Dan & Phil Part 71: ty ly bb

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

NB: This is kind of boring and almost certainly the product of reading too much fanfic just before bed :)

So I had a dream last night that I went to a dnp meet and greet. I didn’t get m&g tickets for the one show I went to this tour because I have no desire to meet them IRL (I would be an awkward, mute mess) but in the dream I had been given a ticket at short notice and decided to go. I was freaking out in the queue that I hadn’t done my hair and that I had spinach in my teeth and then suddenly it was my turn. Dan was wearing his black denim jacket with zips and Phil was wearing his pink Moon Man shirt. I turn to Phil first and launch into a rambling speech about how much he means to me and how he has inspired me to be more creative and bla bla bla when I realise Dan is gone. I keep talking and Phil is nothing but sweet and gracious and attentive but I can see in his eyes that he’s worried and I’m aware that I’ve gone well over what I assume is the allotted 60 seconds that everyone gets for their m&g so I say “Do you need to go and find Dan?” and he says “Yes” gratefully and rushes off. Then I woke up.

So thanks for that, subconscious!
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
parallel
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

lilabet wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:56 am
What the hell lmao... Am I missing a reference?
autumnhearth
senpai

parallel wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:36 am
lilabet wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:56 am
What the hell lmao... Am I missing a reference?
Idk, it reminds me of him adding in that surfer or whatever (did he even have a surf board? Are they just awkward yoga people?) to the perfectly lovely photo of Dan on the beach. I don’t want to question Phil’s quirkiness, but... Well at least he’s having fun with the app I guess and he didn’t scar us with a skin mask selfie. Though I do miss his face, I imagine we’ll be seeing it lots today in M&G pics.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I appreciate this attempt.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I'm pimping out the Instastories compilations on the IDB YouTube channel again, solely because it gave me the option to put Dan's terrifying selfie as a thumbnail. If that doesn't draw in views today idk what will tbh.

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Catallena wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:23 pm I'm pimping out the Instastories compilations on the IDB YouTube channel again, solely because it gave me the option to put Dan's terrifying selfie as a thumbnail. If that doesn't draw in views today idk what will tbh.

I just wanted to say thanks for putting these together every day. I don't always watch them, but I love knowing there's a place I can go back and watch them all. <3
knq
lava lamp

I too appreciate these instagram story complications. If I did not get to watch Dan saying 'chilly philly' on repeat there would be a sad void in my life.
liola
rankussy

Oh damn he really suits the winged eyeliner and I'm kinda obsessed by the small pout before the tongue he does
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
obvsly
#relatable

autumnhearth wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:54 am I don’t want to question Phil’s quirkiness, but... Well at least he’s having fun with the app I guess and he didn’t scar us with a skin mask selfie. Though I do miss his face, I imagine we’ll be seeing it lots today in M&G pics.
I think you might be to blame for Phil's latest instastory. :rofl: They are both rocking the makeup though.

Dan's:
Last edited by obvsly on Sat May 12, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speedygonz33
squish

Lol they seem to be pretty bored if they’re just sitting on the couch looking at filters... I really hope they do a live show today
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Speedygonz33 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:17 pm Lol they seem to be pretty bored if they’re just sitting on the couch looking at filters... I really hope they do a live show today
They're between shows at the venue! The matinee one is over but the evening one hasn't started yet. I imagine it's not enough time for them to actually go anywhere or do anything.
parallel
phabergé

omg... the IG stories. I am shook. They really do suit the makeup though; maybe not the hat/veil thingy lol
Grumpybisexual
delia smith
Pronouns: She/her

Oh wow Phil real DOES suit eyeliner! :love2:
I'm not giving up hope that one day maybe they'll do a video where they get their makeup done :please:
Like, proper beauty guru makeup! Like that time Zoella did Tyler and Troye's makeup, I would die x_x
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Wow, he wishes we regret them starting ig stories, these last two are amazing with that filter. Dan’s smouldering pout is off the charts.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Idk why but this made me really laugh.
sweetlyphan
delia smith

aleanna wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:25 am
watsonian wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:05 am Re: Dan's collarbones. Dan has pretty pronounced bones in general right now. It actually startled me in the WITL video.

Don't come for me, but is that normal? Is it just the angle and that he's trying to show off his nipples? Because it looks like he could fit his own hands around his waist.
I would guess that he's sucking in his stomach/pushing out his ribs to showcase his nipples. It's an awkward angle, too, so that might be part of it. He is definitely looking thinner recently, but his overall demeanor seems happier and healthier than it has been in the past, so, I wouldn't worry too much.
I think he's sucking in his stomach. I haven't really noticed a weight change but if he is losing any weight, it's probably due to going off anti-depressants and healthy exercise.
:prideheart2:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

im a sucker for dudes in red lipstick,
dan's giving me rocky horror realness.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
SquishPhan
capita£ester

:lol:
sweetlyphan
delia smith

SquishPhan wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:00 pm :lol:
It took me a minute to realize this tweet is 100% real and from 2018
:prideheart2:
liola
rankussy

so this is just how 2018 is going to be uh, with Phil doing bold jokes about people thinking/talking about him and Dan and sex? I don't mind but WOW :stan:

Also apparently his merch is due sometimes in June which I'm really happy because I might just get myself a birthday present!
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

boy youre fast

also, same
"you are next to me in my life"
autumnhearth
senpai

obvsly wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:16 pm
autumnhearth wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:54 am I don’t want to question Phil’s quirkiness, but... Well at least he’s having fun with the app I guess and he didn’t scar us with a skin mask selfie. Though I do miss his face, I imagine we’ll be seeing it lots today in M&G pics.
I think you might be to blame for Phil's latest instastory. :rofl: They are both rocking the makeup though.

Dan's:
Oh I will gladly take the blame for that. :love1:

Don’t tell me what I regret or not Daniel. The bath mask selfie yes, but I love these filters.

Lol at that tweet. Yay merch photoshoot! I’m assuming that was yesterday or the day before though.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Look I know that the year is halfway over and things should stop being so startling but jfc Phil Lester is really out here publicly insinuating that people thought he and Dan might have fucked in a bush and that is his funny relatable tweet of that day, that is his content filler. That is what he felt like was worthy of being broadcast to seven million six hundred and sixty seven thousand two hundred and six people on twitter. Bless you, Phil. Keep on doing what you're doing.
kavat
pastel persona

Eurovision is off to a good start :lol:
Last edited by kavat on Sat May 12, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.