the tour will be sponsored by them.
I'm so intrigued by that. How different can the liveshows get? What exactly can be changed with a liveshow? Maybe the length of them? Like, if they just randomly popped in for a ten minute chat every once in a while, like with little tours of the theatres they're in and stuff like that (which sounds like an instagram type thing, if livestreaming is possible on instagram). Or some sort of a more formal format to the liveshows? Like, some sort of structure where they do certain things. I don't know, I'm grasping at straws here because I can't really figure out what they could be doing that would make a liveshow significantly different than it is now.
you can stream live on instagram but...i'd personally not be interested in dan and phil doing that at all. like i could see it being an option during the tour, probably easier to do on a phone and not having to worry about questionable wifi connection on a laptop but it's definitely not something i'd want to continue after the tour, mostly because of the size. even when you login to instagram on a browser and watch stories/streams it's still the rough size of a phone screen and i'm greedy and i need more than that. plus, it would pretty much rule out joint liveshows simply because there's no way to really fit them both in shot.

i'd also personally be really surprised if insta sponsored the tour...i know dan and phil are popular but...instagram is huge. it'd be a giant leap from crunchyroll, at the very least.
Grey
lady door

fancybum wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:59 pm Did those assholes say anything else about Quebec yet?
Nope. :cry:
I'm having a stress.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."