Dan & Phil Part 70: giving the people what they want

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I like the shoulder stripes, though they do remind me of a racing driver every time I look at him (not that I've been glancing at that photo all evening :scram: )

Oh wow, are they trying to look mean or something?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

obsessivelymoody wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:04 pm
bless this close up picture, they look so good hot damn
If this is what three drinks in the morning does for Phil, then I support all of his choices.
hello9217
flower crown

They are looking good and seem so excited for tour to start. It looks like phil's shoes add an extra inch or two to him, which is probably why they look the same height.
malday
emo goose

FUCK !

[eta] i meant: it's a great aestetic, it looks very flattering on them, congratulations to them both!
Last edited by malday on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

Such STRONG power couple vibes!

They are really really pretty
000dia000
emo goose

what dorks
i'm really looking forward to seeing them
:love1:
:cactus:
DatCog
blobfish

Excuse me while I just have a little freak out at the fact I'll be seeing these two in the flesh tomorrow for the first (and sadly, probably the only) time in my life! 24 hours and they'll be right there, 5 rows in front of me...ahhhhhhhhh!!!
animad
squish

The power couple vibes !!!

All of this is just making even more excited gimme all the spoilers!
obvsly
#relatable

rizzo wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:22 pm Mother of pearl, Phil looks good. Dan too, I guess. But damn, Phil. The posture, the quiff, the confidence.

Excellent catch, Howell.
This. All of this. THIS!
nla
smol bean

The set looks so good and they both look so handsome and happy I'm starting to get hyped for the tour again.

Is it just me or are Dan's skinny jeans not as skin tight as he used to wear them?
LurkingTrash
woodland creature

I'm shook, I love the picture, they both look so good and I really wish I could go see II
and I don't know many ways to say it but I still need to keep saying it: instagram stories is a blessing and I'm so. freaking. happy. with it
autumnhearth
senpai

flarequake wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:06 pm I like the shoulder stripes, though they do remind me of a racing driver every time I look at him (not that I've been glancing at that photo all evening :scram: )

Oh wow, are they trying to look mean or something?
They’re trying to look like badasses when we all know they are giant dorks. I like it though. And yeah, Dan’s jeans are more relaxed.
Phantasy
woodland creature

nla wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:19 pm The set looks so good and they both look so handsome and happy I'm starting to get hyped for the tour again.

Is it just me or are Dan's skinny jeans not as skin tight as he used to wear them?
His old fav jeans were painted on—I never cared for them at all. These fit much better. Both boys are a bit leaner too (maybe more than they’ve ever been)—they both look super healthy and fit.
yeetussy
glabella

YouTube’s one and only power couple :stan: :stan: :stan:

What magic has 2018 done to make them look good all the time, and why can’t I get some of that magic I’m mad
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

yeetussy wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:32 pm
What magic has 2018 done to make them look good all the time, and why can’t I get some of that magic I’m mad
Obviously that magic is true love. :sparkle: <3 :sparkle:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
nla
smol bean

Phantasy wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:30 pm
nla wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:19 pm The set looks so good and they both look so handsome and happy I'm starting to get hyped for the tour again.

His old fav jeans were painted on—I never cared for them at all. These fit much better. Both boys are a bit leaner too (maybe more than they’ve ever been)—they both look super healthy and fit.
That's true! I liked their old looks but they both look incredible now and i'm loving their new fashion choices.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

they look so god damn beautiful
i love phil's shoes so much, that Extra Thicc sole :loveeyes: phil is just... yeah... absolutely gorgeous... i love love love the shoulder stripes, gives me a retro vibe and i would definitely wear something like it in a different colour.
i'm in love with the set design! i'm so happy for them! i hope everyone who's going to the show tomorrow has an amazing time!!!!!
<3 <3 <3
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
karma_yeah
philussy

000dia000 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:27 pm
what dorks
i'm really looking forward to seeing them
:love1:
I don't have anything of substance to add, I just wanted to join the bandwagon in saying how terrific they look--cool, calm, collected, and so CONFIDENT! As a fellow introvert, I'm sure there are some serious nerves going on inside, but great picture :tu: .

AND I'm really enjoying the instagram stories :D Strangely, it feels more connected than the longer but less frequent video uploads, even though the instagram stories are so brief. I'm hoping they will post daily, (or a few times a day :rofl: -- dare I dream??), as that reinforces the connection.

Not on team striped shirt though. Not really sure why/how that became a thing, but ever since Phil brought attention to it, it's been bugging me.

I hope everyone seeing them this weekend has a fantastic time! Anxiously awaiting your reports :D :newyear:
What goes around, comes around Image
Ilovethemohyesido
living flop

animad wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:47 pm
The power couple vibes !!!

All of this is just making even more excited gimme all the spoilers!
I like how in TATINOF Phil was the one with white sneakers and Dan's was black and now it's the other way around.

Also I like those shoes make Phil look a tad bit taller than Phil.

Phil looks very good!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

So it’s 1am in the U.K. which means IM SEEING DAN AND PHIL TODAY.

Eek I am so excited, I have tickets to both Brighton shows so will keep some notes and wrote a review (which I’ll put in the Brighton thread) and let you know how different they are.

Let the tour commence 😎
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

This is cute - Mark posted it on his own instagram story!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Aww, Mark’s note is sweet. Lol, badasses indeed. Phil does play mean well, he’s got the face down there, but Dan, bless him, still cute.

I woke up at 5.44 (nothing unusual there really) and, well, will be in Brighton soon :thumb: Hope they’ve slept okay, I know whenever I started a new job it was terrible waking up all the time. They’re old pros at this now, though.
malday
emo goose

Phil is up early warming his toast with the blow dryer. He seems in a good mood.
lilabet
philussy

This hotel is not getting a good review! Cold toast and before there was no room service :lol:
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
onomatopoeia
squish

phil's morning voice is such a blessing :happytears: :happytears:
i can't believe dan gets to wake up to this every day. lucky :love2: