Dan & Phil Part 70: giving the people what they want

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Dan's last two stories:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

he giv succ
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

sparkle wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 5:29 pm Also I need to add my totally unnecessary opinion on 2018 Phil

like damn son, I've always found him attractive but he's now literally destroying me. Especially combined with him being more open on the internet, and letting his actual sense of humour out... :dead:
If he wears his glasses to my M&G - you're all invited to my funeral.
This is not unnecessary as I completely agree. I swear I couldn't keep my eyes off him at the show last night. :stan: <3
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

apparently Phil was the one being sacrificed tonight! That means they're actually taking it in turns, and I need a video or pic of this. I NEED it
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
malday
emo goose

alittledizzy wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 4:32 pm Another cute one:
They are coordinating so well, i feel it wasn't just a Phil glo up it was also a catch up to Dan's re-branded image.
noodlebum
flower crown

Off topic but I was randomly watching their old videos this evening and hadn't seen this one before, it's hilarious and adorable. Love a bit of awkward relatability :thumb:

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Just some positivity for the person (or one of multiple people) keeping the m&g running smoothly and doing their job well:
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

alittledizzy wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:44 pm Just some positivity for the person (or one of multiple people) keeping the m&g running smoothly and doing their job well:
she was super sweet to me today as well, she was asking me where i was from and why i was in the uk instead of america and held my bag as well. <3
Image Image
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

pardon me, im replying on mobile from break at work so if i dont make sense im sorry

re:babies

let me say this straight, no one is saying they have to adopt a baby right at this moment (unless tumblr and twitter fans are on a different page, then yikes). we all know that right now is a busy time in their lives and they said so themselves.

so, lets talk about this a different way. they have expressed how much they wanted to get a dog but theres that uncertainty right now and its totally ok for them to wait until they feel its right. yes, you 100% dont need to hve babies to be happy, neither do they need dogs to be happy. but thats why its called a "want" and not a "need". when i say "pls let them hve a dog" it comes w the understanding that its their own decision to do so and not because about half of their fans peer pressured them to do so. i say it as a prayer because they themselves hve been expressing how much they wanted to hve a dog and of course id be happy for them if theyve reached that stage in life where they feel its the right time.

now change the word dog into baby and youd still see the same argument from me.

you can see how much they (i guess more so on dans part) love children. for phil, i can sense that anxiety of raising living beings going by what he has told us that babies seem to not like him ( i hve a feeling its more that he doesnt know how to interact w babies rather than babies hating him. its ok phil). theres also his deep obsession with plants and them dying. you can see that theyre not ready. HECK we dont even know whats the deal with their relationship, and guess what, they dont need to tell us! but i digress....

im all here for that cute domestic shit but at the same time, i know that realistically, they should wait until they are ready to take care of another living being - whether its a dog or a baby, who knows. i know a lot of people like to see them with babies or any kind of animal just because its cute, and THATS FINE. and if anyone doesnt like babies, THATS ALSO FINE.

anyways, i need to get back to work now and cnt be bothered to read through what i wrote so pls go easy on me
"you are next to me in my life"
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Marianne is actually one of the nicest people! I met her in Dublin for tatinof and she was lovely! Really chatty and sweet. She is also one of the people that has helped people who have missed their m&g for whatever reason to still meet deps, people quickly forget all the nice things she has done for them.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Well, I definitely wasn't expecting this...
liola
rankussy

I'm seeing all kinds of random claims from tonight's show so I really hope someone comes through with the audio and I can understand if people are already bored of no content that they're starting the weirdest rumours

EDIT: an upload??? right in front of my salad?

human
dan hand trash

Just left the show...
Phil was on the wheel at last, I legit think he got voted though, I don’t think they’re taking turns. Dan hit him straight in the dick with the bow and arrow and collapsed on the stage laughing for ages lol.
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

liola wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:06 pm I'm seeing all kinds of random claims from tonight's show so I really hope someone comes through with the audio and I can understand if people are already bored of no content that they're starting the weirdest rumours

EDIT: an upload??? right in front of my salad?
i recorded the audio (again) and will upload it when i’m home in a few hours :)
Image Image
hello9217
flower crown

That video was a good combination of funny and uncomfortable. Just too much dick
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

"Not like this! Not with my face rubbing against the fucking cock. NO!" is a thing Dan has now said on the gaming channel.

I'm.... I need a break, boys. I need a break.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

omg...that was...something. I love 2018 deppy. So fucking much.
CallOfTheCurlew
smol bean

My favourite part was Phil recognising his awkward play on words but Dan didn't even blink at 1.56.
Also, "Okay, strange man."
"Muahaha... the chicken has the bear now."
"I am the chicken and I am the king of this blimp."
"Ooh it's the chicken, watch out for your... life!"
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I'm both amused and disturbed by the latest gaming vid. :lol:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

That was...a lot, but I'm so here for it. There are so many bits that I love, and for a 12 min video where they play a qwop-esque game, there's a lot to talk about. Honestly, my heart is happy, but my brain is a little combust-y after that.
liola
rankussy

"We're stripping down to our underwear and climbing on each other" it's been 5 seconds boys, PLEASE

malday
emo goose

I know it's the theme of the game, but they really turned it up to 11 in this video :lol:...and the best part was they were so chill about the banter. I love it!
Last edited by malday on Tue May 01, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

I know that people have recorded the audio for the first few shows and the answers have been compiled but are we sharing the audio itself anywhere?
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
human
dan hand trash

I can’t even with this new video. A few of us have agreed that Dan seems particularly frisky on tour so far and this video isn’t helping.
Last edited by human on Tue May 01, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

i love phil "i'm better at climbing muscular men than you" lester