Dan & Phil Part 70: giving the people what they want

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

I'm one of those people that are done with Louise and find her annoying these days, so I don't care for her being there, but seriously. Phil's hair. Phil's. Hair.
Just two months ago I thought it would never happen. He looks so damn good <3

edit: quality trash at the top of the page
human
dan hand trash

liola wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:01 pm
thestigdrivesamini wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:50 pm Has anyone heard anything about this? I wonder if something happened at the M&G or if it’s just someone making shit up. I can’t see Phil actually getting mad at someone

(Sorry, I’m on mobile and have no idea how to embed)
I mean this show has had no talk on Twitter so I doubt it's real tbh. I also just saw an anon on tumblr claim dnp pretended to kiss at the end of Brighton 2nd show so ya know, the fake gossip has already started
LOL I saw this with my own eyes and it wasn’t even.
Dan stood up from the piano stool to high five Phil after their song, lights went off just as he did so they high fived in the dark. Absolutely no kissing or anything that looked vaguely like it at all, ahaha.
Just got back from the show tonight. Was good!
Dan accidentally swore twice. This tour is only going to get worse lol.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

human wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:19 pm Just got back from the show tonight. Was good!
Dan accidentally swore twice. This tour is only going to get worse lol.

I'm sort of loving how messy the show seems to get at times tbh, though I'm sure it'll be smoothed out once they've been doing it for about a month or so
Last edited by lefthandedism on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed personal info
liola
rankussy

human wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:19 pm
liola wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:01 pm
thestigdrivesamini wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:50 pm Has anyone heard anything about this? I wonder if something happened at the M&G or if it’s just someone making shit up. I can’t see Phil actually getting mad at someone

(Sorry, I’m on mobile and have no idea how to embed)
I mean this show has had no talk on Twitter so I doubt it's real tbh. I also just saw an anon on tumblr claim dnp pretended to kiss at the end of Brighton 2nd show so ya know, the fake gossip has already started
LOL I saw this with my own eyes and it wasn’t even.
Dan stood up from the piano stool to high five Phil after their song, lights went off just as he did so they high fived in the dark. Absolutely no kissing or anything that looked vaguely like it at all, ahaha.
wait omg that's even cuter than the fake kiss lmao they high five after the song?? Why do I think it that endearing LMAO

And yes there was no way but like the claim was even funnier cause they said something like the crowd chanted them to kiss and they teased the whole giving the people what they want and leaned in to kiss as the lights went off Lol
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
knq
lava lamp

brummymummyof2 was with Louise and shared another two pictures backstage. I like that Dan took photos with two people in at least three different poses and every time he was like 'water bottle goes here? yes.'
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

This wording is new - at the end when they're giving out the awards (as relates back to the fan survey) and they're showing off the statue:

D: It's just two guys tied together.
P: They're fully naked as well.
D: It was supposed to represent Dan and Phil. It looks like two naked guys tied together.

They are just... constantly pushing those boundaries in terms of what they're comfortable talking about, aren't they? The next few months are gonna be a wild ride full of Wow, They Said That.
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

alittledizzy wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:28 am
This wording is new - at the end when they're giving out the awards (as relates back to the fan survey) and they're showing off the statue:

D: It's just two guys tied together.
P: They're fully naked as well.
D: It was supposed to represent Dan and Phil. It looks like two naked guys tied together.

They are just... constantly pushing those boundaries in terms of what they're comfortable talking about, aren't they? The next few months are gonna be a wild ride full of Wow, They Said That.
Same I can't believe it's only the third show and they're saying stuff like that, this tour is only going to get better and better. This reminds me of 2016s gamingmas, where their comfort levels changed very fast because they were doing it every day and didn't have the time to overthink it. Same with the instastories, I am loving it :love2:

I'm also really enjoying reading the best friend test thing (it's so cute and they know each other so well I wanna cry) and the deep talk segment (they actually seem to be very honest and giving us personal answers, I'm loving it)

(thank you again alittledizzy for transcribing it all!!)
well safe to say now I'm really looking forward to Louise's next vlog
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Why does my mind go straight to the gutter when I see how Dan is holding and positioning that water bottle in the first photo with brummymummy. Send help.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Level Three: Dan, Phil, or a Rat
(Phil gets it right, Dan gets it right)

(D: [after not only guessing it was Phil but guessing the exact picture] Number one, people. Don't come for this title.)
Does anyone know what the photo was? I’m curious to see it.

Also, cute. Nice to see Dan is still living up to his title.
Looking froward to Dan, Phil and Pearl! Hoping for instas today (please, please, please) and cute vloggy goodness at the weekend!

I’m going to be stuck in meetings all day, so I feel baby related goodness would be a fitting reward.
kusunoki masashige
butt chair

missemma wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:04 am Why does my mind go straight to the gutter when I see how Dan is holding and positioning that water bottle in the first photo with brummymummy. Send help.
cause you're a dirty bitch? :glasses:

but honestly, same... :platonic:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

The photo of Phil, not a rat
was the one of him in black shorts and tshirt crouching in front a bush, and the closeup was just the leaves.
I’m glad Louise went to see it and the photos are cute. I think Dan’s hand just falls there with the water bottle, but I see what people mean. Seeing him with it does keep reminding me to buy one, good job, Howell.

The show and audience were great last night. So many kids dashing for the merch stand as soon as the interval started, they’ll be doing well there, and a few incredible wall-of-sound screams. Dan was particularly bouncy and happy, buzzed from the first day going well.
At one point he gleefully buzzed the buzzer a few extra times just for the fun of it. Let slip “sh*t!” one time he got an electric shock and jokingly said “mother” the next time. He was so funny bragging about being Phil Trash No 1.
I love the ig stories with Phil’s sock (I could see he had one yellow sock on, I think the other was bright blue) and Dan with the cocktail. Good tweets about the drinks menu and beef drinks and whisky, my mum found those funny too.
autumnhearth
senpai

I’m all for them cooing over a baby. If she doesn’t make a proper video of it (a sequel to her pregnancy video perhaps) that would be a missed opportunity for her channel, but I good with a vlog appearance too. Edit: nevermind just saw Louise’s insta story, looks like they’re at a cafe.

Re the water bottle it’s just that the opening... it’s just right there.
I need to see this award.
Thank you for keeping the show notes going dizzy, I love reading them. :respekt2:
Last edited by autumnhearth on Tue May 01, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
obvsly
#relatable

Can they just skip getting a dog and go straight to having a baby? That's all I want. Surely it's not too much to ask? <3
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

END ME. I just can’t with this photo, it’s too much.
SHITiveHITtheFANdom
butt chair

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 12:27 pm END ME. I just can’t with this photo, it’s too much.
That's it. I am deceased. I was just barely handling Deppy's collective glo-up this year, but DEPPY WITH A BABY??!?!!?! Fuck what are these men trying to do to me? God I can't, Dan's story is just- :loveeyes: :valentine: :blush: :help: :brokenheart:
I'm telling you, the day these two get a child it's over.
obvsly
#relatable

A question: is it against the rule to just quote myself from up there just so I don't have to type it out again because, dudes, I mean it?
serenlas
tol bean

Uterus just skipped a beat... :love2: :love2: :love2:
SHITiveHITtheFANdom
butt chair

Oh my laaaawd, Phil?! :fan: They're literally trying to kill me. That's what this whole tour is - giving the people what they want? More like hunting down the Phandom and crushing them one by one. :dead:
All the AUs are becoming reality and I don't know how I'm going to survive the next 4 months.
kavat
pastel persona

I'm really not a baby person but seeing them so happy around babies makes me really happy. I know that filter puts extra twinkle in his eye but that smile is genuine. Just lovely <3
Ablissa
pastel persona

asdkjasdasdf that picture (and the one from Phil's instastory too) just literally brought tears to my eyes. Can we have one with both Dan and Phil + baby Pearl please :happytears:
fancy_nancy
phabergé

kavat wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 1:08 pm I'm really not a baby person but seeing them so happy around babies makes me really happy.
same!!! i don't even like children/babies but those photos made me feel faint tbh :lol: :love2:
liola
rankussy

Look I'm not even baby crazed like yes I like babies but don't want any but damn those pictures are doing something to my heart! Also do they have baby pearl in between them? I'm suddenly so glad there's no proof of that I don't think I could handle the image of them holding a baby between the two of them :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
SHITiveHITtheFANdom
butt chair

liola wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 1:14 pm Look I'm not even baby crazed like yes I like babies but don't want any but damn those pictures are doing something to my heart! Also do they have baby pearl in between them? I'm suddenly so glad there's no proof of that I don't think I could handle the image of them holding a baby between the two of them :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
They're actually shmushed right against each other. Not only is the background the same, but you can see Dan's jumper on the edge of Phil's pic, and based from the angle of Phil's body, it looks like Dan is helping hold Pearl up for him. So yeah, prepare your funeral now :happytears:
kavat
pastel persona

Louise know how to hype us up :lol: