Dan & Phil Part 70: giving the people what they want

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
myselfandI
phillion/danosaur <//3

I know you have move on from the subject, but I only read about it now.

Here's the Tumblr of the girl that cropped Phil out, if anyone is curious, she rubs me the wrong way tbh.
http://2009dan.tumblr.com/

oh my pls don't say that's top of the page, I'm so sorry
Don't come to Brasil, pay us to come to your country instead :thumb:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

myselfandI wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:27 pm I know you have move on from the subject, but I only read about it now.

Here's the Tumblr of the girl that cropped Phil out, if anyone is curious, she rubs me the wrong way tbh.

was there a point to this other than to say some random fan rubs you the wrong way because of how she handled the photo she paid for?

anyways, i definitely read that tweet as "doggy vacuum cleaner" and had to reread it a few times.
Image Image
so_cheesy
butt chair

myselfandI wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:27 pm I know you have move on from the subject, but I only read about it now.

Now this just isn’t right, don’t spread her information. The mob mentality really needs to die ffs
autumnhearth
senpai

Oh dear as a parent I unfortunately know exactly what a doggy vacuum cleaner sounds like. Boo to no kilts.
I didn’t even know I wanted them but now that I’m not getting them...
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

Coming from a Phil girl: she sounds nice from her tumblr, like any other mature human being with a preference
But what was the point of sharing her information like that?
myselfandI
phillion/danosaur <//3

allsaintshowell wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:06 pm

was there a point to this other than to say some random fan rubs you the wrong way because of how she handled the photo she paid for?

anyways, i definitely read that tweet as "doggy vacuum cleaner" and had to reread it a few times.
No, not because of the way she handled it at all, I just wanted to post who the girl is since people are talking about her, it's hard to give a opinion based on something that you don't know. I guess she just rubs me the wrong way because of her attitude in a few posts, but again, no reason to bully her of course.

Sorry guys, since I read it on Tumblr I thought it was okay to post it, but I think it's important to see her side of the story.
Don't come to Brasil, pay us to come to your country instead :thumb:
allsaintshowell

myselfandI wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:51 pm No, not because of the way she handled it at all, I just wanted to post who the girl is since people are talking about her, it's hard to give a opinion based on something that you don't know. I guess she just rubs me the wrong way because of her attitude in a few posts, but again, no reason to bully her of course.

Sorry guys, since I read it on Tumblr I thought it was okay to post it, but I think it's important to see her side of the story.
yeah, i explained her side when i literally said i was there filming her m&g and know her. she's no longer using tumblr because she's grown out of it and the mob mentality of the fandom as you've shown here by posting her tumblr on a forum when it wasn't needed or asked for. the conversation regarding her was well and done and had moved on to the concept of bullying. it's okay to disagree with her, but there's no point in you posting her tumblr simply because you wanted to express your dislike in a conversation that had moved on.
Image Image
sparkle
blobfish

the topic has moved on but this year has had so many 'I didnt think they'd do that' moments.

and now Phil wants to put '69' on a hoodie.

I am blessed.

:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

i'd love the merch phil posted, especially plant boy. i didnt really think of the gender stuff as im nonbinary myself.. oops
:transheart:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

phil's merch gives me some soft seapunk vibes, i'm diggin it! i really like the wingdings, even with the "69" symbol. it's cute and subltle and i'm experimenting with more colour in my wardrobe.
(i say, as i have one yellow shirt with a turtle on it while the rest are black)
i want him to do some retro kind of memphis 80's patterns as well, even though dan would absolutely hate him for that.
i like it better than dan's merch tbh, i hope he makes the potted plant into a hat design! OR SOCKS.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I was pretty busy the last couple days so I don't think I had time to actually say it, but seeing the IDB meetup at the London show warmed my heart so much. I really hope there are more IDB meetups throughout the tour! You guys are such a fucking awesome bunch of people that I'd feel lucky to get to grab a drink or hang out with any of you. <3
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

it’s not 5am and I am not just getting home from a night out oops.

Phils merch: im gonna go with the I loved the wingdings because the 69 made me laugh but I don’t like the plant boy thing really. I hope he doesn’t do a cereal stealer hoodie just to keep with the branding.

The train journey to Scotland: the views are only nice once youre out of England. Personally having taken the train from London to Glasgow it’s bloody long and boring. Makes me wonder if their budget for the tour is definitely less than tatinof, why didn’t they fly up to Glasgow it’s much quicker. Also, are they just being less worried about stalkers this tour as posting that you’re on a long train journey will only encourage people to come to the station.

that girl who cropped phil: so what? it’s her m&g she’s entitled to do whatever she wants. I don’t get why people are hating on her at all. If you’re a fan of just one of them then that’s not a crime, meeting them separately is so hard and almost impossible. Anyone who criticised her (not on here as no one did that) for only being a dan fan or doing what she wanted with her m&g, shame on you.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
dancy
procrastinator

Apparently Louise uploads her weekly vlogs at around 9am, so that should be up pretty soon. I'm not expecting more than a few minutes of content but I'm looking forward to it none the less!
missemma wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:09 am The train journey to Scotland: the views are only nice once youre out of England. Personally having taken the train from London to Glasgow it’s bloody long and boring. Makes me wonder if their budget for the tour is definitely less than tatinof, why didn’t they fly up to Glasgow it’s much quicker. Also, are they just being less worried about stalkers this tour as posting that you’re on a long train journey will only encourage people to come to the station.

that girl who cropped phil: so what? it’s her m&g she’s entitled to do whatever she wants. I don’t get why people are hating on her at all. If you’re a fan of just one of them then that’s not a crime, meeting them separately is so hard and almost impossible. Anyone who criticised her (not on here as no one did that) for only being a dan fan or doing what she wanted with her m&g, shame on you.
I remember Dan talking about how much he enjoyed the train ride to Edinburgh last year and loved seeing the countryside and whatnot. Honestly 2-3 hours train journeys are more than enough for me but he even recommended people not to fly but to get the train if they were ever going there. I don't know how similar the journey to Glasgow is to that one but I suppose his love for traveling is one of the reasons they chose this over flying.

As long as no one's actually rude during the M&G's, there's not really any problem and I think Phil cares more about the money from the VIP tickets going into his and Dan's joint back account than about someone having a preference for Dan :D
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Looks like it may be a while...
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

IT'S UP!

phantastically-avg
sad dimple

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:53 am IT'S UP!

PUNCH ME RIGHT IN THE FACE WHY DON'T YOU!

ETA: Didn't meant to quote myself. Whoops.
Last edited by phantastically-avg on Sun May 06, 2018 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
QuiteFriendly
drama llama

dancy wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:39 am Apparently Louise uploads her weekly vlogs at around 9am, so that should be up pretty soon. I'm not expecting more than a few minutes of content but I'm looking forward to it none the less!
missemma wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:09 am The train journey to Scotland: the views are only nice once youre out of England. Personally having taken the train from London to Glasgow it’s bloody long and boring. Makes me wonder if their budget for the tour is definitely less than tatinof, why didn’t they fly up to Glasgow it’s much quicker. Also, are they just being less worried about stalkers this tour as posting that you’re on a long train journey will only encourage people to come to the station.

I remember Dan talking about how much he enjoyed the train ride to Edinburgh last year and loved seeing the countryside and whatnot. Honestly 2-3 hours train journeys are more than enough for me but he even recommended people not to fly but to get the train if they were ever going there. I don't know how similar the journey to Glasgow is to that one but I suppose his love for traveling is one of the reasons they chose this over flying.

As long as no one's actually rude during the M&G's, there's not really any problem and I think Phil cares more about the money from the VIP tickets going into his and Dan's joint back account than about someone having a preference for Dan :D
It seems as if they are trying to be more environment friendly as well. They'll be flying a lot this year so taking the train when they can seems like a good choice.
noodlebum
flower crown

Please tell me I'm not the only one who felt tearful when Phil was holding the baby while Pearl held Dans finger :O What a mess, I'm not usually like that haha
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

I'm still dying over here, but I would just like to say I'm very pleased we finally get to see the pancakes Phil deprived us instastories of.
allsaintshowell

that was the best way to start off my birthday <3 baby content is the only content i care about right now
Image Image
blueskies
phillion/danosaur <//3

I'm coming out of lurking just to say this: seeing dnp with baby pearl has officially killed me. Look at how happy they are! Look at the way Pearl held on to Dan's finger! Look at how tender they're being!!! :( :( :( rest in peace my heart and soul
fleur-de-lis
butt chair

Oh my god, that was the cutest thing I've seen all year! My heart!
liola
rankussy

I had to pause and actually fucking squeal out loud?! LIke jesus that moment where Dan is passing the baby to Phil and then tickling her stomach and their hands slightly touch as well i'm not one of the" OMG THEY TOUCHED HANDSSS" people but the full context just fucking killed me.

Also Dan casually joking how the pictures would be used for adoption fanfics and phil just casually agreeing has killed me what kinda timeline are we living in why do I love this so much I don't even want to have children
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

That was so sweet! Louise has blessed us :lol:

Couple things I wanted to comment on:
-The face Dan makes at 12 minutes in when she says people will get offended over her comparing herself and her friend as to who is dan and who is phil is literally MOOD for phandom overreactions.
-The complete fail of using Louise's camera -- we stan professional youtubers.
-Its so sweet how Dan seems to genuinely delighted to be interacting with the baby. The "helloooo" and the stomach tickle. Prime example of Heart-eyes Howell the whole time he was looking at the baby tbh <3
-while Dan is holding the baby-- "Millions of girls are jealous of pearl right now" NO COMMENT NO REACTION
-I was kind of surprised that Dan made the "d&p adopted a baby fanfic" joke tbh? I guess it just doesn't seem like a comment they would make now since we've all been noticing how different they've been acting in 2018? idk
-I thought it was nice that Louis said they haven't been changed by their fame and success and they're "really good boys". aw.
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue: