Dan & Phil Part 70: giving the people what they want

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
karma_yeah
philussy

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:33 pm Some photos off Tumblr.
I don't think the link will embed correctly but...
WOW!! LOVED those tumblr pics of the set (from the show :D ). It looks like they've got top of the line technology, and it looks 'amazing' (pun intended).

I will get to see them in June, but I'm not a "no spoilers" kinda person, so I guess I'll be getting lost in the rabbit hole known as Tumblr today . . . :tinfoil:

Love the M&G photos and the calming, mature way that Phil handles "miscommunications".

Really, really proud/happy for them. I know they are both hyper-critical about their work, but I hope they let themselves feel a sense of accomplishment, and more importantly, the joy and happiness their fans derive from their very existence (talkin' to you Dan <3 )

Hope everyone that went today had a phan-tastic time :love2:
Last edited by lefthandedism on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed tumblr tags
What goes around, comes around Image
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:02 pm
autumnhearth wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:56 pm Dear god I can die happy now.
I’m absolutely fine with the contradiction of Dan saying he didn’t believe in souls, he still went on to define his and Phil’s relationship in that ls. Super best friends (if that is what was said) is a good term. I can’t imagine a single show where the majority of people didn’t choose the sacrifice Dan. Re the toilet, some things never change. I need lots of context. There was a being out quote, but like context please.
Is the sacrifice bit where the loser ends up on the spinning wheel? If so I think they had to know that most people will pick Dan every night. I can't imagine Mr I Can't Play VR and Cars Make Me Sick being up for it otherwise.
Yep, great point. Looking forward to post show reports, though obviously take your time and maybe have a drink, sounds like you folks might need it.
liola
rankussy

The most important spoiler so far
Phil said bitch! Is this the rising of Phil letting himself curse freely with no censoring? Is this what 2018 has been bringing us? Am I hallucinating?
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

liola wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:11 pm The most important spoiler so far
Phil said bitch! Is this the rising of Phil letting himself curse freely with no censoring? Is this what 2018 has been bringing us? Am I hallucinating?
That actually strikes me as odd. I'm all for Phil swearing (though maybe not with gendered slurs tbh), but considering the age of some attendees, it does surprise me.

Ah, so I hear it was part of his disstrack? I'm sort of curious to hear what that actually sounds like. I'm sure someone will do a sneaky recording at some point during the tour.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Oh my god these spoilers have me DYING to see or hear some of this stuff.
yeetussy
glabella

All these spoilers make me wish I can go even more :cry: :cry: :cry:

Phil openly swearing is my new kink, but idk what the context is for him to do that where children and parents are present… if only someone would post a clip of that for…you know…research ;)
malday
emo goose

I really want to see/hear that!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Okay I’ll admit the first half I was like 😳 but the second half saved it!
phils diss track literally saved the whole show. he says the word bitch, worth the money alone. He “raps” and it’s literally hilarious.

dan on the spinning wheel with phil firing things at him was also hilarious. especially when phil got him “in the dick”.

There were a lot of moments that were a bit strange and their opinions on “roasting” was kinda lame as all the options they picked were houseplants, phil eating cereal and ladydoor, we want the real roast about no cake scene and dan never uploading!

I’m lookimg forwards to the second show to see how similar it is.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

malday wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:29 pm
I really want to see/hear that!
Someone needs to haul arse down to Brighton, tune into their mic frequency and record that shit for us.
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:35 pm
Someone needs to haul arse down to Brighton, tune into their mic frequency and record that shit for us.
I’ll try this evening! I’m sure someone will have got it but there were a lot of security stopping people filming/taking photos.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
liola
rankussy

missemma wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:33 pm Okay I’ll admit the first half I was like 😳 but the second half saved it!
phils diss track literally saved the whole show. he says the word bitch, worth the money alone. He “raps” and it’s literally hilarious.

dan on the spinning wheel with phil firing things at him was also hilarious. especially when phil got him “in the dick”.

There were a lot of moments that were a bit strange and their opinions on “roasting” was kinda lame as all the options they picked were houseplants, phil eating cereal and ladydoor, we want the real roast about no cake scene and dan never uploading!

I’m lookimg forwards to the second show to see how similar it is.
I can't wait to have a detailed story cause the spoiler tag was confusing af
I can't wait to hear/read about phil's diss track cause i bet that's amazing! The only thing i got is that he said they're only there because of #phan which had me dying :rofl: I know Dan said something similar in his own diss track but it's almost funnier to hear phil say something like that when he barely acknowledged the whole phan deal for years

phantastically-avg
sad dimple

missemma wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:37 pm
I’ll try this evening! I’m sure someone will have got it but there were a lot of security stopping people filming/taking photos.
Don't get in trouble! Our thirsty souls will survive without if needed!

ETA: Actual video...
Last edited by phantastically-avg on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheHomosexualAgenda
delia smith

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:41 pm

Just saw that video on Instagram - It's a catchy song, but I want to hear more! I'm betting that they'll release it after tour is over, like with The Internet Is Here...
fancy_nancy
phabergé

Dan playing the piano asdfghjkl I'm dead, D&P need to post the tbc dates NOW :( I want to buy my tickets!!!!
liola
rankussy

Omg Phil's insta story, are they trying to kill us or overwhelm us so people won't talk spoilers anyway is it really necessary for him to tell Dan he's very crotch-y and is it necessary for Dan to do that

animad
squish

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:41 pm

Brb just gonna go rewatch this clip a billion times

Also I'm proud of dan for being able to do that on stage <3 I wonder if he's finally learnt to read sheet music

Edit:
I was wondering where by piano was going to go
Last edited by animad on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

well that was an experience
i got the distinct feeling at the end that this really is a goodbye tour/the beginning of the end

was really interesting to see how they view us and what we “want” from them

when they claimed their youtube personas aren’t really that different from who they are i loved watching two white men lie to me on a stage, hadn’t gotten that since the last one direction tour

phil inadvertently said my name like three times at the very end and i was like please stop. also i ended up with a lot of Dan’s Ass in my view so if you don’t like seeing dan’s face the left side of the floor is definitely for you

phil’s diss track >>>>> dan’s
i’m off for a much needed drink (or two) before the evening show and then i’ll spend the entire train ride home comparing and contrasting
Image Image
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Two new insta stories from Phil.
TheHomosexualAgenda
delia smith

allsaintshowell wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:52 pm well that was an experience
i got the distinct feeling at the end that this really is a goodbye tour/the beginning of the end

when they claimed their youtube personas aren’t really that different from who they are i loved watching two white men lie to me on a stage, hadn’t gotten that since the last one direction tour

phil inadvertently said my name like three times at the very end and i was like please stop. also i ended up with a lot of Dan’s Ass in my view so if you don’t like seeing dan’s face the left side of the floor is definitely for you

i’m off for a much needed drink (or two) before the evening show and then i’ll spend the entire train ride home comparing and contrasting
I've definitely been getting that kinda feeling in regards to what you said about it seeming like the beginning of the end.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Ok popped in to mention how much I am LIVING for insta stories right now, very fun. Also wanted to voice my appreciation for the spoiler tag! Just passing them all without clicking is getting me hyped for my show in August! I hope everyone who went had a lovely time!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

oh my god Dan in that ig story.

(lmfao tell me some more how "it's just a meme, they don't really mean anything explicit")
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

i love phil, that is all
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

TheHomosexualAgenda wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:59 pm
allsaintshowell wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:52 pm well that was an experience

I've definitely been getting that kinda feeling in regards to what you said about it seeming like the beginning of the end.
i kinda felt it? like obviously they’ve been beating it into our heads that this is the last tour they’ll do, but it wasn’t until the sentimental stuff at the end when dan does this weird little speech that i literally said to myself while watching them “this is a goodbye tour”. i’m looking forward to delving deeper into that in like three hours when i see it again.
Image Image
anonymousdork
delia smith

Wow, the show looks amazing! I hope everyone who went/is going has a good time! Also if anyone can find my boy Phil's diss track anywhere, I'd really love to see it, since I couldn't afford the tickets. :stan: <3
Your ass is where you feel all your most important emotions