Dan & Phil Part 70: giving the people what they want

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

for the truth bombs, i just had a mini thought: doesn’t phil love storms ?
:gayaf:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

Ataraxia25 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:45 pm for the truth bombs, i just had a mini thought: doesn’t phil love storms ?
before i read this and reading others comments, i originally thought "eh, they're just trying to drag each other"

but this is far more interesting now.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Dan the storm makes sense. Not loving the off-key note there, but that was a hilarious pun so :thumb: to him for that. So many cute photos, we are blessed. Also by Hector’s rendition of Dan’s Met gala outfit and entrance.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

rizzo wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:28 pm
I want, nay, NEED to talk about this.

Phil saying Dan's a storm is a lot. Is this just branding? Is it Phil jotting something funny down because Dan wears a lot of black? Or is it genuinely because Dan's an emotional dude with lots of loud feelings?

Also, Dan saying Phil's emo hair is his best feature gives credence to the theory that Phil's delayed quiff was all Dan's fault. :x

To the person who got these signed: brilliant.
I'm cancelling Dan for that answer and I expect a formal handwritten apology within the next few days.

Phil saying Dan is a storm sure is... something. Though it also makes me think of that one overused quote from Looking For Alaska by John Green :')
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

Ataraxia25 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:45 pm for the truth bombs, i just had a mini thought: doesn’t phil love storms ?
Yeah he's said that before, how he's fascinated by lightning and storms
Dan's reply looks like he wrote the first thing that came to his mind in 5 seconds without giving it too much thought and it's something he's said before, a safe answer.. but Phil's answer is so not Phil? He's never answered anything like that and it's obviously something that came easily into his mind and it makes me feel things
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

liola wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:58 pm
Yeah he's said that before, how he's fascinated by lightning and storms
Dan's reply looks like he wrote the first thing that came to his mind in 5 seconds without giving it too much thought and it's something he's said before, a safe answer.. but Phil's answer is so not Phil? He's never answered anything like that and it's obviously something that came easily into his mind and it makes me feel things
What's funny is doesn't Dan hate storms?

Anyone else watching Eurovision?
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
SHITiveHITtheFANdom
butt chair

Um, guys :shock: :illuminati: :philtrash: warning, this is just playing into my demon, but... :lol:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.gays ... -open/amp/
Last edited by alittledizzy on Tue May 08, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed twitter embed
honeybee
squish

SHITiveHITtheFANdom wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:15 pm Um, guys :shock: :illuminati: :philtrash: warning, this is just playing into my demon, but... :lol:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.gays ... -open/amp/
Loool. I'm just about to go to bed and my brain is too tired to process this in any way other than "I'm not surprised at this point"
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Come on Deppy, please upload a video tonight, it’s been 9 days.

Soz the instastories just aren’t doing it for me. 15 seconds a story x2 a day, hardly any tweets, need a videooooo.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
liola
rankussy

missemma wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:02 pm Come on Deppy, please upload a video tonight, it’s been 9 days.

Soz the instastories just aren’t doing it for me. 15 seconds a story x2 a day, hardly any tweets, need a videooooo.
yeah i'm actually feeling deprived as well, i would really love a video. Please please please

Also, spoiler from tonight
apparently Dan called Phil a milk slut on stage and I can clearly HEAR phil's shock in my head and it's glorious
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Well, what do we think the context for that was? Serial cereal theft? Love of milkshakes? I wonder what Phil’s reaction was.
knq
lava lamp

liola wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:07 pm
missemma wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:02 pm Come on Deppy, please upload a video tonight, it’s been 9 days.

yeah i'm actually feeling deprived as well, i would really love a video. Please please please

Also, spoiler from tonight
apparently Dan called Phil a milk slut on stage and I can clearly HEAR phil's shock in my head and it's glorious
Others have reported he called Phil a dairy slut. Will we ever know the truth.

I’m sad the show isn’t being recorded tonight. And that there’s not more video clips online. I know performers/venues prefer it that way but FOMO :(

I just want to watch Dan fall over on stage and then read fluff fic where Phil strokes his hair is that so much to ask

I mean. What?
starwillow
dank meme

Catallena wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:57 pm
rizzo wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:28 pm
I want, nay, NEED to talk about this.

Phil saying Dan's a storm is a lot. Is this just branding? Is it Phil jotting something funny down because Dan wears a lot of black? Or is it genuinely because Dan's an emotional dude with lots of loud feelings?

Also, Dan saying Phil's emo hair is his best feature gives credence to the theory that Phil's delayed quiff was all Dan's fault. :x

To the person who got these signed: brilliant.
I'm cancelling Dan for that answer and I expect a formal handwritten apology within the next few days.
How will you read it oops, I mean Dan clearly was writing "Emu hair"
Look at this glorious quiff
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Please continue here.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: